Chapter 34.
2.4k 1 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Regardless of what happened a few seconds ago, the man with the camera ran away while holding onto his camera for dear life. Ian and Alexa's eyes were shocked and confused, looking at the person who had just run away.

"Do you have anything to say about it?" Ian asked.

In Hollywood, some people want to increase their fame by doing this. So finding someone popular and staying with them while informing the paparazzi about it has become regular. But the paparazzi never reject a good storyline that will fill the hunger for gossip of Hollywood fans.

"Do you think I would call someone to take pictures of us talking here, on the road, because I want some fame?"

"That sounds like a great idea," Ian said and smirked.

"I want to be loved by fans, not to be popular for a hooking up story, and if I did want it, I would have done many things, for example, taking a picture while you were dead asleep. You looked cute, by the way," Alexa said and giggled.

By looking at her eyes, he knew she wasn't lying, but also he knew that she was a good actress.

"I'll drop you off at your home," Ian said, and they both got in.

-

"Uncle, I need you to talk to the PR manager and take a situation under control," Ian said while driving back home after dropping Alexa.

"Someone took a photo of Alexa and me while we were walking out of the theatre,"

"Yes,"

"No, we were just talking,"

"Not possible? Why?"

"Oh, okay, alright."

Hearing Mason saying it is impossible made Ian mad, but he knew the emotions were useless. These things were expected in Hollywood, and if he were going to blow up, it would just add more fuel to the fire. It was a three-hour ride to Alexa's house and back from where the theatre was. It mainly took so much time due to how bad the traffic was.

But during those hours, the pictures were already in the hands of people on their phones. As Mason said, Ian accessed the most famous social media app, 'Mediogram' which was somewhat like Instagram from his previous world, but was much more popular.

Ian searched, 'Ian Renner' in trends, and there were five pictures uploaded. One was Ian covering her up from the view of the photographer but, it looked as if the two people were extremely close. The other four pictures included, Alexa slightly touching Ian's arm while her smirk was evident in another picture.

'Alexa Carla with Ian Renners?'

'What are they talking about so close together?'

'The true colors of Hollywood!'

Different captions were spread all over the internet. The internet could be a career breakdown point for anyone who is famous. Ian knew and tried not to get into the bad side of it ever since he got famous. But he forgot to expect the unexpected.

[...] The next day morning Ian woke up due to the constant 'bling' sound from the notifications on his phone. Last night, he had dozed off while writing the script of Lucifer, but he forgot to put his phone on silent.

"Mmm…" He groaned and picked the phone up. It was because of instincts he was able to take it, but then he had to blink a bit to clear his blurry vision.

Turning it on, he saw a lot of notifications from different media and sites. Without thinking more, he got up and went to take a cold shower to calm his nerves and get a fresh start.

After putting on the navy blue suit, which made him look better as always which he thought, he straightaway headed to the studio. Ian was never one to be curious about social media, which was why he didn't think of opening the new hype everyone is on about, although his gut feeling said that it must definitely be about yesterday's mishap. Which also made him somewhat nervous.

"Good morning, Ian. You became more popular through this than Home Alone," Mason said and let out a laugh as soon as Ian went in. He was joking, and Ian knew it.

"It WAS because they know I directed it, can I see something big about it?" Ian asked.

"An article which is being extracted, copied, shared, and criticized like a wildfire," Mason showed him the article.

—-----------------------------------------------

'Alexa Carla held Ian Renner'

D-grade actress, Alexa Carla was caught on camera while holding the upcoming young director Ian Renner. Ian Renner is the famous Home Alone director and the New York Times Bestselling author of Resident Evil. He used to be famous as a rich notorious playboy who lived off his dad's hard-earned money from the studio.

But, as everyone got to know him more through his legendary movies in Hollywood, he changed the picture of himself through it. Yet, it's old news. What's new is how his old habits seem to have come up.

And a piece of good news, he 'is' working on something new. It was evident from the fact they both seemed to be in front of 'Beverly Hills Urban Theatre' that Ian Renner might be working on something new. Something new that will amaze all of Hollywood, we are sure. But what was Alexa Carla doing with her hands on him?

It has been mentioned by a famous actor that Ian Renner and Carla were talking to each other in public during a party that was held by Cubes Pictures. Was that the first time they met? Or was it something usual for them to be together?

Even in the picture, it is visible that they are either friends, relatives, or even closer. And as far as we know two options won't be valid due to a few reasons, so, what exactly is their relationship?

If Carla is going to be in Ian's next big hit, is it because of her talent? Or this relationship? A few hundreds of questions lies within every one of us, let's start off with what the photographer had to say.

According to our photographer, Ian Renner came out of the theatre first and was followed by Alexa. For a few minutes, they kept…

-Harry K. Styles (Hollywood Hit Times)

—-----------------------------------------------

The article was around 2500 words long and had the entire history of Alexa and Ian. It was obvious even from the photos that they didn't do anything to be ashamed of. But it was how the writer had written the article so as to attract the eyes of thousands of people who are always waiting for some drama to happen in Hollywood.

"They are just exaggerating the whole thing, uncle." Ian said while shutting the screen off in frustration.

"I can see that, and it is normal, you should have been more careful," Mason expressed in the reply.

"Careful about what exactly? This is not something that I want to take responsibility for," Ian sighed loudly. "If I give roles based on a one-night stand, my movie will go to hell," He said as a matter of fact.

"I understand your point of view, but you do know your history is not exactly something that gives confidence," Ian shook his head hearing the words coming out from Mason. "Let's see," Mason said, looking at him as he thought about what to do.

The article clearly had misinformed many people. Ian was never the type to act out of rage, but he wasn't in the mood to start the day off with a false article going around.

The PR manager came right in wanting to talk with Mason and Ian. He was someone who was there even during times of Home Alone to handle Ian's social appearance. Although there wasn't any such incident, there was no need for him to act seriously before like he is being needed right now.

"What can we do now?" Mason asked.

"I suggest for you to not react to the words they have mentioned. I will take care of the rest, but I specially came to ask about what type of message we should send to the public? Within the public of course," he asked.

He was someone who looked like he straightaway came from a hip-pop personality. Although the guy was a professional, the way he dressed himself and his personality gave a whole different vibe.

"Maxin, this is what I want…"

Mason said what he wanted while explaining how the situation should be handled. At times like these, they need to take steps to cover it up on social media and release new articles that can prove some of the false facts false. They also decided to take legal actions to take down the maximum they can because of how harmful some comments and articles have been due to the small incident.

The major impact of it has been blamed on Alexa. She barely started her career, and Ian hadn't given a thought about how harsh it could be on her. Which was why he had asked the PR manager to take every possible step.

It can go both ways, Ian knew.

||__A word from me__||
- Click on the heart! Leave a review!
- Join the discord server to simply hang out with me or for the character arts! (Eloise is there by the way) -> https://d iscord.gg/pjVeC2dkT5
- Read 6,13 or (all the) 20 advanced chapters!!! Visit my p atreon->p atreon.com/TC_L

60