Chapter 33 – A Visit To The Forest (1)
513 12 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey everyone! It's been a short just over 10 days since I've started writing! I just wanted to let you guys know once again that I really appreciate the support that y'all have shown so far, thank you! <3

 

Chapter 33 - A Visit To The Forest (1)

 

 

At the border of the Amizonya Danger Zone, there were luscious 100m tall trees, with the evergreen scenery filled with Spirit Swallows and Four-Winged Parrots chirping beautifully on tree branches, it was simply a sight to behold.

 

There were metallic signs that had the words ‘Danger - Enter at your own risks’ printed menacingly on them. Those signs were filled with moss and appeared rusty, as if they were placed there a considerable amount of time ago.

 

But this landscape had an extra black oval with a strange purplish hue painted in it as a young man stepped out of it and took in the view of his surroundings.

 

The young man had hair as white as snow, wearing a white traditional Huatang outfit, looking immaculate.

 

It was indeed Li Qu, he had an amusing thought looking around him,

 

‘These long-eared people really love trees, huh? Even on Earth they occupy the thickest rainforest with ample natural energy.’

 

The books pertaining to Elves and Druids were actually not wrong, they really loved nature as their origins had begun from the Primordial One - Mother Tree.

 

When Li Qu looked up, he could see a massive tree towering over the others in the distance, at a height of more than 500m.

 

The tree was so large that one could not even see the top if you looked at it from below.

 

‘As the saying goes, ‘Where the tallest of trees would be, the happy elves you could see’. They really loved planting World Trees everywhere, although this one is a mere sapling.’

 

Li Qu thought back to the bunch of fully grown World Trees he had seen in Green Heaven, where even the smallest one would be at least 3,000m tall. It was certainly breathtaking for someone looking at it for the first time.

 

He then entered the forest and slowly walked towards his destination.

 

Although Li Qu was walking slowly, each step he took was at least a good 20m apart.

 

While Li Qu was advancing towards the young World Tree, his journey was not very smooth, as there would be hungry and irrational Bio-Beasts that could not see the mountain in front of them, daring to attack him every now and then.

 

But all of them died tragically to a wave of his hand regardless of what stages they were at.

 

 

“What’s this feeling? I feel the beasts panicking and running away in fear of something!”

 

Tomiya Arun put his long ears to the ground and closed his eyes as he sensed the emotions of the Bio-Beasts through the little vibrations.

 

He and his squad were trying to hunt the pesky Giant Rats that were infesting their crops, but what he detected were not the Giant Rats, but something far more dangerous.

 

‘Even the plants are cowering away in fright, there's a single person approaching at a very fast speed towards us! What in the Nature Goddess is going on?!’

 

He whistled with gaps in between his whistles, like a secret code as two other elves jumped from the tree on top towards him.

 

Tomiya Arun hurriedly explained the situation as their countenance turned grave as well.

 

“Tomiya, are you sure? If that’s so, we don’t have time, brace yourselves to face the unknown enemy!”

 

A muscular looking bald elf with tribal tattoos across his chest dressed in what looked like weaves of leaves covering only his important parts said with seriousness as he prepared his battle-axe and got into a combat stance.

 

A beautiful elf girl with green hair and green eyes, dressed in a primitive leather armor, took out her bow made out of branches from the World Tree from her back as she hopped back up the tree and took position.

 

“Big Brother Maiton, Elise! Get ready, it’s coming!”

 

Tomiya Arun shouted in warning as he prepared his bow and arrows as well.

 

Not long after, a young human with white hair, dressed in white came into their vision out from the shadows of the forest as he stopped a few meters away from the trio.

 

“Stop! You are intruding into the territory of the Elves!”

 

Tomiya Arun shouted in the elven tongue and did not even consider the man in front of him to understand as he prepared to fight, but what he did not expect was that Li Qu would reply to him in their own language.

 

“Little elves, bring me to your leader. I have things to talk to her about.”

 

Li Qu smiled and replied while Tomiya Arun’s eyes widened as he heard him, he frowned and shouted warily.

 

“Y-you can speak in elven tongue! Who are you! We have never seen you before, how do you know about our language?! Not just anyone can see our leader!”

 

Li Qu looked up the tree and said something that shocked them even more.

 

“You are… Elvis’ sister? You two indeed look alike.”

 

The elf hanging on the tree did not expect Li Qu to even spot her, much less know of her brother!

 

She jumped down and said joyfully.

 

“You know my brother? If you know him then you are our friend!”

 

“B-but Elise! He’s very dangerous, and look at the trail behind him! Oh my Nature Goddess!”

 

Tomiya Arun tried to explain as he pointed towards the trail behind Li Qu.

 

What he spotted was like a nightmare, with blood covering almost all the tracks and Bio-Beast corpses strewn randomly everywhere, even the 8th Stage Stag-Horned Gorilla was seen lying dead on the ground with its head a few meters away from its body, seemingly dying to a single cut.

 

“Enough, this man knows our language and knows Elvis, with his powers, he could’ve killed us, but he did not. That already shows that he is not hostile.”

 

The brutish elf interjected and defended Li Qu, he then introduced himself and the two with him as he performed a slight bow out of respect and dignity.

 

“Esteemed Ascended, allow me to introduce us, my name is Maiton Aelfis, this is Tomiya Arun, my scout, and this is Elvis’ sister, Elise Myel. We are a hunting squad with me as the leader. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?”

 

Although Maiton Aelfis looked like a brute, he was gentlemanly in his speech and characteristics, like how an elf in Green Heaven Realm would behave as well.

 

“Ahh, your mannerisms remind me of those elves in Green Heaven. You have good upbringing. You may address me as Li Qu.”

 

Li Qu reminisced back when he interacted with the Elf Kings and Queens and their kingdom, where they were as polite and elegant as they could be, trembling in fear of Li Qu’s infamous reputation.

 

But when Maiton Aelfis heard the word ‘Green Heaven’, he was utterly thunderstruck when these words came out of a human on Earth.

 

“Green… Green Heaven?! How do you know of that Sacred Place?!”

 

16