Eternal ITQ22
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! I have a question this time around! so let's do some Q&A 

Q: What was your inspiration for this story? How long will it be?

A: My biggest inspiration is definitely Jobless Reincarnation from Rifujin na Magonote whose work really gave me the push to start writing the fantasy story I've had in my mind for a long time, I've also taken a few aspects of Jobless reincarnation I wanted to play with, mostly the parental figure with two wives, I felt that in JR it could have served to have some real drama and it was mostly brushed off so I wanted to take that element and make it truly mine. 

Another big inspiration is Game of Thrones, the show sadly, not the books since I actually haven't read it yet, the ending of the show killed it for me but I won't turn this into a rant.

Finally, I will also cite Berserk from Kentaro Miura as an inspiration. 

I Can't really go into much detail as to what aspects those two inspired since it could give stuff away but yeah, big inspirations for me. 

also, another big inspiration for the story is everything I've ever read or watched.

 

AS FOR HOW LONG IT WILL BE:

long, very very long, so get a chair, we have quite a few years to go, both you and me and every character. Chapter 0, everything up until the second epilogue I consider it to be the "first book" it's meant to be a prologue to the actual story, an introduction to the characters and their woes. that's why they actually de-develop by the end haha. I couldn't really fix their troubles before the story started, so I wanted to explain why they are the way they are when everything starts. 

So yeah it's going to be very, very long, and don't worry I'm committed to seeing it through to the end. However much time it takes. 

Anyways,   remember that if you want to read previous ITQ chapters, for some reason, they are all in my other "series" Eternal ITQ I delete this every week and re-upload them there so this story isn't bloated with notices, and my ramblings.

0