Chapter 29 – Story Of The Heaven Realms
562 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29 - Story Of The Heaven Realms

 

 

"Wait wait wait! Y-young Master Li, you're not born on Earth? My father said you were just an unregistered entity initially! I thought you were maybe a Seven-Tailed Fox morphed into a human or something! Given how handsome you are…"

 

Xia Qiu was shocked by Li Qu's revelation, and he had not even started yet, but her words at the end of her sentence were muttered so lightly that it sounded just like wind breezing by.

 

Li Qu ignored her and carried on.

 

"The Heaven Realms were created by a Primordial One called the Omniheaven Tian Yi, he created these realms by splitting his souls into each and every one of them, therefore sacrificing his Primordial Body to construct the lands. The souls then became the Will of the Heaven Realms."

 

Li Qu then continued with his explanation,

 

"There are currently five existing Heaven Realms, but with countless more Realms created by other Primordial Ones. The current existing Heaven Realms are namely, the Black Heaven Realm where the majority of Immortal Cultivators like me are from, the Gold Heaven Realm where all those bald donkeys and Buddhas live, Green Heaven Realm where mostly elves and spirits in accordance to nature live, Star Heaven Realm that contains almost all the diviners, blacksmiths and where all the constructing elemental materials and treasures gro-"

 

"T-this is too much for me to take in all at once! What on Earth are you exactly…"

 

Xia Qiu was getting more and more horrified at what Li Qu was explaining, it was like discovering that she was just some frog in a well, when the only strange things happening on Earth were just some beasts mutating and people evolving.

 

But not to the level of Immortals, Buddhas and more! She simply could not fathom a world that existed beyond Earth with all those phantasmal legends only seen in books.

 

Xia Qiu returned to her calmness after Li Qu sent a strand of Immortal Qi to calm her mind down and let her mortal brain process everything better.

 

"I am what you mortals call an Immortal. Now, continuing on. Lastly, the Red Heaven Realm, where all the infernals, demonic path Sects and demons are. These are just the five Heaven Realms. I will explain more next time, I will go into the basic cultivation levels now."

 

Li Qu had finished summarizing the five Heaven Realms and proceeded to explain the basic cultivation tiers.

 

"First, when you enter cultivation, there would be three stages in each Realm, namely the Initial-Stage, Middle-Stage, and Peak-Stage. You first start by absorbing Spiritual Qi, or Essence Of Evolution in Earth's terms. Once you absorb it and spread it throughout your meridians, you would enter the 'Qi Refinement Realm'. The three stages are determined by how thick would the Spiritual Qi be in your meridians, and when you finally establish a foundation in your dantian through the Spiritual Qi in your meridians, you would enter the Initial-Stage of the Foundation Establishment Realm. When you get to this stage, then I will continue this explanation."

 

Xia Qiu quietly listened as she silently noted in her mind that it was important news, but she was still stupefied at the difference between how cultivators and Evolvers gain their powers.

 

"B-but where do I start? A-And you did not tell me the full details about my mother's death…"

 

She pointed out that Li Qu had still not explained anything regarding her mother yet and asked a pretty good question.

 

To which Li Qu agreed and replied.

 

"Good question. Your mother's Eternal Ice Physique is considered an 'Ice Physique', but not in the top twenties in the ranking. She died because of the Eternal Ice Physique leaving her body and transferring it to you. Since her Physique was lost, the leftover ice energy was too cold for her to bear as she was just a regular mortal. She entered a state of permafrost and froze to death."

 

"WHAT?! B-b-but my father did not mention something so terrifying to me!"

 

Xia Qiu was aghast and wondered why her father kept mum about it.

 

"He most likely got rid of all the hospital staff and doctors that were there when this accident happened and buried the news. To continue, the Yang energy that the Flame Physique released from your father when copulating and the Eternal Ice Physique you inherited directly had mutated into a Mixed Physique, that would explain why your personality could switch from passionate to cold in an instant."

 

Xia Qiu thought about how her personality could switch so quickly and was told by her friends that it was really weird, but the reason was finally revealed as the illusionary light bulb on top of her head lit up.

 

"So that's why! I'm really shocked… But I think need a break…"

 

She was exhausted from the continuous explanation from Li Qu, even though she had received a strand of Immortal Qi from him to calm her down, her mental state was still that of a mortal.

 

"Do not worry. I will pass on the cultivation method called Icy Hellfire Scripture to you. It is a cultivation method that was tailor-made for the Endless Icefire Physique, created by an immortal cultivator that had the same physique as you very long ago."

 

Li Qu then withdrew the Icy Hellfire Scripture in his Inventory.

 

He closed his eyes and memorized the method in the jade slip. He then categorized it and pointed towards her forehead with his index finger to release information on how to cultivate it up to the Foundation Establishment Realm.

 

Anymore and Xia Qiu's mind would not be able to take it. If she tried to absorb more, that would cause her brain to overload.

 

With the best scenario was of her going insane, and the worst?

 

Her head exploding. Literally.

 

17