Vol.4 Ch.27 – Deviant Goddess
1.8k 11 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27: Deviant Goddess

I stared at the goddess in front of me, her cheeks crimson and so warm I could feel the heat just sitting across from her.

“Seriously?" I asked.

She looked away and buried her face in her hands. “Fuck you, Tailor.”

What the fuck? “All those insults, all the verbal sparring, was that all some twisted form of foreplay to you?" I asked.

“Shut up," she said, her voice muffled by her hands over her face.

“So all that talk of disgusting organic processes was all so much bullshit?" I asked.

“It's not like that," she said, shifting her fingers so she could give me a glare. “I just...”

I crossed my arms, waiting for her to say more.

“I wasn't lying," she said. “All my life I thought it was disgusting and pointless. I never cared much for my physical body. As a goddess my body does not change and so I had no need to keep myself in shape and so I ignored my body, seeing it as a pointless container for my mind. Because of that I couldn't relate to my kin. On Olympus everyone is so... frivolous about their own physicality. All my cousins, all my aunts and uncles, all of them doing it like rabbits. Intellectually I know that it's pleasurable, that it can create life, but seeing them do it never made me feel anything. Even my clerics. Most of my candidates for sainthood gazed at me lustfully but I never understood why that should matter to me. These things simply weren't part of the equation of my life...” She trailed off.

“So what changed?" I asked, a little gentler than before.

“You did, you asshole," she said, heat in her voice. “That first time we spoke I came to scold you for your blasphemy but you didn't even care. You insulted me, belittled me, stood up to me. I am millennia old and nothing like that had ever happened to me. It made me furious. I went back home full of fire and fury but there was this other kind of heat...” Her fading blush came rushing back. “I touched myself that night, thinking of the way you treated me. It felt... incredible, better than thinking up the perfect style of governance.” I raised an eyebrow. “Shut up, that's one of my pet projects. It felt so good that my mind went blank because I was completely lost in the pleasures of the flesh I'd been neglecting for my entire existence.”

I nodded slightly, having a pretty good idea of how amazing orgasms could feel, but when she saw me nodding she shook her head.

“I don't think you understand the significance of it, Tailor," she said, then repeated with emphasis: “My mind went blank.” She paused a moment to let it sink in before continuing: “I am a goddess of wisdom. My mind is constantly racing, dozens of thoughts running through my head at the same time. At night it takes me hours to fall asleep because my mind is always busy and when I finally do fall asleep I keep thinking in my dreams. But that feeling, that bliss, it quieted my mind in a way I'd never felt before. I tried it again right after and it felt nice but nowhere near as explosive. I went to speak to you again, to maybe find out what that feeling had been, but you were even harsher and we got into this huge fight. And that's when I felt that same heat rising up. I went home and once again I got this feeling of my screaming mind being quieted. And so I decided to use your antipathy to...”

“So you're saying all those times you showed up to piss me off was just to get you wet so you could frig yourself?" I asked. “Do you have even the slightest idea of how selfish that was?”

“Yes," she said meekly.

My mind was racing. This changed everything about the way I thought of her. I just couldn't decide if it made me hate her less or more. But there was one thing that nagged at me about this whole thing... Oh, that. “So every time you came to warn me of some great danger it was really just to make sure your masturbation aid didn't go and kick it, huh?”

She flinched.

“You really are the worst kind of person," I said. “Completely rotten.”

She cringed and her face was beet-red once more.

“What about when I made you beg for my help?" I asked.

She stayed quiet for a good long while before she admitted: “I almost came when you made me lick your boot.”

I had to swallow at that. Well, if all of that was true, then... “Hike up your toga," I said.

She balked. “Excuse me?!”

“You heard me," I said. “Hike up your toga. I want to see if this conversation made you wet.”

Once again I fully expected her to slap me and tell me to go fuck myself. But she didn't.

Instead she kept stewing in her embarrassment until her blush had transcended scarlet and was edging towards vermilion. Finally she shifted until she sat on her knees and then slowly, hesitantly, raised her toga up.

