Vol.2 Ch.6 – Dream
2.3k 6 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Dream

When I opened my eyes again I had no idea how much time had passed but I certainly wasn't in that cave anymore. I was lying on a huge white bed, Yume still on my right jerking me off in slow, lazy motions. The only other difference was that Yume was naked now. And what a sight she was. She had a perfect hourglass figure and her breasts were beautifully shaped and looked mesmerizing, squished against my upper body as they were. She leaned up to kiss me again and I let her, stroking her cheek with my left hand.

“I felt so full with you inside me”, she whispered as she broke the kiss. “It felt incredible.”

“Glad you liked it”, I told her.

“I want to make you feel just as good”, she said as the movement of her hand sped up and she squeezed a bit harder, applying more pressure, particularly to the spot underneath where tip met shaft, and I couldn't stifle a moan.

And then the oddest thing happened. Onto the bed climbed Yume. I looked from the newcomer to the girl next to me. Both of them looked exactly the same. The newcomer was naked as well, her breasts swinging as she crawled towards me and slid between my legs. The next thing I noticed was that when she lifted up my legs there wasn't even a hint of discomfort as if my legs were perfectly fine. She slid her arms under my legs and pulled me closer. The Yume right next to me grabbed my dick at the base and pointed the tip at the newcomer and the Yume between my legs took me in her mouth.

Where before she'd struggled to take more than the tip into her mouth, now she was able to go deeper and deeper, finally taking me all the way to the base, her rough tongue swirling all around it. Her tongue was longer than it should have been, wrapping around me again and again. The Yume right next to me chuckled at the look on my face and began playing with my nipples as she kissed me once again.

I was drowning in pure bliss. Two beautiful women, well, technically the same woman but two of her, working to pleasure me, both in their own way. The one who had taken me in her mouth was massaging my balls now as well and her long tongue had wrapped around the transition from head to shaft and was rhythmically squeezing while she bobbed up and down on my dick, her lips sliding across the entire length of the shaft. The one next to me had graduated to licking and sucking my nipples, making them stand at attention.

“Cum down my throat”, the one next to me moaned and placed a hand on the back of the head of the other one and shoved her down until her lips were pressed against my pelvis, my dick as far down her throat as it would go.

At that moment I came, more and more of my cum gushing out of me. Yume tried her best to swallow but soon enough it was coming out of her nose and she had to back off. I was worried about her but the other Yume, the one still playing with my nipples, just told me:

“That felt amazing, the way you were filling me up. But I want to be filled somewhere else, too.”

She slipped away from me and to the other Yume, kissing her hard and taking some of my seed from the other's mouth. The one whose mouth I'd just come inside of came up to me, her face suddenly clean again, and pressed one of her beautiful breasts into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on it while the one who'd been playing with my nipples was lining herself up to sit down on my cock. Miraculously I was already hard again, faster even then when Alisha had drugged me to have more stamina. But I found myself unable to care as Yume shoved herself down on my dick, her soaking wet pussy wrapping around me.

“That's it”, the one whose breast I was sucking on moaned, “that feeling is unbelievable. So full, so deep. I feel empty without it.”

“Wait until you let me fuck you instead of just riding me”, I told her and tried to get up.

The Yume whose breast was still in my face chuckled and pushed me down, shockingly strong as she pushed me back into the mattress and then straddled me, her pussy inches from my face.

“You said you liked this, too, didn't you?”, she asked in challenge, as if still not believing me that I had wanted to eat her out. So I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down. Now that I had a better idea of what she liked I went much faster than I had the first time and it didn't take her long to start moaning. As she did the one riding me began to moan as well and it took me a while to realize they were the same moans, just half a second apart.

The sensation on my cock shifted and with my face full of Yume's juicy pussy it took me a while to realize what she was doing. Instead of bouncing up and down on me she was pressed against me, our hips as close together as was physically possible, and she rocked gently back and forth while her insides massaged me.

“Don't hold back”, the one sitting on my face told me. “You know you want to fill me up. Go on, I need it.”

At that I could no longer control myself and came inside of her coiling wetness, the contractions milking me dry as I was slowly melting into their warmth.

