Vol.1 Ch.13 – Three’s Company
4.7k 4 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: Three's Company

This time Selene didn't stay in the tavern when Alisha and I went back to our room. Instead she joined us, a mixture of curiosity, embarrassment, and excitement visible on her face. Unlike the last time neither Alisha nor I were in a rush and we decided to take our time. The two of us sat down on the bed side by side, our backs leaned against the bed's back rest. Selene went over to her bed but Alisha told her: “I'm sure you'll see more from here”, and then patted the edge of the bed.

Selene swallowed but then nodded and came over. She sat down near the foot of the bed and gave us a sidelong glance, as if she was pretending to give us some privacy. I tried not to let her presence make me nervous and decided to focus on Alisha instead. I began by stroking her cheek, turning her face toward me. She looked at me with those gorgeous sparkling green eyes of hers and I kissed her gently, at least at first. I was already desperate to feel her against me again but I didn't want Selene to think I was too aggressive with my women. Alisha, meanwhile, had no such worries.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer while deepening the kiss and soon enough I felt her tongue lapping at my lips and I allowed her entry, our tongues twisting and curling around each other. This close her scent was nearly driving me wild and I couldn't stop myself from grabbing hold of her hip, making her moan into the kiss as she pressed closer against me.

Eventually she turned towards me and swung her leg over me so she was straddling me, never breaking the contact of our lips as she pressed herself against me. I grabbed her cute butt with both hands and used the leverage to pull her up so she was kissing me from above, her light brown hair cascading over both of us. Her hands pawed at my tunic more and more fervently and her eagerness drove me on. I squeezed her butt a bit and she started rolling her hips against me, no doubt feeling me going hard for her and trying to grind herself against me.

By this point I'd almost forgotten about Selene being there, too obsessed with the little elf to remember that we were being watched, and all I could think of was how well Alisha had responded to me manhandling her before. I reached up to grab her by the hair and pulled her off of my lips so I could latch onto her neck, sucking and nibbling at her throat, leaving obvious marks on her that I knew she wouldn't even be trying to hide away tomorrow. In response she made some adorable squeaking sounds while sinking her nails into my shoulders and continuing to roll her hips against me. Finally I pressed one last kiss to her pulse and then let go of her. She slumped against me and took a few deep breaths before grabbing the hem of my tunic and trying to pull it off me. I let her, then untied the knot that held her top together. I tried to cup her breasts but she said “Uh-uh” in a teasing voice, slid down and away from me and hooked her fingers in my pants. I lifted my butt for her and she pulled off my pants and my underpants together, freeing my dick. I was already as hard as I'd ever been and it bobbed up and down, the tip already peaking out from the foreskin, a film of precum already on it. She licked her lips and grabbed it by the base.

“I can't stop thinking about when I took you in my mouth”, she told me in a husky voice. “Do you like it when I do that?”

I stroked her cheek. “You're phenomenal at it.”

Then suddenly Selene asked: “Really? With your mouth? Isn't that dirty?”

I startled a bit, having almost forgotten about our onlooker. I'd been far too focused on my lovely elf but I took a look at Selene. She was blushing, her eyes lidded yet focused on us. The sight of her full glossy lips made my cock twitch and I couldn't help thinking how obscenely good her lips might feel wrapped around my length.

“It's not dirty at all, especially since we just got out of the bath. And there's nothing quite like making him squirm in pleasure from your mouth alone”, Alisha told Selene while peeling back my foreskin to reveal the sensitive tip. “Why don't you try giving it a kiss?”, she asked, pointing the tip right at Selene.

I was about to interrupt and tell Alisha not to pressure the blonde but before I could Selene leaned forward, puckered her lips, and placed a single delicate kiss on the tip, making her lips even glossier from the sheen of precum that was now stuck to them, and I groaned loudly in pleasure. As quickly as she'd leaned forward she jumped back again, her face redder than I'd ever seen, but I couldn't help noticing the way her tongue flicked out to lick her lips clean.

“Did her lips feel good?”, Alisha asked me as she lazily pumped my cock. “I know you can't stop staring at them, but how do they feel?” It might have sounded like an accusation from anyone else, but from her all I heard was excitement and curiosity. Selene stared at me, surprised and excited by this revelation and curious of my answer.

“They look amazing, all pink and glossy, but they somehow feel even better.”

Any other woman would have been upset with me for this reply but Alisha was somehow excited and said: “Then I can't wait until she feels comfortable enough to go all the way” before slipping down and pressing a kiss of her own on the tip.

