Vol: 8 Ch: 95: Confessions
56 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vanadis had called him a few days later asking him to stop by so that they could talk about something, so he went over to see what was wrong. Which is how he found himself standing with Vanadis on the roof of Martha’s Motel watching the setting sun waiting for Vanadis to speak.

“…I’m going to resign from Capsule Corp.” Vanadis said after a long pause.

“…WHAT!?” Gohan shouted, not expecting that.

“No, need to shout.” Vanadis said, turning to look at him.

“Sorry.” Gohan apologized, “why!?”

“…some of the memories I recovered were also some orders that Gero programed me to follow should the worse come to happen.” Vanadis explained.

“Like his death?” Gohan asked as Vanadis nodded, “…what does that have to do with you resigning?” Gohan asked.

“One of the orders was for me to go to infiltrate Capsule Corp and learn everything I could about your dad and his friends so that I could kill them.” Vanadis said, looking away from him.

“…ok.” Gohan said processing what he just heard.

“…OK!?” Vanadis shouted, turning to look at him. “THAT’S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!”

“No need to shout.” Gohan said smiling at her.

“I…this isn’t a joke.” Vanadis said, a small smile on her face, as she looked away.

“I know it’s not a joke.” Gohan said, walking up to her, “but can I ask you something?”

“…you mean besides what you just asked.” Vanadis joked.

“Yes, besides that.” Gohan said smiling back.

“Yeah, go ahead.” Vanadis said.

“Do you still feel the need to kill Bulma?” Gohan asked, Vanadis shook her head, “Do you feel the need kill any of my other friends?” she shook her head again, “Do you feel the need to kill me?”

“No!” Vanadis exclaimed, turning to look at him shaking her head.

“Then don’t worry about it.” Gohan said smiling at her.

“…don’t worry about it!?” Vanadis repeated not believing her ears. “How can you say that!?”

Gohan took her hand in his, “Simple because 16, 17, and 18 were all programed to kill my dad, but they all refused the order and I know you can too.”

“…but what if there are other orders that I can’t refuse.” Vanadis said looking at him.

“Then we will deal with them when they come up, together.” Gohan told her, smiling at her.

“…I…I don’t know.” Vanadis said shaking her head, stepping away from him.

“…do you trust me?” Gohan asked looking at her back.

“I… you know I do.” Vanadis said.

“Good, now stay right here.” Gohan said jumping onto the edge of the roof.

“What are you doing?” Vanadis asked.

“You’ll see.” Gohan said, cupping his hands to the side of his mouth, “FLYING NIMBUS!!!”

“What was that about!?” Vanadis asked, rubbing her ear.

“Just wait a sec.” Gohan said, as the familiar yellow cloud came screeching to a halt in front of him.

“…. What is that?” Vanadis asked, looking at the cloud with interest.

“This is Nimbus, he’s a friend.” Gohan said smiling, “Hey, Nimbus how have you been?” he said, opening his arms for a hug.

Vanadis was about to say something about how there’s no way it could understand him but stopped when the cloud seemed to accept his hug, “…What!?”

“Yeah, it’s good to see you too buddy.” Gohan said smiling, “You up for a ride?” he asked, as Nimbus dropped to foot level letting him climb on.

“…But…how.” Vanadis asked, eyes wide seeing that Gohan was standing on the cloud.

“I’ll explain later. Come on.” He said holding his hand out for Vanadis.

“I…is it safe?” Vanadis asked.

“Just trust me.” Gohan said smiling at her.

“...ok” Vanadis sighed, grabbing his hand, and climbing onto the cloud.

“…Let’s go Nimbus.” Gohan said, smiling seeing that his hunch was correct.

“Woah!” Vandis called out as Nimbus took off flying in a random direction.

“I got you.” Gohan said holding her so that she didn’t fly off.

“Thank you.” Vanadis said as she held on to Gohan tightly.

“No, problem.” Gohan said as they continued flying. “Let’s sit down.” He said sitting down.

“Where are we going?” Vanadis asked, sitting down next to him.

“Nowhere we’re just flying around.” Gohan said shrugging.

“…ok.” Vanadis said sitting down next to him, “…tell me about this cloud.”

“Sure.” Gohan said smiling as he began telling her about the Flying Nimbus.