She only gave me scant seconds to calm down before she decided to drive me even crazier. Both of her got off me. The one whose pussy I'd just cum inside of reached between her legs and scooped out some of my seed and then licked it off her hand before she crawled behind me and knelt down, placing my head onto her thighs. Her skin was soft and warm and this close to her pussy the smell of cinnamon and sweet plums was almost overwhelming. The one who'd been sitting on my face scooted down next to me and waited. Just as I started to wonder what she was waiting for a third Yume crawled onto the bed, just as naked as the other two. The two of them stared at me, a predatory look on their faces that I was sure was mirrored by the one whose thighs my head was resting on. The newcomer spat into her hand and smeared the saliva onto my already hard again dick. Her saliva was thick, the exact same consistency as the slime essence I'd used with Alisha, but unlike that stuff Yume's saliva wasn't cold. Then the newcomer turned around and presented her ass to me.

“Try not to lose your mind”, the one behind me said as the newcomer lowered herself onto me, slowly sliding my cock into her ass. All three of them let out a deep groan as I spread her apart. I was worried about hurting her but the way I slid inside her so effortlessly made it feel like she'd prepared for this.

While Yume's pussy had been tight like a vise yet smooth like silk her asshole was just as amazing though completely different. Beyond a ring of muscle so tight it took my breath away her insides were soft and squishy and wrapped around me just tight enough to feel incredible as I slid in and out of her.

This position also gave me a phenomenal view of Yume's backside. I'd been curious how those three tails worked exactly and now I knew how. Right at the end point of her spine, right above her butt, the spine split into three smaller segments each of which then went on to form one of her tails. I couldn't resist the temptation any longer and reached out to run my hands along them and I could confirm for myself that they were even softer and fluffier than they looked. From the cooing sound she made as I ran my fingers through them she seemed to like the attention as well.

Just as I'd gotten used to the pleasure of her ass the one I'd eaten out slipped out of my line of sight and I wondered what she was doing until I felt someone lift my legs up. The one riding me had to shift herself to let the other get to work and I wondered what she was going to do before I felt a soft, wet mouth playing with my balls. She licked the sack, then gently sucked first one, then the other ball into her mouth, rolled it around and then let go of it.

Then the mouth went lower, pressing to the spot under my balls and my eyes widened.

“What are you doing?”, I hissed at the one whose thighs I was resting on.

“Paying back the favor”, she purred. “You ate me out, so I'll do the same to you.”

Then I felt her spread my cheeks before her slightly rough, wet and warm tongue started lapping at my suddenly exposed asshole.

“Don't”, I told her, embarrassed. “It's dirty.”

In response she just chuckled and soon I couldn't think of anything at all anymore, including any embarrassment.

My head was resting on Yume's soft thighs, the wonderful smell of her arousal in my nose, my dick sliding in and out of her tight ass as she kept bouncing up and down on me, the tight ring of muscle massaging my dick as it rubbed along my length and my tip spearing into her soft insides while a tongue working itself inexorably in between my cheeks. My whole body was covered in pleasure and I had lost almost all rational thought. The only thing I managed to notice was when I turned my head to the side and caught a glimpse of a thoroughly aroused Syr watching the spectacle with a hand in her undergarment but she vanished when the Yume behind me turned her gaze her way.

“I'm going to cum soon”, I mumbled.

The Yume whose lap I was resting on stroked my cheek and told me: “Good. Do it, fill me up. I'm yearning for it.”

And with no more encouragement required I let go and lost myself in the pleasure, closing my eyes and just enjoying the feeling of a warm tongue inside me as I pumped her tight ass full of my seed. It seemed to go on and on, I felt like I should have had nothing more to give and yet I kept coming, the feeling of my seed rushing out of me enough to prolong my orgasm even more as the Yume whose ass I was pumping into moaned out her own pleasure.

And after that I had a really hard time noticing anything else as my eyes drifted shut once again.

**

When I opened my eyes I was back in the cave, a single fully clothed Yume still huddled up next to me, my dick slowly going soft in her hand. It took me half a second to wonder why I would possibly be going soft with a gorgeous woman holding my dick until I noticed the rather embarrassingly large puddle of cum on my stomach.

“What happened?”, I asked. I was still a little dazed but getting better by the second.

“I used illusion magic to satisfy you. Did you like it?”, she asked.

