Chapter 99: We don’t mind
93 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Leander awoke, he was in a cuddle pile. His head was on Morris's chest, with Dorian occupying the other side. Armaros was spooning him and Jean was spooning Armaros. He smiled, yes, this was nice.

"Hey, lemon cake, I need you to know something," Jean spoke sleepily. Leander turned to him, which just meant that he was staring at Armaros's peaceful face.

"Yes, Jean?" Leander braced himself for the scolding, but he heard a chuckle instead.

"I want you to know that what you did, what with creating Ludwig and all, was the most awesome thing you could have done. And, you might have saved all our lives," Jean praised, and Leander blinked.

"Who is Ludwig?" Leander did not remember ever creating something he had named Ludwig.

"The giant evolving golem. Ebony named him Ludwig after he called him Bony one too many times," Leander snorted.

"Meh, Ludwig is a nice name," he commented, and he closed his eyes and snuggled into Armaros.

"And, lemon cake?" Jean spoke, sounding a bit annoyed. Leander's lips turned up. Ah, the chewing up was to begin. "If you ever take on another boss mob solo, I will make you make breakfast for us, only in an apron."

"Jean!" Leander protested. Like hell was he going to showcase his rows of fat like that.

"Oh, don't Jean me, lemon cake. Yes, you are on the chubby side, but I don't mind that much. And I'd like to know my lovers intimately, preferably, before I die," Leander's breath hitched. Did Jean think they were not going to make it out of here alive?

"We will be just fine," Leander protested. "Did someone die?"

"No," came Morris's sleepy voice. The arm that was wrapped around Leander's middle tightened. "You were the only close call. But, if you had let the boss rampage with the low ranks, we might be dressed in black, now."

The heavy words hung in the air, and Leander noticed that Armaros was awake, too.

"Leander, be more careful, next time," Armaros spoke. Unlike Jean, he did not try to ask him to not fight boss mobs one on one. Leander was a dungeon core, with the potential to create boss mobs. Armaros understood that fighting fire with fire might be the only thing they could do.

Leander smiled and nodded, and Armaros did his morning ritual of softly kissing Leander, which was returned a moment later. Morris rolled to the side, and kissed Leander's neck.

"Why am I always left to the side?" Dorian complained, and Jean snorted.

"If you haven't noticed, gemstone eyes, I also end up on the sidelines as far as our sleeping arrangements go," Dorian sighed and hugged Morris's back.

"Still, I would like a morning kiss too. And a bit more," Leander blushed at Dorian's words.

"Yes, well, I have just twelve kilograms lost. If you just wait a bit..." Leander heard four groans, and Armaros moved his head, so he could gently bite Leander's ear.

"Our dear lemon cake," Armaros began, chewing at the ear gently. "You are no longer 130 kilograms. Sure, 118 are on the chubby side, too. But the uniform you are wearing now came from the guild's storage. Be happy about little progress."

"You are a man, Leander," Jean continued, nuzzling his face into Armaros's neck. "And two meters high. How much do you think you should weight?"

"I don't know? Sixty?" Leander guessed, he heard a couple of chuckles.

"If you fall below eighty, you would be just skin and bones. Not a single muscle to your name," Morris chimed in. Leander did not argue with the berserker. All berserkers and tanks were bodybuilders, so, they knew their stuff when it came to muscles.

"And you are not a healer in a clinic. You do need muscle," Dorian added his two coins, and Leander smiled.

"So, the goal is 38 kilograms away?" He asked. That would be months from now, but 38 sounded more doable than 58.

"Well, you might get away with just stopping at 90," Morris suggested. "Just imagine how well-build you would look with the extra muscles."

"No, 80 sounds better," Leander did not want for there to be room for a yo-yo effect.

"With all the running and fighting we are all going to be doing down here, you will definitely lose the weight," Jean assured him. "Hey, on an unrelated note, will you share all the treasure with the guild?"

Leander was confused. What treasure? He had seen nothing shiny in the tunnels so far.

"What have you found?" Leander was speaking with his "guild master" voice, but his lovers were as relaxed as ever.

"The spiders had gems in their stomachs," Dorian informed him, and Leander's eyes widened.

"We must count them and distribute them equally," Leander told them, and all four snuggled closer into their pile.

"The small spiders also had gems in their bellies," Armaros told him. "We gathered everything in a pile, and we decided to wait for you to wake up."

"Come on then, we need to get out there," Leander made to prop himself up, but Armaros pulled him back down.

"Leander, we might die any moment down here," the dungeon core informed him, tugging at the healer's clothes. "We are not doing so as virgins."

"But, I..." Leander stammered. Morris was undoing the buckle of his pants as Dorian was tugging his shirt over his head. "Guys..."

"No, no more waiting. We love you for you, Leander. A bit of fat won't stop us," Leander wanted to argue with Jean that it was more than a bit. That he was ashamed of his body and he was not worthy. Then, a hand began rubbing his crouch, and all thoughts went out of his brain.

The thing about a fivesome was, that sex in one was an orgy, for all intents and purposes. And orgies took long. So, once they were done and covered in sweat, it was already noon. And they had missed breakfast. But, Leander did not mind. Because he was warm and light as a feather, and looking forward to doing this again.

3