Chapter 83.
1.9k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mature content ahead]

Alexa's head bobbed up and down Ian's thick shaft. 

After they ended up in Hazel’s bedroom, the rest of their clothes ended up in different corners of the room. 

Ian grabbed the back of her head and slammed it deep inside of her tight throat. 

For the second time during Ian and Alexa had sex, she could not resist having Ian Renner’s big cock down her throat. Ian’s strong hand kept pushing his shaft deeper;  Alexa pushed her face down into Ian’s crotch when Ian pushed into her. 

“I’d say this is going to be the start of a mutually beneficial partnership,” Ian groaned. “Wouldn’t you say as well, Ms. Hazel?”

Hazel stepped into the room. Ian scooped up the redhead’s ass into his hand and kissed her. Hazel’s fingers danced down the back of Alexa’s neck when Ian shoved his big cock into her. Alexa could not help and cup those balls and squeeze them.

Alexa gulped down more of his cock and hummed even more loudly. Ian’s thick prick speared deeper inside of her throat and he rocked her hard. Ian leaned in and Hazel pulled out.

“I would have to say she’s a nice little cock sucker,” Hazel said. “Go ahead, dear. Take it all the way in.”

The young woman did, and Ian pushed his cock down onto her throat. Alexa swallowed a rush of seed which spilt down into her throat. Ian glided his hands down the back of Alexa’s head and sent splatter after splatter of cum down into her throat until her throat had been filled completely up. 

“Mmmph!” Alexa moaned when releasing Ian’s cock from between her lips. 

“You have a little something on your chin.”

Hazel wiped the cum off of her face and sucked it down. The two leaned in closer to each other and kissed hard and shared Ian’s seed. Ian spread Alexa’s legs and buried his face down into her snatch. Alexa had no idea what it was about billionaire playboys and being able to eat pussy, but she was glad Ian was able to do so.

Nothing topped off a drunk night like a fresh pussy. Ian edged into Alexa and kissed and licked it. She came hard for Ian when Ian edged her to another orgasm. 

“You have to try her, Hazel .”

Hearing the words, a smirk appeared on her face and Hazel agreed. She removed Alexa’s bra and revealed her supple breasts. The Blonde minx underneath her moaned from Hazel kissing her body all over. Hazel went down between Alexa’s legs and feasted on her hot pussy. This felt glorious, the wetness of her slit oozing for Hazel. Alexa bucked her hips up. 

With practised ease, Ian slid between Hazel’s legs and ate her out. The stunning blonde spread her legs for Ian to indulge in her familiar taste. Hazel was like a fine wine, she never got old. Ian edged inside of her and made her cum hard from that tongue going deep inside of her. 

The moment Hazel was good and wet, Ian situated himself inside of her. Her pussy oozed around Ian’s cock, when Ian slipped inside of her. 

“Never fails.”

Alexa screamed when Hazel went to town on her. While Ian was a good pussy eater, Hazel was amazing as well. The skilled tongue of the woman made Alexa leak. While she wanted Ian’s cock rammed deep inside of her, Alexa would settle for this. 

The overstimulation of sensations filled the room. Ian grabbed hold of Hazel and shoved his hard cock into her willing body. And Alexa threaded her fingers down Hazel’s hair and encouraged her. Hazel let herself get unglued and made her come hard.

“Mmmph!”

Ian slammed deep inside of Hazel and rode her. Her eager eyes of Alexa followed him. 

“I can’t wait to ride that cock,” Alexa said.

“Patience,” Ian said. ”It kills me too sometimes.”

Hazel’s wet walls soaked Ian’s prick. Ian edged down inside of her. Hazel’s heat gobbled and released Ian until she came unglued for him. And Ian held on, despite the overwhelming urge to bury his seed down into Hazel’s tight and hot pussy. 

One more lick drove Alexa wild before Ian rode Hazel through another orgasm. He pulled out and steadied himself. And Alexa, with a big smile on her face, crawled over and threw her arms around Ian, along with her legs. 

Ian could tell she was a former cheerleader. With how flexible she was, and yet how tight. Alexa’s legs spread for Ian’s manhood to drive inside of her. Alexa tightened her grip around the shoulder of Ian Renner and came unglued when her pussy juices splashed all over his cock. Ian edged a hand down to Alexa’s firm backside and gave it a spank when she gushed hard for him. 

