Vol: 5 Ch: 43: He’s Alive?
183 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Age 764, August

 

Gohan was sitting in his room doing his homework when there was a knock on his door, “Gohan we have a house guest.” Chi-Chi said as she entered the room with a man about as tall as her, he was wearing glasses, a blueish shirt, red pants, and black shoes, he had a mustache and what looked like a whip in his hands. “Gohan this is Mr. Shu he is going to be your tutor; he is going to help you with your studies.”

“But mom I don’t need a tutor, I learn a lot better by myself.” Gohan said looking at his mom

“There is no room for discussion Gohan, if you want to continue training with your uncle then Mr. Shu is going to tutor you and that’s final.” Chi-Chi said, “Mr. Shu he’s all yours.” Chi-Chi said as she left the room.

Gohan was doing some more work that Mr. Shu had left him while he was checking the previous assignment, “There are two mistakes on this assignment.” Mr. Shu said

“Mistakes are there to learn from.” Gohan said

“Don’t mouth off to me brat.” Mr. Shu said as he suddenly started whipping him in the back, “Heh… this is probably the hardest lesson you have ever learned.” Mr. Shu said with a smile.

Gohan decided not to retaliate so he didn’t upset his mom who has been sad recently since Goku still hadn’t come back yet. Also, the whip was nothing compared to everything, Gohan has been through he barely felt it as Mr. Shu started whipping Gohan again for a mistake he made on his next assignment.

--

Gohan continued to put up with this as he would do assignments as Mr. Shu would whip him for every mistake he had made. “Another mistake, you seem to be a brainless fool just like your father with all that martial arts nonsense.” Mr. Shu said as was about to started whipping Gohan in the back again.

Gohan turned around quickly and caught the whip, “Don’t talk about my father like that, he’s a great man.” Gohan said as he crushed the whip

Mr. Shu pushed himself against the wall in Gohan’s room in fear, “… Now… let’s not do anything we will regret now.” Mr. Shu said as his voice trembled and his knees started shaking, “Ms. Chi-Chi!” Mr. Shu shouted

“Gohan what’s going on here.” Chi-Chi said as she entered the room with Raditz walking in behind her.

“Nothing… Hey, Uncle Raditz how are you.” Gohan said with a straight face

‘Nothing much Gohan, your mom invited us for dinner.” Raditz said smiling at Gohan

“Us?” Gohan asked as he heard a sound come from the kitchen, “AAA—CHO!” he recognized that sound it was the sound of Launch changing, she had started hanging out with Raditz a lot more since the party.

“What’s going on here, who’s yelling” Bad Launch said as she walked into the room wearing an apron.

“Your son is rebellious against his superiors; you need to nip this behavior before it grows out of control. He’s just a brainless fool just like his father; I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up a worthless loser just like his father.” Mr. Shu said laughing as he brought out another whip and whipped Gohan in the face causing him to bleed a little.

“How dare you hit my nephew!” Raditz said angrily as he was about to walk up to Mr. Shu but was stopped by Chi-Chi as she walked past him and opened the window to Gohan’s room, she then picked up Mr. Shu and tossed him out the window.

“Get out of my house!” Chi-Chi said as Mr. Shu landed a few feet away

“Wow, nice throw Chi-Chi.” Bad Launch said with a smile

“This whole house seems to be filled with ruthless thugs.” Mr. Shu shouted as he got back up

“What was that?” Chi-Chi said as she chased after Mr. Shu, “Wait for me Chi-Chi.” Bad Launch said as she pulled out two machine guns and ran after Chi-Chi tossing her a gun.

“Wow I can see why your dad married Chi-Chi.” Raditz said, walking up to Gohan

“Why’s that?” Gohan asked as they both stood by the open window as Chi-Chi and Bad Launch chased Mr. Shu shooting him with machine guns.

“She has the temper of a saiyan women, I think that subconsciously your father was attracted to that.” Raditz said laughing as Bad Launch and Chi-Chi chased Mr. Shu away.

--

The Ox-King had shown up for dinner and to drop off some money, and groceries for Chi-Chi and Gohan like he usually does. Gohan and Raditz decided to do a little bit of sparring while Chi-Chi and Bad Launch were finishing up dinner. They could hear the Ox-King laughing from inside the house.