Despite allegedly not caring about her own body her thighs were surprisingly toned, the skin smooth and perfect. Her undergarments were sheer white and thin enough that I could clearly make out the distinct wet spot in the middle. I swallowed hard when I saw it.

Almost without my conscious decision my hand reached out to touch the wet spot. She had ample opportunity to tell me to stop or push me away, but she didn't. She held her garment up and her eyes were wide and locked onto the movement of my hand.

After what felt like an eternity my hand finally reached her crotch and I pressed the back of it against the wet spot in her undergarment.

She let out a fluttery breath and her gaze shifted up to meet mine.

I swallowed again and then shifted so I was rubbing the wet spot with my fingers, feeling her soft pussy through the soaked cloth. She was so wet.

“Take the smallclothes off," I said, my voice rough and gravelly. It barely sounded like my own.

I saw her swallowing and then she shifted so she could pull them off. When she was done she sat back down on the bed, then spread her legs wide for me.

For over a decade I'd cursed by Athena's bush so I admit I was more than a little surprised to find that Athena's pussy was bare. There wasn't a hair in sight and it was perfectly smooth. The outer lips covered the inner lips almost entirely and everything was reddened and engorged and soaking wet, a little puddle gathering underneath her on the bed.

“Don't stare so much," she whimpered.

“A bit late for that, isn't it?" I asked, trying to inject a little levity into the situation but failing miserably.

As she sat there, her pussy bared for me and her face red with embarrassment, something shifted inside me. At that moment I stopped seeing her as the loathsome goddess I'd gone from worshiping to despising to grudgingly respecting over the course of my life and saw her as just a girl. A beautiful woman who had wronged me and was now baring herself for my inspection, getting wetter and wetter as my gaze raked over her exposed skin. If everything she'd said was true then that meant that she was still a virgin and that nobody had ever touched her. Until now.

I hesitated for a moment. Was I seriously considering this?

I took a deep breath and then leaned forward, reaching around to cup her ass cheeks, pulling her closer.

“What are you..." she began and then my face was between her legs. “Fuck, Tailor what are you... FUCK!”

I'd never tasted a goddess before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Judging by her personality she should have tasted like rotten fruit but instead she tasted sweet and fresh and amazing, like nectar and ambrosia most likely. I gently suckled on her lips and then massaged her little pearl with my lips before lapping at her pussy, gathering up her amazing juices and swallowing before going back in for more.

Athena, for her part, was writhing on the bed, clutching at the sheets as her toes curled up. She let out all kinds of squeaking and moaning sounds that were wholly unbecoming of the Olympian goddess of wisdom but perfectly fit the needy little virgin in front of me at that moment.

When she realized that I wasn't going to stop she got more into it, threading her fingers through my hair and rolling her hips against me, trying to feel more and more of what I was giving her.

Once I had her grinding against me just right I tried to dip my tongue deep into her pussy but was stopped by a thin membrane that wouldn't let me plunge in deep. Apparently she hadn't been lying after all and the knowledge that the woman before me was indeed a virgin drove me even crazier. I dove into her pussy with renewed vigor and soon enough she started begging:

“Don't stop... oh please Tailor, whatever you do don't stop, please... oh... Oh... Oh stars above YES!”

Before I knew what was happening her thighs clamped down around my head, her pussy started twitching and my face was drenched in her juices. Good gods but she must have been pent up to come that hard that fast.

I kept my lips on her pussy and moved them gently as she slowly stopped shivering and her breathing evened out. When she had calmed down I kept going a little longer until I was sure she could go another round. I wasn't done with her yet.

“That was... unbelievable..." she breathed.

“You really can be quite sexy when you want to be," I told her.

“Yeah?" she asked, sounding surprisingly insecure about it.

I sat back up and then opened my pants to let my already rock-hard cock flop out.

She stared at it, then swallowed. “What are you going to do with this?" she asked, a certain amount of trepidation in her voice.

“Me?" I asked. “Nothing. But you? You are going to get on your knees and suck it.”

