Chapter 57.
2.2k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After watching the entire trial from the screen, he felt as if what he did was an utter waste. In reality, he sent an innocent man to jail for no reason. The revenge he wanted to get wasn’t possible by accusing him of false things.

“That was a total failure!” The assistant said and looked at William. 

“Whose plan was it?! Was it mine? Huh? I should have known what the heck you are capable of! Now I’m sure Zero Mediaworks are going to fire me in no time! God! Look what I have done! You are fired, man! Get out!” William said while sitting on his chair with anger boiling inside him. He was feeling ashamed of himself from the depth of his soul. 

It was not because he hadn't done such things before or he was feeling truly bad about the situation, he was ashamed because of how he talked about Ian to the media and now Ian successfully overcame it. William was an egoistic director, yet to make it worse, his job was at stake now. 

-

“We did it, Ian! Now there will be no barrier for you and the success you aim for,” Mason said while hugging Ian. It was the first hug they shared and Ian somehow felt it was warm. Like a fatherly hug. 

“Yeah, thank you, uncle,” Ian said and smiled.

“Let’s see what people say,” Mason said and took the laptop to visit various sites and social media to see the reaction of people. 

The whole trial and the entire story are now trending almost everywhere. Almost every trend that was ongoing was positive about Ian. It was a huge challenge for his reputation in a way and Ian successfully surpassed it.

@SilverGriff 
The trial was like a useless day just to prove the innocence of Ian. We should have known better before making Ian stand on the court. As the public we would always support our director, Ian Renner because this must be the third time he proved how much of a good soul he is. (The first two times being when he created total blockbusters) He is more famous now compared to any actor/actress in the industry! We wish you luck always and forever, Ian! #TIan. 

#TIan got popular in Nwitter which was a massive social media platform where people shared trends and talked about the latest news. Nwitter was known for the tagline of “Break the latest news and entertainment in any politics” which also explains a lot why the hashtag was trending around in there. 

People also appreciated Ian due to how the word of his new movie got out at the time. #TIan was a short form for Team Ian. People stood up for him, even if its with their socials. 

@April_04
The newest hint of Ian’s plans is said to be about a movie based on Racism. Ian Renner, a person who creates marvelous ideas, is now going to create a movie due to a huge scandal that almost tried to knock his entire career down. Man! If a young director can create something out of what he was accused of! I can’t imagine how far he might go!! What was the name again… Green Book! Let’s see! #TIan (Team Ian)

@Picagrande
[Picture of Ian punching the guy]

Not gonna lie he deserves another punch! How dare someone tell something fake to the newspaper and think he could get away with it! These f*cking people think a reputation can be just bought off and destroyed easily~ It’s not! We are so proud of how Ian faced it and now waiting for his next big hit! Not gonna lie, Ian stole our hearts more than any actor or actress ever could have! #TIan #Forever #HomeAlone #LaLaLand

@Extra26
I heard that someone from a big media frame is behind the whole scene! As far as I’m aware, it could be anyone who is experienced and jealous of Ian! Any guesses? My guess is someone who called him a stroke of one-time luck. There were many of them in the time span of a few months, anyway, so glad to see Ian finally free of the weird drama! #TIan

@Saint_Old_Nutty
Man! Look at the punch he threw at Ian first! But I’m so glad Ian fought back! Or else I myself would have punched the bitch! This also explains that many people might dig up Ian’s scummy past but people do change if they want! Ian was a spoiled brat but not a racist. Of course if he did something like that, I would fully stand against him, but right now… Ian, we are on your side! Good game on the trial! He deserves it! #TIan #Notaracistbitch #calmyoass

“Ahahaha… They truly love me more,” Ian said and chuckled reading more. 

“Yeah, I bet your fame went up by a few more percentiles. Also, I have a question. I did read the script of Green Book and it was good, I know. But can you tell me in your words, how it is anti-racist?” Mason asked and sat on his chair. 

Ian who was standing the whole time while looking at the computer, seated himself down in front of him wanting to explain the whole thing. 

“Hm… Sure. The Green Book is not about anti-racism, it is about racism…” 

[At Home]

Ian went home after the little talk with Mason to rest knowing his body is currently tired due to all the stress mentally and physically. But before sleeping, he wanted to do something. Something that might be useful for him in the near future. 

He went to the library straightaway and started typing what Green book is about. While writing the title, he planned to publish the article right after the movie. Of course he knew there would be so many interviews and questions about the movie, but for once, he wanted to write down his thoughts because it would be easier and more clear when it gets in the hands of the general public. 

“According to me, Green book is a lesson in Humanity and Racism!” 

As the writer and the inventor of the idea of Green book, I do have so many things to clear off. First of all, with the trials that I had to face, I wanted to make myself and everyone else in the country clear that racism will only divide people but I stand against it. So should everyone else. This article will explain how my newest movie Green book can be related to all of this. I will start by explaining the story and how some things can change people and relationships. 

Apparently, in the segregated south, the ‘green book‘ was a document which listed restaurants and lodging people of color were allowed to patronize in a “For Colored Only” "White Only” United States of America. Enter Dr. Don Shirley. Shirley was a highly accomplished classical jazz pianist who was in demand all over the world.  When he decides to tour the southern part of the region, it is decided that hiring a white man as a driver may minimize the trouble he would already be privy to simply based on the color of his skin.  When Shirley and Tony Vallelonga meet their lives and they view each other in the world is forever changed.

Tony Lip is a plain and simple scene-stealer in a film one would not think had any humor at all based on its subject matter. You would be wrong with that assumption. I decided to spice up this story with humor for no other reason than to illustrate how incredibly ridiculous racism was and currently is. Dr. Don Shirley is elegance and dignity personified. 

One of the most powerful scenes in the film is when Tony’s wife finds two glasses in the trash that contained lemonade that were used by two colored servicemen. It illustrates the disdain toward people of color without uttering one word of dialogue. There are some who may view this film as a “white savior movie.” I view it as a film and lesson on humanity, racism, and the ludicrous ideology associated with both when it comes to anyone that looks or sounds different.

“Green Book” is racism-conscious, it is not anti-racist. It seeks palatability for white audience members to the point of inducing an immobilizing complacency, when what everyone need now more than ever are unabashed, rallying anti-racist messages. With what I faced I realized if only people could see the world as I see it, this movie will be about how people’s lives will change once their perspective on people does. 

In my opinion, Green Book is the perfect film for the perfect time in the perfect climate for America and around the world. At the end of the day, we all bleed red regardless of our religion, skin color, or our social or economic status.  We all belong to one race – the human race. All we have to do is talk and not judge people by their differences, but look for what we have in common. And we have a lot in common. We all want the same thing: We want love and happiness and want to be treated equally. And that’s not a bad thing.

-Ian Renner, Writer of the Green book. 

With a small description, he felt as if everything he wanted to say was now in front of him in a few words. He was hoping that, after the movie's release, he could upload this on social media so that people could see what it was all about. 

||__A word from me__||

-> Click on the heart and leave a review!
-> Join the d iscord server to hang out!
https://discord.gg/pjVeC2dkT5 (Join!)
-> You can read 6, 13, or 20!! chapters in advance and support me through, -patreon
https://www.patreon.com/TC_L (Tier prices are low!)

42