“I guess your grandfather is hearing the story, HAHA… man Gohan your mother is something else.” Raditz said laughing as they finished up stretching before they got into their battle positions. “Remember no energy blasts this time just a normal sparring session.” Raditz said

“Ok, I’m ready Uncle.” Gohan said as he and Raditz launched themselves at each other, as they both threw out a punch as they collided with each other causing a shockwave that scared the birds out of the trees near them.

They both jumped backwards before Raditz vanished and tried to attack Gohan from behind, but he dodged the attack by turning to the side and side kicking Raditz in the stomach sending him flying into some trees.

Gohan chased after him and tired to punch Raditz again only for him to grab Gohan’s fist and then use his tail to throw Gohan to the side. Raditz then followed up with a combo of punches and kicks on Gohan who managed to block most of them before putting some distance between him and Raditz.

“That’s not fair, I don’t have my tail anymore… I don’t know why it hasn’t grown back. Do you know why Uncle Raditz?” Gohan asked as he dusted himself off.

“Sorry Gohan I don’t know; I’ve never had my tail cut off before… Vegeta might know more but we don’t know when or if he will come back for you to ask him.” Raditz said as he curled his tail around his waist like usual.

“Man, that sucks, I kind of miss my tail.” Gohan said as he started slowly circling around Raditz looking for an opening.

“Don’t worry too much Gohan, you could always wish for it back, right?” Raditz said as he followed Gohan’s movements.

“Yeah, I guess but I don’t want to use the dragon for something so small.” Gohan said as he stopped circling Raditz

“Don’t forget you always have that option if you want your tail back Gohan.” Raditz said

“Yeah, your right.” Gohan said right before he vanished and tried to attack Raditz from above only for Raditz to catch his fist with a smile before slamming Gohan into the ground before he started punching Gohan in the stomach.

Gohan managed to escape the before the third punch landed by kicking Raditz in the stomach sending him in the air, Gohan did a kip up and launched himself into the air after Raditz and kicked him in the stomach.

Raditz was sent flying higher into the air as Gohan vanished and then did a somersault and knocked Raditz into the ground below. Raditz stabilized himself before hitting the ground and launched himself back into the air headbutting Gohan in the stomach.

Raditz then vanished and appeared behind Gohan and as Raditz stomped on Gohan’s back sending him flying towards the river beside the house. “You smell a bit nephew; I think it’s time for you to take a bath.” Raditz laughed

Gohan managed to stop himself before he crashed into the water as he turned around to face Raditz. Gohan then vanished from his location and appeared behind Raditz as he grabbed Raditz by his hair and stated swinging him by it before throwing him towards the river.

Gohan charged after Raditz and tackled him into the river below as they both crashed into the river, Gohan felt the cool refreshing water wash over him as he and Raditz were nearing the bottom of the river.

Gohan let go of Raditz as he flew back to the surface, as he flew out of the water, Raditz was not far behind him breaking the surface, “HAHAHA… that was a good one Gohan.” Raditz said laughing as he flew out of the water ready to continue the fight.

“Gohan… Raditz the food is ready come eat.” Chi-Chi shouted

“Let’s call this a draw, how does that sound.” Raditz said laughing

“That’s fine with me.” Gohan said laughing as well

--

Gohan, and Raditz had dried themselves off as they sat down at the table with Chi-Chi, Launch, and the Ox-King to eat lunch. While they were eating lunch Gohan and Raditz felt two incredible power levels nearing the earth.

“No… it can’t be.” Gohan said as he started shaking, as he remembered one of those power levels, but he knew it couldn’t be who he thought because that person was supposed to be dead.

“I thought Kakarot killed him…” Raditz said standing up looking down

The house phone started ringing, Gohan got up and answered it; Krillin was on the other side, “You feel that, Gohan?” Krillin asked

“Yeah, but I thought my dad killed him.” Gohan said as Raditz stood nearby listening to the conversation.

“I don’t know how Gohan, but it looks like Frieza is still alive.” Krillin said sounding worried

____

(AN: I will be using the names Bad Launch [yellow hair] and Good Launch [blue hair] whenever they are part of the story so that you guys can tell the difference between them, even though there might be a couple of parts where you will be able to tell them apart without me saying anything.)

4