Vol: 4 Ch: 33: Another One
201 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Piccolo rushed and punched Frieza sending him flying, Piccolo went after him and continued the attack on Frieza, Frieza then kicked Piccolo sending him to the ground. Where he charged up an energy blast, he fired at Piccolo who stood there as the blast flew towards him, Piccolo then knocked it back at Frieza and then fired his own energy blast behind it, catching Frieza by surprise.

Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta watched in awe as that awe turned into shock at what they saw, Frieza was still there after the smoke cleared. Frieza then flew down and landed in front of Piccolo, before Frieza punched Piccolo three times before sending him crashing into the ground.

Frieza tried to attack again but Piccolo flew into the air as Frieza seemed to be faster than him as he knocked Piccolo back down into the ground.

Gohan didn’t know what to do Piccolo was losing and he was their best hope. Piccolo emerged from the ground with his clothes torn in places, Frieza flew down and landed on a small rock in front of Piccolo, “Well looks like the tables have turned again in my favor, are you ready to die?” Frieza said

Piccolo suddenly took off his cape and turban and tossed them onto the ground, “Well Frieza lets go I don’t have all day.” Piccolo said as he cracked his knuckles and his neck looking at Frieza

“What is your green friend thinking antagonizing Frieza.” Vegeta asked looking down at Piccolo

“I think Piccolo is gathering all the energy from Nail and then he will unleash it all on Frieza.” Krillin said looking at Piccolo

“It’s time for you to feel the wrath of the Namekian race Frieza!” Piccolo shouted as a golden yellow aura appeared around Piccolo as he started to float in the sky his entire body seemed to be on fire. Piccolo disappeared and hit Frieza in the face. Frieza flew into the air as Piccolo followed, where he attacked again before he disappeared again.

Frieza was looking around for Piccolo but couldn’t find him as Piccolo appeared behind Frieza and attacked him causing Frieza’s body to fall to the ground below, Piccolo followed him down, then kicked him into the air.

Frieza tired to escape by flying back down to the ground, but Piccolo grabbed Frieza in a bear hug, as he sped up rushing towards the ground where he let go of Frieza as his body crashed into the ground below, as huge cloud of dust emerged from the impact.

Piccolo then flew down to where Frieza’s body fell and then launched a barrage of ki blasts at him, as a smoke cloud from the ki blast rose with each blast that fell, a mushroom cloud arose from the last blast. Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta had to cover their face from the explosive wave that burst forth from the center of the blast.

“It’s…over I can’t believe Piccolo did it.” Krillin said before he started laughing

“See I told you that there was something different about Piccolo.” Gohan said as he and Krillin laughed

However, their celebration was cut short, as they looked up and saw Frieza in the air, his arms crossed in front of him with a smile on his face, as Frieza floated above the cloud of smoke as it slowly disappeared, with very little damage to him, “I don’t know what it will take for you guys to understand that you can’t win against me.” Frieza said chuckling before he flew down to the ground.

“Damn it Frieza is a real monster.” Krillin said looking at Frieza who appeared to be slightly injured.

Piccolo chased after Frieza as he landed on a rock below, “I feel like there is something I should share with you Namek, I have the power of transformation, and this is only my second form and I still have two more. With each transformation my power grows even larger and to show you how screwed you are I will transform in front of you.” Frieza said

“What! He has two more transformations!” Vegeta said as he looked down at Piccolo and Frieza in shock

“Well, we’re screwed now!” Krillin said in fear

“What are we going to do now?” Gohan asked

“You should probably stand back a bit.” Frieza said as he started to power up, a dark red aura appeared around Frieza, as he started laughing before he yelled and then two large spikes emerged from his back near where his shoulder blades should be, as his shoulders got bigger as well, they became something like shoulder pads. His face started to contort, his neck grew larger, then the back of his head extended backwards, Frieza started to chuckle as he finished his transformation, he ended up looking like the Xenomorph from Alien.

Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta were shocked as they felt the power coming from Frieza, “How could he have recovered so fast after everything Piccolo did to him?” Gohan asked as he looked down at Frieza and Piccolo.

“I’ll get the ball rolling again.” Frieza said as he flew into the air and then charged back down towards Piccolo, who flew into the air trying to escape, Frieza gave chase, as Piccolo started to quickly vanish as he sped up, then he had to stop quickly as Frieza was in front of him with his arms crossed in front of him.

“Looks like Frieza is faster, and stronger than Piccolo now…man I don’t know what we are going to do now.” Krillin said as they slowly flew towards where the two of them were.

Piccolo charged towards Frieza as he tried to attack him, but Frieza moved effortlessly dodging each attack, Frieza seemed to be toying with Piccolo, before Piccolo charged towards Frieza again only to be knocked back by an energy blast from Frieza as Piccolo tried to attack Frieza again.

Frieza dodged each attack while laughing, as he dodged the last attack he kicked Piccolo in the back, Frieza then started attacking Piccolo leaving Piccolo unable to block any of the attacks, “You seemed to think that your speed would make a difference, but it looks like it didn’t measure up.” Frieza said laughing before he started to fire finger beams at Piccolo, each one hitting Piccolo.

Piccolo unable to dodge each beam grunted in pain as each beam hit, the barrage of beams continued to hit Piccolo, Gohan felt his anger rising again as he saw his mentor and friend in pain, he took off in anger and flew to try and help Piccolo.

Gohan tried to kick Frieza, but Frieza dodged his attack, Gohan then flew higher into the air as he charged his energy into a ball and fired it at Frieza as the blast grew larger until it hit Frieza; the blast covered Frieza’s entire body; Gohan put more energy into the blast making it grow larger, Frieza was slowly being pushed to the ground below.

Frieza managed to push the blast back towards Gohan at the last moment before he made contacted with the ground below, the blast then flew towards Gohan; before the blast could hit Gohan, Piccolo managed to deflect the blast by using an energy blast of his own saving Gohan.

Gohan’s blast then exploded into various parts as each one flew off into the distance; some flew into the sky above and others flew out and hit small islands nearby causing small explosions as they hit the islands. “Thanks Piccolo.” Gohan said panting as he looked at Piccolo who was bleeding from the wounds, he suffered from Frieza, his clothes were torn badly as well.

“That was impressive kid, you are a lot stronger than any saiyan I have fought. I wonder who your father is…I know that you cannot be Vegeta’s kid or any of the other two…no matter you will all die today.” Frieza said as he looked up at Gohan

“That last attack used up all my power, I don’t know what to do now.” Gohan thought to himself as he looked down at Frieza.

“I hate to interrupt but I’m running out of patience, so who is going to be my first victim… I will even let you choose.” Frieza said looking up at Krillin and Vegeta

“I believe he’s talking to us Vegeta.” Krillin said as he looked at Frieza who was staring at them.

“I am not ready. Vegeta said looking down at Frieza in fear

“No one is ever ready to meet their demise, now you guys are in for a treat it’s time to see my ultimate transformation.” Frieza shouted as he started to power up for his final transformation.

3