Vol.1 Ch.20 – A Night With Selene
3.7k 8 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: A Night With Selene

By the time Selene and I sat down on the bed she was all but shaking with nerves. She made no attempt to touch me and I didn't try to touch her either.

Instead I told her: “You know, just because Alisha said we could spend some time alone it doesn't mean we need to do anything.”

She looked at me, almost shocked.

I added: “Not when you're this nervous about it.”

“So you don't want me?”, she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

I reached out and touched her cheek. She flinched, then leaned into it. “I want you very much, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable.”

“Touch me”, she commanded and I pulled her closer to me.

She pressed herself against me and I kissed her gently. For a few minutes we just sat there, exploring the kiss, never deepening it but never pulling away either. I slipped a hand under her tunic but she stiffened so I let it rest.

Eventually she asked me: “Would it be alright if I left the tunic on?” I looked at her in confusion and she said in a small voice: “If you looked at me and I saw pity in your eyes I couldn't take it. And if I saw disgust on your face when you looked at my scars it would be even worse.”

It was a monumental effort not to roll my eyes but I managed it. I looked her in the eyes and said: “You've trusted me so far. Trust me now.”

She stared into my eyes for five long heartbeats, then she nodded.

I gently took off her tunic and then her pants with some assistance from her and then I just looked at her, letting my eyes roam over her body. Her perfect hourglass figure, her abs, her arms with their pronounced biceps, the crisscrossing of scars and the fluff on her forearms, her shapely legs, also marred by dozens of scars, and finally her beautiful face, with her sparkling blue-gray eyes and those infinitely kissable lips. If anything, the scars made her look more alluring, more real, more her. I took all of that in and let everything show on my face. I looked at her with reverence, with desire, with pride for the Hero I saw, and I made sure she saw all of this on my face.

I placed my hand on her shoulder before pushing her down onto the bed. And then I began to show her what I thought of her body in earnest. I didn't just touch her, I didn't just kiss her. I worshiped her body.

I began at her arms. I let my fingertips trail from her fingernails all the way to her shoulders and then followed the direction of my hands with my mouth. I kissed her knuckles, then the backs of her hands and then I kissed along her arms, placing a kiss on every single one of her scars, first on her right arm, then her left. She shivered every time my lips touched her skin. Then I kissed her on the mouth, this time stroking over her bottom lip with my tongue, and she opened her mouth for me, melting even deeper into the kiss.

Then I kissed my way downward. I kissed my way along her jawline, down her neck and then to her collarbone. I placed a kiss on each breast, then pressed them together and placed a kiss on her cleavage and licked my way around each of her slightly bumpy areolae. I kissed her bellybutton and then worked my way even deeper. When I reached her undergarment I skipped past it and went to her legs, again kissing each scar on her right leg and then her left before showering the insides of her thighs with kisses. By this point her breathing had gotten ragged and she was whimpering under my ministrations and grasping at the sheets.

“Oh gods...”

Once I let up I felt her reach out and touch my erection through my pants but I grabbed her hand and pushed it into the mattress. With my other hand I pulled off her undergarment and for the first time I got a good look at her womanhood. Just as I'd told her, she'd kept a few golden curls on top but everything underneath that was clean shaven and smooth. I smiled at it and muttered “Good girl” and she whimpered again and rolled her hips as though begging for me to touch her.

“Bend your knees and pull your legs close”, I told her and she did, her legs now spread to either side, her feet planted on the mattress and her smooth pink pussy on full display.

I knelt down in front of the bed and reached underneath her legs, grabbing hold of her hips and pulling her closer, causing her to squeal. Up close like this her scent was almost overwhelming, roses and sage and iron mixed with a raw feminine scent that was driving me wild. I looked up at her and she was biting her lower lip in anticipation, so I leaned forward.

I started by gently lapping at her lower lips, just to get a feel for her reactions. She was already soaking wet and her nectar kept running in my mouth as I worked her pussy. Her clit was hard as a pearl and she bucked her hips whenever I so much as grazed it, so I made sure to do that at random intervals so she never quite got used to it. Soon enough she growled and grabbed me by the back of the head, trying to push me closer, so I responded by playfully biting her clit. I expected her to squeak and let up the pressure but instead she groaned in pleasure and rolled her hips even harder so I kept up my assault on her clit until her hands finally clenched in my hair, her legs wrapped around my neck and she let out a scream that went on and on as she twitched under me and drenched my face in her juices.

