Chapter 93.
1.7k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The premier attracted the interest and positive feedback of around twenty-five critics. The ‘It’s A Movie’ website was somewhere where all these sorts of critics expressed what they felt after watching the premiere of the movie. 

For the premiere night, all the cast, people who were associated with the Renner Studio, Ian, John—Ian’s friend, Eloise, Hazel, Alexa, and even Valerine were invited. The final product of the movie was looking good considering how good the editing, directing and the acting were. 

One of the special things among everything else which attracted the attention of so many people was how the Tumbler was parked right outside the theater throughout the entire movie. 

Then at the end, there was a showcase of the tumbler which made people cheer loudly and yell with happiness and goosebumps on their skin. The news was all over everywhere the next day.

On the other hand, people were also very focused on the quality of the movie. The quality of the movie was high when compared to every other superhero movie out there; not just superheroes, but also almost all of the recent movies that were released. 

The critics had talked about negative and positive views on movie making. Nevertheless the curiosity of the people to watch the movie increased. It was mainly because once a trailer is out, people would be enthusiastic to know anything and everything about a movie— especially if the movie is from one of their favorite directors, or a star. 

In Batman Begins, it was the Studio name, and the stars who acted in it, which made people enjoy the movie so far. 

_IAM–Movie Critics: Batman Begins_

@buh.buh.bacon

Batman Begins was one of the best superhero movies I've had the pleasure of watching with the exceptional plot and phenomenal action sequences. Compared to all of the sh*tty superhero movies to ever exist, this movie brings out something spectacularly different. 

Honestly, it had it all with the whole origin story, which wasn't just a bite or just morals and power, yes it had the whole parents’ death that eventually drove him to be batman but there was much more, we got glimpses of his childhood (of course with his parent’s death) then we see him as an adult believing that justice was vengeance, later on, goes to learn about the mind of criminals by taking on life among them, only to be saved from a prison cell by a new personality claiming to have what he's looking for, from there he ends up with the league of shadows that taught him to face his fears, be invisible and other skills that allowed him to put on a mask and save his city. They even played with the prospect of fear, Plus his purpose for meeting his parents, lets’s not forget the epic car chase scene, I could keep going...

I like how everything that happens in this 140 min movie(i know it is quite long but trust me it’s worth it) all comes around and has a purpose to serve in the overall plot.

the movie goes on with multiple villain personalities all playing part-time roles in a bigger scheme made by someone we were done with in the first half of the movie(or so we thought)

All in all, I truly enjoyed it and would recommend giving it a watch.

[...]

Not just media online, many popular directors who went to the premier had mentioned in the interviews which were held on the premier day itself about how much they enjoyed the movie. The famous director, Grant Meeks was invited to the premier by Mason considering how they had worked together in the past. 

The reporters went crazy after they saw the experienced, award-winning, and revolutionary director, Grant Meeks. 

“I love everything about this movie. The story, the screenplay, the cast, and the music. Everyone plays their roles perfectly in this movie. First of all, Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman was perfect. He had to play three roles in this movie: Bruce Wayne where he's himself. He interacts with Alfred and Batman, and that's when he shows his anger. He freaks criminals out. Like the scene where he was like, "Swear to me!!"  and The mask of Bruce Wayne, which is the Bruce Wayne everyone thinks he is, but they're wrong. Bruce has been gone for seven years. I think Bale would be the Batman of all time.”

The critics, actors, and directors who were invited to the premier mentioned different types of reviews based on their views of the movie. Different people had different opinions on the premier, which gave glimpses of many things for the other fans including increasing the interest in the movie—yet to come.

“The script in this movie is amazing. All the iconic quotes like "Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Or "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." Or even, "I never said thank you." "And you'll never have to."  I have seen this movie several times that I know every single line.”

“I love the soundtrack because it gives me wonderful vibes. I love how there are different types of songs, but they hit different emotions. Some of them are upbeat,  some are very dramatic,  some are very exciting, some are very emotional, and some are intense.”

“I love how the story is about Bruce Wayne not becoming a vigilante, but a symbol. I love how they made his journey the central focus.”

“In the end, I will say that Batman Begins is an awesome movie. He took something unrealistic and made it realistic.”

Those were comments that the people who came had made in front of cameras which were released to the media, including social media right after the premier. 

-

29th February 2019

The day remarked another release of a movie, done by one of the top studios—Lycan Studio. ‘The Aliens’ was the third movie of the franchise, which had been planning its release for over six months and finally got the date right when Batman Begins was about to release. 

“I can’t believe the first screening would be in two hours,” Shane muttered to his co-director of the movie. 

“The hype so far has been good. If anything that would happen badly, it would be how the other movie, Batman Begins, releases today itself,” Carmona muttered back. 

“No, weren’t we reading the statistics, if anything we left Batman Begins from the trailer and critic responses. Our company reputation, value, and everything counts in this matter, don’t act like you don’t know how the industry works Carmona,” Shane said in disapproval. 

Ever since the movie trailer got released things had been going quite well for Lycan Studio. The damage which Shane expected Batman Begins to make was nowhere to be found. In fact, ‘The Aliens’ were doing as good as they expected from the premier. So many critics had mentioned how it succeeded in maintaining the quality of the previous two movies of the same franchise. 

A director from the studio which was among the top 3 in Hollywood was invited to the premier and he had given a brief explanation of why ‘The Alien’ would be one of the best movies in the era. The fans who were up and about the Lycan Studios got more confidence in their view of the movie which created their favorite movies. 

“I’m not going to lie, I was skeptical at first when I came here considering how the previous two movies were a banger and I thought it would be such a shame if this movie is any worse compared to them. The main reason why I was skeptical was because of how the director took a break for around three months—I’m not even joking, I said this to Shane too, my good friend. But trust me there’s nothing to worry about. 

‘The Aliens’ would be one of the best movies you have ever watched, and after the release, everyone MUST watch it. The story, the pace of the movie, how the characters are— and for more interest, there are a few more characters introduced. So in my opinion, you should watch it—and no, no spoilers,” 

[...Ian Renner with Mason Striver]

“Two more hours uncle, this is going to be huge, I feel it already,” Ian said. 

“Yeah, the critics were more than content with the premier and many people were already anticipating a lot from the movie. The marketing strategy with the Tumbler, people are so hyped to watch the movie. 

And I can genuinely see the movie being something that would turn the tables of Hollywood for good, even though we mentioned this before, I need to say, the superhero franchise would be up and in demand, before you know it,” Mason continued to say with a smile which reached his eyes—which showed how proud he was at the young man who sat in front of him. 

“Yeah, and I remember I met Shane at the party. He mentioned his movie would be out at the same time as ours, I wonder how good it can be,” Ian muttered just above his breath. 

“Well, to be honest, it would be good. The studio is at the top not for no reason, they are good at what they put out there, but the thing is, what we are bringing is something that can be the epitome of modern cinema. Something that people had never gotten a taste of,” Mason said. 

“Yeah and therefore it can go both ways, either be one of the best, or one of the worst, most likely to be the first,” Ian said with a smirk—which showed how confident he was. 

||__A word from me__||

-> Click on that heart!
-> Join the d iscord server to hang out!
https://discord.gg/DGPX5QzRqv (Join!)
-> You can read 6, 13, or 20!! chapters in advance and support me through, -patreon
https://www.patreon.com/TC_L (Tier prices are low!)

43