Chapter 3
219 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                    Chapter 3 

While I was eating the demon, I started thinking what should I do next in this life. I know that I was just born or reborn, but I need to start thinking this things. 

I know that what I won’t do is let other people do whatever they want with me, for some reason I think I hate weak people. You can say that I hate myself because I’m a weak demon, but that’s different. What I mean is people who let others do whatever they want with them. 

Well, there’s no point on thinking that, I just need to survive for now and figure it out later on. My [Identify] skill leveled up, maybe I can see what some things can do. I use it on myself again, and try to see what the stats do or how to gain skills. I only was born with two skills and that sucks. 

Anyway, It just shows the same thing, so I don’t know what’s going on with this useless skill. I want to know things and you’re not cooperating with me.  

I start to feel sleepy so I make sure that there is no one around and I curled around myself and start to fall asleep. 


***

I woke up to a loud sound coming from below me. I peek and see maybe a dozen larvae demons there, all fighting each other. What is happening? Why do they fight each other and don’t think if they can win or not? I stayed on the rock waiting for them to finish and trying to not get caught. 

Ting! Skill [Stealth level 2] became [Stealth level 3] 

I don’t know how long I stayed there waiting, but eventually I don’t hear anything anymore so I peek again, and what I see is a cocoon in the middle of the massacre that just happened. 

I get out of the rock and go to the cocoon and use [Identify] on it. 

Larvae demon [level 10] 

I think this demon is evolving or something, because what the hell is a cocoon doing in the middle of here? 

I stared at it and a thought passes by me. What if I destroyed it? I can gain levels and it’s just there. I started towards it and bite it. I think is working and continue to bite it and shake my head from side to side, I need this to end fast. After a few minutes of me biting the cocoon it dissolves. 

Ting! [Weak Larvae Demon Level 2] became [Weak Larvae Demon Level 5] 

Ting! [Gained 15 stats points] 


Holy shit, I gained 3 levels from that. What? That I was wrong on doing that because it was evolving? Well it shouldn’t evolve in the middle like a moron, so I made it a favor. 

Anyway I need to move from here, there’s something about this place that it seems to attract demons, and I’m not about to be the food of other demons. 

I started to a random place since I don’t know where I am or where to go. While I was walking I started to think where should I put the other points. I know that most of them are going toward agility because no one will catch me, If I can do something about it. 

Anyway I was lost in thoughts and I was looking for a place to make a nest or something, I need to gather skills because I only have two and that’s not good, I don’t know how to do it, but I think that if I start doing some things about skills like throwing things and stuff and I can maybe gain skills, we’ll see. 

I was randomly taking curves and wide passages and trying to find a place to rest a little because I walked a lot from where I was born. I found a small cave and inside there was no one, so I went inside and rest my feet while I considered my stats. I know what most of them were and why would you need them, except the charm stat, why do you need a charm stat? Well, I didn’t know and had no idea why I needed it. With that in mind I put my points, I put 8 points on agility, 2 points in te rest of them and that left me with 1 point. I could put more points in the other stats, but I wanted to know what the charm stat was, so I put the remaining point in the charm stat. 

Name: None 

Species: Weak Larvea Demon [Level 5] 

Class: None 

Stats points: 0 

Strength: 8

Vitality: 9 

Agility: 15 

Wisdom 7 

Charm: 1 

Skills: [Stealth LV 3], [Identify LV 2]

Titles: None 


And with that I inspect myself, well I couldn’t see me, but I felt different, not a lot but I could feel in me. I felt stronger and faster too. Besides that, I need to get more skills if I want to survive in this fucking place, I need to train and see what works and what doesn’t, anyway I found a corner with rocks in the cave that could hide me if anyone enter the cave when I was sleeping and I curled on my self and closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

Hey there, I know it’s been a while and for some reasons I couldn’t post, but don’t worry, I want to tell the story of this little demon, so I won’t abandon it, so enjoy the chapter and let me know what you want to see or if you have suggestions, well until next time. 


5