Vol 6: Ch: 61: Exiting The Chamber
239 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gohan and Goku woke up early as they walked out into the void and transformed into Super Saiyan’s. “Let’s have one more sparring session and then we can exit the Chamber tomorrow.” Goku said as he looked at Gohan.

“… are you sure dad we still have about 46 days left.” Gohan said looking at his dad in confusion

“Yeah, son I believe that we have done everything we can do in here, we both can maintain our Super Saiyan form without any loss in stamina, and we have both gotten so much stronger. I think that there’s nothing else we can do in here.” Goku said looking at Gohan.

“...if you say so dad.” Gohan said looking Goku, “I guess dad thinks he’s strong enough to beat Cell, that must be why he wants to exit the chamber.” Gohan thought to himself.

“Ok son are you ready?” Goku asked looking at Gohan as he got into his fighting stance

“Yeah, dad I’m ready.” Gohan said getting into his fighting stance. “Let’s start.” Gohan said as he launched himself at Goku firing energy blasts at Goku, who knocked them away and flew towards Gohan.

Gohan and Goku both threw out punches as their fists collided with each other sending shockwaves into the surrounding area, Gohan then tried to kick Goku, who blocked the kick, and threw a kick of his own.

Gohan vanished dodging the kick, and he appeared in the air above Goku firing energy beam at him, Goku blocked the beam with his hands redirecting it away from him. Goku then vanished and appeared behind Gohan firing an energy blast at Gohan who turned around and knocked it back at Goku.

Goku then knocked it back at Gohan again before firing another blast at Gohan, who fired two energy blasts towards the blasts coming towards him as the four blasts hit each other they canceled each other out, in an explosion of smoke.

Gohan flew through the smoke as he tried to attack Goku on the other side, but as Gohan flew through the smoke a strong gust of wind blew away the smoke and Gohan’s cover. Gohan saw his dad on the other side with his palm out smiling at Gohan, “Nice try son, but you have to do better than that.” Goku said as he vanished and appeared above Gohan throwing punches at him.

Gohan turned around and caught the punches with his palms, as he kicked Goku in the stomach before somersaulting and using a double axe handle on Goku’s back sending him towards the ground. “Kamehameha!” Gohan fired the beam at Goku who turned around and placed two fingers on his forehead and disappeared.

Gohan looked around for Goku when he was kicked from behind, Goku then disappeared again and punched Gohan in the stomach, and followed up the attack with an uppercut, sending Gohan flying into the air, Goku flew up and then stomped into Gohan’s stomach sending him flying towards the ground.

Gohan somersaulted, landing on his feet as he turned around firing energy blasts at Goku, who dodged them, “Destructo Disk!” Gohan shouted as he threw the disk at Goku who flipped backwards to dodge the attack.

Gohan used that moment to appear behind Goku and punch him in the back sending him flying forwards, Gohan then flew in front of Goku and started punching him in the stomach, then he double foot stomped Goku in the stomach sending him flying backwards.

Gohan charged his energy into hands as he brought them to his forehead before bringing it to his side and then firing the beam at Goku, “Kamenko HA!” the blue and yellow beam flew towards Goku, who turned around and landed on his feet.

“Kamehameha!” Goku shouted quickly as the beam quickly closed in on him, the two beams collided as they both began to struggle against each other, Gohan’s beam slowly started to overpower Goku’s.

Gohan’s beam overpowered Goku’s as it exploded into a cloud of smoke, Gohan didn’t let his guard down because he knew that his dad wouldn’t lose to an attack like that. Goku appeared behind Gohan smiling at him, “That was very good son, lets call it, we’ve been training for most of the day.” Goku said as he flew down to the ground.

“Ok dad.” Gohan said as he followed his dad, “Let’s get some food, I’m hungry.”

“Haha, me too son, lets get some food.” Goku said as they both started laughing.

--

Gohan and Goku were walking out of the Chamber as they felt people waiting for them, “It seems, like Piccolo, Raditz, Vegeta, Trunks, and Tien are here.” Goku said as they walked out towards where the group was.

“Wow… Cell seems to have gotten a lot stronger.” Goku said as the group came in sight, Trunks was sitting on the steps as, Piccolo, Tien, Raditz, Mr. Popo, and Vegeta were all standing around. “Can one of you guys tells us what’s happened.” Goku asked as they walked towards them.