Once she was coherent again she made as if to pull me up but she was so weak she barely managed to budge me. I still got the hint and so I cuddled up next to her.

“Ever since I saw you doing that to Alisha I kept imagining what it would feel like if you did that to me”, she confided, wistfully.

“Was it as good as in your fantasies?”, I asked.

“No. I completely undershot the mark”, she said and giggled in that post-orgasm euphoria.

Then I felt her hand grabbing for the bulge in my pants again and this time I let her. It took her a minute of gathering up her courage before she slipped her hand into my pants and started touching it directly. I'd already been halfway there but under her touch I was rapidly getting hard and she seemed pleased that she was able to garner this reaction, but then she bit her lip.

“You want me to do it with my mouth, don't you?”

I swallowed. I did. Very badly. But... “As I recall, you seemed rather disgusted by the idea.”

She hesitated. “Not disgusted, just shocked. So you don't want it?”

“I do, but I don't want you to think I expect it of you”, I told her.”

“It's not that I don't want to, I'm just scared I won't be very good at it”, she admitted.

“If you're doing it then it'll be amazing no matter what.” Honestly, I thought I'd cum the moment she wrapped her lips around me, but she didn't need to know that.

Her lips curled up in a smile and she reached her other hand to the hem of my tunic and made to pull it off. I helped her and tossed it aside while she hooked her fingers in my pants and pulled them down, underpants and all. I thought she was going to dig right in but instead she pulled herself back up to eye level with me and kissed me. Her left hand kept gently working my shaft while her right hand roamed over my upper body. Finally she broke the kiss and then did to me what I'd done to her. She kissed my throat and then all over my upper body, paying special attention to my scars and gently nipping at my pecs and abs before she finally reached her prize. She started by placing a kiss on the tip, same as she had last time but then she opened her mouth and took me in.

As I'd expected, the feeling of her beautiful wet lips on my cock was almost indescribably good. But she didn't stop there. She massaged me with her lips while her tongue kept stroking the tip, rolling around it, trying to feel out every inch, trying to lap up every drop I kept leaking because of her. Meanwhile her left hand worked the shaft and her right roamed over my upper body and finally came to rest over my heart, rolling a nipple between her fingers. It took most of my concentration to not immediately fill her mouth, but I managed to reach out with my right hand and stroke her cheek and then along her jawline. She responded by making a satisfied buzzing sound like a cat, which added some amazing vibrations to the feeling of her mouth on me.

Soon enough I began rolling my hips and thrusting into her mouth, though I did try to hold back as best I could, but she responded by grabbing my ass and pulling me close. I got the message and gave up trying to fight the urge and pumped myself in and out of her mouth. The feeling of her full lips sliding up and down my length was more than I could handle and I breathed “I'm close” to her. She nodded as best she could and with a groan I came in her mouth and down her throat. It just kept coming and coming but she took it all, gulping it down greedily, squeezing my shaft and sucking on the tip to get everything out.

When she was done she looked me in the eyes and showed me her empty mouth and I grabbed her under the arms and pulled her into a rough kiss.

“Was that alright?”, she asked.

“You were phenomenal, Selene.”

“I was just imitating Alisha”, she said. “I'm glad you liked it.”

**

We cuddled a little bit before she said: “I have a confession to make before we go any further.” I looked at her, curious. “I... well, this will be my first time, but... you won't feel... I mean, I don't have...”

The color drained from my face as I thought I understood what she was saying. “You mean...” I trailed off.

Her eyes went wide and she shook her head, realizing what I was thinking. “No, not like that. I've never lain with a man, with or without consent. It's just that when I was fourteen I hoisted up a big hay roll and the motion sort of... tore my maidenhead.” I smiled and chuckled and she couldn't quite keep a straight face either. “Hey, it was scary. There was blood everywhere and my mother had to take me to the doctor.” She looked at me, curious. “You're not mad?”