--

“So, you are saying only those Pure of Heart can ride this cloud.” Vanadis repeated.

“Yeah, that’s what my dad told me.” Gohan said.

“But how does it know?” Vanadis asked, touching the cloud softly.

“…I don’t really know; I haven’t really thought too much about it.” Gohan said shrugging his shoulders. “Look…I know that you are worried about the memoires you recovered, and about any other hidden orders, but I want you to know that it doesn’t matter what you remember, it doesn’t change who you are now. You are Vanadis, someone I’ve grown to care about a lot and someone I enjoy spending time with, so take all the time you need to process what you remembered but know that no matter what happens I’ll be here for you.”

“…Thank you!” Vanadis said softly, placing her head on his shoulder.

“…anytime.” Gohan said wrapping his arm around her hugging her softly.

They didn’t say anything else, content with flying in a comfortable silence underneath the night stars, making their way back to Martha’s Motel. Once they arrived back on the roof, Gohan helped Vanadis climb off Nimbus, “…thank you for this Gohan, I really needed to hear that.” Vanadis said, stopping as they reached the rooftop door.

“No, problem Vanadis.” Gohan said smiling at her.

“…I still need some more time, but once I’m ready I’ll stop by your lab to talk with you about something that’s I’ve been putting off for a while.” Vanadis said, opening the door.

“…I’ll be waiting.” Gohan said smiling.

“…Goodnight.” Vanadis said, quickly kissing him on his cheek before quickly walking through the door, closing it behind her.

Gohan stood there in shock before reaching up to touch his cheek. Gohan didn’t know how long he stood there before he received a message from his mom asking if he would be home for dinner.

 “Let’s go home buddy.” Gohan said jumping up on Nimbus, his hand going back to his cheek as remembering the softness of her lips, and the smell of cherry and vanilla.

--

Vanadis called him the next day telling him that she was going to take some time off to process what she remembered and that when she was ready, she would call him, but she did say that she would message him occasionally, just to talk with him. After talking with Vanadis Gohan stayed busy for the next few months training, doing research, experimenting, and studying for the tests needed to enroll at Orange Star High School.

Today Gohan watched as Zangya trained under 100 times earths gravity dodging the attacks from the training robots, he was impressed by what she had been able to accomplish in the short time they started training together. They had grown closer together during the past few months with the time they spent together, Zangya had also pushed him to try new things whenever he was with her exploring the planet for things that interested her.

With training Zangya got a better handle on her Super Hera form, being able to stay in it longer than before, making him think of having her go through the same training he did when he mastered Super Saiyan with his dad. Which is why he was thinking of taking her to the Time Chamber to train for a day, but he didn’t think it was a good idea to spend so much time with her alone, especially with the looks she would give him, when they were alone.

Gohan was brought out of his musings by a beeping sound letting him know that the training simulation had ended, “Good job Zangya.” He said lowering the Gravity back down to zero.

“Thank…you.” Zangya panted, powering down.

“…do you want to pick this up another day?” Gohan asked, seeing how tired she was.

“Yes…please.” Zangya answered falling on her back.

“Ok, we can continue in a few days.” Gohan said.

“Sounds good.” Zangya said slowly, getting back to her feet.

“Thank you again for agreeing to this.” Gohan said, saving the data he collected from her training session.

“No, problem.” Zangya said walking towards where he was sitting, “Although, I was expecting something else when you said you wanted to study my body.”

“…Huh.” Gohan said looking up from his computer.

“I said I was hoping for something else when you said you wanted to study my body.” Zangya repeated with a grin, leaning over giving him a clear look down her shirt.

“I…what do you mean?” Gohan said, face red, quickly looking up and into her blue eyes.

 “…nothing.” Zangya said still grinning, “I’m going to bathe.” She said walking away with a sway in her hips that had him staring after her.

“Ok… wait, I don’t have a bath!” Gohan exclaimed, once Zangya was no longer in his line of sight.

Gohan got up and went after her when heard the splash of water letting him know that she had taken a dip in the lake, as he got closer, he found her jacket, shirt, arm bands, boots, shorts, and her sash on the ground. Before he could get closer, his phone started ringing making him stop to answer the call, “Hello, Vanadis how are you?”

