Chapter 2 : Meliodas gets Isekai’d
188 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few months later after their honeymoon...

Meliodas and Elizabeth officially became the King and Queen of Liones.

Loud cheers and celebrations erupted all around, with Meliodas' reputation as their savior and captain of the famous knight group, the seven deadly sins, the majority of the citizens were more than welcoming enough to accept him as their King.

Although, there were a few who didn't accept him, like Deathpierce, a holy knight who loathes the demon and goddess race and left the kingdom to build one on his own.

During the inauguration, the sins reunited, and even Zeldris attended the celebration.

A drinking contest ensued between Meliodas and Ban, they drank their hearts out until Elizabeth had to pull them out, so the contest resulted in a tie.

After being together for some time, the couple finally decided to have a child.

After some hot and juicy nights, the doctors finally confirmed Elizabeth's pregnancy.

Three months in...

Elizabeth's belly started to noticeably grow and the couple was filled with joyful thoughts and even received some teasing and congratulations from their friends and allies.

"Yo, Ban, I heard you Elaine had the knot, how's it working for ya?"

Meliodas cheekily grinned and tapped Ban's midriff with his left shoulder.

They sat together on top of the castle walls, drinking some ale while watching the sunset on the horizon.

"Well, Elaine's belly started growing a month ago, Captain, it was a huge coincidence that we are going to be fathers at the same time"

"Is Elaine going to be okay? Her body is tiny, I can't get it out of my head that she'll pop like a balloon or something"

Meliodas said with a blank face.

"The hell are you talking about? Look at yourself in the mirror, I'm surprised that no one had made fun of you for your height captain"

"I guess I'm just that charming"

Meliodas said while smiling and showing his pearly white teeth.

"Pff"

Ban spat out the beer that he drank and looked incredulously at the man sitting beside him.

"Since when did you become so shameless?"

Meliodas ignored his question and continued to stare at the sunset until the sky had turned dark.

"I hope these peaceful days would last forever"

Meliodas said with a melancholic voice.

He turned his head to the side only to see that Ban had already passed out from drinking too much.

Meliodas shook his head and sighed, he carried Ban on his shoulders and walked through the bustling streets of Liones.

"Hey look, it's the King"

The people who recognized Meliodas waved their hands at him and greeted him with a smile on their faces.

Unfortunately, their happy times won't last long since the Supreme Deity saw this as the perfect opportunity to send Meliodas' or more specifically his soul to the other world.

When they indulged in their peace and softened up their defenses, she strikes.

Meliodas sat on his throne, wearing a contemplative expression on his face.

His mind was filled with thoughts about the future of his kingdom and his family.

"What name should I give him?"

As Meliodas pondered about the name that he should give to his child, a strange feeling of warmth suddenly enveloped his body.

He recalled his father, the demon king's face, and everything he did.

He wondered if the old man felt the same thing that he was feeling right now when he first had a family.

He shook his head at that thought, his father was a cold and merciless man that would not even hesitate to take over his son's body just for the sake of the holy war.

A dictator and a tyrant, through and through.

As he was dazing away, he sensed an extremely powerful magic coming his way.

He stood up abruptly and was stunned.

"What the..."

However, he was too late to react as a mysterious force took away his vision.

Everything turned black, and the ground that he stepped on disappeared, he felt like was floating in space for some reason.

Meliodas looked around only to see nothing but pure darkness, the throne that sat on earlier was nowhere to be found, he was confused for a second before his gaze turned sharp.

"The Captain...oh no!"

Merlin, the boar sin, was experimenting somewhere in her lab and sensed a very powerful divine energy that swept through the kingdom.

The power was so enigmatic and peculiar that only she and Meliodas had been able to detect it.

She located the focal point of the magic and teleported to its location.

Merline arrived at the throne and her eyes shot up in utter shock.

She could see Meliodas' body sitting lifelessly on his throne, his green eyes turned grey and the look in his eyes was lifeless.

Merlin used her magic to scan Meliodas' body, her brows furrowed in confusion.

"His body is still here but his soul seemed to be missing"

Merlin uttered as her face wore a frown.

Merlin alerted everyone she knew and told them to keep quiet about this from the public as much as possible to avoid panic in the kingdom.

Just like the curse that plagued both Meliodas and Elizabeth, she couldn't do anything nor had any idea what kind of spell it was, she slowly broke the news to Elizabeth who at the time was in the garden smelling the fresh air and flowers.

