Vol: 3 Ch: 22: Frieza
280 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gohan and Krillin slowly peeked over the edge of the cliff and saw that they were in a position where they could be easily noticed, so they moved to another cliff nearby. They looked over the cliff and saw what looked like houses and the group of soldiers searching the houses. Standing to the side were the three people who were leading the group when they flew by, one was sitting in a black hover vehicle, the other two were standing next to the leader. The two standing were wearing saiyan armor, one was blue and had long green hair, the other was pink with spikes on his head, and the person in the hover vehicle had what looked like two horns on the side of his head.

“Wow, the power level of those three are huge especially that one in the middle his is enormous and look at the size of those dragon balls… they’re a lot bigger than the ones we have on earth.” Krillin said looking at the three.

The group of soldiers that were searching the houses, led three Namekians out of one of the houses, one of the Namekians was an older looking one and the other two were kids, “They look just like Piccolo.” Gohan said as he saw the Namekians coming out of the house. The soldiers continued searching the houses for more Namekians, some of the soldiers started to bully the kids, as soldiers brought out two more adult Namekians before they brought them in front of the leader.

“I’m a lord Frieza, and I am here for your dragon ball, give it to me or I’ll start to kill you one by one like the other Namek elders, also, don’t pretend you don’t understand me I know you are fluent in the common tongue.” The one in the hover vehicle said

“Damn it, of course he had to be Frieza the one guy your uncle told us to stay away from, that’s just our luck. I don’t know what we are going to do but we can’t let him have the dragon balls, there’s no telling what he would wish for.” Krillin said with a sigh, as Gohan just nodded his head looking at what was going on.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” The Namek elder said, hiding the children behind him as he looked at Frieza.

Frieza laughed, “Dodoria, isn’t this elder reminding you of the last elder we met.” Frieza said as the pink man leaned forward to answer.

“Yes, lord Frieza, that Namek thought he could trick us, all you had to do was start killing everyone one by one before he started talking.” Dodoria said

“Once the bodies started to pile up, he gave up so much useful information, like how years ago, the oldest and wisest of all the Nameks created seven dragon balls, and how he gave one to seven Namek elders who lived in different places on the planet to protect the dragon balls. Also, once all seven are collected the eternal dragon will appear and grant any wish someone desires. He also told us that if we want to dragon balls, we needed to pass a test, before an elder can give us the dragon ball, but that elder refused let me take the test. He also said that he will never give me the dragon ball no matter the cost, so I killed him and took the dragon ball. After, the first elder the other elders we met were much more agreeable.” Frieza said

“You lie… are brothers will never willingly give up the dragon balls to a monster like you.” The Namek elder said as they were shaking with anger after listening to Frieza.

“You underestimate my powers of persuasion, Zarbon why don’t you show them.” said Frieza as the person with green hair suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind one of the older Namek and kicked him in the neck, killing him. Then another elder tried to attack Zarbon with an energy blast but Zarbon dodged it by tossing one of the dragon balls he was carrying in the air before jumping in the air as well. The blast the Namek fired ended up hitting one of the soldiers that was guarding the group of Nameks and killing him, as Zarbon was in the air he charged an energy blast before firing it at the elder who attacked him, as it killed the elder. Zarbon landed and caught the dragon ball as if fell back down.

Gohan was starting to shake with anger at what he was watching, “Gohan you must keep your power level down, I know how you feel I’m angry too, but we can’t be noticed by them. We can’t beat these guys we have to come up with a plan to take the dragon ball, so that we can wish the others back. Until then try and keep calm ok.” Krillin said trying to calm Gohan down, Gohan just nodded as he tried to control his anger.

“Well do you want to cooperate now?” Frieza said as he and the others started to laugh as well.