“Hey, Gohan, I’m doing better. Thank you for asking.” Vanadis said. “How are you?”

“I’ve been doing well, keeping busy with a few projects.” Gohan answered.

“That’s good.” Vanadis said.

“What’s up?” Gohan asked.

“I was wondering if I could stop by tomorrow evening to talk with you.” Vanadis said.

“…Yeah, sure you know you are always welcome here.” Gohan said.

“…Great, I’ll see you then.” Vanadis said.

“Ok, sounds good, see you soon.” Gohan said.

“Ok, goodbye.” Vanadis said.

“Goodbye.” Gohan said, smiling as he hung up.

“What happened?” Zangya asked from behind him.

Gohan turned around to answer but stopped at the sight before him, Zangya was standing there in a green bra that barely covered her large breasts and a thin green panty. Gohan swallowed slowly as he took in the sight of her toned body, water drops slowly traveling down it, he found himself fixated on a drop of water that made its way from her neck and further down.

“See something you like Gohan?” Zangya asked a smirk on her face.

“…Oh! I’m sorry… I don’t know what came over me.” Gohan said shaking his head face red from embarrassment, turning around facing away from her.

“It’s fine Gohan, I’ve told you that I don’t mind you looking.” Zangya said, walking up to him. “In fact, I hope you do more than stare.” She said, placing a hand on his shoulder and turning him around.

“I…what!?” Gohan asked, looking into her eyes.

“…I’m going to be blunt with you Gohan.” Zangya said looking at him, “I like you and I wouldn’t be opposed to having some fun with you if you’re up to it.”

“…what do you mean by fun?” Gohan asked, trying his best to keep eye contact with her.

“I mean sex.” Zangya bluntly said.

“SEX!?” Gohan shouted.

“No need to shout.” Zangya said.

“Sorry.” Gohan said looking down and getting an eye full of her breasts before he looked back up. “Y-you want to have sex with me?”

“Yes, I do.” Zangya nodded.

“…why?” Gohan asked, struggling to understand.

“You’re good looking, strong, kind, smart, and a whole lot of things that any woman would be interested in.” Zangya said shrugging her shoulders.

“…I don’t know what to say.” Gohan said scratching his cheek.

His mom had told him that he needed to wait until he was married to have sex, but Raditz and Vegeta told him that due to his Hybrid status that he may not be able to wait that long, and to keep an eye on changes in his personality. Which he didn’t really notice until he got back from his training with King Kai, when he started having inappropriate thoughts and dreams about Vanadis and Zangya, even sometimes the three of them together.

“You can say yes.” Zangya said her eyes glancing up and down his body with a smile.

“…I…I... don’t know.” Gohan said shaking his head.

“…that’s fine take your time to think things over, I can wait, I’ve waited this long I can wait a little longer.” Zangya said walking away before stopping and looking over her shoulder, “Oh, if you’re worried about Vanadis don’t be, I don’t mind sharing.” She said with a smile, before continuing.

“…I…what?” Gohan asked blinking repeatedly as he stood there alone trying to process what just happened.

--

Gohan had been meditating since before the sun rose after having trouble falling asleep, he was trying to come up with a solution to the problem of having feelings for both Vanadis and Zangya, but he couldn’t come up with anything. Gohan shook his head as his thoughts started drifting, “…this isn’t working.” He sighed, shaking his head.

Gohan glanced at the sun and estimated that he had a few more hours before Vanadis would stop by, so he was thinking of doing something to take his mind off his conflicting feelings. The problem was that he didn’t know what to do, he didn’t feel like training at the moment, he couldn’t meditate, and he couldn't focus enough to work on any of his projects.

He laid back staring at the passing clouds letting the breeze pass over him, then he closed his eyes took a deep breath held it for a few seconds before exhaling something he repeated a few more times. Soon he felt himself drifting off only to sense a presence heading towards him one that he recognized as Raditz, he stayed as he was even after hearing Raditz land near him.

“…you awake?” Raditz asked.

“…yeah, what’s up?” Gohan asked, slowly sitting up.

“I was going to ask you the same thing.” Raditz said walking over to him.

“What do you mean?” Gohan asked.

“I’ve noticed that you’ve seemed off the last few months but even more so since yesterday.” Raditz said sitting down next to him.

