Chapter 6
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

USJ

Ember stepped out of the bus and gaped at the huge building. She and the rest of Class 1-A walked into the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. When Ember saw who was inside she let out a small excited gasp. "OMG! It's the Pro-Hero Thirteen!" Uraraka squealed.

"Welcome to the USJ Class 1-A." Thirteen began. "Today we will be using our quirks to save people, not to harm or kill." She said.

As Thirteen was talking, Ember looked out across the USJ her eyes stopping on a swirling black and purple mass that was growing, fast. Ember's eyes widened as droves, of what looked to be villains coming out of the portal. "What the hell is that?!" Ember yelled.

"Thirteen take the children and get out of  here!" Aizawa exclaimed.

"What are you going to do?! Your quirk isn't good for close-range combat. It's better suited fo-" Ember said franticly as Aizawa ran into the fray.

Ember watched as three villains ran at Aizawa. He cancelled one of their quirks and wrapped his scarf around another two smashing their heads together. "Ember! Come on!" Ida yelled.

Ember took one last glance at Ida and then ran after the rest of Class 1-A. As they were running towards the bus, the people in the front yelped as a portal opened in front of them. Ember screamed as she fell into the portal going through it and landing on an unsuspecting villain. "What are you doing here Ember?!" Aizawa called over his shoulder as he was engaging with another villain.

"There was another portal and it teleported me here!" Ember yelled.

"Get out of here! It's to dangerous!"

Ember nodded and was about to run off when a familiar voice said, "Well, well, well. If it isn't our favourite toy," The voice crooned.

Ember froze in terror at the sound of the voice of the blue haired individual with a hand over his face. "EMBER!!!!! RUN!!!!" Aizawa yelled.

The Nomu, who had been tailing the boy, rushed over to Aizawa picking him up and then smashing him back into the ground. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Ember screamed anger coursing through her. 

Ember pushed herself off the ground and ran at the Nomu, her eyes beginning to glow a pale blue. Once she was a few feet from the Nomu she shot into the air and punched it in the face. The Nomu swatted at her and Ember ducked away in a nick of time. Ember landed another punch on the side of the Nomu who swatted her into the nearby wall. Ember winced pushing her self back up and took off running into the ruins zone. 


When Bakugo looked out across the USJ, he was shocked to see Ember being chased by a monstrous Nomu. "Shit!" Bakugo exclaimed when he saw Ember's collar begin to glow a dark orangish red. "Shitty Hair! We got to get down to the ruins zone!" Bakugo yelled at Kirishima.

"Why Bakubro? There's villains up here for us to fight!" Kirishima said punching another villain in the nose.

"Because there's more villains down there!" Bakugo called over his shoulder as he began to run towards the ruins zone. 

"More chances to prove our manliness! I like your thinking Bakubro!" Kirishima and began to jog after Bakugo.


Ember was now deep in the ruins zone and was surprised to see that the Nomu was still following her even though it was pitch black. "How the hell is that thing following me?" She muttered.

That's  Ember remembered her collar. She cursed herself and unclipped it from around her neck slipping it into her pocket. She then continued running until she reached a dead end. Ember turned to face the Nomu who rushed at her picking her up and throwing her hard into a wall. "AGGGGH!!" Ember yelled in pain crumpling into the ground.

The Nomu began to rush at her and instinctively, Ember put her hands out in front of her in a small attempt to protect her. Suddenly Ember's eyes glowed grey and the Nomu disintegrated. Ember's eyes widened before they rolled back into her head. 

0