“Yeah, no problem.” Tien said looking at them in surprise

“Wait before that, can we get something to eat?” Goku asked

“Oh, yeah I’m still hungry can we get some food please.” Gohan said

“…hmm sure kid.” Mr. Popo said looking at Gohan before brining them plenty of food, there was fish, noodles, chicken, egg rolls, meat, dumplings, rice, and more.

“Wasn’t there enough food in the Chamber?” Tien asked

“Yeah, there was but since neither Gohan nor me can cook we wanted a home cooked meal.” Goku said as they finished eating.

“Thank you very much Mr. Popo.” Gohan said with a smile

“Your welcome kid.” Mr. Popo said looking at him.

“Trunks tells us what we’ve missed.” Goku said looking at Trunks who was sitting in front of them.

“… yeah, sure… short version is that Cell managed to absorb android 18 and become perfect as he put it and decided to hold a tournament to decide the fate of the world, if we lose, he will destroy the world. The only bright side is that he will fight by himself, and we can all fight him one after the other, the rules will be the same as the martial arts tournament, you can give up, if you fall out of the ring you lose, and you can’t kill. The tournament will be in held in 9 days.”  Trunks explained.

“A tournament sounds interesting…; Mr. Popo can I have my clothes?” Goku asked looking at Mr. Popo

“Yeah, sure I washed them for you as well.” Mr. Popo said looking at Goku after handing him the clothes, Goku then started getting dressed.

Gohan walked up to Piccolo, “Piccolo can I have an outfit just like yours?” Gohan asked looking up at Piccolo.

“… Yeah kid.” Piccolo said as he smiled and placed his hand over Gohan and shouted, “Clothes Beam!”

Gohan was surround in a bright light as his clothes changed into the exact same clothes Piccolo was wearing, a dark purple gi, with blue wrist wraps and belt, and a white cape. “Thank, you Piccolo.”

“That looks really good on you Gohan.” Goku said smiling at Gohan

“Ok enough pleasantries, Kakarot do you think you can beat Cell?” Vegeta said as he walked up to Goku.

“I don’t really know, I haven’t seen him in this new transformation, I’m going to go check.” Goku said as he disappeared.

--

Goku came back after a while, “So Goku, can you beat him?” Trunks asked looking at Goku

“To be honest, he’s a lot stronger than I thought he would be, but if I’m being honest, if I were to fight him now, I would lose.” Goku said chuckling. Gohan noticed that the others were worried just like he was after hearing his dad.

“You can still use the Time Chamber one more time, me and Raditz will go in first, then Trunks, and lastly Vegeta who wants to go in alone.” Piccolo said looking at Goku.

“Gohan and I aren’t going in again.” Goku said walking towards Gohan.

“What are you talking about Kakarot?” Raditz said walking up to him.

“There are only 9 days left we are going to spend those days training outside.” Goku said with a smile. “Going back in won’t help much anymore.” Goku said

“Brother are you sure?” Raditz said looking at Goku

“Yeah, I’m sure good luck guys. Goku said as he flew off, “See you guys at the Cell Games presented by He-Tap.” Gohan flew after his dad as they flew down off the look out. “We need to make a quick stop.” Goku said as he looked at Gohan

They flew down towards Korin’s tower, as they landed in front of him, “Hey Korin how have you been?” Gohan asked

“I can’t complain.” Korin replied, “So Goku, what are you doing here?”

“I want to know, if you can tell me where I stand against Cell.” Goku said

“… hmm I can give you an estimate, since Cell hasn’t shown his true power yet.” Korin said looking at Goku.

“Ok thank, you I’m going to channel my power now.” Goku said as he started powering up, as an explosion of yellow light and wind emerged from Goku, “AAAHHHHH!!!!!!” the wind was so strong that Yajirobe was sent flying, as Goku kept powering up.

“That’s enough Goku, you are going to wreck my tower.” Korin shouted as cracks started appearing on the tower.

“That was about half of my power, what do think?” Goku asked Korin as he stopped powering up.

“Only, half you people are crazy.” Korin said, “To answer your question… Hmmm… it’s hard for me to say… but to be blunt I believe Cell is stronger.”

“Just like I thought, thanks Korin.” Goku said laughing looking at Korin.

“Goku, why are you so calm, I just told you that Cell is stronger than you, and you aren’t worried. Did you discover some secret while training?” Korin asked  

“Yeah, I did.” Goku said as he started laughing, “Let’s go home Gohan, your mom must be waiting.” Goku said placing a hand on Gohan’s shoulder.

Gohan looked at his dad in surprise wondering what secret he found, “Sorry to bother you, Korin.” Gohan said as they disappeared.

4