“…I’ve just had a lot on my mind.” Gohan replied.

“…do you want to talk about it?” Raditz asked.

“…yeah, I could use someone’s else opinion.” Gohan said with a nod.

“Ok, tell me what’s been bothering you?” Raditz said looking at him.

“…ok this is a bit of a long story so please bear with me.” Gohan said.

“That’s fine, I don’t have anything to do today.” Raditz said.

“Great, so this is what’s been on my mind.” Gohan started as he began telling Raditz what’s happened lately between Vanadis and Zangya.

“…It’s possible you are looking at them as potential mates.” Raditz said, once Gohan finished talking.

“…what!?” Gohan exclaimed, “how is that possible?”

“There have been instances of incredibly powerful Saiyans attracting more than one mate. I don’t know the last time something like that happened, but I have heard of it happening before.” Raditz explained.

“…how does that happen?” Gohan asked.

“Sorry but I don’t know, Gohan.” Raditz said, shrugging and shaking his head, “We’ve already told you everything we know about Saiyan culture, I don’t know what else I can tell you.”

“…that sucks.” Gohan sighed.

“Sorry, I couldn’t be more help.” Raditz said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“…it’s fine, I’m just glad you’re here to talk to me about these things. I couldn’t imagine asking Vegeta about something like this.” Gohan said smiling at him.

“Yeah, that would be something to see.” Raditz said grinning.

“…what do I do?” Gohan sighed, gazing at the horizon.

“…that depends.” Raditz said.

“On what?” Gohan asked.

“What do you like about them?” Raditz asked.

“…I…like spending time with them.” Gohan said, not understanding the question.

“And?” Raditz asked, eyebrow raised.

“And what?” Gohan asked, looking at him.

Raditz looked up at the sky and let out a big sigh, “…Tell me what you like about Vanadis as a person.” He said, looking back at him.

“...I like working with her.” Gohan started saying.

“Go on.” Raditz said.

“…I like how kind, smart, and inquisitive she is, she’s also one of the few people I can have a conversation about any scientific interests I have, and she’ll understand what I’m talking about. We can spend hours, even days working together on projects, with little to no problem, she has even provided me with a different perspective of looking at things, she’s also one of the only people at Capsule Corp to correct me if I make a mistake… she has a great personality, I love the color of her hair, and her eyes are…” Gohan said.

“Alright, Alright, that’s good.” Raditz said, holding up his hand to stop Gohan. “That’s what I meant.” Raditz said smiling, “Now what about Zangya.”

“…I haven’t known her as long as, Vanadis, but I like how outgoing she is, how competitive she is, and how strong she is, I mean she’s only trained with you guys for a few months, and she’s already gotten a better handle on her Transformation. I also like how she’s almost always up for a spar and how she pushes herself to get stronger and…” Gohan said.

“That’s good.” Raditz said stopping him from going on, “looks like you like them both.”

“I…yeah, I guess I do.” Gohan said scratching his head, “so what do I do?”

“What do you mean?” Raditz asked.

“I like them both, but won’t that be a problem?” Gohan asked.

“…the only solution I can give you is that you talk with them both together and tell them what you are thinking, and how you feel about them and hope for the best.” Raditz said, scratching his chin.

“…just like that?” Gohan asked, skeptically.

“Just like that.” Raditz repeated with a nod.

“But what if they don’t feel the same way or something happens, and we can’t be friends anymore or…” Gohan started panicking a little.

“Gohan it’s alright.” Raditz said, placing a hand on his shoulder, calming him down.

Gohan took a deep breath before exhaling, “…thank you.”

“No, problem.” Raditz said nodding at him, “Gohan I don’t know what will happen once you tell them how you feel, but what I do know is that you won’t know until you talk with them.”

“…you’re right, I’ll talk to them.” Gohan sighed, a look of determination in his eyes.

“That’s good.” Raditz said patting his shoulder, “you look like you’ve reached a decision.”

“I have.” Gohan said nodding as he stood up.

“That’s good.” Raditz said standing up as well, “…do you have time for a quick spar?”

“…not right now.” Gohan said shaking his head, “Vanadis is about to come over in a little bit to talk with me. I also need to ask Zangya to meet at the lab so that she can come as well.”

“…you’re going to do it now!?” Raditz exclaimed.

