Vol.2 Ch.14 – My Paladin Girlfriend Is An Exhibitionist?!
2.8k 6 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: My Paladin Girlfriend Is An Exhibitionist?!

The celebration was well underway by the time we had gathered the guards and returned back up to the village. I would have wondered how they would have known to begin so fast but I had noticed Lord Isaac fiddling with his space magic during our walk back. Good gods but that was convenient. Shame I had not even a shred of magic potential or I would have tried to learn that as well.

Then again... I chuckled to myself as I remembered how effective my Qi techniques had been during the raid. Of course I was still weaker than Alisha and if Selene finally decided to use her miracles more liberally and Yume taught her some Qi techniques as well she, too, would be stronger than me, not to mention Yume herself, who was more powerful than any of us. But with these techniques I finally had a way to close the gap without relying on expensive magic items.

One thing had become apparent, though. I needed a better weapon. My longsword was usually pristine but a few dozen Qi techniques had left it looking as if I'd been swinging it for years without caring for it. I could sharpen it, I could oil it, but I'd only be prolonging the inevitable. Of course, I had an idea where to find a better sword. A certain legendary sword with a fire enchantment whose owner would soon no longer have any need for it...

The only issue was that legendary weapons often refused to work for me because the gods who'd blessed them hated my guts. Ares was at the very top of my Olympian shit list and from our few meetings I knew he didn't feel much more warmly about me, so I didn't know whether a sword he'd blessed would work for me. However, I had a plan that would force the sword to submit to me.

For tonight, however, my plans were much simpler. I wanted to spend time with my women and I needed to make sure the Chosen One wouldn't be able to do anything to Yume.

Lord Isaac had made sure to let the merchants know that they were allowed to keep selling late into the night and I used the opportunity to buy a few things, among them many rare ingredients that were far cheaper here than they were back in the capital as well as a little something for Yume.

Once I was done with my purchases Selene had found her way to my side. She had taken off her armor and instead of her usual earth-tone tunic and pants she was wearing the blue and silver tunic I had fixed for her back in Rhine's Cradle and a skirt. Normally Selene just didn't do skirts but this knee-length one managed to look right on her.

“Where did you leave Alisha?”, I asked her.

“She's keeping Yume company, making sure the Chosen One wouldn't do anything stupid.”

I smirked at her. “That's not the only reason”, I said.

“What do you mean?”, Selene asked.

“Yume has a thrumming stone to tell me if the Chosen One gets too grabby”, I explained. “There's no need for Alisha to stay with Yume. So either she wanted to learn more about the little fox or...” I trailed off and looked meaningfully at Selene.

“Or?”, she asked.

“Or you sent her away to get some alone time with me”, I finished.

Selene blushed but didn't deny it. “I was worried about you too, you know?”, she said. “I'm not quite so... open with my feelings as Alisha, but...”

I stepped in close and hugged her to me. “I know. I'm sorry I haven't made time for you.”

“You could make it up to me right now”, Selene muttered into my chest.

“I will”, I said. “Did you have something in mind?”

She nodded. “I want to do some sightseeing with my...” she hesitated for a second before finishing: “lover.”

**

We walked around for quite a while, taking in the sights. And there were plenty of sights to see. Shackled Hollow was a fascinating place during the day but at night it transformed into something more. I'd thought the village would have been illuminated by the large luminescent mushrooms they had instead of streetlamps but just as much light came from hundreds of fireflies ceaselessly flying through the village.

True to her word, Selene had no issues with those kinds of bugs. It was just the ones too big to smack away that made her uncomfortable. And there were still plenty of those. Besides the striders there were large moths that acted the same as carrier pigeons and every once in a while an albino bee buzzed through the streets, thinking one of the streetlamps was a flower. Selene relaxed a bit once she got a good look at an albino bee and noticed how fluffy it was and how big its eyes were. Honestly, they would have looked kind of like puppies if it wasn't for the pale chitin.

She was startled when we passed a house and an enormous red centipede sat next to the window, staring out. She leaned away and into my arms as she asked: “What is that? Is it dangerous?”

I just held her and explained: “It's a crimson centipede. They're harmless.”

“They don't look harmless”, she said.

“Trust me, they are”, I said. “Mages like to keep them around as pets. They eat vermin like rats or smaller insects so they keep your home clean and they... well, they produce magic as a waste product.”

Selene's brows furrowed. “So what, they poop mana?”, she asked.

“Technically, they fart mana”, I explained. “But yeah, mages love them.”

“That really doesn't sound that bad”, she said. “Seriously? They're just nice big bugs?”

“There is one bad thing about them, but I don't really want to put you off dinner”, I said.

“I'm a big girl”, she said. “Tell me.”