Unlike Selene, however, Alisha did not stop at a kiss. Instead she slowly leaned forward, letting my cock part her lips and slide into her mouth until she had the entire tip in her mouth and her lips were firmly wrapped around the crown. I looked at Selene and patted the bed right next to me and she nodded and slid over while Alisha's tongue started stroking the head of my cock and her left hand started pumping the shaft. I pulled Selene into a deep kiss while Alisha kept working on my cock with increasing enthusiasm and soon I was bucking my hips to try and push deeper into Alisha's hot wet mouth. Her left hand gently massaged my balls and I had to break the kiss with Selene when Alisha grazed the tip of my cock with her teeth, making me gasp.

“Does it really feel that good?”, Selene asked, her voice husky, and in response I only managed to gasp out:

“Yes.”

Stringing together complex sentences was becoming harder and harder as my orgasm approached and I reached a hand out to stroke Alisha's cheek and trace my index finger along the line of her jaw, trying to get her attention.

She looked up at me with her sparkling green eyes and I mouthed “I'm close” at her. The corners of her eyes crinkled, which was as much of a smile as she was able to muster with her mouth full of cock, and she renewed her assault on me, sucking and pumping and squeezing and finally I let out a loud groan and came in her mouth, the squirming wetness of it impossible to resist. She swallowed and swallowed until I was spent and then kept on sucking out the last few drops as I leaned back and closed my eyes, savoring the moment.

Selene took advantage of the opportunity and started licking and nipping my abs as if she'd been holding back from doing that for quite some time. I hadn't known the sight of me naked had had that much of an effect on her but it was certainly flattering.

Once I felt like I could move again I patted Selene's head and Alisha crawled up on my left and nuzzled her head against my neck so I started patting her with my other hand.

I gave myself a few moments to recover as I just held the two women, but when I felt I'd waited long enough I pulled Alisha into a kiss while shoving a hand into her undergarment. Selene leaned back to give me room to work and I used the opportunity to flip Alisha around so she was lying underneath me before I started kissing my way down from her lips to her jaw, to her neck, then to her cute little breasts, first the left and then the right. I lapped at the skin of her breasts, twirled my tongue around her tiny areolae and then gently bit her nipples. Once I had both of them standing upright, I proceeded to kiss down to her flat stomach and her cute bellybutton and then further to her waistband. Once there I slipped off her skirt and then her undergarment before spreading her legs apart and showering the insides of her thighs with kisses and small bites. I made sure to leave a hickey on each side, marking her milky skin and making her squeak and bite a knuckle, caught on the knife's edge between pleasure and discomfort. Then I spread her lower lips from above with my thumb and forefinger before looking up at her.

She was biting her lips, both from my ministrations and from Selene gently massaging her breast. Selene looked at us reverently, all embarrassment forgotten.

I smirked at Alisha and asked: “You know the best part about you no longer being a virgin?”

She shook her head and waited for my answer. I reached out with my left hand and stroked Selene's cheek and then pushed my index and middle finger against her full lips. She got the hint and eagerly opened her mouth for me. As I slipped my fingers inside her she started licking them, getting them all wet and slimy. Alisha was licking her lips as she watched us. Finally I pulled my fingers out of Selene's mouth, producing a small popping sound, and lined them up at Alisha's entrance before I answered my own question:

“I finally get to do this”, I told her and shoved my fingers inside. She was already soaking wet but Selene's spit certainly helped as I pushed my fingers in as far as they would go in one thrust. My palm was facing up and I made a 'come hither' motion with my fingers, searching for the spot that would drive a woman wild, hoping that this particular anatomical detail wasn't unique to humans. Finally I felt the slightly bumpy spot I was looking for and Alisha let out a sound that was half gasp and half squeal, one hand clutching the sheets and the other squeezing Selene's shoulder.

I let up the pressure and waited until her breathing evened out before I asked: “How did that feel?”

“Incredible”, she replied in a breathy voice. For some women it apparently felt unpleasant so I'd wanted to make sure before I continued.

“Now what do you think will happen if I work that spot relentlessly?”

She swallowed and bit her lower lip so hard I was worried she might draw blood before she replied: “I think I might go crazy if you do that.”

I smiled at her and said: “Let's find out, shall we?”

