Vol.4 Ch.14 – Making Up
1.7k 2 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Making Up

“It's really not that funny," I said as Anna was rolling around on the bed, holding her stomach she was laughing so hard.

“I was worried something was wrong with her but you were just..." she couldn't stop laughing, “and now Alisha is... pffft...”

“By the way, shouldn't we pry Alisha off of Yume by now?" Selene asked.

“Sure," I said. “If you want to take her place.”

“That bad?" she asked.

“I made her come and it calmed her down for all of five seconds before she looked like she wanted to eat me again," I said.

“Maybe she needs something..." Selene trailed off and gestured at her crotch, “firmer than just a tongue and some fingers.”

“Don't worry," I said. “I'll go take care of her later but I'm pretty sure she'll keep me in her clutches until morning so I'd rather have dinner first.”

“Yeah, that's fair," she said.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Anna and Selene were both on the bed, the paladin sitting on the edge and the princess lying on it and shaking with laughter, so I got up off the chair and opened the door to find...

“Sheila," I said. Sheila was a beautiful woman but right now she was looking a bit worse for wear, with bags under her eyes as though she'd been fretting or crying.

“I wanted to talk to Alisha," she said. “I'd assumed she was in here since I heard some... interesting noises coming out of the other room.”

“Ah," I said. “Yes, well, we've had a bit of an emergency.”

She cocked her head to the side. “What kind of emergency is treated by... wait, I thought Alisha was moon-drunk yesterday.”

“It's not Alisha," I said. “It's Yume.”

She blinked in confusion.

“Beast-kin go into heat," I explained. “It's as bad as when an elf gets moon-drunk, but it lasts for a week.”

“Oh," she said, then her eyes widened in understanding. “Oh!”

Now please don't make me tell you why your daughter was so eager to take care of her, I thought.

“Should I go get Alisha for you?" Selene asked.

“Is that... wise?" Sheila asked.

“It's alright," Anna said, getting up from the bed. “I'll come help.”

“Oh, that's right," I said, looking at Anna. “I was wondering if you had something to help Yume. Something to calm her down, maybe?”

Sheila smirked. “Can't you handle her?”

“Oh I can handle her," I said. “I'm just not sure I can handle her without getting her pregnant or neglecting the others.”

She considered that, then nodded.

“There is a potion that can calm down beast-kin in heat," Anna said. “But I'm not sure if it will work on Yume. She's not exactly a normal beast-kin.”

“Do you have anything else, then?” I didn't really want to get into too much detail in front of Alisha's mom.

“I might have an idea that could work," Anna said and I could tell she was just as unwilling to discuss it in front of Sheila. “Let me think about it for a bit.”

“Sure," I said. “Thank you.”

And with that Selene and Anna left Sheila and me alone. The silence was more than a little awkward. She sat down on the bed but it didn't make the situation any better. In fact, I was desperately trying not to think of what I'd done to her daughter on that bed last night.

“I just wanted to apologize," Sheila finally said. “It really took Alisha yelling at us to make me realize that we'd been treating her like a commodity all her life. I just... I don't know if she can forgive me. I don't know why she would forgive me.”

“I think you'll find that your daughter is a deeply compassionate person," I said. “And as I told your husband, it's never too late to apologize.”

“You also put him in his place right after," she pointed out.

“And he's better off for it," I said. “So, what will you do if Alisha does the same?”

She looked down and stayed quiet for a long time. “Sit here and take it," she finally said. “I don't want my daughter to hate me.”

“If you want my advice," I began and she looked up, looking at me as if I'd just promised her a revelation. “If you want to make it up to Alisha, learn from it. Treat your other children better.”

Her breath caught in her throat.

“I've seen her with her siblings," I went on. “She loves them. So don't make the same mistake with them as well.” I paused. “What are your plans for Kattleya?”

She looked at me wide-eyed. “She was to be wed to another chief's son, a half-elf, once she came of age.”

“Maybe ask her if that's actually what she wants before you force that on her, alright?”