“It was amazing.” She smiled, but I continued: “But just for the record, I like to make my partner feel good as well. You know, balance and all.”

Her smile grew even wider. “I agree. That's why I did it. I came twice without you so I wanted to give back to you. Don't worry, next time we'll both walk away satisfied.”

“Next time, huh?”, I asked.

She smiled, this time showing a few of her teeth.

And with that she helped clean me off before we both huddled down on my bedroll and drifted off to sleep.

**

In hindsight, falling asleep at the same time like that had been very risky but, then again, there was a dire wolf with its brains blown out lying in the cave entrance, which had probably scared off most predators. Gods, I would have refused to enter a cave inhabited by anything that could tear through a dire wolf's skull so neatly.

Once it was morning I tried getting up and, to my relief, noticed no pain or odd limp, meaning the healing potion had done its job. I got the leftovers from our fish stew heating up while I started skinning and butchering the dire wolf while Yume was still lying on the bedroll, curled up and practically hugging her tails. By the time I had taken most of the easily accessible meat off the dire wolf and stored its pelt away the stew had gotten hot enough to eat and the scent had woken Yume up.

For a moment I wondered how much of last night had been a dream. The dire wolf thing had clearly happened. Judging by my stack of dispelling stilettos that part had also happened. I wondered briefly if our entire intimate encounter had been a dream but when Yume greeted me with a passionate kiss after getting out of bed it was pretty clear it hadn't been.

As we ate our breakfast I asked her: “There's something I've been wondering.”

“What is it?”

“You never speak of your homeland”, I said. “You just speak of 'the place you were born in'. What's up with that?”

She smiled wryly. “I've never actually told this to anyone. Hmm... how long do you think I've been in this land?”

I thought about it. She didn't have any noticeable accent. “Judging by how well you speak our language, I'm thinking several years.”

She shook her head. “A month.” My eyes widened. “The reason I speak this language so well is because my father taught me. He was from here.”

“He was?”, I asked.

She smiled warmly. “You probably think I look exotic, don't you?”

I pointedly looked at her ears and tails. She waved it off.

“I don't mean the fox thing. I mean my facial features. You can tell I don't belong here, can't you?”

I considered my next words carefully. “Yes, you are outside the norm here.”

She nodded. “And yet, I'm only a half-breed. You can tell I don't belong here but in the land I was born in they, too, could tell that I didn't belong. Combine that with the general prejudice against kitsune and I was an outsider all my life. A curiosity at best, an abomination at worst.”

“What prejudices are there against your species?”, I asked.

Her tails twitched in such a way that I thought she was upset, though not by my question, thankfully. “You see, back home it is generally agreed upon that women should be meek and obedient. A good, quiet housewife who supports her husband and does not speak unless spoken to is the ideal. We even have a special word for it and everything.”

I gritted my teeth.

“But kitsune aren't like that. There are stories of us being perfect housewives. There are stories of us leading 'virtuous' men to their deaths. And”, she looked at me and smiled, showing her sharp canines, “stories of us pushing down men and having our way with them. Because of that we are seen as mercurial and unpredictable but nobody seems to understand why we act the way we do.” I would have expected her to deny the negative stereotypes but she seemed fine with them, which surprised me.

“Why do you act that way?”, I asked.

“We are animals at heart”, she said. “We can keep up a facade but in the end we are wild beasts. And the only way to tame a beast is to show it dominance. Make me submit to you and I will be whatever you want me to be. Fail to do so and I will push you down and do whatever I please with you. Try to kill me and I will respond in kind.”

I snorted. “I've seen you in action. I doubt any man could make you submit.”

Her smile turned sly. “It all depends on how much I'd want to submit to the person in question. For you, I might not try all that hard to resist. My Master, meanwhile, would have encountered much more resistance.”

I frowned. “You would have accepted him if he'd managed to beat you?”, I asked.

She shrugged. “I would have fought tooth and nail but if he had managed it, then yes. But instead he uses an artifact to force my obedience without having earned it.”

“I see. So, have I lost as well?”, I asked. She'd pretty thoroughly dominated me last night, after all.

“No, last night you were injured and I just had my way with you. Once I've taught you some Qi techniques, you can try and take me for yourself”, she explained, then told me: “Don't disappoint me.”

“I won't.”

101