Elizabeth ran as fast as she could towards the throne room when she heard the news.

Her eyes landed on the lifeless body of her husband.

Tears started dripping out of her eyes and hugged Meliodas' body as hard as she could, she could feel that the warmth in his body was slowly fading away.

She turned to head to look at Merlin and began to ask her what happened.

Meanwhile for Meliodas...

He was drifting somewhere along with the void, he didn't panic despite the predicament he got himself into.

He calmed himself down and crossed his legs.

"That magic property... it feels familiar"

Meliodas then recalled the battle that he had when he confronted the demon king and supreme deity alongside Elizabeth.

"So, it's her"

He immediately figured out that it was the Supreme Deity and began to curse her in his mind,

He knew that the Supreme Deity held some sort of grudge but not to the extent that she would openly attack him but alas it was too naïve of a thought.

Meliodas had no idea what sort of motive the supreme deity had for her actions.

"Didn't we stop the holy war by killing off the demon king? Why is she attacking me now?"

Meliodas was confused, no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't figure out the supreme deity's thought process.

He then remembered the strangle feeling that there were eyes on him a few months ago and concluded that it was her as well.

He began questioning himself on how she was able to pull this stunt off, the Celestial Realm was supposed to be sealed off or inaccessible, forever disconnected from the mortal realm, well at least that's what he thought, he never really stuck around at the end of the holy war.

He just knew and took the words from others who were there at that time or from history books.

He put those thoughts in the back of his head and he tried moving around in the void of darkness but he soon found out that his effort was futile, he just realized he has no physical body and was just nothing but a soul.

He then thought of something absurd.

"Did I die?"

Thinking about how he just left Elizabeth alone, mixed emotions of sadness and anger rushed through his mind.

But he quickly shook his head in denial.

He has already experienced death on several occasions, so he was quite familiar with death.

The feeling was different, his soul still felt warm unlike the souls of the dead.

Although, he can't say for certain since he was cursed to revive every time he died and thought maybe he didn't experience what it was like to truly die.

Suddenly, the image of Elizabeth's crying face flashed through his mind.

It may be his imagination but he could feel the warmth through his physical body when Elizabeth hugged him very tightly, crying her eyes out.

A portal suddenly appeared in the distance, it flashed brightly for a second until it calmed down and Meliodas could see moving images on it.

Then the next thing he knows, the portal broadcasted someone walking through the crowded streets of an unknown city.

He didn't know what was in front of him or who it was on the other side.

He felt a force tugging him closer to the portal, he tried to resist but it was useless, it was like being sucked into a vacuum and white light began taking over his vision.

Meliodas didn't panic and continued to harden his face and showed a serious look.

In the World of Danmachi

Bell Cranel recently became an adventurer for some amount of time and is headed to babel where the dungeon is located.

He walked and blended in the crowded streets of Orario, if he looked around, he could see people of different races talking to each other and adventurers going around and flaunting their achievements in the dungeon.

In the middle of the streets, he began to feel an extremely painful headache seemingly out of nowhere.

He screamed and people began to stare at the boy.

Some ignored it and went about their business while some asked if he was okay.

A female adventurer was kind enough to lead him to a nearby bench so he can sit down and relax, telling him to take it easy, and then left for her party.

The pain didn't seem to be going away and he passed out on the bench.

Meliodas POV

"What is happening? Where am I?"

Meliodas woke up in an unfamiliar location and began to look around.

He received some weird stares from the crowd but he chose to ignore them and continued to look around.

He didn't know where he was, he has been all over Britannia and he has never been in a place like this before.

That is when the memories of Bell Cranel suddenly flooded his mind and felt a very painful headache in the process.

He resisted the urge to scream as he was already receiving stares from people, looking at him like he was out of his mind.

The first thing he thought was that this was maybe an illusion or a false world created by the Supreme Deity with the false memories of a person.

Just like the illusion from the druid trial arc when he regained his sealed powers.

But the Supreme Deity couldn't have enough power to perform such an intricate illusion.

He didn't know how she pulled this off, but he didn't have the luxury to think about this.

The memories and emotions of the person that he possessed felt way too real and complex to be created via illusion, unlike the illusion from Zaneri.

After the headache faded away, the first thing on his mind was to find a way to get back into the warm embrace of his wife and punch the Supreme Deity in the face.

3