Chapter 1: I Hate You
504 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: I Hate You

In a purple void where time and space had no meaning, there was a palace, and inside was a white figure humming.

The only characteristic of that nameless entity was the white light that made up the male figure.

The surrounding palace made no sense and unlike the outside, which had the visual form of a palace with its multiple towers, the inside mixed various colors for no sense or reason.

“How should I decorate it?” the figure hesitated, smiling, putting his hand to what would be his chin.

His mind shaped the palace, taking architecture and design from various races whose vestiges reached the Astral Realm.

Decorations of such diverse and grotesque beings and races adorned the room, focusing on those humanoid races that he liked as they fit his brilliant and majestic figure.

It was easy to replicate the architecture of some of the more familiar races and while he had to admit that some races were insignificant, others had style.

“Let’s go the triton way,” the figure murmured, smiling brightly.

The space took shape like an aquatic castle and water surged, filling the interior as furniture appeared to decorate the interior.

A chair made of seaweed and wood over there, a shark's head on the other side, a gambling table and some aquatic instruments on that side, and a giant crack in the wall.

Giant crack? The figure hesitated at the appearance of a mysterious crack.

He was not frightened, and even less so being a transcendental, one of the most powerful beings in the neighborhood, and among them all, he held the title of the strongest transcendental of all.

He ignored all those talkative ones and especially when he crushed the majority who came to take his title.

“Let’s get on with the bedroom,” the figure said, closing the crack with a casual motion.

The crack disappeared and such a strange phenomenon ended and just as he was about to continue through the dormitory, he stopped as he saw another crack.

As he closed it, another appeared and then another and... Dozens of them covered his vision and just as he was thinking it was an attack by some enemy coming to steal his title, he was swallowed whole.

If it was someone coming to take his title, then the petty attack was a pitiful start, so he didn't bother to react, waiting for something more worthy to appear.

A transcendental being would not panic and although everything was dark, he kept his concentration to make sense of his surroundings, waiting for whatever was coming.

The first thing he felt was movement and touch, nothing strange, but immediately he saw a light, and he felt himself approaching the light, not understanding what was happening.

Noises, screams, and strange movements sounded immediately, and he closed his eyes because of the intense light.

The noises grew louder and what sounded like voices rang out everywhere, with commands that slowly made sense in his mind.

The Astral Realm was a place where all thinking beings left a mark and there were both languages and races, and he, as a transcendental being, could understand all the knowledge that came to that world.

And he understood the language and...

“It’s a boy!”

He understood the voice and the meaning, but his mind was slow, as if he was subtly adjusting to the surroundings.

He tried to open his eyes and the first thing he saw was a woman, who by her features was humanoid and leaned towards some kind of human race, though it was hard to pinpoint which one it was and more so when they were all inferior beings.

The gigantic woman held him in her arms as tears streamed from her face and although she looked tired, the golden eyes shone with unquestionable strength as the tiredness disappeared.

She had gray hair and was covered, from what he could discern, were clothes from some hospital.

She was a pretty woman, in her late forties, who had a kind and friendly appearance.

She hugged him tenderly and gently.

“My boy.”

Even though his mind made sense of the language with the knowledge about inferior beings he knew, he still had trouble understanding where he was, and it took him too long to realize it.

It was not that the woman was gigantic, but that he was small.

He looked at his hand, and they were small, weak hands that barely gave involuntary movement and though he wanted to turn his head, he couldn’t, and it bowed in an awkward position.

“What was happening?!”

“Haghhg...”

What came out of his mouth was the scream of what to him was the desperate wail of some hellish creature.

He had approached those planes and seen multiple inferior races suffering, and now he felt similar to that moment.

It was unpleasant.

“Is something wrong, doctor?” the woman asked, sounding concerned.

The nurse removed him from the woman’s arms and one of her held him and... Patted his ass.

“Let go of me! Let go of me right now or you will suffer the consequence of a transcendental!”

“Wa... Wa... Wa... WAaa...”

His thoughts could not be put into words, and his anger could not be expressed.