“What do you want with the dragon balls?” Asked the remaining Namek elder

“I want the only thing that I don’t already have…eternal life.” Frieza said

“Of course, he wants eternal life too, just like Vegeta, I don’t know how we are going to do it, but we can’t let any of them have the dragon balls.” Krillin said,

“Yeah, you’re right.” Gohan said as he managed to calm down a little.

“You can do what ever you want with me, but I won’t give you the dragon ball.” The elder said

“Stubborn Namek, don’t worry I have more than one way to get what I want…aww look at the children, I wonder how you will feel once you children are dead too.” Frieza said with a grin, as he raised a finger to point at the elder, who moved the two children behind him to try and protect them as they shook in fear.

Gohan felt his anger rising again when suddenly Dodoria’s scouter started to beep, “Lord Frieza, I’m picking up that power level again from that ridge over there I think we have some spies.” Dodoria said as Gohan tried to suppress his power level before they were noticed.

Suddenly three Nameks came flying and landed near Frieza with angry looks on their faces, “You are a little late to the party, your friends could have used your help earlier.” Frieza said looking at the three Nameks

“You must be the one the rumors we heard about, the one attacking the villages and stealing the dragon balls.” One of the Nameks said,

 “How dare you harm our people.” Another one said as he growled in anger and clutched his fist

“They are much stronger than they look brothers.” The elder said holding the children close to him hoping to protect them,

“Soldiers take care of them.” Frieza said, as the group of soldiers rushed the three Nameks, as the Nameks fought the soldiers.

“Seems like they can hide their power levels, looks like they tricked us.” Frieza said with a chuckle as he watched his soldiers being defeated,

“Dodoria, kill them all.” Frieza said

When the elder Namek started to fire off beams from his finger destroying the scouters that the soldiers had, “Smart guy by destroying the scouters, Frieza won’t be able to find the other villages or the dragon balls.” Krillin said looking at the elder with a smile

“I’ll kill you all, starting with you.” Dodoria shouted as he flew up to attack the elder in frustration,

“Dodoria not yet, kill the three young ones first, we still have a use for him!” Frieza shouted stopping Dodoria from killing the elder, while the three Nameks fought more of the soldiers.

Dodoria landed in front of the three Nameks before he started killing all three of them quickly and brutally, while chuckling to himself, before going to stand next to Frieza again.

“Now that you understand how outclass you are, now give me the dragon ball and don’t worry about the children I’ll keep an eye on them.” Frieza said as the elder walked away to get the dragon ball.

“Why, thank you now why don’t you tell me where to find the last two dragon balls, if you don’t, I’ll kill those two precious children.” Frieza said with a smile, as the elder gave him the dragon ball.

“That wasn’t part of the deal…I won’t tell you children run!” The elder Namek shouted as he got ready to fight as the two children ran to try and get help, when Dodoria fired a Mouth Beam and killed one of the children. Gohan was getting more frustrated as Krillin held on to him stopping him from helping.

“Don’t do it Gohan, if we go down there, we will end up just like them.” Krillin said as he was struggling to hold Gohan back.

Dodoria charged towards the elder and then appeared behind him and snapped his neck, as the last Namekian child watched scared he tried to run away with Dodoria chasing after him laughing. “Go on run little guy. HAHA!”

Gohan couldn’t hold back anymore as he watched what was about to happen, as he stood up from where he was hiding, “STOP IT!” he shouted as flew down towards Dodoria as Krillin shouted at him, revealing their location.

Gohan flew towards Dodoria and kicked him in the face sending Dodoria flying through a house as he was caught by surprise, Gohan quickly landed and ran in front of the Namekian kid to protect him.

“THAT HURT!” Dodoria said as he slowly walked out of the wreckage, one hand holding the side of his face where he was kicked and the other hand wiping blood from the corner of his mouth, Krillin suddenly came and kicked Dodoria again sending him crashing into the ground. Krillin then grabbed the Namekian kid,

“Come on Gohan, we got get out of here.” Krillin shouted as he and Gohan flew off before Dodoria could get back up or the others could get involved.

8