“Alright, fine”, I said. “See, they never attack anything bigger than a rat but if someone were to cut themselves open and push a crimson centipede inside the wound, the centipede would actually burrow into their flesh.”

Selene shuddered. “Why would anyone do that?”, she asked. “Or are you saying people use that to torture others?”

I shook my head. “No, people do this to themselves. Usually most of the mana these centipedes produce is lost to the air but if a wizard puts one inside themselves they keep all of it to themselves and become a lot stronger. Sure, the centipede will eat their flesh but the mana will keep them alive in spite of that. They have a lot of other beneficial side effects as well. You know, if you can get past having a giant centipede crawling around inside you.”

She shuddered again and scratched herself. “Just as I was starting to get used to big bugs, too”, she muttered.

“You can't really blame the centipedes for that”, I said. “Again, a crimson centipede would never attack a human, the human would need to do this willingly.”

“Do you think Lord Isaac has...?”, she trailed off while staring at the centipede.

“Definitely not”, I said. “You can usually tell. Sallow skin, a weird gait... all signs he doesn't show.”

“Alright, that's good to know”, she said and just then the crimson centipede in the window struck at something. We saw it had pulled down a bug that had hidden in a corner and then it started munching on it.

**

Finally we had managed to find the one place Selene had wanted me to see more than any other. We were at the eastern edge of the disc, looking out to a large field of flowers illuminated by the moonlight. Most of the flowers were closed but a few special varieties were in full bloom under the moonlight and the huge albino bees were busy gathering up pollen from them. In such large quantities the albino bees' wings no longer sounded like buzzing and instead the sound had morphed into something akin to crystal chimes being struck over and over again.

“Wow”, I said. It was all I could say, really. The beautiful sound coupled with the gorgeous meadow was awe-inspiring.

“I wanted you to see this place before we left here”, Selene said. “When we were worried about you, watching this meadow helped calm me down.” She paused. “Well, this and having Alisha here with me.”

“Thank you for sharing it with me”, I said as I pulled her close. She looked up at me and I noticed her looking at my lips, a slight blush on her face. Selene didn't wear her heart on her sleeve the way Alisha did so I knew how special this moment was for her. The last time I'd seen her so honest with herself was when... I blushed as I remembered Alisha's risky day, when Selene had stared at me taking Alisha with a look of utter abandon on her face.

“It's been a while since you've looked at me like this”, she said as she bit her lip.

“Do you like it?”, I asked her.

“Yes”, she said. “A lot.”

“Then I should look at you like this a lot more”, I said.

“Yes, you should”, she said and leaned up for me to kiss her.

I claimed her lips for the first time in what felt like forever but had actually been just this morning. What a day we'd had. Selene's lips were always so amazingly full and soft, just the slightest bit wet and sticky, as if trying to make it impossible to break away. I had no intention of breaking the kiss anytime soon, though. Of course we'd kissed after meeting back up again, but this wasn't just an affectionate little kiss; this was lust and desire and just more.

Soon I felt her tongue poking at my lips, demanding entry, and I obliged her, our tongues dancing. And then she did that thing she'd started doing after we began living together, the thing that never failed to drive me wild. She sucked on my tongue, pulling it into her mouth and then massaging it with her lips and tongue as if she were sucking my dick instead, moaning and slobbering all over it until saliva ran down both our chins. It was the kind of kiss she gave me when she needed me desperately, the kind that seemed to ask why we were still wearing clothes when we could be having so much more fun without them.

One of my hands slipped down until it was on her hips and the other reached between us to knead one of her magnificent breasts. Her moaning rose in pitch when I found her nipple and started tweaking it. I enjoyed her reaction so much that I slipped my other hand down until I could give her firm ass a squeeze as well and her moaning turned into a lusty mewling sound.

When she broke the kiss a line of saliva connected my tongue to her bottom lip and when it snapped it landed right between her breasts.

“Gods, you're sexy”, I told her, still holding her close.

“I want you so bad”, she told me. Her voice was slightly slurred, but not from alcohol, just from pure lust.

“Want to go back to our room?”, I asked her as I reached up to stroke her cheek. She leaned into my hand a little before she shook her head.

“I can't wait”, she said and reached down to rest her hand on my thigh.

“Are you sure?”, I asked her, trying to look around without taking my eyes off her.

“I've been here every night”, she said. “Nobody comes here.”

I didn't point out that more people were out and about tonight for the celebration. To be honest, I wanted her so badly I barely even thought about that as I picked her up and carried her over to the nearest wall, that of a house with no back windows. There were no streetlamps this close to the edge so this would be just about the safest place.

