Vol: 3 Ch: 25: Unlikely Alliance
242 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, this is where you were hiding. Here I am Kakarot come and face me!” Gohan heard Vegeta shout from outside the house as Gohan stepped out of the house to face Vegeta, who had a dragon ball under his arm.

“What…it’s you how is this possible… your power level is almost as high as mine, what is this place?” Vegeta said looking at Gohan in surprise.

Vegeta started to glance between Nail, Gohan, and Krillin, “Hmm…you two might be a bit of a challenge and if the bald one gets involved, it will be very difficult.” Vegeta said

Dende came running out of the house and said, “Guru just told me that there are five powerful people heading here.”

“Five powerful people…Damn it Frieza has called in the Ginyu force!” Vegeta said worriedly as he ran up and picked up Gohan from his collar, “No more games kid give me the dragon ball now. I promise you that I won’t harm you or your friends, but if I don’t get my wish before they get here, we are all dead.”

Gohan punched Vegeta in the face, surprising Vegeta as he was sent flying backwards a bit as he dropped the dragon ball he was holding. “I’m not going to give it to you, even if I had it. I’m not stupid once you get you wish there’s nothing stopping you from going back on your word.”

“Damn brat…I’ll forgive you for that considering the circumstances we are in, but the people coming are not weak henchmen Frieza has called. There are five men each as strong as me…maybe even stronger than me. They are bringing new scouters; they will be able to find us and then they will kill us all, we must use the dragon balls to make me immortal.” Vegeta said as he started to lose his composure.

“What the saiyan says is true, this approaching presence is evil.” Nail said looking at the sky

“We use the wish on Gohan, not on you.” Krillin said,

“The boy may have the power, but he lacks the fighting experience, it has to be me.” Vegeta argued

“Even if the saiyan gets his wish you will still have two more wishes left. Our dragon gives you three wishes.” Nail said causing the group to look at him

“Three wishes…fine but if you try anything then the deal is off, follow me.” Krillin said as Vegeta picked up the dragon ball he dropped, and they took off flying. 

“Krillin, I don’t know if you can hear me but, I don’t trust Vegeta at all if he gets immortality there is no telling what he could do, how about we use the wish on my dad instead of Vegeta. Maybe we can wish my dad to arrive on Namek faster and use the last wish the bring back Piccolo so that way our dragon balls come back as well.” Gohan said telepathically

“Yeah, I can hear you, Gohan that’s a good backup plan Gohan, I would rather your dad become Immortal than Vegeta or Frieza…lets worry about it after we get all seven dragon balls, if we do this than I’ll give you a signal and we knock out Vegeta and make our wish quickly ok.” Krillin replied

Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta started to fly faster heading towards where Bulma was with the dragon ball hoping to make their wish before it was too late. “We have to hurry, the Ginyu force has landed.” Vegeta said

The group of three made it to where Bulma was and Krillin grabbed the dragon ball, that Bulma had tired around her ankle with a rope, “Sorry Bulma we in a hurry I’ll explain later but we have to move now.”

“We have to move quickly now, follow me to the other dragon balls.” Vegeta said as they quickly flew off

Gohan saw that Vegeta looked very worried as they flied towards where Vegeta had the dragon balls. “Vegeta what can you tell us about this Ginyu Force.” Gohan asked

“The Ginyu Force is Frieza’s elite force, they are called when there is a tough job that needs to be done. They are very strong the three of us together might be able to take out one or two of them but not all five of them. That’s why we need to hurry and make me immortal…there it is hurry.” Vegeta said as he quickly landed and started to run towards where he had the dragon balls.

However, before he could get there five people landed side by side in front of Vegeta, the first one was a tall muscular man with orange hair, the second one was a very short green man that had four eyes, the third one was a purple man with two horns coming out of his head, the fourth one was a red man with white hair, and the fifth one was a blue snake looking guy.

“Hello, Vegeta, we came for you and the dragon balls, Lord Frieza’s orders.” The purple man said as he and the other four started laughing.

“Captain the other five are behind us.” The orange haired man said as he glanced behind him and then at the purple man in the middle as they continued to laugh.

“Don’t get cocky Ginyu you haven’t beaten me yet.” Vegeta said as he clenched his teeth in anger staring at the purple man.

“Frieza isn’t here to save you now, I have waited for this moment for so long.” The green man said looking at Vegeta as he stepped forward looking like he was about to attack, when the orange haired man stopped him.

“Hold on Guldo, Frieza said he wanted us to take him back to the ship alive remember.” The orange hair man said

“Vegeta just save us all the trouble and hand over the dragon ball.” Ginyu said holding his hand out to Vegeta.

“Go to hell!” Vegeta shouted as he jumped in the air and threw the dragon ball he was holding as hard as he could. Before they could say anything, the blue snake man had disappeared and then reappeared with the dragon ball that Vegeta had thrown.

“Good job Burter, it was a good try Vegeta but not good enough.” Ginyu said looking at the blue man as he and the rest of the group laughed.

“Destroy the ball!” Vegeta shouted to Krillin who raised his arm to try and destroy the ball when it suddenly disappeared from his hands, “Damn it…so, it’s true that Guldo, can freeze an instant in time.” Vegeta said as he and the rest of the group noticed the dragon ball Krillin had in Guldo’s hands as he laughed.

“Now that we have all the dragon balls, you guys do rock, paper, scissors to decide who take on those two, while I take on Vegeta.” Ginyu said; the other members started to complain that they wanted to fight Vegeta.

“Fine you guys can decide amongst yourselves on who will take on Vegeta just remember that Lord Frieza wants him alive, understood… good now you guys decide who fights who.” Ginyu said with a sigh.

The orange haired man won the game which meant he would face Vegeta, the other members were disappointed that they lost, when the dragon balls started to float around Ginyu, “You guys have fun now, I’ll take these dragon balls to Lord Frieza.” Ginyu said as he flew off

“Get over here it looks like you will fight Guldo, don’t fight him directly…earlier you said that Kakarot was on his way, right?” Vegeta asked Krillin as Gohan was still staring at where Ginyu flew off too.

“Yeah, he should be arriving soon…hopefully.” Krillin said as he stared into the sky.

“We could use his help…with the two of you fighting Guldo you should be able to win quickly, hell I think the kid could probably take on Guldo by himself, if Guldo didn’t have the ability to stop time… especially with that massive increase in power he got. Once you defeat Guldo I will probably need your help fighting Recoome.” Vegeta said as Recoome and Guldo started walking towards them.

“Why don’t you fight first Guldo.” Recoome said looking down at Guldo,

“Yeah alright, it’s better to take out the trash first that way we can focus on Vegeta.” Guldo said looking at the group.

“Alright, time to see what you’re made of.” Vegeta said as Gohan and Krillin stepped in front of Vegeta ready to fight Guldo.

5