Chapter 59 (NSFW)
2k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Rye…"

"I am scared, Octavian. Both my mind and heart are weaker than I thought they are. What if something like this happens again? What if I doubt your love towards me again? I want my first to be with you. I want you to carve yourself in me," Rye shivered in Octavian's arms.

"My dear," Octavian raised Rye's buried head on his shoulder, "I shall not only be your first. I shall be your last and only one."

Rye's throat swelled up and he choked out a whimper, "Octavian, please forgive me for doubting your affection."

"You are forgiven," Octavia n kissed Rye's tear away, "you will always be forgiven."

He took off his robe and covered Rye in it, exposing the shape of his body for the first time. He was wearing a high-necked garment with golden patterns adorning it, shaping his solid broad shoulders. It fell elegantly to the ground at the back without covering his long pair of legs at the front which was wearing a pair of white trousers. His long golden hair flowed on top of his garment, preventing it from touching the ground and dirtying it.

Rye could feel the warmth of Octavian from his robe and encased it to his body tighter. His cheeks slightly turned pink when he smelled Octavian's fragrance as he curiously sniffed the collar of the robe. Realizing the heat on his face, he ended up keeping the fabric to cover the lower half of his face out of embarrassment.

Octavian touched Rye's cheek in endearment and held his free hand, "Come, our first should be conducted in an appropriate place."

Rye flushed even deeper and lightly nodded.

Walking through the place, Rye realized that they were inside some kind of a temple. Everything was pure white with every wall and pillar carved with exquisite, surreal patterns. There were no windows anywhere, but every room and area was exposed to the open, circulating perfectly cool and fresh air inside. The view outside consisted of only the bright blue sky and softly rolling shimmering clouds.

"Octavian, this is…"

"Yes," Octavian smiled, "welcome to my temple, my dearest sun. This will also be your temple as of now. This is our home."

Rye's eyes widened in surprise. He didn't think he was currently in heaven. He thought that everything would be made of gold and lavishly made in heaven, but it was unexpectedly very…peaceful.

He liked this much more.

Octavian brought him into a room. There was only one wide bed inside covered in a pure white sheet. The side facing the door was only covered with pillars and sheer curtains, dancing gently from the breeze.

Octavian turned and stroked Rye's face, staring into his now half-golden eyes, "This process will turn you fully immortal. There is no going back. Once we bond our body and soul, you will completely be tied to me. Are you sure you are ready?"

Rye unhesitantly nodded, "I have always been ready."

Octavian softly smiled and connected their lips. Rye accepted it and looped his arms onto his neck while Octavian himself hooked Rye's waist closer. Their kiss was slow and gentle, savoring every exchange without impatience.

Octavian led Rye to sit on the bed before resuming their kiss. He slowly lowered Rye down to rest his back on the pillows and broke their kiss once he sensed Rye's intoxication. He continued by lowering the wet white robe and his own robe enclosing Rye's upper body.

Rye trembled as Octavian's lips and fingers kissed and caressed his sensitive skin lovingly. Every touch made him twitch and every breath tingled the passion in his heart. He gripped Octavian's shoulders when he reached his chest.

Octavian patiently gave his affection to every inch of Rye's body. Not only did he do it to please his lover, the image of Julian touching Rye still burned in his mind. He would overwrite them with his own touch and cleanse Rye from every trace of his brother.

Rye obediently turned around to let Octavian access his back. He rested his face on the sleeve of Octavian's robe hanging on his arm as Octavian's hands slid across his thigh while his lips were busy tracing his spine.

He could feel the wetness of his crotch starting to pool from the stimulation Octavian was causing him to feel. It was then he realized that he wasn't wearing any underwear and that the liquid wasn't only leaking out of his front.

"O-Octavian, wait…" Rye slightly panicked in a fluster.

"Is there anywhere uncomfortable, my dear?" Octavian kissed Rye's hair.

