Aiko
570 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Various factors such as one's strength, wealth, reputation, and status, to name a few, would allow me to determine whether they were capable of providing a life of comfort, relative safety, and entertainment." She answers.

Her response was quite typical, expected really, of a female. It is an instinct of all Humanoids to seek stability, and females, even in the modern world, do so by carefully selecting a mate to provide them the stability, comfort, and pleasure they seek, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

She gulps, appearing entirely unsure of herself as she continues, "It would be my honor to become yours." She says, causing me to raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Is that so?" I ask. "Explain." I then command the little Neko.

"I would find none more worthy than you, Greater Dragon, thus the honor would be mine." She proclaims

I'm silent for a moment, unsure of how to react or even what to think, before allowing a chuckle to bubble up from my chest. "And why exactly do you believe I'm a Greater Dragon."

"Your- your scent-" The admission brings about a great deal of shame and embarrassment for her, her voice falling so low I cannot make out her following words.

"What about my scent?" I ask her, causing her cheeks to flush as she averts her eyes momentarily.

She takes a moment to breathe, her eyes meeting mine as she admits. "Your scent is overwhelming, intoxicating... Draconic." She pauses, her pupils visibly dilate as her lungs fill with air. "I could be wrong about you being a Greater Dragon, but you are at least a Scaleling of unimaginable... prowess." She closes her eyes as she inhales again, opening them to meet mine before continuing. "It was an educated guess- the timing-" She trails off.

Well that's quite the revelation. The knowledge imparted upon me during my descent had led me to believe that Scalelings would have little issue blending in with Humanoid society, but here was a Neko able to, literally, sniff out the truth. Was she special? Or could it be a failing on my part, not having put any effort into hiding what I truly was beyond not outright admitting it. It could very well be both, but it could also be that the various 'animal-kin' races, with their enhanced senses, can uncover what's hidden.

"Well then, no sense in hiding what's been discovered." I speak up, her attention focusing on me again. "I am Ryu, the 6th Greater Dragon." I admit, causing the Neko's eyes to widen and bow her head subserviently, her ears flattened to the side in a show of fear.

It wasn't until that moment that I realized I possessed... let's call it an ability. I took a short moment to close my eyes, and sure enough I could still perceive what my eyes confirmed. I had an empathetic ability, the ability to detect or perceive another's emotions, and it was new. This was not a result of my descent, of becoming a Greater Dragon, but a natural ability I had developed. I smiled at that.

Still, the ability was weak, and it was only due to the sheer amount of emotion pouring off the Neko I even realized it's existence, but I would train it in time. I'm sure that, through time and effort, it could be forged into a powerful tool. After all, knowing one's enemy is half the battle.

"Calm yourself, little one." I tell her, amounting to absolutely nothing for her fear. She was terrified at the revelation, but that terror amplified her submissiveness, her desire to be taken, to be owned, and I was more than willing to own a cute little kitten like her.

"You will be mine," I tell her. "Aiko." The name causes her ears to twitch, and perk up slightly. "Raise your head, Aiko, or I will leave without you."

The little thing was as brave as she was frightened - for one can only be brave by facing that which they fear - raising her head, her eyes meeting mine, and showing me the true depths of her willingness.

"Come." I command her, turning to leave.

* * *

Crimson ichor painted the snow-white pelt. The beast's breath was labored, limbs trembling with exhaustion, but eyes blazing with unwillingness and fury. Still, it collapsed to the forest floor, joining it's pack in the dirt.

Aiko did not fare any better, three deep furrows trailed across her back, spilling precious lifeforce into the dirt, her slender limbs barely managing to remain upright as she staggered towards the downed Alpha. Aiko raised her sword above her head, preparing to deliver the final strike, and end this battle. In her fatigued state she missed the vicious snarl, and the tensing muscles of the beast.

Just as the Alpha leapt, I Blinked, intercepting the wolf's dying attack. My right hand gripped the Dire Wolf's throat, and squeezed, crushing it's windpipe.

"Always keep your guard up until all your enemies are dead." I tell her as the Alpha's body goes slack in my grip, it's heart no longer beating. "When one has nothing left to lose is when they're at their most dangerous."

I try to impart a little wisdom on the little Neko as she succumbs to fatigue, her blade slipping out of her fingers, and her breaths coming in shuddering gasps as her limbs shake with exhaustion.