“Are you seriously expecting me to put this disgusting thing in my mouth?" she asked.

“Yes," I said in perfect calm. “You're going to take it in your mouth and you're going to love it so much you'll frig yourself as you suck it. And then you're going to come while I tell you how much worse you are at sucking cock than all my women.”

She glared up at me but instead of telling me off she started crawling over to me.

I smirked and scooted off the bed, making her follow me. I really wanted to see her on her knees on the ground but instead I stood next to the bed, my cock level with her mouth while she was on all fours, knowing this would be far more comfortable for her.

She licked her lips as she stared at my cock bobbing in front of her, a drop of precum already gathering at the tip.

I was about to say something to hurry her up when she opened her mouth and took me in. Her mouth was warm and soft and even though she clearly had no idea what she was doing it felt amazing.

“Wrap your lips around it more," I said. My tone wasn't gentle and encouraging. It was commanding and faintly condescending. “Caress it with your tongue. Bob up and down, as deep as you can handle.” I hissed as she grazed me with her teeth. “No teeth, keep your mouth open. You really are useless at this.”

At the insult her hand shot between her legs, working her pussy in rough, circular motions.

“You're getting better," I told her. “You'll never be as good a cocksucker as Alisha though.”

She whimpered, the vibrations in her mouth feeling amazing on my cock.

“Not entirely worthless..." I said. “Let's see if you can handle more.”

I placed a hand on the back of her head, slowly and gently to give her ample time to pull away if she wanted to. She didn't. When I had my hand there I started to thrust into her mouth, slowly and gently at first, not going too deep yet.

She stared up at me wide-eyed but I just kept pumping. “Does it feel good to have your mouth fucked?" I asked. “Do you want me to go even harder? Or would you rather I fucked that soppy cunt of yours instead?”

She whimpered even louder, her hand between her legs rubbing so roughly it couldn't even be called masturbation anymore. It was pure self-abuse she was inflicting on herself as I fucked her mouth.

I could feel myself getting closer and considered where I wanted to cum. Coming in her mouth was the obvious choice. She'd called my cock disgusting so making her drink my seed would be pretty humiliating for her, but on the other hand I could cum all over her face, defile her divine visage with my seed. Decisions, decisions...

She was getting more and more into it, sucking me in as I thrust into her mouth and licking my tip as I pulled out and all the while she kept abusing her virgin pussy, crushing her clit underneath her palm.

“I guess I was wrong," I ground out. She had actually managed to get me pretty worked up. “You're not a half-bad cocksucker after all. And since you're doing such a good job I'll let you decide where it goes. If you keep sucking I'll let it out in your mouth and you can swallow it all and thank me for the treat. Or you can stop sucking and I'll paint your face white with it.”

She looked up at me wide-eyed before she reached out and grabbed hold of my hips, pulling me forward and hilting my cock in her mouth.

“Good girl," I told her and she whimpered.

It was too much. I took a deep breath and then let it out shakily as I reached my peak, blasting the inside of her mouth with my sticky seed. She swallowed with loud, obscene sounds that made me even more excited and I kept pumping more and more into her mouth, my knees almost buckling from the sheer pleasure of her coiling wetness.

When I was spent I pushed her off me and flipped her onto her back. She was close to orgasm and I intended to bring her over the edge.

I crawled onto the bed and pushed her down, then cupped one hand over her pussy and gave it a rough squeeze, a trick I'd seen Anna use before. Athena whimpered in response and then I gave her pussy a few sharp, swift smacks with my open palm. Her hips bucked and she was so close to orgasm I could have teased it out of her with a feather.

Instead I growled at her: “Now come for me like the cheap whore you are.” And then I gave her clit a sharp squeeze.

“Ahhhhiiiiiii!”

She wordlessly shrieked out her pleasure, shuddering under my assault. I gently cupped her pussy again as she came down from her high, enjoying the way her flesh quivered under my touch.

“So, what are you waiting for?" I asked when it seemed like she was halfway coherent again.

“Th-thank you," she groaned, completely blissed out.