I cocked my head to the side. “What would I be mad about?”

She replied slowly, as if speaking to a particularly slow child: “That you won't get to deflower me?”

I snorted. “I don't care about that. Well...” I paused, “that's not quite true. I guess if anything I'm happy that I won't need to hurt you.”

She smiled and said: “You really need to stop saying sweet things like that.”

“Why?”, I asked.

She started to reply but then thought better of it. Instead she grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me with her as she laid down on her back. “Make a woman out of me, Felix.”

I was already kneeling between her legs so it was quick work to position myself at her entrance. I could already feel her pussy quivering against my cock and the heavy-lidded expression and the lip bite she showed me were almost too much to bear. But I took my time. I slapped my dick against her womanhood a few times, hitting her clit with my tip, and she started squirming underneath me. Then I ran my fingers through the golden curls atop her fleshy mound and in response I felt her legs wrap around me, trying to pull me closer. I lined myself up at her entrance but did not push in just yet. Instead I leaned forward, my forearms on the bed, to either side of her head and I kissed her as I gently prodded her entrance down below.

She licked her tongue over my lips and as I opened my mouth and her tongue darted into it I pushed myself into her soaking wet pussy. Her insides were soft and warm and just tight enough to feel incredible, but more than that I felt her entire body reacting to me. Her full breasts between us were like pillows I could lean against, her entire body writhed, her abs twitching and her legs wrapping around me as I pushed inside her and she let out an enormous sigh in my mouth once I was wholly inside her.

Just as she'd told me there was no resistance, no sudden shock of pain for her as I pushed my way inside, just bliss for both of us from the start.

“Oh gods, I didn't think it would be like this”, she whined as I kept pumping myself inside her. “I thought Alisha was just... exaggerating!” She said the last in a squeal as I started fucking her harder, more roughly, as I realized she could take it.

In response she wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me even closer. That's right. Selene wasn't some fragile flower. My woman was a warrior. From her reactions I could tell she didn't like it as rough as Alisha did, but I wouldn't need to treat her as if she were made from spun glass either.

“Do I feel good as well?”, she asked, suddenly uncertain.

I really hated what that bastard Dark Lord had done to her confidence, but I wasn't exactly coherent enough to tell her just what I thought and felt, so I just told her: “You feel incredible, Selene, both inside and out.” Then I reached below with one hand and squeezed her clit between two fingers, making her gasp as her pussy tightened on my dick.

She mashed her lips against mine again as I kept working her clit and the contractions of her insides felt as though they were trying to milk me, but I knew I shouldn't finish inside her, so soon enough I broke our kiss and muttered “I'm close” to her.

Her eyes widened and I saw a mixture of worry and anticipation in them but more importantly her legs, which had been wrapped firmly around me, let go and I pulled out just in time and sprayed my hot seed all over her chest and stomach.

She seemed entranced with the sticky white liquid all over her and as she kept massaging it into her breasts I worked her wet pussy with my fingers to give her the release she so clearly needed. In her state it only took me a few seconds before she screamed out obscenities and her pussy contracted around my fingers.

**

We had to take a little break before continuing. Not only did I need a few minutes to rest before I could go again but we needed to wash all traces of my seed off her. It wouldn't do for her to get pregnant and I didn't know if the marketplace of Wayward had any maiden's tea in stock, so I grabbed the washing basin from the room's tiny bathroom and a washrag and got to work on her.

“Was I alright?”, she asked as I kept cleaning her off, one stroke of the washrag at a time.

“Alright? You were amazing, Selene. I usually last a bit longer than this, but you made me lose all self-control. I hope it was good for you, too?”

She laid her forearm over her eyes and told me: “Do you really need me to say it? I've never felt this good in my life, Felix. So maybe we could do a little more...?”

I smiled. “Was there something specific you had in mind?”

“Well...” She suddenly looked embarrassed.

“Out with it”, I told her.

She hesitated for a moment and then said: “So, when I was fourteen my older sister snuck into the barn at night with her fiance. I thought they would be getting into mischief so I snuck out after them. Turns out the mischief they were getting into was a lot different from what I'd expected.”