Fury burst out of him and his head fell to the side, seeing everything tilted again, while those nurses brought towels to clean him.

“I’ll wipe you all out! You’ll suffer! Let me go! I’m a transcendental!”

“Wah... Whh...”

The very pathetic scream came out of his mouth and, in his fury, his head tilted again, changing his vision completely.

“Even if you are bowed, you will regret it!”

Enraged at the way he was being treated, he wanted to raise his hand to twist reality into a whirlwind that would disintegrate everyone’s body and mind, but he could barely move a few fingers.

The connection to the Astral Realm was weak, and his mental strength was almost nil... Such an idea and being moved again brought him to a terrifying realization.

He had just emerged from some kind of human and he was a small ball of flesh, whose head was bowing on its own.

He was a baby... One who wasn’t capable of controlling his power.

“I’m doomed.”

“Wahh...”

What kind of crack swallowed him?

******

He had never counted days or time.

Time was meaningless to someone of his capacity.

A transcendental being who, with a movement, recreated the reality around him and whose power was immeasurable.

Yet now he was counting it.

One hundred and eighty-two days had passed since he emerged from inside a woman, an act that in his eyes was as bizarre as it was disgustingly grotesque.

The first few days were terrible, and he preferred not to remember those moments of denial and outbursts of rage.

Still, he was a mental entity, a transcendental who had been enlightened and who never had to count the days of his existence, least of all in the Astral Realm.

A place where the knowledge of every thinking race reached out and connected every living being in existence, unaffected by time or space.

A place that gave him knowledge on subjects and races so varied that an inferior mind could not grasp.

He was a...

“Grr...”

His belly growled, and he looked everywhere, feeling something twist in his gut, wanting to come out.

“No... No. No. No. No... No! I’m a being...”

His complaints had no effect and his body moved on its own as he excreted like a wild animal in his own diaper.

He hated the feeling of relief at the end of the need and abhorred feeling his diapers with his own waste.

He told himself that he was a transcendental being, one who saw planes that inferior minds could never understand and someone with overwhelming power, but...

“Why, why, why, why!”

He tried to scream with all his might, trying to express the injustice and humiliation he was suffering, but what came out of his mouth was...

“Wa... Waa... WAAAH!”

The bloody cry of a baby!

One who had just soiled his diaper, and hatred welled up in the depths of his being.

Who was the entity that brought him to this despicable place? No one in their right mind would send him to this living hell.

To this abominable place!

He would have preferred not to exist!

“I’ll kill you all! All of you!”

“Waa!”

His cry was not enough to express the madness and the torture he was feeling at this moment.

Then the door opened and the woman he had come from approached him, smiling as she watched him squirm like the insignificant worm that came out of her.

“Did you do yourself in the diaper, honey?” the woman asked.

She was teasing him! Pouring more salt into the wound and fury erupted in him.

Fuck being a mental entity! He said to himself, shouting and insulting as that woman put her hands on his body, brushing the dirt off his diaper with an amused smile.

Why was she amused to see him writhing in his own excrement?!

“Don’t squirm so much, my little boy. Mom will clean you up,” the woman murmured, smiling encouragingly.

That damn smile, urging him to be still as a stranger touched his privates and cleaned up his filth, taunting him to his face.

He hated it.

“You’re not my mother. You, inferior mind!”

He had never screamed with such hatred and madness as he did this time, wanting her to understand the contempt he felt and the desire that she would preferably end his existence and free him from his prison called a body.

During these one hundred and eighty-two days, he meditated to regain his powers and realized that while he was still the same transcendental, the mortal body limited him so that he could not act.

“Wh... Mo... ther...”

This time, his voice came out.

Finally, his training paid off and his body could follow the incredible will of his majestic mind.

And just as expected, the woman opened her eyes in complete surprise at the illustrious majesty of his words.

Maybe not all the words came out, but if he withstood the first one hundred and eighty-two days of torture, he could hold out until one day he could speak and scream at them about their misdeeds.

And then he would eliminate them with his overwhelming power!

“Wehehe...”