She opened her mouth to reply but I didn't give her a chance and renewed my assault on her sensitive spot while I used the thumb and index finger of my other hand to gently massage her clit. She bucked and moaned and whimpered and finally pulled Selene into a kiss and seconds later she screamed into Selene's mouth and her pussy tightened around my fingers, squeezing them almost too hard, before loosening up. She broke the kiss with Selene and seemed to deflate, breathing hard. I gave her a few seconds until her breathing started to even out and then began to move my fingers in time with her breathing, pushing inside her on each exhale and pulling back out on every inhale and soon enough her breathing picked back up again and she was coming again. I repeated this twice more, giving her just barely enough time to relax before pushing for her next orgasm, and after the fourth I let her calm down all the way before I started playing with her more gently, feeling her out. Her insides felt exquisite, soft and smooth and tight, her lips and clit were swollen with arousal and she was so unbelievably wet for me.

Finally she started rolling her hips against my hand aggressively and whined: “Stop teasing and fuck me already.”

I chuckled and pulled my fingers out of her before holding them up for Selene to see and spread the two fingers apart, a line of Alisha's juices spreading from one fingertip to the other. Without prompting Selene leaned closer and licked my fingers clean and afterwards I cupped her cheek and kissed her, long and hard, my tongue slipping into her mouth and tasting both her saliva and Alisha's juices. Then I scooted closer to Alisha and knelt between her legs, letting my hard cock lay on her. With my balls pressed against her wet lips my tip reached past her bellybutton.

Alisha bit her lip and closed her eyes at the thought of me filling her up and Selene asked: “Will that even fit inside her?”

“Watch closely”, I told her and lined myself up at Alisha's entrance.

I looked at Alisha's face to see her staring at me and she nodded once so I pushed myself inside her very slowly but steadily until I was all the way inside. Elysium couldn't possibly compare to the feeling of being inside my elven beauty, hot and slick and smooth and tight.

At this point Selene was sitting to my side, staring down at us and I grabbed her left hand and placed it on Alisha's flat tummy, right below her bellybutton, and asked: “Can you feel it?”, while I began to fuck Alisha with slow, long thrusts.

Selene frowned but then felt my cock pushing inside Alisha and pulling out again and her expression changed. Her face slackened and she whispered: “Oh gods...”

I could almost hear her wondering how it would feel if I did the same thing to her, filling her, stretching her. Alisha's reaction, being actually on the receiving end, was even better though, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth working wordlessly while her hands reached behind her head, grabbing at the sides of her pillow.

I wanted to lean forward and press my body against Alisha's but instead I leaned to the side to kiss Selene first. She startled a bit at the interruption but quickly melted into the kiss and her hands were roaming all over my body.

Soon enough though I leaned forward, pressing my upper body up against Alisha's, and she wrapped her arms around me. I could have lived in that position but I had other plans. I wrapped my arms around her as well and then rolled us over so she was on top and my head was on the pillow instead.

Alisha took to the new position with gusto and started rolling her hips against me, resting her hands on my chest while I held her butt with my hands to help steady her rhythm.

“You know”, I told Selene, “it's a real shame you don't want to join us just yet.”

“W-Why? What would you have me do?”, she asked and her voice was a bit husky. From the way she was rolling her hips against the bed I could tell she was at the bursting point herself.

I smirked and told her: “I'd tell you to sit on my face so I could lick your pussy while you make out with Alisha.” Selene's breath hitched and her eyes glazed over and at the suggestion Alisha leaned forward and kissed Selene. While they were making out I told her: “Touch yourself, Selene.”

Without hesitation Selene's hand shot into her undergarment and she started rubbing herself in rough circular motions. I would have loved to watch her do it but she didn't have the presence of mind left to take her undergarment off. Very soon in fact she started moaning into the kiss she shared with Alisha and increased the tempo of her ministrations. I took a hold of Alisha's hips and started forcing her against me, feeling my own climax building as I watched the two women – my two women – moaning into a shared kiss. That odd, possessive thought was what brought me over the edge and I pumped Alisha full of my seed, triggering her orgasm as well, which in turn set Selene off and a minute later the two women collapsed on top of me.

**

We lay there in a heap for quite a while, first with all of us panting, then just silently sharing the moment.

Finally Selene asked: “Isn't it risky for him to cum inside you?”

I was about to tell her about the tea women drank in the morning to avoid pregnancy and which I was certain Alisha had drank the last time but instead Alisha replied: “It's almost impossible for an elf to get pregnant when we aren't on our risky day.”

“What do you mean 'risky day'?”, Selene asked.

“Doesn't your body have a cycle?”, Alisha asked. “You know...?”

“Oh, you mean a period?”, Selene asked. “Yeah, of course, once every lunar cycle.”