I smiled. “Did you like what you saw?”

She blushed. “At first I was shocked. I knew the basic theory of course, I did go to school after all, but I'd never seen it and what we'd been told wasn't as... enthusiastic as what they got up to.”

“So, what stuck with you?”, I asked. “What do you want to try?”

She swallowed. “My sister Anna, she leaned against the wall while her fiance took her from behind. It stuck with me because it had nothing to do with what we'd been told but she seemed to enjoy it so much. I always wanted to try it. Would you do that with me? Or is that too weird?”

I snorted. I couldn't help it. “Nothing weird about that”, I told her. “Get up.”

She bit her lip, got up off the bed and walked over to the nearest wall, leaning against it and pushing her butt out at me. She looked at me over her shoulder and grinned, shaking her ass to invite me over. The view had me getting hard again immediately and I smiled as I made my way over to her. I put my hands on her waist and slowly traced them down until I grabbed hold of her hips. I was about to take a hand off and guide myself into her when I felt her right hand grab hold of my dick and line it up at her entrance. I pushed myself inside her, but then stopped myself with the tip just barely nestled between her lower lips.

“Was your sister's lover gentle or rough?”, I asked her, my voice gravelly with arousal.

“Rough”, she answered in a whine.

I didn't know whether it was the truth or not but if she wanted it rough then that's what she was going to get. In one swift motion I buried myself inside her and she gasped as our flesh slammed together. She was even tighter in this position and she felt so good I thought my knees would give out every time I pushed myself inside her. Given the way she wobbled and her nails kept scraping the wall she was clearly experiencing the same difficulties.

Once I found a steady rhythm I let go of her hips and instead started kneading those beautiful breasts of hers. They were firm to the touch, the skin smooth and taut, and judging from her reactions they were quite sensitive as well. I tweaked her nipples and she threw her head back and moaned and that's when I struck. I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her backward until the back of her head rested against my right shoulder while down below I shifted from a fast rhythm to slow, hard thrusts, pausing between every stroke to make her more and more desperate.

“You feel so fucking good”, I growled into her ear and she moaned even louder.

I reached down with my other hand and found her clit and began working it, intent on making her come before me. She rolled her hips more frantically against me, bucking like a wild filly, and as she came I shifted my hand from her neck to her mouth, holding in her screams of pleasure. “Fmmmck!”

“Quiet, or the whole inn will hear you”, I told her.

I had stopped thrusting but it was only half to let her recover and half because thrusting inside her while she was clamping down on me would have brought me over the edge. When she came down from her climax I pushed her against the wall to keep her from dropping to the floor.

“More”, she moaned and I was only too happy to oblige. I grabbed her hands and pinned them against the wall and began thrusting inside her again. I kissed and licked and suckled on her neck and soon I had her squirming and squeaking again.

“I want you to... hnng... push me to my knees and spray your seed... hmm... all over my face”, she struggled to tell me.

Hearing that brought me almost to the edge and I frantically worked her clit again. I could feel her reaching another orgasm and just then I pulled out of her and shoved her down to the ground. She leaned backward, her hands on the ground and I came all over her beautiful face while she shook and gasped from her own climax.

When she came down from the high her tongue lazily flicked out and licked off what she could easily reach. I took a moment to commit the view to memory before I told her: “You look so beautiful like that.”

Then I grabbed the washcloth we'd used earlier and cleaned her face and what little had gotten into her hair. Once I was done I dropped to my knees and kissed her. It must have shocked her because her eyes flew open but then she melted into the kiss.

**

We were cuddled up under the blanket, me wearing my undershorts and her wearing her nightgown, talking about nothing in particular when the door creaked open and Alisha walked into the room, an excited smile on her face. I held open the blanket for her and she cuddled in with us.

“So”, I asked, “what did Brigid have to tell you?”

She grinned and shook her head. “Nope. You two first.” She turned to Selene. “How was it?”

Selene blushed scarlet. “Incredible”, she breathed.

“Told you”, Alisha said.

“Yes”, Selene agreed. “Yes, you did.”