“Good girl," I said. I couldn't help wanting to tease her so I added: “You kind of sound like a pig on a spit when you come.”

“Fuck... you... Tailor,” she gasped between pants.

“The only one who's getting fucked tonight is you," I told her.

She stared up at me. Not in anger or defiance, but with shock and anticipation and the tiniest bit of concern on her face.

I held her gaze and saw her swallowing.

I was about to order her when I saw her reach out with one hand to pump my cock. It was already mostly hard again just from watching her come for me as I called her names but at her touch I was fully hard again in no time.

When she felt it she scooted onto the bed properly and spread her legs for me.

I swallowed hard before kneeling down between her spread legs. Any other woman I would have asked if this was truly what she wanted but I didn't dare to ask Athena that for fear of breaking the spell that had been cast. Did that make me a bastard? Possibly. In my defense, she was a millennia old goddess and if she didn't want it she damn well wouldn't have let me treat her this way.

I stared down at the goddess. I'd already had my little paradigm shift before but this situation brought everything lurching back into focus. I was about to deflower a woman who for her entire millennia-long existence had never felt the need to be intimate with anyone else. Somehow, despite all of our history, or perhaps because of all our history, she trusted me and me alone with this, with a change about her existence so profound it would forever mark her, long after I was dead and gone. At the same time I was about to defile a goddess I had spent half my life hating in a way nobody had done before and nobody would ever do again. The feeling of holding this much power over a being that could grind me into dust was possibly the most arousing thing I'd ever felt.

I slapped my hard cock against her poor, abused clit a few times, then laid my cock down on her abdomen, pressing close until my balls touched her labia, showing her how deep I'd be plunging inside her. It reached well past her bellybutton. I idly wondered why she even had a bellybutton when she'd been born fully formed from Zeus' forehead but then shook it off. She would look damn weird if she didn't have one so I was glad that she did.

I was pulled out of my musings when she said: “Do it already, Tailor. I need you inside me.”

And so I did. I plunged inside her, pressing against her resistance until it yielded for me. I had just deflowered a goddess. I looked into her eyes and saw tears running down her cheeks, though she made no move to blink or wipe them away. Instead she reached out with her arms and I surrendered to the situation, leaning down and letting her wrap her arms around me, pulling me down until our lips met. Like her lower lips they tasted of nectar and ambrosia and they were soft and gentle, surprisingly cool even though the rest of her felt feverishly hot. We mashed our lips together as I plunged in and out of her no longer virgin pussy, defiling her more and more with each stroke of my cock.

“This feels so good," she whined out when I broke the kiss for air. “Does it feel good for you, too?”

“Gods above," I growled. “You feel amazing, Athena.”

And to prove it I kept fucking her, pressing my chest against hers, feeling her surprisingly large breasts pressing against me.

“Oh," she whined out. “Give it to me, Felix! Fuck me!”

Fuck. Her calling me by my first name had been jarring back when we'd been talking about stats but with her begging me to fuck her it just drove me wild. I pressed my lips to hers again and invaded her mouth with my tongue, fucking her in two holes, invading her body in two different ways. I was going to mark this aggravating, galling, awful, prideful, brave and gorgeous woman and nothing was going to stop me.

I hated this woman with every fiber of my being, so why was it so amazing to see her giving herself to me like this?

When she'd gotten used to the way I was plowing her I broke the kiss and asked: “Do you like getting fucked, oh goddess of wisdom?”

She began to nod her head subconsciously but then she stopped and got a wicked grin on her face. “Is that what we're doing? You're being so gentle I thought we were just cuddling.”

I glared at her and then leaned back, looking at her perfect body rocking under my thrusts. I raised a hand and then gave her left breast a hard slap, making her squeal as her tit kept jiggling.

“You call that a slap?" she taunted. “Pathetic.”

My glare turned into a smirk. If that's how she wanted to play this, fine. I raised my other hand and slapped her right breast, even harder this time.

“Harder!" she demanded.

I kept alternating slaps, her breasts soon turning an intriguing shade of red. She was panting and moaning and from the way her silky smooth pussy had clamped down on me I was sure she'd come at least twice just from this.

