Chapter 122.
1.3k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[SYSTEM NOTICE: Read 6, 7, or 13 advanced chapters of Hollywood King in -Patreon/TC_L and support the author. Happy reading fellow people!]

*

*

A new day, a new thought. Yet in Hollywood, a new day, new news.

"How many more minutes are left?" Ian asked while being seated with everyone else in the conference room—everyone else, which included Mason, Niko, Raelynn, and every other behind-the-scenes crew member of Crazy, Stupid, Love.

"Let me put the countdown, so we can see the progress in the first hour," Murphy said while walking towards the laptop which was connected to the presentation board which was right in front of them.

On the white screen, the countdown has started, and is still 53 seconds more to go.

…52 seconds

…21 seconds

"Alright, 10 seconds more to go!" Ian said with both of his hands on the table, placing his elbows to the surface—and his wrists holding his face in place.

"Nine!" Raelynn being the chirpy one said.

"Eight!" Niko's eyes roamed around the office while saying that.

"Seven," Mason whispered.

"Six," It was one of the editors.

"Five!"

…. "Four!" "Three!" "Two!" and "One!"

'Here goes nothing!' Ian thought and smiled to himself. The accomplishment after lots of effort always gets him—al-fucking-ways. It was mainly because he was someone who always gave his one hundred percent for any project he focused on.

The way the trailer got uploaded in front of their eyes, a warmth of pride covered his heart.

"Give it fifteen minutes! I'm sure it will cross 500k views!" Mason said, making everyone raise their eyes.

'As if…' Ian thought but didn't say anything.

The whole thing reminded me of how it was when they first released Home Alone movie trailer. Although the studio or his name as a director wasn't that famous, the first fifteen minutes brought around 20k views—and that too, thanks to all the marketing they did.

Nevertheless, the way the views kept increasing made everyone clutch their hands in excitement.

"Nostalgia hits," Mason said loud enough for just Ian to hear.

"I was thinking about the same thing," Ian muttered and all of their eyes were on the screen.

[...] After fifteen minutes, everyone was shocked, stunned, and utterly speechless.

"What the f— hell?" Marissa, the youngest among the crew, who was also one of the editors shouted while holding her head.

1.5M views globally.

"Are you sure we just uploaded the trailer and not the whole movie?" Ian asked while his eyes were still on the screen.

"Fuck, yes. I mean—Sorry for my language. But yes, it was just the movie."

"Ah well well well—"

"It's mainly because of how popular you have gotten over a couple of months. That is nothing to be surprised about," It was Niko who spoke.

"Haha… Guess who is talking," Ian joked.

Niko was a silent killer. Not a serial killer—more likely a cereal killer. He was silent, yet is a very skillful person. He also was someone who would try his best in anything he does, yet also someone who focused a lot on his goals. He could be named Ian 2.0, yet he had his touch for his personality. Why is Niko being explained here? Simple, you'll see in the near future.

"I can talk, too you know," Niko replied with a shy smile.

Ian said nothing but chuckled at his response. "Let's head back to work. We have so many other things to do, remember? And Ethan, can you promote in Nwitter and other social media platforms?"

"Yeah, on it sir!" Ethan who was the social media handler walked out of the room to get the job done.

"Good luck to us!"

"Let's hope this gets popular enough to win some awards!"

"Good luck, the results would say a lot about the movie release!"

"It's going to be fine, no worries!"

Everyone who was in the conference room walked out of it while sharing well-wishes considering how much effort Ian had put into this.

"Although this was a small budget movie when compared to other movies I have done till now, every new movie trailer release feels fresh. And as far as I know, this is going to hit high which would also raise the bars for Avatar," Ian said to which Mason nodded.

-

Although it was first released on U-Tube, then on every social media including Nwitter started talking about the movie's release in no time.

The U-Tube comments were focused on how interesting the entire movie sounded from a glimpse of it.

@Patriachy.no

Am I the only one who is in love with RYAN GOSLING and his voice? O: I mean- Man, I'd watch this movie just to see RYAN GOSLING!

@Searchyoursoulmate

Wait, what?! A rom-com starring Ryan from La La Land?! And I was hoping this has something to do with Goofy YET Ian worked on ANOTHER MOVIE?! Damn this young director. To be honest, by the 2.57 minutes of the trailer, I can comment that this would be one of the best rom-com ever! (Yet, let's wait! I'm impatient…haha!)

@Maria C. L.

~ "take off your shirt"

- "why?"

-"just take off your shirt!"

- "okay" (takes off his shirt)

- "SERIOUSLY?!"

- "What?"

- " you're like photoshopped!"

xDD hahahaha, this is just hilarious!