Then Alisha turned to me. “Was her mouth as good as you hoped?”

“Better”, I told her. There was really no point in holding back. Alisha had proven to be shameless when it came to this sort of thing.

“Good”, she said, smiling as if I'd just complimented her instead of Selene.

“Now it's your turn”, Selene told her.

“Alright, alright”, she grumbled but she was clearly excited. “So, my goddess was very impressed with me. I may now use Heal on my own authority, though it will be weaker than when I ask my goddess to do it. Also I can now call on her five times a day and she gave me two new miracles to work with, Cleanse and Protective Warmth.”

“Wow. What do the new ones do?”, I asked.

“So after she heard about our fight with the cultists and the Dark Young my goddess decided to give me something against Outsider forces. That's what Cleanse is. An area of effect miracle that inflicts, as she put it, catastrophic damage on Outsiders and Undead. And Protective Warmth creates a defensive barrier that warms whoever is in it and burns anyone trying to get in. She told me that she usually reserves this miracle for more advanced clerics but she wanted me to have something in case something like what happened in that throne room happens again.” Then she pulled Selene close and hugged her.

“And what about your journey?”, I asked, a bit worried. If her goddess told her to work somewhere away from me there was nothing I could do and I wouldn't force her to choose between me and her profession.

“Are you worried I'll leave you?”, she asked me. She was laying her cards on the table so I decided to do the same.

“Yes”, I told her and she smiled.

“Good”, she said. “My goddess told me to stay with you for as long as we can stand each other. She said that at your side I'll be able to do more good than anywhere else.”

I pulled her into a crushing hug, the tension draining out of me.

“You didn't think you'd be able to get rid of me this easily, did you?”, she muttered into my chest.

I didn't say anything, I just held her. Meeting her was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I didn't know what I'd do if she left.

**

“Felix?”, Selene asked.

We were still lying in bed but none of us were tired enough to fall asleep yet.

“Hmm?”

“Remember when we talked about what I could do once I beat the Dark Lord?”, she asked.

“Of course”, I said.

“You said I could become an adventurer, right?”, she asked.

“Right”, I said.

“Would the two of you take me with you?”

I looked at her. We'd been laying side by side by side, staring at the ceiling, but at that I looked at her. Next to her, Alisha looked almost giddy at the question. “Is that something you want?”, I asked.

“I... I'm not sure I can go back to being a herder after everything that happened”, Selene said. “I'll try, as you suggested, but I was wondering if you'd have me.”

She sounded so insecure and because she was looking at me she couldn't even see Alisha enthusiastically nodding her head, so I told her: “If you decide that you want to be an adventurer then we'd love to have you along.” Then I started stroking her cheek while Alisha cuddled up to her from the other side. “If not, I'm sure we could come visit you every once in a while. I don't want you to think we no longer care about you just because you want to go back to being a herder.”

She smiled and fat happy tears rolled down her cheeks as she pulled us both into a hug.

**

The stars shone brightly in the night sky, illuminating the two figures sitting around the chess board, one dressed in white and one in black. The chess board looked different from last time. The black pieces were all broken in some way, in particular the large one the figure in black had placed, which had a hole gouged into it. Of the white pieces, the two smaller ones were scratched up and the large one had several chips taken out of it. Notably, the white pieces were the only ones left standing.

The figure in white held the large white piece up for inspection and asked, with heat in her voice: “Was that necessary?” As the figure leaned forward a lock of red hair poked out from under the hood.

The figure in black shrugged and pulled his hood off. His face was the pink of a fresh sunburn and the skin around his eyes looked burnt as if with acid. Though there was a mad glint in the man's eyes, his voice sounded quite sane and regretful when he spoke: “It was, sadly. He wanted to let the goblins take her immediately. This was the best outcome I could have pushed him towards.”

“If you knew he was so awful why did you choose him, Loki?”

The figure, apparently the god Loki, shrugged. “Someone needs to keep the mortals on their toes. The Black Goat stirs. You must have felt it as well, haven't you, Freya?”

Freya shivered. “I have. And you might have cost us a capable warrior in the coming war.”

Loki chuckled. “I'm not so sure about that.”

126