Vol: 5 Ch: 50: What is Namek?
187 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“LET GO OF MY DAD!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!” Gohan shouted as he started to power up with a blue aura as Gohan felt his dad’s energy dropping more.

Gohan’s power started rising higher, as the ground around him started shaking as it started cracking into pieces before it started braking apart. Those broken pieces started floating upwards around Gohan as a crater formed under him as the blue aura around Gohan turned yellow, his hair turned yellow as it spiked up, and as his eyes turned green.

“… Gohan turned into a Super Saiyan… wow that’s incredible, maybe now we stand a chance.” Yamcha said looking down at Gohan in shock.

“Haha… that’s my nephew.” Raditz said laughing, “I knew you would achieve it before me Gohan… I’m proud of you.”

“What he can do it too… what the hell is Namek?” the old android said looking at Gohan in shock

Gohan looked at android 19 who had stopped draining Goku’s energy to turn and look at Gohan, before Gohan vanished from where he was standing and kicked android 19 off Goku, sending him flying into a mountain nearby.

“… you did it son… I knew you could.” Goku said as he looked up at Gohan with a smile as blood tickled down the side of his mouth.

“Dad, hang in there ok.” Gohan said looking down at Goku,

“Watch out Gohan!” Krillin shouted as android 19 came flying towards Gohan trying to attack him, when someone came flying by Gohan and kicked android 19 in the face sending him back towards the ground.

“Don’t take your eyes off your opponent kid.” Vegeta said as he landed next to Gohan

“I didn’t I sensed you coming and knew that you would attack.” Gohan said looking at Vegeta, “Stand back Vegeta he’s mine.” Gohan said walking past Vegeta towards android 19

 “Oh… so you think your better than me just because you’re a Super Saiyan do you?” Vegeta said looking at Gohan with a smile, “Sorry, kid but no can do, he’s mine.” Vegeta said grabbing Gohan stopping him.

“So that’s who it was.” Piccolo said as he stood up and looked at Vegeta standing next to Gohan

“Piccolo you’re alright?” Tien asked

“Yeah, I tired to create an opening to go and help Goku, but I didn’t expect for Gohan to transform into a Super Saiyan and save him.” Piccolo said looking at Gohan, “This works out for us in the end though.”

“There’s two of them Vegeta, why don’t you let me handle the fat one and you can fight the old one. He will be more of a challenge for you, he hasn’t fought anyone yet not like him.” Gohan said pointing at Android 19

“I know you’re playing me but... alright, you can fight the fat one, but if you don’t finish him quickly, I’m going to step in.” Vegeta said as he let go of Gohan.

“Gohan, remember don’t let him grab you.” Raditz said

“I remember.” Gohan said as he started walking towards Android 19

“Kakarot, you were warned about the virus and so you must have known that transforming into a Super Saiyan would aggravate it. Once these androids are delt with I will deal with you next Kakarot.” Vegeta said before he kicked Goku towards Piccolo who caught him with one hand.

The others flew down and landed next to Goku, “Goku are you alright?” Krillin asked

“He’s hanging on by a thread, we need to get him that antidote quickly.” Tien said

“Let me take him, lets be honest if I stay, I will only get in the way.” Yamcha said as he put Goku on his shoulder before flying away with Goku.

Android 19 was about to fly and stop Yamcha from flying away with Goku, when the old android stopped him, “Don’t worry about them, they’re no longer a threat to us.”

“Yeah, you should focus on other problems like me.” Gohan said as he vanished and appeared in front of Android 19, kicking him in the stomach sending him crashing into a mountain. Android 19 came out of the rubble of the mountain, as Gohan appeared in front of him before kicking him in the stomach sending him flying into the air.

Gohan then appeared above Android 19 and kicked him down towards the ground where he appeared beneath him and sent him flying back up in the air with a punch. Gohan flew up and started punching Android 19 in the stomach repeatedly as he fired a ki blast point blank in his stomach sending him crashing into the ground.

“Wow, Gohan is really kicking the androids butt.” Krillin said

“Yeah, he is we might stand a chance now!” Tien said looking on

“19 stop playing around and finish this fight!” The old android shouted,

“Same goes for you kid, if you don’t finish the fight soon, I’m going to step in and finish it for you.” Vegeta said looking at Gohan with his arms crossed in front of him

Gohan just looked at Vegeta before looking back at the android who was staring up at him, Gohan then vanished and appeared in front of the android as it tried to grab Gohan. Gohan dodged the attack and kicked the android into the air where Gohan appeared above it and kicked him back down.

