Chapter 128.
1.3k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Support the author: read 6, 7, or 13 chapters ahead -> -Patreon/TC_L]

[Mature content ahead!]

"Please come in, Scarlett. How have you been doing?" Ian asked adjusting his chair so he was straightaway facing Scarlett.

"I've been doing great, thank you. The box office numbers are quite high within the first forty-eight hours, so it is a great achievement, I can say."

She smiled wearing her Junoesque red lipstick.

Ian cleared his throat, noticing how her tongue glided across her lips.

"Yeah, so what I wanted to say is… I have another role for you. The lead of my next movie, the script would be ready within a week or two,"

"I'm down."

She said right away. Ian frowned at how straightaway she gave the answer even without thinking what sort of a role it would be.

But for her, Ian was someone for who she was thankful for her entire career. From where she was before—crying in the streets due to the failed auditions to a B-ranked actress in just two movies.

Therefore, she respected him a lot. Yet, there was this feeling bubbling up in her from time to time, which she couldn't let go of considering what she had in mind for Ian.

"What if the story was bad? You really should give it a read once, don't hurry?"

"You have proved to everyone in the industry that whatever idea you have in your mind, is worth executing to a movie, series, or any sort of entertainment source. Because that is why I think you are so talented. And, I'm honestly down to any movie idea you have in mind because for all I have said yes, I gained nothing but more and more career points in the industry. So, why not?"

'Even at first I was reluctant at the idea of sleeping with this man in front of me, but now…. I'm not sure.' She thought to herself.

"I think you are one of the best workers in the field," he begins then, eyeing her carefully. "A generous, kind person, but also tough as nails. If you want something, you grab it and you get it, but you're not a cutthroat. I appreciate that."

With a smirk, Scarlett slowly puts her hand to her chest and carefully opens the top of her neat, classic blouse.

"That's about my personality. What about my looks?" She could swear there is a sheen of sweat on Ian's forehead.

"I don't exactly think it's an appropriate topic to touch upon," he dodges, making Scarlett flash a grin and step closer. Ian moves on his chair away from the table, and Scarlett stands in front of him, her ass touching the hardwood.

"Would it be more appropriate if I showed you more to talk about?" she inquires seductively, opening another button.

"You definitely are a classic, Scarlett," Ian says, staring at her chest, as he realizes what she is trying to do.

"Because I'm trying to seduce a director?"

"Is that what you're trying to do?" he teases with a smirk.

"I guess I'm that obvious," she acknowledges, making Ian chuckle. "Is it working though?"

"You have no idea," Ian glances at his crotch, and Scarlett gasps as her gaze immediately follows his. The bulge in his pants leaves no room for doubt. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, now, how about we do that classic thing then?" Scarlett suggests, barely able to contain the prickling excitement in her.

"Which one?"

"You know, the one where the boss and the employee fuck on the table?"

In response, Ian finally leaves his sitting position and stands right in front of her. Without further questions or games, his hand slides into her hair and his lips claim hers.

It's everything she imagined and more, the way his lips devour hers as she does her best to respond in sync, and his tongue dives into her mouth and explores it with passion.

"Oh, Scarlett," Ian says once his lips leave hers, but only to kiss her again between words. "Why do I think you've waited for this for so long?"

"Maybe because it's true?"

"So we do the classic thing then?"

"Oh, yes."

Scarlett bites her lip as she hastily unbuttons her blouse the rest of the way, then shrugs it off her shoulders. Ian follows up, getting out of his shirt. His pants are the next thing discarded, simultaneously with her skirt, then their boots.

When Scarlett reaches behind her to open her bra, Ian stops her with a firm grip.

"Allow me," he says almost pleadingly.

With a smirk of understanding, Scarlett lets him do the job. Ian doesn't rush, seeming to savor every moment as he unclasps her bra and slowly peels the laces off her shoulders, then carefully discards the item and drapes it on the back of his chair.

"You have such glorious breasts, Scarlett," he declares, making her blush with pride. Her breasts are one of the areas in her body she likes the most, and Scarlett appreciates the acknowledgment.

"Hope no one barges in," Ian joked.