@FellinLove

Alright. I haven't watched it yet—but I love the movie. Say no more. Scarlett and Ryan Gosling? Are you kidding? No. What the hell?! It's 3 AM, and I was doing nothing but scrolling down U-Tube #Shorts, and this trailer just… RELEASED?! Okay, so much love from miles away <3

-

"Hi, guys, Ryan Gosling from the movie Crazy, Stupid, Love!"

"How well do you know your co-star?"

Scarlett Johnson and Ryan Gosling were sitting in front of a white screen, with the label, 'How well do you know your co-star?' written in Bold Black letters.

"I'm Scarlett– Wait, should I say it first before this?"

"I think you should-"

*Bleep* The screen did an old television -no connection- sound, and got back to focus on the two faces in a mini-second.

"Hi, guys! I'm Scarlett Johnson"

"I'm Ryan Gosling!"

"..And we are from the soon-to-be-released movie, Crazy, Stupid, Love."

Currently, the video which was uploaded by the channel NewsFlash on U-Tube was trending #2. The main reason was how the interview which was arranged by Renner Studio and the channel was released right a while after the movie trailer release.

"I can't believe they both are together…. Who would have thought?!" Enya was a hopeless romantic by its true definition.

"This is the second time you're watching this, and I bet you won't get off of it unless you're sure you know their dialogues. I wish you put all that effort once the movie came out!"

"Mom! Don't say that, they are just too cute together! And you know what everyone is saying?!"

"They are the combination that they never knew they wanted!"

"They are the combination that they never knew they wanted!"

Both of them said at the same time.

"--Fifth time you're saying it. Let's see why you even love the pair so much."

Enya's mother walked closer to her and sat on the corner of the bed. In front of Enya, her laptop was opened, yet the sheets of the mattress were all wrinkled and messy.

The young brunette clicked the 'spacebar', and the video started to play.

"....And we're here to play, how well do you know your co-star!"

"I think I'm going to… win!"

"If that's what she thinks. I pity her," Ryan said and both of them chuckled.

"What was I doing before becoming an actress? A. A barista B. Nothing–Jobless. C. Waitress and D. Accountant." Scarlett asked her eyebrows raising playfully.

"Uhm- Barista? Although I wonder if you can make a cup of coffee properly."

"Wrong."

The buzzer went off and a 'booo!' sound erupted.

"I was an accountant before."

Ryan Gosling raised his eyebrows and chuckled. The slide of the video changed, and the next question was asked by Ryan.

"What is my dog's name?"

"Woofy? You don't even have to give the answers—" Both of them chuckled again at Scarlett's response. "You always go on and on about Woofy. A terrier right, and yes, I remember he is three years old."

[...] The comments on the little video were hilarious. Many people had many different opinions. Most of them were positive, some were dead-set on the thought that they needed Eloise as her co-star Ryan, but since many adored the pair, nothing else is needed to enjoy the comments.

[@RyanGoslingFans]

I wish they dated in real life. No kidding they got the chemistry… it looks so real! Ship name anyone?! I'd go with #Ryalett

[@GracilionBrazilian]

Tell me you're soulmates without telling me you're soulmates!

[@AreWeStillOnSkyIsBlue]

Nobody:

Literally nobody:

Not even Ian Renner:

Scarlett: I was sleeping. But in the end, I woke up and slept again.

[@MermaidTalesareFAKE]

The chemistry is insane. Maybe they are not dating but I'm like 100% they had a lot of fun with each other, offset. Hero looks like he just wants this interview to finish to go in the bathroom with her lmao

[@SerenaWeePee]

Can't wait to watch the movie. Look at them… Awww

*

*

*

"Increase the light... Yes and... Action!"

Niko and Raelynn stood in the center of the screen with their smiles almost ready to reach their ears.

Everything felt fresh. The voices, the environment, and basically... Everything.

"End of another chapter! End of another worl-"

"Chapter he meant. Make sure to vote and let the author know any question or suggestion you have in mind. Also, one vote saves one snail's life. So make sure to-"

"Don't mind her! Chaos is everywhere, even on the TV if it is us both! Join the server to meet us! Vote with powerstones!"

"We said that once-"

Niko was cut off by Raelynn shortly.

"Did we?"

"Cut! That was not anywhere near perfection. Let's take five!" The man behind the screen shouted making both Raelynn and Niko grunt in annoyance.

"Five fucking hours. When can we go home?!" Niko said while he walked down to get a break.

"This is why I love doing the things off-camera," Raelynn said and emptied the bottle of water she had in her hand.

[Final system notification before the screen goes black: https://discord.gg/DGPX5QzRqv]

29