Passionate Seeker’s Notes Interlude 02
407 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Observations on [PowerPoint] technique

5th year since becoming master’s apprentice: Month 8 day 6.

Master showed his [PowerPoint] technique, and it is a most interesting quandary. I haven’t managed to figure out the deeper meanings behind it yet, so I will focus on the light qi weave part of it first. I will need a deeper understanding of karma before further conclusions can be drawn

 

Month 8 day 20

Discussed the technique with elder sister Winter Gale during the drink sampling session (head still hurts, must train more). Master had also shown her the technique, and she had formed her own opinions on it.

According to her theory, the key is to understand the so called “Bullet Points”. The word “Bullet” is generally used to describe a projectile, but master connected it to statements meant to convince people. Winter Gale also posited that the name of the technique was actually [Power Point], as pointing is an often-used method for aiming projectiles in techniques. The other part of the name seems to refer to power, so the effect must be increased a lot from what master showed.

Head too muddled for further thought, but now at least key parts have been noted down. Will examine more later.

 

Month 8 day 23

Initial animal testing with elder sister Winter Gale gave mixed results, as just increasing the power of the karmic energy loaded into the technique did not have the desired effect. Perhaps something must be done before the technique can be used?

Connection to light Qi and the [Illusory Wall] techniques have not been found yet, but they may have been intentional misdirects by master. I will surely master this technique and make him proud!

Winter Gale is however going on a trip with him soon and I do not think I can master this without her. I must first focus on mastering karmic Qi more thoroughly.

 

 

Observations on [Counting Spirit Stones] technique

5th year since becoming master’s apprentice: Month 8 day 6.

Used advice from master to do some small-scale trades with other disciples. Tried to use technique on spirit stones earned, but did not have much success yet. Will continue to see how efficiency develops.

Month 8 day 10

Efforts have gotten better, though Qi condensation progress is still slow compared to other experiences. Maybe I have to secure more spirit stones? Master did say that the amount was critical to this, so I will have to secure more.

Month 8 day 25

I need to focus on this technique more, and master told us he wanted us to be more proactive. Requested permission to do some trade deals on behalf of the sect, and he eagerly assented. Managed to earn a sizable sum of spirit stones, will now attempt cultivation with technique.

Month 8 day 29

Speed increased greatly with larger amount, but it still feels like something is missing. I need to reflect on master’s words more, will check notes from that session.

Quote: “What are payments, but contracts between people? Contracts are a strong, definite form of bond and this stone in my hand is the crystallization of that bond! Karma is formed of the actions one performs, and how they affect others.”

I think I’m starting to understand. I’m only using one half of the true technique, as I am focused on only one half of the transaction process. Yes, that must be the missing link! Must use the cyclic nature of karma in the future. This seems promising, master will be proud if I succeed!

 

 

Go check out My Children From Another World by _Glasses! It's one of the best wholesome slice of life series currently running!

With souls and issues from a world very unlike his own, Rakta Velbrun must raise his children right, train their strange abilities, and keep the world from swallowing them whole.

A fantasy tale of a ex-adventurer father taking care of his beloved children in the wake of his wife's death. He must tend with noble politics, new enemies, old allies, and the realization that his children come from a world very unlike his own.

20