“Ian!”

Hazel viewed the fun show of an eager young redhead woman bouncing up and down on Ian Renner’s cock. Alexa squeezed Ian and released his cock. The heat of Alexa engulfed Ian and released his prick, driving her wild with pleasure. Alexa orgasmed all over Ian’s cock.

Ian let his new conquest have her fun, bouncing like a madwoman. Ian ran his fingers over Alexa’s nipples and played with it. Every inch of her soft skin demanded to be touched and explored. Alexa’s legs felt like the finest of silk when Ian felt them up. 

“One more time.”

Alexa’s head bobbed back. Ian pulled her in and slammed her wet pussy down onto his big cock. Alexa screamed and climaxed for him extremely hard. Alexa tightened and gobbled his cock up and came all over it, letting out her lust in several thinly restrained moans. 

“Not fair that Hazel ate you out, and you didn’t get a chance to eat her. Well, we’re all about fairness here.”

Ian pulled out Alexa and laid her back. Hazel climbed on top of Alexa’s face and shoved her pussy down onto the woman’s mouth. And then, Ian grabbed ahold of Alexa and slid his manhood deep inside of her body. Alexa popped his cock into her, filling her up. 

“Oh! She is so good! Fuck!”

Alexa threw her hips up and took more of Ian’s prick inside of her body. Ian’s hands raked down her body and sent her orgasming over the top with pleasure. The deeper Ian plunged into her body, the more Alexa took him down. She could feel that cock pounding her. 

Hazel rode Alexa’s tongue about as fast as Ian rode her pussy. Hazel thrust her head back and let out a lustful growl when cumming all over Alexa’s face. She edged back and allowed Ian to lean in. Ian made out passionately with a kiss. Alexa’s breasts pressed against Ian’s strong chest while he fucked her. 

Ian pumped deep inside of Alexa and rocked her. The younger woman’s tight pussy clutched onto Ian. Twenty-five years old and ready to get fucked hard. Ian enjoyed the feeling of her soft legs. Alexa wrapped tightly around him. It was very tempting to blow a nut inside of her right now.

Especially given how tightly Alexa gripped and massaged Ian’s cock with her warm velvety walls. The intensity spread through her as Ian guided his fingers down her legs.

Ian held back though because Hazel salivated for Ian to reach his release inside of her. Ian leaned and pounded Alexa hard and fast. Alexa came around his cock when Ian rode her.

“Well, Ms. Hazel. How about we wrap this up?”

“Gladly.”

Ian laid down on the bed and casually fingered Alexa to make her moan. Hazel drove herself down onto Ian’s hard cock and began to ride him cowgirl style. The rising and descending of the stunning Blonde brought Ian deeper inside of her body. Ian groaned when Hazel bounced harder and faster onto him. Her succulent ass bounced with each rise and each drop.

Hazel let out a cry as Ian groped her. Those balls angrily slapped her. Ready to seed Hazel and make her groan when he came inside of her. Ian edged deeper inside of her. Hazel clutched down onto Ian’s manhood and released herself onto his cock. She orgasmed and he joined her. 

The flood of seed buried down into Hazel’s tight, warm pussy. Ian fingered Alexa and the trio came together. The pleasure increased when Ian finally lost what he had been holding back inside of Hazel. Hazel rode Ian down to the last drop and they could feel their orgasms reach an apex when Ian finished alongside her. 

Perfect. They reached the climax perfectly. Hazel wrung up Ian’s cum to the last drop and settled with finishing her ride on him. 

Alexa collapsed on Ian’s chest and his strong hands felt up her body.

“I hope we can work together more closely in the future,” Alexa said with a smirk. It was a joke because she was aware of how Ian does not give roles based on sex. Yet, the answer came from Hazel.

“Don’t worry, honey, we will,” Hazel said. 

Hazel cupped Alexa’s ass and gave it a slight spank before she dripped all over the place.

The moment Ian pulled out of Hazel, Alexa sunk her mouth down onto his cock. Hazel went between Ian’s legs and licked his balls. Ian let out a groan as both of these women pleasured him.

||__A word from me__||

-> Click on the heart!
-> Join the d iscord server to hang out!
https://discord.gg/DGPX5QzRqv (Join!)
-> You can read 6, 13, or 20!! chapters in advance and support me through, -patreon
https://www.patreon.com/TC_L (Tier prices are low!)

39