“…No time like the present.” Gohan said shrugging his shoulders, taking out his phone and sending Zangya a message.

“I…what are you going to tell them?” Raditz asked.

“…no idea.” Gohan said with a chuckle, “I’m sure I’ll come up with something when the time comes.”

“…you are something else.” Raditz said shaking his head smiling.

Gohan smiled back, “…can you let my mom know that I won’t be home for dinner.”

“Sure, Good luck.” Raditz said patting his back one more time before flying off.

“…thanks, I’ll need it.” Gohan muttered, seeing Zangya’s reply before flying off towards his lab.

---

Gohan checked his security cameras when he received two alerts that someone was heading towards the lab, he looked up from where he was cooking dinner to see that it was Vanadis and Zangya. Gohan disabled the security to let them in, turning off the stove, and began setting the table, he didn’t make anything too crazy, just some fried rice, meat, and a few vegetables from his greenhouse.

“Hello/Gohan!” two different voices called out.

“In here!” Gohan called back.

“Hey, that smells good.” Zangya said as she walked in, with Vanadis behind her.

“Hey, you guys are just in time, foods done.” Gohan said.

“You can cook!?” they both asked.

“Yeah, my mom and aunt taught me how.” Gohan said smiling at them, “Please sit.”

“Thanks/Thank you.” They spoke.

“What do you guys want to drink?” Gohan asked walking towards the fridge.

“Alright what’s going on!?” Zangya asked, looking between Gohan and Vanadis.

“…I would also like to know.” Vanadis said.

“…I promise to explain everything after we eat.” Gohan said looking at both.

“…fine.” Zangya said after a tense minute, which developed into silence.

“…What do you have to drink?” Vanadis asked, breaking the silence.

“Juice, water, He-Tap, TFS soda, and milk.” Gohan said, mentally thanking Vanadis for breaking the silence.

“...I’ll take a He-Tap.” Vanadis said.

“…Make that two.” Zangya said shortly after.

“…Three He-Taps.” Gohan said, grabbing three and taking them to the table.

“Thanks/thank you.” Zangya and Vanadis said as they took the drinks.

 “No, problem.” He said sitting down with them. “please help yourselves.”

“…ok, thank you.” Vanadis said after staring at him for a few seconds before serving herself.

“…you promise to explain what this is after?” Zangya asked gazing at him.

“Yes, I promise.” Gohan nodded.

“…good.” Zangya said as she started serving herself.

“…this is really good.” Vanadis said after taking the first bite.

“Thank you.” Gohan smiled as he served himself.

“…Oh! wow, you’re right, this is really good.” Zangya said taking more bites.

Gohan smiled, happy that they liked the food, this was the first time he’s cooked for someone other than himself, they settled into a comfortable silence as they continued eating, until the food eventually ran out. “That was delicious Gohan.” Vanadis said.

“Yeah, Gohan, I might have to change yesterday’s offer to something on a more permanent basis.” Zangya said grinning.

“What offer?” Vanadis asked.

“Oh, I offered to fuck him.” Zangya said grinning and throwing a wink at him.

The suddenness of Zangya saying that made Gohan choke on the sip of, He-Tap he was taking, “WHAT!?” Vanadis exclaimed as he started patting his chest.

“I offered to fuck him.” Zangya repeated with no shame.

“…is that true?” Vanadis asked, turning to him.

“…well, I was hoping to ease into this conversation, but I guess that’s out the window.” Gohan said holding up a finger as he took a few deep breaths of air, no longer choking.

“…What conversation?” they both asked, glancing at each other then back to Gohan.

“…look I’m going to say a few things and it will be easier for me to say everything at once, so I ask that you both don’t interrupt me until I’m done, please.” Gohan said looking at each of them.

They glanced at each other once more Zangya shrugged her shoulders, “sure I got no problem with that, although I have an idea on what you want to tell us.”

“…that sounds fine.” Vanadis said nodding.

“Great.” Gohan said smiling, “Now, as Zangya just said she did offer to…”

“Fuck.” Zangya supplied a grin on her face.

“…have relations.” Gohan said his face, turning red as he scratched his cheek.

“What did you say?” Vanadis asked.

“He said no/I said no.” Zangya and Gohan said at the same time.