“You really are a fucking pervert, aren't you?" I panted out. “Coming from me slapping you around. All these years of holding back turned you into a total freak.”

“And your cock gets a little bigger each time you smack me," she told me. “You're just as bad.”

“Maybe I just like seeing you in pain," I told her.

“Then maybe you should make me hurt some more," she said.

I smiled. “You asked for it.”

I reached out again but this time it wasn't to slap her again. Instead I wrapped my hands around her delicate throat and started squeezing.

Her eyes widened before her expression melted into pleasure. She reached out with both hands and I expected her to try and pry my hands off her throat but instead she gently stroked up and down my arms, letting me know that this was exactly what she wanted.

“Fucking pervert," I told her, feeling her pussy squeeze down on me again at the insult.

Now, with a nice tight grip on her throat, I kept fucking her as hard as I could, harder than I would have dared to fuck any other woman during her first time.

I couldn't even tell anymore if I hated Athena and wanted to hurt her or if I was only hurting her because she so clearly wanted it but either way I kept fucking her as hard as I could, bottoming out inside her on each savage thrust, dredging up more and more of her juices, soaking the bed with them as her face kept getting redder and redder from lack of air.

When the color in her face began going from red to purple I let go and gave her one more brutal thrust that buried my cock inside her. She took a massive gulping breath and her pussy clamped down on me as if it wanted to rip my cock off. The stimulation sending me over the edge and I filled her up as I pressed down on her, kissing her cheek so she could suck in all the air she wanted as I kept filling her.

When she was no longer sucking in air like a drowning woman I kissed her once more and she melted into the kiss, shoving her tongue into my mouth before I had the chance to do the same to her. We kissed while she rocked her hips, trying to massage every last drop of my seed out of me.

When I was spent she kept holding me a bit longer, just sharing the contact, me feeling the warm and reddened skin of her poor, abused breasts between us. Finally she let go of me and I sat back up, pulling out of her and causing a deluge of fluids to come streaming out of her slightly gaping hole. I noticed that the liquid wasn't the pearly white I was used to. Instead it was faintly golden.

“Did you piss yourself while I was fucking you?" I asked.

“Fuck you Tailor," she said, then looked down at the liquid so she could see what I was seeing. “Oh, that.”

“Yeah," I said. “That.”

And then she did something I hadn't expected. She raised her left hand to her mouth and then jabbed one of her canines into the ball of her thumb. We both winced, her in pain and me in sympathy, and then she pulled the hand away and squeezed a drop of blood out of the wound she'd just made. Her blood looked like liquid gold.

“Us Olympians don't have blood the same way you mortals do," she started explaining but I finished for her:

“Ichor, right, I'd read about that. I just didn't think about it.”

She nodded. “That's right, Ichor. So no, that isn't urine.” She blushed and I wondered idly how she could blush red when her blood was golden. “It's...”

“Maiden's blood," I finished.

The whole situation came slamming back into me. I hadn't just had sex with the goddess I'd spent a decade hating. I had deflowered the goddess I'd spent a decade hating. I didn't know what to say or think about it. It was just too much. The feelings I had for this woman were far too complicated to put into words. So instead of dealing with that I grabbed her and pulled her close to my chest, then pulled the blanket over us. She didn't stiffen up against me as I'd expected. Instead she melted into me, her head in the crook of my neck.

“You defiled a goddess," she said after a while.

“I did," I said. “But the goddess seemed to enjoy being defiled well enough.”

“Maybe she won't smite you for it if you do it again," she said.

“Do you honestly think your threats have any effect on me anymore?" I asked.

She looked up at me and blushed. “No, but...”

“Of course we'll do this again," I told her and stroked her cheek before leaning down and capturing her lips with mine.

As she melted into the kiss I thought back to a conversation I'd had not too long ago.

Ah gods damn it. Syr was right, wasn't she? Love and hate aren't that far apart after all, are they?

I heard Syr chuckling in the back of my mind, but it didn't sound teasing this time.

52