She pressed her lips together but she didn't look defiant, she looked beaten. “Did Alisha tell you that?”

“No," I said. “I'm telling you that because I'm pretty sure it's a way for you to make amends for the way you've been treating her.”

“I..." she paused and before she could say anything else the door opened and Alisha walked in.

She looked almost presentable. Almost. She wore her normal clothes and everything was in its place, but she was sweaty and her hair was sticking to her cheeks. Her face was flushed and she was practically glowing.

“Mother," she said. “Anna thaid you wanted to talk?”

I had to fight back a laugh. She was speaking with a really bad lisp, as if her tongue was too exhausted to form proper 's' sounds. Apparently, after months and months we'd finally found Alisha's limit when it came to eating out our little fox.

“That's right," Sheila said, a strange mixture of emotions on her face. She wanted to smile at her daughter's lisp but she was also still ashamed and wouldn't meet Alisha's eyes.

“Tho?" Alisha asked, then blushed when she noticed the way she sounded. “What about?”

“I..." Sheila began and then took a deep breath, “I wanted to apologize. For the way we— no, I have been treating you. I didn't do right by you.”

“You're right," Alisha said. “You didn't.”

Sheila flinched.

“Tho, where did thith come from?”

“I thought we knew best," Sheila said. “And yet... you went against all our wishes and ended up shattering our expectations.” She stole a glance at me before she continued: “You're married to the closest this land has had to a Great Hero in decades, you're fighting to save the world from Outsiders, you're practically part of the royal family... You are everything we could have hoped you'd become. And you did it on your own terms, not because of our influence but despite it.”

“Tho, you're trying to make nithe with me becauthe it'th advantageouth for you to do tho," Alisha translated back at her.

Sheila rocked back as if Alisha had slapped her. “No, of course not!" she protested. “Nothing like that, I just... I want to say I'm proud of you, but I have no right to be proud of what you've made of yourself.”

“I can't dith..." Alisha trailed off and growled quietly: “Oh for fuck'th thake.” Then I heard her muttering the incantation for her minor healing miracle and a moment later an orange glow shimmered over her. Then she tested out if the healing had done its work and made a humming 's' sound. “Ah, much better.” She turned back to her mother. “I can't disagree with you. You really don't have any right to take credit for anything I've done.”

She left the statement hanging and I could see tears welling up in Sheila's eyes.

“So, what did you want to do about it?" Alisha finally asked.

“Huh?”

“Yes, you've done wrong by me," Alisha said. “What will you do now that you know it?”

“I..." Sheila glanced back at me. “You made me realize that choosing my children's path in life for them is wrong. So I won't dictate any of them what they are supposed to do any longer.”

“What about Kattleya?" Alisha demanded. “You know she wants to go out and learn about the world, not become a breeding mare for Chief Dawnspire's son.”

“We'll call off the wedding," Sheila said immediately. “I'll fight Ruaidhrí over it if need be. After the deal we struck with the Princess we'll have more than enough political capital even without this marriage.”

Alisha growled. “See, you don't even know your own children, you're just telling me what you think I want to hear.”

“Huh?”

“Shay has been crushing on Chief Dawnspire's son for years," Alisha spelled out, her tone exasperated. “If you're going to force anyone into a political marriage, maybe check if one of your children actually wants it before you make your decrees? You know, like normal people do?”

Sheila opened her mouth, then closed it again.

“I haven't been here for half a year and I still know more about my siblings than you do," Alisha accused.

“How can you expect me to know all of that when I have an entire tribe to manage?" Sheila asked, but she seemed to realize how foolish it sounded the moment the words left her mouth.

Alisha glared at her. “If you don't even have your own household in order you have no business ruling over others.”

Sheila let out a defeated sigh. “I suppose you're right. I have a lot left to learn.”

Alisha huffed in exasperation, then walked over to the bed and hugged her mother. “I'm glad you finally realize it.”

Sheila practically flinched when Alisha hugged her and I wondered idly how rare it was for her children to hug her. She'd tried to hug Alisha when we'd just gotten here but the reverse was clearly rare.

