Author’s Note: Important Update – Please Read
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! I'd like to say first off, thank you for continued reading of my series! I appreciate it more than you could ever  believe. I have just come back from a short hiatus of posting chapters because I was finishing work on the first volume. The text is finalized and the formatting is almost done. I have an illustrator I've been working with, chapter one has an illustration in and seven more are to come. Once all the illusts are done the first volume will be released on Amazon and Barns and Noble. 

IMPORTANT STORY RELATED: The story has been changed, it now takes place in university. Along with that, there have been sweeping revisions to some characters, events, backstories, timeline, "lore" of the series. I highly recommend that you go back and re-read the series. If you don't want to, you might still be able to grasp what is happening, but it's not advised. Also I've generally just cleaned up the first volumes content through my revisions (with help :D) and updated the scribble hub chapters with the revisions.

Anyways, thank you again for reading my series. I hope you continue and have a good evening 

 

0