“Really!?” Vanadis said looking at him in surprise.

“Yes.” Gohan nodded.

“Why!?” Vanadis asked.

“…I…I…” Gohan said trying to think of how to say what he wanted to.

“That’s because he has feelings for you too.” Zangya said.

“Zangya!” Gohan exclaimed.

“What!?” Zangya looking at him, “you’re taking too long, and I can tell you have no experience in these matters so sit back and let me handle this.”

“I…” Gohan started saying only to be shushed by Zangya, something he found that he didn’t really like, but decided to see how things played out and hope for the best.

“The short version is that Gohan has feelings for both of us, but he doesn’t know what to do because based on the type of person he is he doesn’t want to hurt any of our feelings by accepting one of us over the other. Correct?” Zangya said, turning to him.

Gohan just nodded, “Which is something I told him not to worry about because I don’t mind sharing.”

“…what!?” Vanadis asked.

“Look I can tell you like Gohan as well, I noticed it back when you came over for dinner, and you already know that I like him so I would not be opposed to sharing him with you.” Zangya said.

“…what do you mean by sharing him?” Vanadis asked.

“It’s simple we can both sleep with him, or date him and each other if you like that idea.” Zangya said.

“What!?” Gohan and Vanadis exclaimed.

“What?” Zangya said shrugging her shoulders, “I find you attractive as well, I wouldn’t mind sleeping with you either.”

“I…I don’t know what to say.” Vanadis said her face was going red. “This is too much.”

“You don’t have to say anything.” Zangya said shrugging. “Take some time and think things over, like I told him to do.”

“…I…ok.” Vanadis said standing up. “Thank you for dinner.”

“Yeah, thanks.” Zangya said, standing up as well.

“…you’re welcome.” Gohan said standing up too, “…I’ll walk you guys out.”

“It’s fine, Gohan, I’ll walk her out.” Zangya said.

“Oh! no there’s no need.” Vanadis said shaking her head.

“It’s alright, I think we need to talk just the two of us and this is the perfect chance for it.” Zangya said smiling.

“I…ok.” Vanadis said after considering things for a few seconds. “…I’ll call you later Gohan.”

“Great, let’s go.” Zangya said with a smile as they left. “bye Gohan.”

“…bye.” Gohan said, watching them leave wondering what just happened and what would happen. He shook his head and thought that he should have taken more time to think things through before picking up the dishes and started washing them.

--

Gohan was back in his lab sitting across from Vanadis and Zangya after receiving a message to meet them a few weeks after the dinner he had with them, “So what’s up?”

“We’ve come to an agreement.” Zangya said.

“…you have?” Gohan asked, looking at them.

“Yes, we have.”  Vanadis said nodding.

“…what is it?” Gohan asked.

“We’re both going to be your girlfriend.” Zangya said with a smile on her face.

“…WHAT!?” Gohan exclaimed.

“No need to shout.” Vanadis said, smiling a little.

“Sorry.” Gohan said, “But how…no… why…what!?”

“We’ve spent some time talking and concluded that based on your personality you would rather stay single than ask either of us out for fear of ruining the friendship we have. That is something we respect but don’t agree with so we decided that we would share you because we would rather try this than risk losing you to someone else especially once you start school.” Zangya explained.

“I…how would this even work?” Gohan asked after a long pause.

“No idea.” Zangya said shrugging, “but, I’m sure we can make this threesome work.”

“I believe the correct term is Throuple.” Vanadis said from the side.

“What!?” Gohan asked, turning to look at her.

“How do you know that?”  Zangya asked, looking at her too.

“I did some research on the subject after our talk.” Vanadis said looking away.

“Huh, that’s interesting, I thought it was called a harem.” Zangya said shrugging.

“No, for a harem there have to be at least three girls.” Vanadis explained.

“Huh, good to know.” Zangya said nodding her head with a small smirk on her face.

“What!? Why?” Gohan asked.

“What, it’s good to know the correct term for when we explain it to your mom.” Zangya said looking at them.

“…explain what to my mom?” Gohan asked looking at them.

“Explain to your mom that you have two girlfriends.” Zangya said.

“Don’t worry we’ll tell her with you.” Vanadis said before Gohan could say something.

“I…do you have any idea on how this will work?” Gohan asked, sighing before looking at Vanadis.