Childish laughter came from him, causing that woman who calls herself his mother to snap out of her daze.

“Did you just call me ‘mother’?” The woman asked and without waiting for his response, she shouted. “Darling! Come! Zack, he just said his first word.”

First word? She made him look as if such a feat was no magnificent accomplishment, and he felt she was mocking him.

They forced him out from that woman, bound him to a prison where he could not control his physical body, and then named him, forcing him to carry that name.

Even as he waited patiently for one hundred and eighty-two days, meditating, trying to regain his strength and not lose his mind, telling himself that a transcendental being, like him, would keep his sanity, he was slowly reaching his limit.

And now hurried footsteps were heard, and an excited man appeared through the door.

Thin and slightly tall, with the same gray hair color as the woman.

A pointy-nosed, gallant-chinned weakling whose greatest visible trait was a studious appearance, and if it weren’t for those excited blue eyes and the smile, he would have forgiven him.

“Did he just speak? Call me daddy. Father... Daddy,” the man begged, smiling excitedly.

The way he touched his feet, pulling him to either side and teasing him with that silly grin on his face, infuriated him.

“Let go of me! Don’t you dare touch me! Or I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you all! I’ll extinguish your existence and bury you with your mother and father!”

His overflowing rage and madness were expressed with kicking and slow, mechanical movements.

The worst was.

“Fa... ther...”

Such words sounded from his childish mouth and he wondered if anyone else was in this prison with him, but he knew.

There was no one in this body except him, and thus his body excreting in his diapers and pooping like a beast for no reason was his fault.

He, who was the strongest transcendental being and whose existence was long-lived, was imprisoned in the body of a baby who could not keep up with his thoughts and desires.

Over which he had no control.

A body that excreted at every moment, did not obey him and let out half-formed words.

Worst of all were his jailers...

“Did you hear that, dear? He said father. He recognized me... My son recognized me...” the man murmured, looking touched.

The woman got excited and both of them, after holding hands, looked at him as if he was a toy and without caring that they still didn’t clean him, they took his hands, caressing and pressing him.

Torturing him while they enjoyed it to tears.

Such a scene destroyed any limit of sanity and the rage turned into a desire to murder so intense that it remained repressed inside him.

And he, who was imprisoned in the body of an inferior creature for one hundred and eighty-two days, was exhausted from it all.

He was going to remember for all eternity these days and he was going to announce it to the four winds, because all these days were torture and now he was going to reveal himself against his jailers.

Even if later there was no one to clean his dirty diapers.

Gathering all the mental power and leaning on the meditation effort of so many days, he lifted the objects to his surroundings and looked at his jailers in surprise.

“Darling...” The woman took her husband’s hand as she opened her eyes.

Yes, be amazed inferior mind! Astonished at the power of a transcendental!

Levitating the objects from this outer prison called the bedroom, he grinned madly and wildly, while with his mind he pushed the objects at his self-styled parents.

“Dies”

“Wahh!”

His telekinesis, his favorite weapon used to the limit that allowed him to twist reality, was used against the inferior minds and the toys that were thrown at terrifying speed... They hit the man’s chest and the woman’s gelatinous spheres.

He could understand that those spheres of the woman protected her and more so when he was forced to drink that addictive liquid drug that secreted those abominable flesh bags, but he could not understand how the man could stop his attack.

The toys were destroyed by the blow on both of them, and they didn’t even flinch!

“That was a good punch. Decent strength, decent power, and it looks like it instinctively reinforced the objects,” the man said, carefully analyzing like a scholar seeing something new and then blinked as if he just realized he was attacked.

The stupid man looked at his wife, who was stunned, and looked to her for an answer for what he had just seen.

The woman opened and closed her mouth and...

“He has powers... Honey... Our son has powers... He’s a genius,” the woman murmured, crying with happiness as the man hugged her.

Watching his two jailers embrace each other as they cried as if they had not received the most powerful attack this infant body could make, he blinked wearily as he spent his stored energy.

He meditated for so long, and for nothing.

“I hate you...”

“Awawa...”

Even his hatred could not be expressed in this condition.

15