Ending and afterword
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The news told of a rebellion in New Winstam, it retelled stories of brave heroes defending the garrison before succumbing. Conspiracy theories were spun, amid them was the actual reason for rebellion. New Winstam,the autonomous zone, was about to be not-so-autonomous soon, it was expected, the crown said as much when autonomy was first granted half a century ago, but New Winstam's government found it rather liked autonomy, so a rebellion flared. It was nothing special, what was special was several pages deep into the newspaper.

Expert testimony, photographs, concrete data, all of these sung the praises of the systems established by Minister of Health Vanderbilt shortly before the rebellion where he vanished. They applied theory that was not seen by the public eye, nor endorsed by the government, but there they were, glittering on the backpages of the newspaper. Copying of these methods will be done in time, it is only a matter of when.

-----------

This is the end for Troubles in New Winstam, not my proudest work but easily my longest. Doing this on the seat of my pants was perhaps not the brightest move, and one I will be sure to rectify in the future. Nvertheless, I hope you enjoyed it for what it was. If anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them. 

Special thanks to FantasySearcher, who managed a consistant read despite my sporadic updates.

1