Chapter 5
185 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                        Chapter 5 

It’s been a couple hours since I gained that skill, and I still don’t get how you can gain more skills quickly. I’ve been in this place for a couple of days now and I don’t know anything about it either, so what I want to do now is try to avoid fighting and get information from anywhere. 

But I don’t know how to do that, I wish I had someone who I could talk to, why is it that no other Larvae Demon can speak like me? I have so many questions and nobody to answer them. 

While I’m talking to myself like an idiot (because there’s nothing else to do) I’ve been walking, trying to get out of here and somewhere else because I’m tired of fighting every damn minute. 

I need a massage or something, wait is this place racist towards demons? Can I get out of here and be comfortable without risking to die like here? Maybe I should wait until I’m a little bit stronger, because I know that if someone comes with their bullshit I’m going to fight them, but I don’t want to die like an idiot either. 

Anyway that’s something for my future self and I don’t have to worry about now. What I need to worry about is skills, I need them and also stat points because I’m super weak right now, I don’t know if you can see my face but I’m crying with how weak I am. With that thought I summon my window stat. 

Name: None 

Species: Weak Larvea Demon [Level 5] 

Class: None 

Stats points: 0 

Strength: 8

Vitality: 9 

Agility: 15 
Wisdom 7 

Charm: 1 

Skills: [Stealth LV 3], [Identify LV 2], [Concentration LV1], [Bite LV2] 

Titles: None 

Let’s reassess what I do know, I know that you can gain skills by doing something, but what I don’t know is if you learn them through hardship or through repetition, and there is just one way to find out, but I don’t want to risk my life like a stupid person. So I need to plan for what I’m about to do, and what I want to gain and all that bullshit. 

*** 

I keep walking through this passages looking for other [Demon] or something else, but now that I think about it, I haven’t encounter anything other than [Demons], why is that? Well, I don’t care right now maybe in the future that will be relevant, but not right now. 

Anyway now that I don’t have anything else to do besides walk I try to sense something in the air, and why did you ask? Well because I’m bored and there’s nothing else to do. Anyway while I’m doing this I sense something but I don’t know what it is. I try to focus on it and figure out what it is without losing focus on my surroundings. 

Ting! Gain skill [Sense Mana level 1] 

Holy shit, how the hell i learned that skill? Who cares that’s a badass skill to have, specially right now that anyone can attack me from anywhere. I need to test this skill to not be an idiot and do something stupid with it, because this skills apparently are weird. 

With that thought I hide myself and start trying to figure it out the skill and how to make it work. I stay open to the skill or something and I sense things but they’re faint, like it needs something else, maybe another skill. But I’m pretty sure i could make it work if I had time, which I have. I try to use [concentration] on the feeling and I get something and I try to pull it towards me. 

Ting! Gain Skill [Mana Manipulation Level 1] 

Ting! [Concentration Level 1] became [Concentration Level 2] 

That’s what I’m talking about system, I never doubt it you for one second. With this skills I can become strong, and maybe live a life without trouble. Who am I kidding? I’ll always be in trouble. Anyway time for a training montage. 


Hi there, it’s been a while and I know it’s a short chapter, but I haven’t been to inspire with this, I know where I want the story to go, but I don’t know how to get there. But that’s not your problem and you’re here for this story, so I hope you enjoy this chapter and the ones that are about to come. Peace and love and happy New Year.“

5