I was more than satisfied with her performance, having taken on a pack of Dire Wolves and it's Alpha alone. Aiko wasn't officially a Hunter, but this proved she was Platinum level at the very least considering how poor of a match up this was for her. She was outclassed agility-wise by the wolves, and that was her greatest strength, so for her to overcome something that was essentially a greater version of herself was impressive indeed.

I lifted the Neko in my arms before she could collapse, casting a Tier 1 Heal at the same time. I could have instantly healed her, but then what justification would I have to carry my cute little pet? She had fallen unconscious as soon as the soothing energies embraced her exhausted form so I had plenty of time to indulge.

I quickly gathered proof of Aiko's conquest, storing away the wolf carcasses, before stepping through a conjured portal to Infernus.

* * *

Aiko and I were stripped bare before I lowered the two us, with her still in my arms, into the comfortably hot waters. The little kitten continued to feign unconsciousness as I relished in the sensations of her flesh against mine. She rested in my lap, sitting sideways, with her head leaning against my chest.

Aiko had done well, accomplishing the task I set for her on such short notice, and she most certainly deserved to be rewarded.

I placed my palm upon her slender tummy, massaging her silky smooth skin in circles. My hands traveled upwards, gliding along her ribs, until I cupped a handful of her modest chest, drawing a heated pant from the would-be dreamer. I watched her features shift ever so slightly, attempting to maintain the illusion, and I was more than willing to continue this play as I lightly groped and caressed her cute little mounds.

I rolled her crinkled nub between my index and thumb before moving on, causing her tensed muscles to relax. My fingers grazed her collarbone, sliding along her neck, until I softly took her chin with my hand and tilted ever so slightly as I leaned down to place a tender kiss upon her pillowy lips.

The kiss lingered for a few seconds, before I released my hold on her chin, and allowed my fingers to travel down her slender arm, packed with powerful muscle. I held her hand in mine, her dainty little fingers so slim and elegant.

I retrieved a wash cloth, and began to gingerly scrub Aiko's body clean of the filth that marred her pale complexion, taking great care not to aggravate the numerous wounds that continued to heal.

The process was quite enjoyable, caring for my pet Neko, and I could feel how my kitten enjoyed my attention, how she relished in my ministrations. I catalogued her every reaction, drinking in how she tensed or relaxed, how she squirmed, her cute pants, her arching back, the twitches of her cute little ears, and the movements of her playful little tail.

The minutes passed as I leisurely bathed her, but eventually she was spotless, and I set aside the cloth. I'd not kept track of the time, but at the very least a half hour had passed as her every wound had vanished, the effects of my Heal returning her to peak condition.

I shifted Aiko's 'unconscious' form slightly, allowing myself a better angle to continue my care. My fingertips traced a feather-light path down her navel, caressing her hairless mons, and dipping betwixt her legs. My middle finger traced her slit, applying the slightest amount of pressure without splitting her lower lips, bringing her hints of pleasure, but going no further.

Her little body writhed ever so slightly, her hips bucking against my fingers, seeking her own pleasure, and failing to maintain the illusion, but her eyes remained closed, and she dared not speak a word. Until she could take it no longer. Her mouth opened into a little 'O' as she panted, her eyes flickering open, looking into my own that captured her every expression.

Teasing the cute, innocent kitten had left me in a similar state of need, my arousal throbbed angrily, nestled as it was beneath her perky little butt, but I resisted my instinct to take her then and there, to mark her as my property by filling her womb with seed, but it was difficult. Every intelligent being was a slave to their desires, and I was no exception, I knew this, and I accepted that fact.

"Please~" Her heated plea put a smile on my lips, and I pressed, allowing the tip of my middle finger to slip inside her honeypot up to the first joint. The heat of her slick walls was greater than even the heated pool, and they suckled my fingertip, begging silently for me to explore her deeper, but instead I receded, my fingertip gliding along her slit until I discovered her engorged little pleasure nub, causing her eyes to roll, and her toes to curl as her body tensed.

The sensual massage/bath had left my little Neko quite sensitive, and with just the lightest stroke I felt her arousal peak, a powerful wave of pleasure cascading through her as she achieved orgasm. Her mewls of ecstasy, and the expression of bliss she wore, were like a shot of Lust straight to my angry cock that throbbed with need for relief.

"Master~" She panted, her words slipping out in her post-orgasm stupor. "Mate with Aiko, Master~"

'Gladly.' I thought, lifting the nearly catatonic Neko, and exiting the bath.

10