Chapter 4
236 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                       Chapter 4 

I woke up again, and this time I was finally ready to get some work done, because for the first time, there wasn’t anyone around me. I needed to figure out how to gain levels and how to stay alive, because I was sure as hell not going to die in this fucking place, as a fucking centipede, well technically a demon, but for me it was a fucking centipede. 

Anyway at first I checked my surroundings to make sure no one was here for real, and then I closed my eyes to concentrate. I don’t know what I was doing, but I think that if you wanted to do something you needed concentration. 

I stayed with my eyes close and nothing happened, what is this shit? Why is nothing happening? It supposed to do something. I opened my eyes and started walking, this was not the way to do this evidently. 

If you wanted to gain skills, maybe you needed to do something with the skills that you wanted, to gain it. With that thought I started thinking what do I need right now? And the answer was obvious, I needed a skill to attack. Maybe if I could bite more things, I’ll gain that skill but I wasn’t sure. 

So how does a fucking centipede can attack? Moreover how the fuck can I gain a skill to attack? I don’t anything that’s happening and I don’t know what I’m doing, with that thought maybe I need to 

Ting! Gain skill [Concentration level 1] 

What the fuck is that shit? Why the hell do I need that skill right now? This fucking system is useless, what I need system is a skill to attack my enemies, are you going to give to me? 

I waited to see if there was an answer, but nothing happened. How I am supposed to do shit if nobody listens to me? Hello? System? Nothing 

I sighed and start moving because I don’t know if somebody lives here and I’m sure as hell not going to be food for anyone. When I was about to leave another demon appeared in front of me cutting my exit. It looks like I’ll need to fight it. 

I waited for it to do something, and I didn’t need to wait for long, like I thought, this demons don’t have a lot of intelligence, so they go by instinct or that’s the impression that I have. 

Anyway, while I was thinking useless things the demon moved, and pretty quickly, and when I saw it again it was by my side and I wouldn’t be able to move, it’s going to bite me, so what I did was moved a little so it would bite my legs instead of my body. 

Shit, shit, shit, this hurt like hell, it ripped a couple of my legs, but I didn’t let that stopped me. So when it ripped my legs I got around and bit it on the side and when I was doing that I had a thought, if I do something now to attack it, maybe I will learn a new skill. 

So with that in mind I bit it harder and it was struggling agains me, but apparently I bit a weakness or something because it couldn’t do much, so with that in mind, I swung my legs against it, over and over and over, until It couldn’t move any longer. 

 Ting! Gain skill [Bite level 1] 

Ting! [Bite level 1] became [Bite level 2] 

That’s what I’m talking about, shit that was exhausting, I’m tired and I didn’t gain a level for that fight, for people might look like stupid fight, but I almost die there, if I didn’t think fast maybe I would’ve. Wait, did the skill [Concentration level 1] help me? I’m sorry for calling you useless system, please forgive me. 

I didn’t gain a super impressive skill, but this skill might come handy in the future, and it’s not like there won’t be anymore fights, apparently that’s all to do here, so I’m sure I will gain others skills soon enough. With that, I bit the body and started to walk randomly to find I safe place to eat it and think what to do next. 



Hello there, I know it’s been a while, but i didn’t find inspiration to write, so i didn’t, anyway it helps if you tell me what would you like to see in the story and if fits with the character, maybe I’ll add it, anyway, have a good one.  

6