"Mhm… Don't worry," She said with a slight chuckle.

Then his lips are on her right nipple and she gasps in satisfaction. Ian's steady hand cups her other breast while his hungry mouth explores the right one, and Scarlett is glad to bury her fingers in his short hair.

"Tastes so good," Ian mutters. "Such a delicate skin."

Scarlett moans when his mouth closes around her left nipple and he sucks at it, then his fingers descend to her panties and Scarlett moves a bit to grant him access for taking them off.

"Damn, you're beautiful," he praised, staring as Scarlett widens her legs, then he kneels in front of her and throws her legs onto her shoulders. "So pretty," he continues, just to then swipe his sharp tongue across her folds.

The feeling is so pleasant that Scarlett can hardly sit anymore, so she lies back on the table, propping herself up on her elbows.

Ian maintained a steady grip on her sides as his tongue did wonders to her sensitive areas, and Scarlett knew it was only a matter of time before she would come. She starts losing her breath when Ian inserts one finger inside her, then another, and thrusts them in and out as he sucks at her clit.

"More, yes, like this," she mumbles, encouraging him to not stop until she reaches her peak. The heated tension in her whole essence gradually becomes unbearable, and then it snaps, an extremely powerful release taking the whole of her into forgetting everything else in the world.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Scarlett knew she had never come harder than at this moment, sprawled out on her boss' table. And the incredibly hot director exhales smugly, his face still near her throbbing center.

"Good, Scarlett," he wondered then, and she propped up higher to stare at him, her vision slightly clouded by her happiness.

"Perfect," she says, then glances at his tented underwear.

"Want anything else?" Ian teased, looking at the same place.

"You know damn well what I want," Scarlett answers.

Ian puts her legs down and stands up, then assists Scarlett in taking off his underpants. His cock is fairly large, fully hard, and immediately needed in her pussy.

"Got condoms?" she asks, and Ian reaches into the drawer.

"Always prepared," he says, rolling the latex onto his penis.

"Waiting for this?" Scarlett teases, the suggestion making her heart race faster than it should.

"For you," Ian lied right through his teeth, but the moment felt right to say. Scarlett isn't in the mood for any real thinking at the moment though.

"Then give me what you got," she says, spreading her legs as wide as she can in her sitting position.

With a grin, Ian lines himself up with her and pushes in, and Scarlett clutched his shoulders to keep him closer.

"Lie down, Scarlett," he instructed, pushing her to settle with her back on the table again, and Scarlett gladly obliged. Settled above her, he begins to thrust. Slowly at first, just to pick up the pace as Scarlett wraps her legs around his waist and her hands around his back.

"Oh," she groans in satisfaction, feeling Ian's cock hit the special spot inside of her, making her see stars with each move. It's everything she wanted and more, and Scarlett is beyond happy to let herself be lost in the pleasure.

Ian is obviously in the same state, taking her with abandon, grunting and groaning as his pace becomes wild and the best sort of crazy. Scarlett relished in it, in the slick and comfortable slide of his cock between her walls, as Ian surpassed all of her expectations with his sexual skills.

Her release washes over her in a wave, making Scarlett cry out in delight as her whole body slackened into the bliss, and just a couple of thrusts later Ian follows, stilling with a groan and releasing an exhale of satisfaction.

"You're bloody brilliant," he groans as his cock leaves her depths and Ian stands in front of the table and helps Scarlett sit up.

"So, are you" she laughs, leaning in to kiss him again. "Another round?" she asks as she glances down at his still hard cock, her eyes twinkling with excitement. 

"I can do this all day if you like, babe."

"Now, that's more like it," Scarlett smiled smugly.  "Just for you, Mr. Renner," she said as she got up and bent over the table, presenting her gorgeous ass to him, shaking it a little. "Pound me, till I can't move any more!"

Ian didn't waste any more time, as he lined himself again and thrust inside her sweet, tight cavern again eliciting a scream of pleasure from the gorgeous redhead.

A/N; Scarlett and Ian... Who thought? Y'all for sure ;)

Support HK by clicking on that heart!

Also, make sure to join the discord server, so that we could hang out! Take care folks!

36