“Why are you looking at me?” Vanadis asked.

“You said you did some research on the subject and I’m guessing you may have more information on the subject than just the name.” Gohan explained.

“…what he said.” Zangya said nodding.

“…I did read a few things, that could help us.” Vanadis confirmed.

“Great, let’s hear them.” Gohan said, gesturing to Vanadis to continue.  

“Right.” Vanadis nodded.

--

Gohan had thought that his mom would not like the idea of him dating more than one woman, but she had taken it surprisingly well enough to ask that they didn’t give her any grandchildren until after he finished school, much to their embarrassment. After dinner Gohan, Raditz, and Goten were sent outside by the women saying that they needed to have a talk with them women to women. While outside Raditz told him that he spoke with Chi-Chi earlier telling her to prepare herself for the chance of Gohan having more than one woman attracted to him.

After that Gohan kept busy the next few months by spending time with Vanadis who helped him do some last-minute studying for his tests and helping him with some projects he was working on. Zangya would spend time with him by sparring with him and taking him with her to see more of Earth.

Gohan took his placement tests and had to no one’s surprise passed with flying colors which is why he was home with his family and friends celebrating, “Here you go, Gohan.” Bulma said, handing him two small presents.

“Thank, you.” Gohan said, taking them.

“No, problem.” Bulma said with a smile.

Gohan opened the first one, which was a set of keys, “What’s this?”

“They’re keys to a small apartment complex that Capsule Corp built recently near Satan City making your commute easier.” Bulma explained.

“I…I don’t know what to say.” Gohan said looking at her.

“Just say thank you and promise to take good care of it.” Bulma said, waving him off.

“Thank you, and I promise.” Gohan said hugging her.

“No, problem.” Bulma said hugging him back, “What’s the point of having all that money if I can’t spend any it.”

“I…I don’t know how I feel about Gohan moving out.” Chi-Chi said from the side.

“Having an apartment nearby will be better for Gohan, Chi-Chi.” Bulma said looking at her.

“What do you mean?” Chi-Chi asked.

“There are times where Gohan will have group projects and he will either have to go to his partners houses to work on it or they will have to go to his, and if he lives all the way out here, they might not want to work with him which could affect his grades.” Bulma explained.

“…I see.” Chi-Chi said after a while, “Thank you for looking out for my son, Bulma.”

“No, problem Chi-Chi, you know how much I care for you guys.” Bulma said smiling at her, “Now open the other one.”

“Ok.” Gohan said opening the other present, which had a small square box in it with a few Capsules in it, “Dino-Caps?”

“Yeah, I figured you needed a ride, I know you can fly and all but this way no one will see you and connect you with the people from the Cell Games.” Bulma said nodding.

“Wow, thank you Bulma.” Gohan said smiling at her, “...wait I don’t recognize some of these numbers, are they new?”

“Yeah, they’re something new that we’ve been working on they won’t be out for the public for a while.” Bulma said nodding. “Oh, one of them is from Launch as well.”

“Really! Which one is it?” Gohan asked, looking at Bad Launch who nodded.

“I’ll let you figure it out on your own.” Bad Launch said smiling at him.

“Ok, thank you.” Gohan said smiling back.

The party continued with him receiving gifts from a few other people, with Zangya and Vanadis promising to give him his gift at a later date. Gohan was happy and a little bit nervous at the thought of going to school, but he figured that it couldn’t be any harder than any of the other challenges he’s faced before.

____

(AN: Here we are the end of the Seven Year Volume, this one took me a lot longer than I had originally planned but I feel like everything worked out in the end like I said before. Speaking of, I had originally planned to end this volume with Gohan waking up on his first day of school, but I decided to end it with Gohan having a few months before he officially starts school.

The timeline states that Gohan starts school on April 7th in Age 774 with Buu awaking in May which only gave Gohan about a month in school which is cut even more when you consider the time, he took off to train for the tournament. I wanted to have Gohan spend some time doing some high school things for a little while before things start picking up again.

I will spend the rest of the month going over some ideas I have for this fic and my others before writing again, I may post some things on my One-Shot Two-Shot page just to get the ideas out but other than that I will be spending my time on planning things out. Thank you for staying with me until now and until next time.)

2