Rye instinctively pulled down the back of the robe which was shifted up from Octavian raising his thigh aside and hid his boiled face into the pillow, "Can we…continue later…?"

Octavian raised an eyebrow and noticed the area Rye was trying to hide. He chuckled knowingly and slithered his arm in, "Do not be afraid, my dearest sun. It is an effect of my fluid inside of you. I purposefully enhanced it so that you will not be hurt."

Rye shuddered when Octavian's finger touched his rim, "It is shameful…"

"No, it is not," Octavian carefully pried Rye's hand away and revealed his rear, "I shall make you forget your shame. Spread your legs for me, my dear."

Rye turned bright red from the request, but he still opened them albeit at a minute pace. Octavian didn't hurry him while he massaged Rye's entrance in comfort.

He gently inserted one finger when he sensed Rye's body relaxing. Rye could clearly feel Octavian's long, prominent finger snuggling itself within his walls. He bit down the sleeve of Octavian's robe to muffle his moan as Octavian's finger started moving attentively.

Octavian inserted the second finger a few minutes later and scissored the entrance to stretch them enough to accept him. Rye squirmed from the sensation and shifted to his side. Octavian used his other hand which has been caressing Rye's back to move to Rye's front.

Rye hitched his breath when Octavian started stroking his front, "Octavian, not– Nh…not at the same time…"

Octavian only answered with a smile without stopping his motion. On the contrary, his rhythm became even more synchronized with controlled pressure. It didn't take long for him to add another finger and started pressing a particular spot.

"!!"

Rye's body jerked from the zap of electricity striking his body. His wrongful eyes looked at Octavian tearfully, both confused and begging for Octavion to stop bullying him. But he didn't know that it would just further incite his partner.

But when Rye felt something rising up in his lower abdomen, Octavian retracted both of his hands back, leaving Rye in a pitiful state.

"Your first experience being stolen by my hands is the outcome neither of us wishes for, is it not?" Octavian gently flipped Rye to rest on his back.

He unbuttoned his top and slid it off his back, serving an astonishing visual that has always been hidden from any mortal eyes. He took his out of its cover and was ready to enter when a shy hand grabbed his finger.

"Are you afraid?" Octavian kissed Rye's hand and smiled in understanding, "if you are not ready yet we can stop here for today."

Rye shook his head, "I lost my glasses…"

Octavian waited.

"Can you…come closer?"

Octavian pulled Rye up, "Then, let us be as close as our heart can be."

"…?"

Octavian sat down at the head of the bed and leaned back before placing Rye down on his lap. He pressed their bare chest together, feeling each other's heartbeat reverberating on their chest.

Feeling the hot object poking his back and his own pressed between the two of them, Rye flushed red until the root of his neck.

Octavian helped support Rye's hips up, "Can you do it yourself? Take your time."

Rye nodded and held onto Octavian's shoulders. He slowly lowered his body and soon felt the hard tip touching his wet entrance. His body burned from shyness and embarrassment. He bit his lip and finally welcomed Octavian inside of him.

Octavian watched the whole process unblinkingly with deep love in his eyes. The glistening sweat and tears flowing down his skin were that of diamonds and pearls. His face doing his best for him was truly enthralling.

Rye finally managed to accept the whole thing, but when his weight fully dropped, he didn't expect it to go deeper.

"Ah–!" he slumped onto Octavian quivering like a small kitten, "Octavian, I can't…"

"You have done well," Octavian locked Rye's hips in place through his white robe and slowly moved his own with an adoring smile.

"Haa…Ngh…Octavian," Rye pleadingly mewled.

Octavian tilted his head and fulfilled Rye's calling. They passionately exchanged their breath as their connected parts moved at a tender pace, focusing their attention on one another.

Rye tightly clung onto Octavian as the two of them climaxed together. His vision sparkled with stars and he could still feel the warmth spilling inside of him. His eyes swirled with magnificent gold beyond the veil of mist.

A pair of identical golden rings silently formed around the couple's ring finger.

36