Vol: 3 Ch: 21: Planet Fall
332 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Buckle up guys, we’re about to enter the atmosphere.” Bulma said as they sat down and buckled their seatbelts. The ship started to shake as it entered the atmosphere and then it stabilized after awhile as it slowly landed. After they landed Gohan and Krillin step outside of the spaceship and saw Namek for the first time, it had a green sky, green water, tall skinny blue trees, and blue grass on chunks of what looked like different sized islands.

“Besides the green sky, it doesn’t look that different from Earth.” Gohan said looking around as Krillin nodded his head,

“Yeah, but it’s too quiet, I don’t like it.” Krillin said looking at Gohan.

Bulma then took out a something that looked like a big clock before she clicked it, “I’m picking up four dragon balls on the dragon radar already and they’re close to us.” Bulma said as she started laughing,

“Really that sounds amazing, this might be easier than I thought.” Krillin said as he and Bulma held hands and started to laugh and jump around.

“Hey, Krillin do you sense that?” Gohan asked as he sensed something,

“Yeah, now that you mention it, I do sense something…it feels wrong.” Krillin said as he stopped jumping around and looked towards where the energy was coming from.

“That’s probably a Namekian, that you guys are sensing, you’re worrying about nothing. Piccolo had strong power level so it would make sense that other Namekians do as well. If we get these four dragon balls than we are halfway there, now let’s go meet the locals.” Bulma said as she used radar.

“WHOOSH!!” the sound of something flying in the air was heard as Gohan, Krillin and Bulma turned around and saw a saiyan space pod entering the atmosphere and landing, “Krillin…I sense Vegeta’s power level coming from that ship.” Gohan said

“Gohan, mask your power, so that he can’t find us… great that’s just what we needed.” Krillin said as he angrily threw the hat he was wearing on the ground, “Bulma, get in the ship and leave now, head back to earth, and get Goku leave us the radar, don’t worry about me and Gohan, we can handle ourselves.” Krillin said turning to Bulma.

Bulma told them to wait a moment and took out a phone she had and called Master Roshi to tell him what was going on, when Gohan and Krillin saw another saiyan space pod entering the atmosphere and landing, “Was that Vegeta’s space pod again?” Bulma asked. Gohan and Krillin shook their head,

“No that’s someone else.” Krillin said looking worried.

“This day can’t get any worse.” Bulma said as she slumped down to the ground,

“Yeah, this day seems to be starting pretty badly…who do you think was in that second ship?” Krillin asked Gohan, while putting his hands behind his head looking at the sky.

“I don’t know but I feel that they aren’t that strong… well they aren’t as strong as Vegeta.” Gohan said looking towards where the second ship landed.

“Well, here is the radar guys I’ll see you in two months.” Bulma said as she got up and started to head to the ship.

“Hold on a moment Bulma…Gohan how about we leave too, even if we have the radar, we won’t be able to do much. Your mom would kill me if anything happened to you.” Krillin said looking at Gohan.

“We can’t leave if we don’t stop Vegeta then he will get the dragon balls and who knows what evil he could do if he gets his wish.” Gohan said looking at Krillin, “Krillin…someone is coming, it’s not Vegeta the power level is way too low to be him.” Gohan said turning to where he felt the power level was coming from.

“Yeah, I feel it too.” Krillin said as he looked towards where the power was coming from a Bulma went and hid behind a big rock near them.

Two people came from behind a mountain, one was a blue man with long yellow hair that connected to his face into a mustache, he had two horn looking things on his forehead. The second was a purple man with what looked like a fin on top of his head, they were both wearing saiyan armor, with blaster looking things on their arms.

“Gohan don’t attack until we know what we are dealing with.” Krillin said looking at the two people flying towards them when one of them suddenly fired a blast at their ship, blasting a hole through the ship destroying it.

“Well looks like they aren’t friendly, lets go Gohan, power up.” Krillin said as he and Gohan began to power up, causing the two people to laugh thinking that they were afraid of them, before their scouters started beeping scaring them and causing them the scream in fear, as Gohan and Krillin quickly took them out before they knew what hit them.

“The ship…what are we going to do now, we’re stuck here now.” Bulma said as she stared at the ship crying

“Don’t worry Bulma we can find some Namekians to fix our ship, they made it so they should be able to fix it, we won’t be stuck here for long. We should get moving though, more scouting parties will head our way once those guys don’t come back, we need to find somewhere else to set up.” Gohan said to Bulma, who stopped crying, nodded, and got up.

--

Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma had been walking for a while after moving to find a new place to hide since their ship had been destroyed. Bulma was tired from all the walking, “Why can’t you guys just fly me?” Bulma asked as she was panting from exhaustion

“Bulma, we would but when we fly, we put out too much energy and then all of this would be for nothing since whoever sent the scouting parties would be able to find us. I’m sorry.” Gohan said to Bulma.

“…fine I understand.” Bulma said with a heavy sigh.

“I found a cave where we can hide.” Krillin said pointing at the cave, as the group moved towards the cave,

Gohan sensed some power levels heading towards them, “Krillin do you feel that?”

“Yeah, whoever that is they are strong, and their power is…EVERYONE HIDE IN THE CAVE NOW!!” Krillin shouted as everyone quickly ran into the cave to hide.

While they were hiding in the cave a large group of people flew past them, when Gohan and Krillin started shaking in fear, “Hey guys what’s wrong?” Bulma asked as she turned to look at them both.

“Bulma, can you check the dragon radar, see if those four dragon balls are still in the same location.” Krillin said as he stepped out of the cave and placed his hands on his knees and started to breathe heavily.

Bulma checked the radar and saw them moving in the same direction as the group that flew by them. “That group has the dragon balls!” Bulma said as she looked at where the group flew too.

“I was afraid you were going to say that.” Krillin said as he started to calm down a bit, “Gohan you saw the three people in front of the group, right?” Krillin asked looking at Gohan.

“Yeah…I saw them, the one in middle…felt pure evil and his power level was massive, the two next to him are strong too. I think that guy might be that Frieza guy my Uncle Raditz told me about.” Gohan said looking at Krillin

“Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, the guy in the middle is a way stronger than Vegeta I don’t know what we are going to do, especially since they already have four dragon balls.” Krillin sighed

“They are heading towards another dragon ball…in that direction.” Bulma said pointing,

“I think there is a Namekian village in that direction, I feel a couple of power levels in that direction. Well, it looks like we need to come up with a plan to get the dragon balls from them. Let’s head that way Gohan, remember to keep you power level suppressed so that they don’t see us coming.” Krillin said as he took off the blue under shirt he was wearing.

Gohan nodded as he and Krillin took off leaping from island to island as they quickly disappeared in the direction where the large group headed to until they arrived at the island where they could feel the massive power level was at.

“Ok, Gohan, we have to be very careful now, lets go towards that cliff we should be able to see what’s going on.” Krillin said as they both slowly walked towards the cliff.

10