Chapter 356 | After Party with Carrie Fisher
325 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he kept looking at how happy Christopher was on the screen, he felt the same emotions running past him.

His goal for success was one step closer.

He looked around at the people around him. Niko was cheering, and so was Raelynn. And by the looks of it, he knew that they were not aware of his intentions with helping Niko.

“Alright, now! Ian, please, we should head over to Nanny’s. The party is a must! You barely hung out in the wrap-up party.”

“Wrap-up party?” Raelynn mocked his use of words.

“I was just tired, Niko. But I’m pretty sure that I can come to join the party now,” Ian said while looking at the television screen once again.

Christopher was beaming with joy and it was evident.

To let out all the stress from the past couple of days, he knew that this would be a good chance. Winking at Raelynn, Ian stood up to get to his room.

“I’ll change into something comfortable,” he said as he shrugged his suit.

“Let’s go!” Niko’s voice reverberated through the hall.

-

[Nanny’s Club]

The music was swinging in full sound as people were dancing on the dance floor. Men wearing suits were on the VIP side of the club, but the group entered the club and reached the opposite side, where there were people who were not very rich.

“Bottoms up?” Niko questioned while looking at Ian and Raelynn.

As Martin decided not to join the small celebration, it was simply the trio who had gotten extremely closer to each other ever since the beginning.

Ian nodded and turned around, looking at the bartender who nodded in return.

“Well, here we go!”

Without a beat in the music that they could hear, the bartender kept the shot glasses in front of them. Ian took one after another and gulped them down.

“T-this! I’m going to call Fred!” Niko, already feeling drunk, slurred the words and started walking away.

Ian and Raelynn both chuckled in sync.

“I think that’s enough for you too,” Raelynn mumbled and stopped Ian, holding his hand from reaching towards his mouth.

“Just this one,” Ian smiled as he took the glass and chugged it down.

“Well, we can leave now,” Rae’s soft voice made Ian frown. It wasn’t the voice, but it was what she just said.

“What, we just came?” he questioned.

He could already feel his sanity leave his body as everything started to become a blur after almost fifteen shots. For sure, the exhaustion and the stress left his mind, but this was a state he remembered not being in.

“I think you just took it a little too far as it is just the three of us tonight.”

Raelynn shook her head muffling a chuckle, seeing how Ian was already smiling.

Seeing him loosen up was something Raelynn wanted to see for quite some time now. Because day and night, he had been working without a pause.

However, she knew that Ian Renner was too famous to sit around in a random bar without any guards to drink his life away.

“We need to head back, you had too much,” Rae reminded him again.

Ian shook his head. “Alright, tell Niko we’re going back.”

He stood up and straightened the casual clothes he was wearing.

“I have got a surprise for you,” Rae whispered to him seductively and walked away to find Niko.

Ian smiled as the corner of his lips curled up.

“Whatever you want,” he smiled.

The days had been going better than he had expected. And for what was yet to come, he was more than excited. The days of Jeff Sanson will finally be over. His patience over the months will be all worth it.

-

[Renner’s Mansion]

Ian walked while clutching Raelynn’s hand.

They were a few steps away from entering the mansion. Raelynn whispered, “There’s an actual surprise for you there.”

Ian frowned. Along the way that they had spent coming from the bar, his high was gone and he was slightly sober.

“What is it?”

Raelynn said nothing but smiled.

“Are you going to be surprised?” Ian questioned and once again looked at her.

She shook her head. “I like it better this way sometimes. No kidding.”

Her eyes lit up immediately, so Ian took it as she was serious.

“Who is it? You do know that you already did so much for me right?” Ian questioned, hinting about the previous encounters he has had.

“Yeah, just enjoy,” She leaned in and kissed his cheek. “It’s Carrie.”

-

[In the Bedroom]

When Ian entered the room, Carrie’s smile was unmatched. Rather than the developed friendship, Ian felt the chemistry that had been building among them while they were in the shooting process.

-

Ian's hands warmed up quickly, especially after he slid them under Carrie's sleep pants. She squirmed in his lap, making hitching noises of pleasure as she pressed herself into Ian's talented fingers. He was being a good sport about her nails digging into his back, kissing adoringly along her shoulders instead of complaining.

“Can you--” She started, but Ian's a quick learner and he has his thumb against her clit before she even had the sentence out.

She moaned, and she wasn’t sure if it was the noise or the way she pushed down harder into his lap that caused Ian's full-body shudder. Carrie opened her eyes and made a soft, sympathetic noise when she saw the look on his face. He was biting his lip hard enough to hurt.

She kissed him, shifting her hands so she could rest them on his chest. The kissing distracted him, but he was still rubbing lazy circles into her clit and it felt wonderful.

She let this go on for a few seconds before she gave him a firm shove. Ian fell back with his head on the pillows, and the way he grinned up at her was so genuine. She couldn’t help but smile back.

Ian watched her curiously as she scooted backwards, closer to his knees than his crotch now. He pushed himself up on his elbows.

“Where you headed there, Carrie?” He asked with laughter in his voice. He didn’t know what she was doing there.

She leaned down to kiss his stomach, just below his belly button.

The reaction was spectacular. She watched Ian's eyes fly open and felt the muscles in his thighs and belly shift. The noise he made sounded suspiciously like a whimper, and, god, that stroked her ego and her libido all at once.

She hooked her thumbs to his bottoms.

“Wait!”

Carrie startled, just a little, and glanced up at Ian with a questioning look.

“Do you... not want me to..?” She asked, suddenly feeling slightly ridiculous. Ian's face is flushed so heavily, especially now that he felt how ready she was.

The confidence and the certainty reeked out of her once and for all.

“God, of course, I want you to-- just--” Ian runs a hand through his hair. “Do it. Suck me,” he commanded.

Carrie swirled her tongue across his big shaft earning a moan from Ian.

“Mhm!” His hand came over to take control of Carrie’s head.

Soon, the pace increased and when Ian was close to orgasm, he flipped her over, so that her back was in the air. She moaned loudly when Ian spanked her ass.

“Ah!” Her scream filled the air.

Without a pause, he filled her pussy. Thus, the night began.

-

-

-

a/n; i'm trying my best to update regularly, however, there might be a sad news coming up. 

discord: https://discord.gg/DGPX5QzRqv (for author updates, etc) 

patreon: www.patreon.com/TC_L

2