“I'm so sorry," Sheila whispered with a sob.

**

I waited a moment longer but when the two of them didn't separate and just held each other I decided I shouldn't intrude any further and got up to leave the room. On the way out I caught Alisha's eyes and she gave me a grateful look.

With nothing better to do I made my way over to the other room, the one Selene and Anna were currently working Yume over in. Even if I hadn't known where the room was it would have been easy enough to find thanks to the squeals of a fox girl that were reverberating through the hallway.

I knocked once and made sure to announce myself before I entered and was greeted by a particularly filthy scene.

Yume was lying on the bed, all but choking with three of Selene's fingers stuffed as deep into her mouth as they would go, practically deepthroating the blonde's digits.

In between Yume's legs sat Anna. I'd expected the brunette to be fingering or licking her but no, that wasn't it. Anna was wearing a weird harness made of buckles and leather straps in place of undergarments and as I took a step sideways I saw that the harness was used to hold the artificial cock she'd used last night in place, not inside her but sticking outward. And she was using it to plow Yume's pussy with enthusiasm.

The fox girl, for her part, was moaning and squealing, massaging her own breasts and using her three tails to push against Anna's butt, trying to force her even deeper inside her.

“So?" Anna asked, not even breaking stride as she kept working the fake cock into Yume's soaking wet hole.

“Felt like a third wheel," I said. “The two of them clearly need to have a serious talk.”

“Want to join, then?" she asked. “I can move aside if you want.”

I smirked as I watched the way Anna was working the little fox. It did look rather amazing and there was no need for her to stop.

“Flip around so you're on your back and Yume is on top," I said. “She has one more hole that needs plugging.”

“Powdered unicorn horn is in my satchel," Anna said. “It's labeled.”

“Thanks," I said and took off my clothes, dug through Anna's satchel until I found one of the tiny thimbles, and walked over to the bed.

By the time I'd made it there Anna had already flipped Yume and her around and I was greeted by the sight of Yume's amazing ass bouncing up and down on Anna's fake cock, with Anna's soaking wet pussy visible underneath the harness.

I gave Yume's ass a good, hard smack and then another few for good measure, eliciting a few “Yip!”s from her. Then I let the powder drizzle down onto the fingers of my left hand and gently started rubbing it into her naughty little hole. The fizzing felt a little weird on my fingers but that just meant the stuff worked. Yume's squirming certainly made me believe that it did.

Once the fizzing had subsided I rummaged through my own bag of holding until I found a bottle of slime essence and coated my fingers in it before I started to gently massage Yume's pucker. I very rarely played with her butt and I began to wonder why that was. She certainly seemed to enjoy it well enough and I definitely liked working her tight ass, but somehow I still ended up going for her pussy almost exclusively. Maybe it was just that Alisha and Selene were so much more vocal about it. Eh, whatever.

When I had finally loosened her up enough that I could slip two fingers inside her without resistance I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her backwards into a rough kiss. “You want me to fuck your ass, little fox?" I growled at her.

“Yessss!" she whined.

“You want me to stuff that asshole with my cock while Anna works that needy little cunt of yours?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Then spread that sexy ass and beg for it," I told her and let go of her hair.

Without hesitation she raised her luxuriously fluffy tails as high as they would go and spread her cheeks with both hands. “Please fuck my ass, Felix. Fill me up, stretch me out, give me all you have, please please plea—YES!" she shrieked as I buried my lubed up cock in her to the hilt in a single thrust.

As I pulled out for the first time I felt Selene pressing herself against my back and she watched over my shoulder as I worked the little fox's ass. Not that there was a whole lot to see with her fluffy tails in the way but she could see enough that I could hear her moan jealously at the sight.

I tried to ignore Selene pressing up against me as I just kept working Yume's ass and soon enough the little fox shrieked in that strange language of hers: “Motto! Motto! Motto tsuyoku!”

“Gods," Selene moaned. “She's going crazy for you.”