I pushed her against the wall, so high up that the only things keeping her from falling were my body pressing into her and her legs wrapped around me. Selene didn't usually like this kind of manhandling but from the way she was moaning and pawing at me I could tell it was exactly what she needed right then. We kept making out for a while longer before she wanted more.

“Fuck me”, she muttered into our kiss and I let her down gently. She'd barely gotten her feet on the ground when I reached under her skirt to rub over her underpants. They were already soaking wet and her knees buckled when I rubbed along her slit.

“How do you want me?”, I muttered into her ear as I kept rubbing her and she began rolling her hips on my finger.

“Take me from behind”, she told me.

“Are you sure you can keep quiet?”, I teased and she made a low whining sound. I chuckled as I leaned down to slip her undergarments off. They were thin and frilly, completely different from what she usually wore, and she blushed as I took a good look at them. It wasn't just that they were clearly designed for the bedroom, there was also a very noticeable damp spot in them. I smirked and bunched them up before I grabbed Selene's jaw, boring into her cheeks with my thumb and forefinger to force her mouth open, and then I shoved the bunched up garment into her mouth.

“Keep them in”, I commanded before turning her around and hiking up her skirt, exposing her amazing ass and her beautiful pussy.

She wasn't just wet. There actually was a string of her juices hanging between her legs, swinging like a pendulum. I unbuckled my belt and freed my cock, then scooped the thread of her juices up and smeared it all over my length, spreading her lubrication. Not that it would matter if she was this soaked already.

I pressed against her, not pushing in just yet, just nestling my tip in between her pussy lips. She tried to push against me but I kept leaning back whenever she tried. She only gave up when she was about to fall over from leaning so far back and that's when I shoved myself inside her in one thrust.

“Mmmhhhh!”, she moaned around the undergarment in her mouth as I was finally inside her.

“You feel so fucking amazing, Selene”, I told her as I pulled out and then shoved myself right back in again, creating an obscene squelching sound.

I was glad everyone else was celebrating as without all the music and chatter the sound might have reverberated through half the village. She was unreasonably wet. Not quite as crazy as Yume but as wet as I'd ever seen her.

“Do you like this?”, I asked her as I began to give it to her in slow strokes guaranteed to drive her wild. “Do you like doing it outside? Do you imagine someone seeing us? Seeing you getting fucked by your lover?”

“Mmmmmhmm”, she whimpered around the piece of fabric in her mouth.

“What a naughty girl”, I said and slipped one hand down to coat it in her slippery juices.

Once I had it all lubed up I reached between her ass cheeks and began rubbing it into her cute little asshole with my thumb, causing her to groan.

“Naughty girls get rewarded”, I told her as I slowly pushed my thumb inside her twitching little hole. She accepted me with no resistance and once she felt my thumb slip in she pushed against me, trying to take both my finger and my dick deeper.

“Mmmmmhhhhh”, she groaned when she felt me as deep inside her as I could get.

“I haven't forgotten about my promise”, I whispered in her ear. “Once we're done with this I'll set aside an entire day just to play with your ass.”

In response she leaned back, pressing her back against my chest. I thought she was just seeking contact but only a second later I felt her whole body go rigid and her pussy squeezed my dick so hard it felt like she was trying to crush it. A moment later I had to hold her up with my other arm to keep her from falling when her legs gave out.

Fuck, I'd just made her come with just the promise of fucking her ass.

When she didn't feel quite boneless under me anymore I pushed her against the wall with the weight of my body and started to fuck her again. I pushed inside on every exhale and pulled out on every inhale, going with the flow of her breathing. It was easy to do since her breaths were abnormally loud thanks to the exertion and the piece of cloth keeping her mouth occupied.

Soon enough her breathing picked up again and with it I picked up my pace. I'd never pulled my finger out of her ass but I had kept it still while she was recovering from her orgasm but now I started working her back entrance again and her reaction was immediate.

“Fmmmmck...”, she groaned and her pussy started to tighten again.

There was only so much of this I could take and I felt myself getting close as I kept working her, fast and hard now to keep up with her breathing and I leaned close to her ear and muttered:

“I'm going to cum soon and you're going to take it all over your gorgeous face for me, aren't you?”

Her whole body began to tremble at my words and she whimpered: “Mmmmhhmmmm...”

“Good girl”, I purred into her ear before pulling out of her, turning her around and shoving her onto her knees. Her knees had all but given out anyway as she shook with orgasmic bliss and I pulled the undergarment out of her slack mouth before holding my cock close to her face and then I stopped holding back.

Rope after rope of cum shot out of my dick, most of them I managed to aim into Selene's mouth but a couple coated Selene's beautiful face and she just knelt there, eyes closed, convulsing from her orgasm and taking it.