“Yes, that”, Alisha said. “Except for us elves it takes longer. It's once every other lunar cycle. And right after the time you... you know... there's that one day where you're really desperate for it, isn't there?”

Selene frowned. “I wouldn't say really desperate but I am... more aware of men I guess, aware of their scent.” Interesting. I had to keep that in mind.

“Yes, that day. That's when humans are most likely to conceive. But for us elves it's worse. It's almost impossible for us to conceive any other day but in exchange it really messes with us. We get really desperate on that day. Moon-drunk, we call it.”

“Hold on”, I said, interrupting them. “You can only get pregnant six days a year?”

“Pretty much”, Alisha said. “And if we're with an elven man it's not even guaranteed then. I did say it can take an elven couple a year before the woman finally gets pregnant.”

“Sheesh, no wonder elves are a dying race”, Selene muttered.

“So, if there's a day every other month where you're so desperate, how were you dealing with it before we met?”, I asked, as she had definitely been a virgin before.

She got beet red but then schooled her face and replied, completely deadpan: “Maniacal amounts of self-gratification.”

She held the stoic expression for a whole five heartbeats before we all broke out into laughter.

“I'm hoping you'll help me next time”, she finally told us, or maybe just me.

“Of course”, I replied. “Just give me a heads-up.”

“Oh you'll know”, she said.

“How?”, I asked.

“You'll probably wake up with me riding you and I won't stop until we're both sore. And while you rest I'll enjoy myself with Selene.”

Selene's eyes went wide but then she smiled.

“Sounds good to me”, I told her.

“You sure you can handle me?”, Alisha asked and I chuckled.

“If it gets too bad I'll just tie you to the bed and use your body as I want.” I'd only meant it as a joke but the way she was biting her lip made the whole idea rather intriguing. Then I turned to Selene and said: “You've been very quiet for a while now.”

“I... uh...” she stammered.

“Did we gross you out?”

She shook her head. “No, not at all, I've just been wondering something.”

“Go on”, I said.

“This is probably a weird question but...” She poked my dick. I thought I was spent but it twitched at the touch. “Is it supposed to be this big?”

“I've been wondering that, too”, Alisha chimed in.

I chuckled. “I haven't exactly been going around looking at what other guys are packing”, I told them, “but I have been told once or twice that it's not exactly average.”

'Oh gods, no man has ever filled me like this', was one particularly memorable comment but repeating it felt an awful lot like bragging.

Instead I said: “You know, if you keep staring like this it'll get hard again.”

Selene blushed and averted her gaze while Alisha made a point of staring at it, a wide grin on her face, but it had the opposite effect and made me laugh instead.

We were quiet for a little while and then I remembered something. “Say, Alisha?”

“Hmm?”, she asked.

“You said earlier that elves work the job they're found to be best at, right? So what were you good at?”, I asked.

“Well...”, she said, hesitantly, “I wasn't bad at anything, but the things I were good at were... well, household chores, cooking and teaching.”

“How did they test for teaching?”, I asked.

“They didn't, really”, she said. “They just noticed that I was explaining things to the younger children all the time when they didn't get what the teacher was trying to tell them.”

“So, you could have become a teacher and a housewife?”, I asked.

“Pretty much”, she said. “The latter was part of why my goddess accepted me.” She paused. “The rest was my magical aptitude.”

“Ah”, I said. “I did wonder about that. Your magic is quite a bit stronger than that of the average cleric, isn't it?”

“Yeah”, she said, blushing.

“Wait”, Selene said. “Then why didn't you just study magic?”

Alisha made an annoyed sound. “I hate reading magic textbooks. Magic is supposed to be intuitive, not something you need to study for. Right now I can keep up with wizards who started training as early as I did. Eventually I'll fall behind them but by that point my miracles will more than make up for it. What about you, Selene? Have you thought about what you'll do once your quest is over? It's just a few more days now.”

Selene hesitated. “I hadn't really thought about it. What are my options even?”

“You can go back to your parents' farm if you want”, I told her. “You can become an adventurer. Once you've beaten a Dark Lord your reputation will carry you far. If Freya is particularly impressed with you she might even offer to make you a paladin, give you access to more miracles and make you fight evil as she defines it.”

She paused. “I don't know yet. Do I have to decide that now?”

“Not at all. If anything, I'd suggest you decide after we're done. After all the excitement is over you should go back home, let your hometown celebrate you and try to go back to your old life before you decide what you want to do.”

“I think I'll do just that”, she said and then cuddled into me.

134