“Jealous?" I asked as I kept thrusting.

“Yeah," she said. “But Yume needs you more than I do.”

“Once she's calmed down I'll make sure to take care of you," I promised her.

“You better," she said, then reached around us and started pinching Yume's clit.

In response the fox girl's ring of muscle instantly clenched up around me and I had to take several deep breaths to keep from cumming too soon.

“How are you holding up?" I asked, locking gazes with Anna. I could feel her plowing into Yume from below with enthusiasm but I idly wondered if it was even doing anything for her. Her pussy was probably feeling rather lonely right about then.

But what she told me was: “I'm having fun. It's kind of nice seeing her go crazy bouncing up and down on me.”

I smirked. “Good. Then let's drive her even crazier.”

And so we did, plowing her from both sides as hard as we could. I could feel the firm but slightly springy material of Anna's toy through Yume's body and I made a conscious effort to synchronize us to a syncopated rhythm, making sure there was always one cock filling the little fox, and soon she couldn't take it anymore and shrieked out her pleasure:

“Kami-sama!”

When the shrieks and spasms subsided she dropped down onto Anna's chest. My first instinct was to let her rest but I'd dealt with Alisha long enough to know that letting her rest was the worst thing to do as it would give her time to recover. So instead I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of my cock, off of Anna, and then face down into my crotch.

“Clean me up," I told her, making it a command, and she hurried to comply.

With obscene licking sounds that made even Selene blush Yume cleaned me up with her divine tongue. It was rougher than that of a human and the friction made it feel so much better. I'd been close to cumming for a while and her attention certainly wasn't making it any easier to hold back, so soon enough I grabbed her by the hair again and tossed her onto the bed.

“On all fours," I commanded. “Ass up in the air. I'm going to breed you like the little bitch you are.”

She shivered all over and hastened to get herself into position, raising her ass up high and pressing her face into the mattress as she spread her ass cheeks apart, inviting me.

Her asshole was still gaping open and wet and slippery from the slime essence and her pussy was a sodden mess, dripping and swollen. I wanted to bury myself inside her so bad but I had just enough rationality left not to do that.

Instead I gently pulled Anna to me, gave her a kiss, and then lined her fake cock up at Yume's entrance. The princess got the message and shoved into the fox girl, who let out a noise that was part disappointment and part utter satisfaction.

And then I got into position and shoved my cock into Anna's soaking wet pussy, hilting myself in a single savage thrust that also buried her fake cock into Yume's needy cunt.

“Holy shit!" Anna yelped, but before I could worry about having been too rough with her she started shoving back against me, clearly getting into it.

“Selene?" I asked as I kept plowing into Anna, making her fuck Yume as hard as I was giving it to her.

“Yeah?" she asked, a hand between her thighs as she watched us.

“Yume's mouth is free.”

“You make a compelling point," the blonde said and then rushed over to sit down so that the fox girl's face was between her legs and Yume wasted no time in getting to work on her pussy.

Then I reached around Anna and grabbed one of her hands and placed them on Yume's ass, then moved her thumbs closer to Yume's gaping asshole. She immediately got the message and started hooking her thumbs into the fox girl's ass and gently spreading her open as she kept plowing her.

Once I was satisfied with that I reached up and gently massaged Anna's tiny breasts. They were softer than any breasts I'd ever felt and in tight clothes they squished down to almost nothing but they were also some of the most sensitive breasts I'd ever touched and Anna started cooing the moment I put my hands on them. I wondered if they were really just that sensitive or if it was the knowledge that her lover wanted to touch them that did it for her.

I looked over to Selene and saw her gently stroking Yume's furry fox ears as the little vixen buried her face in the paladin's crotch. A shame that I wouldn't get to hear her babble in her mother tongue anymore but Selene deserved the attention.

As I observe the scene of carnal depravity in front of me I felt myself getting closer. I moved a hand up to Anna's throat and pulled her backward, then asked: “Do you want me to cum inside you?”

She bit her lip. “Fuck yes.”