When I was spent she leaned forward, gasping like a fish, and I pushed my dick down so she could take it in her mouth. She suckled on the tip, trying to get as much as she could out before she let go and then leaned forward even farther and started sucking on my balls, letting my dick rest on her face.

I always knew I was decently well-endowed but the sight of her sucking on my balls put things into perspective, my dick reaching over her whole face, the tip reaching past her hairline.

But then she went a step further. She leaned back again and grabbed for my hand, the one whose thumb had been in her ass, and sucked the offending digit into her mouth again, licking it clean for me. Not that there was much to clean, she'd apparently prepared for me.

When she was done I pulled out a rag, soaked it with water from my canteen, and cleaned up her beautiful face.

When she was presentable again I pulled her up and gave her a peck on the lips.

“You were amazing”, I told her as I steadied her.

“So were you”, she told me with half-lidded eyes.

I looked around us to see if anybody had been watching us and didn't notice anyone, thank the gods. Well, I did notice Syr standing off to the side, one hand on her breast and the other inside her undergarment, and she gave me a sheepish smile when she noticed me looking.

I was about to take Selene back to our room to rest when both of my thrumming stones went off simultaneously.

“It's Yume, isn't it?”, Selene asked. She was close enough to me to feel the vibrations as well as I did.

“Yeah”, I said.

“Go”, she said. “I'll slow you down.”

I smirked. “No, you won't”, I said, then scooped her up like a princess and used a couple of Qi Bursts to get back to the center of the village. I worried we wouldn't find the two of them in time but as I turned towards our inn I saw the Chosen One march Yume towards it. Alisha hid in an alleyway close by and I rushed towards her before setting Selene down.

“I don't know what to do”, Alisha said as we watched the two of them walk towards the inn. “If I interrupt them he'll know why I'm interrupting them. Same for you”, she told me.

“I know what to do, but the timing will need to be perfect”, I said. “You'll use that air spell that makes people fall unconscious. I'll catch him before he falls and drag him to his room.”

“I can do that, but he'll just wake up an hour later”, Alisha said.

“Not if I slip him something while he's out”, I said with a smirk.

Alisha smiled back, then nodded and began casting her spell. She pulled the rapier strapped to her back out of its sheath by only an inch to draw on its power and the aura of butterfly wings on her back burst into existence. With my newfound sight I could clearly make out the streaks of gray-green mist pass from her body to the Chosen One. It was a nasty little working that literally stole someone's breath away, making them fall unconscious from lack of air. She could keep going with it until she killed the target and for a moment I could see that she was tempted to, but her good nature won out. Or maybe just her desire not to take Yume's revenge from her. Either way, once the Chosen One started gasping and collapsed I was there to catch him.

I held him up, his arm draped over my shoulders, looking for all the world as if I was just carrying a buddy who'd had too much to drink. Yume looked between me and the slowly retracting streaks of magic Alisha had cast and nodded her thanks.

I dragged him back to his room, cursing the bastard for picking a room on the third floor all the while. I flopped him down on his bed like a sack of potatoes and then rummaged in my bag of holding until I'd found what I was looking for. A thin vial of red liquid.

“What is this?”, Yume asked as I pulled the cork.

“Forget-Me-Now”, I said. “If you drink it you sleep for eight hours and have no recollection of the last two hours before you took it. Perfect for when you need to sneak past some guards or want to forget a particularly terrible evening.”

“So in other words he'll sleep through the night and won't remember that he wanted to lay with me”, Yume said.

“Precisely”, I said and force-fed the Chosen One half the vial's contents.

“Thank you”, she said.

“I told you, didn't I?”, I said and cupped her cheek. “You're my little fox.”

She smiled and leaned into my hand. “I can't wait until we no longer have to play pretend”, she said before she stood on her tip-toes. I got the message and leaned down to kiss her, quite gently. Kissing her standing up was always fun. She was so short that even leaning up as far as she could she still had to kiss my top lip more than my bottom lip and I always used the opportunity to suck her bottom lip into my mouth, just a little.

When we broke the kiss she smiled at me all dreamy-eyed and I said: “Good night my little fox.”

“Good night”, she said, her tails wagging.

“Do I get a kiss as well?”, Alisha asked, reminding us that she was in the room with us.

I was about to tell her that she could have as many kisses as she wanted when Yume walked over to her and kissed my elven priestess. Yume reached up to caress one of Alisha's long pointed ears and Alisha took the opportunity to rub one of Yume's fox ears. Both of them had sensitive ears so it resulted in both of them moaning into the kiss they shared.

When they broke the kiss a line of saliva connected their tongues and it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

“Thank you for saving me”, Yume told her.

“Anything for my lover's lover”, Alisha replied, then said: “I can't wait to do more with you.”

In response Yume bit her lip and bid us a good night.

93