Chapter 118: The End
180 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Years after the heart of the world melted, there were no longer multiple adventurer's guilds, but one single worldwide adventuring union.

It was more of a crafter's guild, as anyone would tell you.  For the dungeon core Leander, somehow had control over all the other cores, and did not let them rampage. Therefore, the need for adventurers was gone.

But they did not just let that stop them from joining the Adventuring Union. For, it was the surest way to riches there was.

 Did you want to learn Alchemy? Why, sign in with the Adventuring Union, and you will gain access to as many Blue Bells as you wish.  Perhaps you were into smiting? Well, the Adventuring Union owned the biggest titanium deposit, which was directly under the former heart of the world.

Do you perhaps want to live forever? Well, that could be done, too. For guild master, Leander was not stingy with giving the SSS ranked adventurers' dungeon cores for them to bound with.

But, to reach SSS rank, you had to do your fair share of F and E quests, even when you were SS ranked. Not only that, but you had to work your ass off to learn how to fight because, there were still things like giants and goblins in the wild, and that, no matter how many expeditions the guild master led, would never change.

But, on a bright November day, when Leander was weighting himself, three years after he had started to exercise, he could only smile.

He was finally seventy-five kilograms. A bit under the recommended weight, but he felt good. Finally, he had lost all the weight. He ran, yes ran, him, who had been out of breath just a couple of years prior at the very thought of running, to the bedroom he shared with his four lovers.

"Seventy-five," he yelled, bouncing in place.

"Leander, it is five am," Morris grumbled.

"Lemon cake, come back to bed," Jean reached out towards Leander, his fake dungeon core crystal around his neck on a chain. Morris wore his on a ring, made out of titanium.

"We have to celebrate. Come on, we have to go see Atha and Norrix," Leander deftly got out of the way of the grabbing hands, and began to take out the clothes for all five of them for the day. It was easy to pick, as they had, all of them, even him, adventuring uniforms issued by the Adventuring Union.

"If their baby wakes up at five am, Norrix will have our hides," Armaros spoke, but he did get up. He had created the Naga and the vampire a baby, using the blood of them both. The two had a Platonic thing going on, but, Armaros knew that Norrix was still holding a candle for Atha to let him be more intimate with him.

"We can go visit Kraedor, then? Make him breakfast? Or, Asmodeos and Alklair?" Leander was too excited to look back as he rushed to the bathroom. Dorian cracked an eye open, his dungeon crystal safely on a bracelet around his hand.

"He is not taking a bath without us. I won't stand for it. There is no fat to protect him from sexy time with the four of us in the pool!" Dorian sprang up and rushed to the bathroom. He had taken to eating more red meat lately, and they all had to somehow push him away because he had the hunger for sex of a teenager.

"I am cutting down his protein intake," Morris murmured. He was exhausted. Just last night, Dorian had demanded five rounds.

"Don't be a spoilsport, Morris. You know he is trying to use his dungeon core to help him get as muscled as you," Jean spoke. He stood out of the warmth of the bed and stretched. After which, he headed to the bathroom.

Morris looked at Armaros, who grinned mischievously. They both made their way to the bathroom, too. From where they could already hear the sound of kissing.

Everything was calm in the Huergaz tunnels, where the five lived in a large house with a mushroom patch as a garden. The farm was left to Atha, Norrix, Kraedor, Bog, the leprechauns and Belle.

And, as long as Leander lived, he kept things nice and simple. And that was forever.

The End.

Well, folks, this was it. The story is over, the characters got their happy ending. As for me, I lost 12 kgs, and my weight won't budge. Still, that is something too, right? How many of you even read this to stay motivated with the weight loss? Did it help you? The sequel: Life Skilling is life. 

Announcement

Check out Treasure Hunter book series for more adventuring novels. The first book: Treasure Hunter, is free, and the second Remi, is a fat to fit shifter M/M romance novel. The 2.5 story is also free, and shows off the fruits of Remi's labor. 

 

3