“You want me to fill that sexy pussy of yours?”

“Yesss," she whined.

“Then shove that cock into Yume as far as it can go and come for me," I growled.

And she did. She rocked forward in a savage thrust and Yume's head shot up from between Selene's thighs as she howled out her pleasure and in response Anna stiffened up and groaned, her insides quivering around my cock, and I gave up trying to hold back. I buried myself as deep as I could inside her and pumped more and more sticky cum inside her.

“Gods above, yes!" she moaned when she felt me fill her up and all but collapsed on top of Yume.

She may have been barren, but if there was even a one in a million chance that I could get her pregnant one day then it would just mean I'd have to fill her up a million times. And I was damn well going to try.

**

As I had feared, none of us managed to grab dinner that night. When I came to after a night of utter bacchanalia I was lying in a tangle of limbs on the filthiest sheets I'd ever slept on which, given my life recently, was really saying something.

When I opened my eyes to see which of my beautiful women was lying on top of me I saw Alisha's beautiful face pressed into my chest. She hadn't taken part in any of the fun stuff last night as she'd clearly been busy talking to her mother but apparently she'd at least come to join us after we'd all exhausted ourselves.

I was just staring unabashedly at her lovely sleeping face when she opened her eyes. Gods above but I would never get tired of the radiant smile she gave me each morning.

“Morning love," she muttered, her voice husky with sleep.

“Hey there love," I said quietly, “sorry for bailing out on you yesterday.”

She gave me a small smile. “No, thank you for that. Mom and I needed that.”

“So you managed to make up?" I asked.

She stayed quiet for a while before she said: “Mostly. I can't just forgive her, but I think she's genuinely sorry. I would like to check in to see if she's actually doing what she's promised to do in a few months, though.” She'd phrased it as a statement but her tone made it clear that it had been a question.

I chuckled. “Of course we'll come with. Just to warn you, we'll probably have to go visit my mom after we're done with the Atalanta cult, though.”

“Sounds great," she said, then smirked at me. “So, you managed to keep busy, huh?”

“Pretty much," I said with a quiet chuckle. “Not really sure what else I was supposed to do with my time. It's not as if I know anyone else here.”

“Yeah, that's fair," she said, then paused. “Can't say I'm too happy about getting left out of the fun, though.”

“Sorry," I said. “I didn't expect to spend all day here.” My stomach suddenly growled. “Gods, I'm hungry.”

“You didn't even have dinner?" she asked.

“Nope," I said.

She stayed quiet for a long while before she asked: “Do I get that crazy?”

I smiled. “Pretty much, yeah.” To be fair, she always made sure to cook enough to leave plenty of leftovers so that nobody would have to spend time cooking while she was moon-drunk.

“Then how did you wear her out so well?" Alisha asked, eyeing the peacefully snoozing fox girl next to me.

“A certain elf gave me lots of practice in how to wear out lust-drunk women," I said and kissed her forehead. “And also Anna has some really nice toys.”

“Nicer than what she used on me?" she asked innocently.

“Much nicer," I said and craned my neck to see if I could find the harness lying around somewhere, but no such luck.

We were quiet for a little while before I asked:

“So, was coming back as bad as you feared?”

She sighed long and hard. “Yes and no. I've actually done something with my life now so I could actually talk back to my parents. That helped a lot. On the other hand I would never have expected this appalling behavior they showed you.”

“I'm just glad we managed to clear that up," I said. “I don't think I would have let them chuck me in a cell to keep the peace.”

“It should never have happened in the first place," she countered. “I mean, who does this little twerp think he is, making up lies like that?”

“A Hero," I said, not quite managing to quell the sarcasm. “Technically he slew a Dark Lord. That reputation alone could keep him fed for the rest of his life.”

“And isn't that completely messed up?" she asked. “He did nothing, let you do all the work, and despite that he's able to coast on his reputation for the rest of his life.”

“You don't have to tell me that," I said. “This kind of shit is the reason why I do what I do.”

53