Gohan then started moving quickly as he hit the android around like a ball, as he knocked him into the ground as a large cloud of smoke appeared from the impact of where he crashed. The android then fired two energy blasts at Gohan who knocked them back as eye beams came flying towards him right after.

Gohan managed to dodge all the attacks when, the android appeared and headbutted Gohan as he tried to grab Gohan. However, Gohan used an energy shield to defend himself as the shield pushed back the android back.

Gohan then rushed towards the android and punched it in the stomach, then in the chin, followed by a chop to the back of the neck, then a spin kick to the side, and finished with a double foot stomp to the back.

Gohan fired an energy blast with one hand at the android as it tired to turn around and absorb the energy, “No Gohan, what are you doing!?” Krillin shouted

The android smiled as the blast headed towards him as it raised his hands, but Gohan raised his hand up causing the blast to move up as well, sailing past the open palms of the android. Gohan then appeared in front of the android, and kicked it into the air before shouting, “Destructo Disk!”

Gohan threw the disk as it cut the android in half as both halves came crashing to the ground, “NO 19!” the old android shouted, as oil started leaking out of both halves,

“Good thing that you finished him off when you did, I was about to step in and finish him for you, now don’t forget the old one is mine.” Vegeta said as he looked at Gohan with a small smile.

“Wow… guys that’s one android down, just one more left and then it’s all over.” Krillin said as a smile appeared on his face.

“We were only able to take one out because Gohan became a Super Saiyan, but we can’t underestimate the last one.” Piccolo said looking at the old android

Gohan turned to face the old android, “That’s one down and one to go.”

“Don’t even think about it, he’s mine.” Vegeta said walking up to Gohan

Gohan looked at Vegeta before he shrugged his shoulders, “Fine he’s yours Vegeta but if you don’t finish him off in time, I’ll step in.” Gohan said smiling at Vegeta.

“HAHA!!! Fine kid if I don’t finish him off you can take a crack at him.” Vegeta said before he raised his hand and fired a blast behind Gohan, “Also, you should make sure your opponent is completely defeated before taking your eyes off them, like a said before.”

Gohan turned around and saw Android 19’s head rolling out of a cloud of smoke, “I still have a lot to learn.” Gohan said to himself

“Yes, you do but you made the saiyan race proud by becoming the youngest Super Saiyan in history kid.” Vegeta said before walking towards the old android.

Gohan then flew over to where Piccolo and the others were waiting, “Krillin can I have a senzu bean?” Gohan asked as he reached them.

“Yeah, here Gohan.” Krillin said handing Gohan one, “Gohan are you sure about letting Vegeta fight the last android, why don’t you just defeat it so that we can be done with this.” Krillin asked

“It’s because he doesn’t have a good control over his Super Saiyan form yet.” Piccolo said looking at Gohan as he ate the senzu bean.

“Is that true Gohan?” Tien asked

“Yeah, I’m struggling to hold back my anger.” Gohan said as he transformed back to normal. “Besides Vegeta wouldn’t come back and fight if he wasn’t absolutely sure that he could win, if worse comes to worse I should be able to defeat the other android.” Gohan said as he looked at Vegeta walking towards the old android.

“I can’t believe that 19 was destroyed, but it looks like Son Gohan is worn out, I can finish him off before he completely recovers and then the rest will be history.” The old android said

“Sorry but that’s not going to happen, you will have to face me now.” Vegeta said as he stared at the old android, with a smile.

Vegeta then started powering up as the ground around him started breaking and a crater started forming underneath him, as his hair changed from black to yellow, and his eyes turned green. Vegeta transformed into a Super Saiyan as well, as he walked out of the crater formed to face the old android.

“Seriously what the hell is Namek!” the old android shouted as he saw that Vegeta could transform too.

___

(AN: I hope I Gohan’s transformation justice; I had originally planned for Gohan to transform during the three-year training, but I felt like it would be better for him to transform when 19 was draining Goku. I think that Gohan being able to beat 19 here is believable because he hasn’t really slacked on his training, he also trained with Goku, Raditz and Piccolo so that made the training more effective. Also, he was already close to Super Saiyan, but he needed a final push which was what happened here.)

2