Heat
433 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aiko was gently deposited at the edge of my bed, but no matter how she begged for me to split her open, I wanted a taste of my kitten first. I kneeled at the foot of the bed, and grasped her marvelously toned thighs, opening her wide to reveal her drooling slit.

I leaned forward, pausing to inhale the floral musk of her arousal, more potent than any aphrodisiac known to man, before plunging into her cunt, coating my tongue with her unique sweet and salty flavor. Her hips bucked into my mouth, and I grasped her bubbly ass with both hands, feasting upon my kitten's kitty.

"Myasterrr~" She mewled, and squirmed as I ravenously ate her pussy like a starving man. Her constant movements had smeared my mouth, chin, and nose with her juices as if she were marking me, and her fingers pawed through my hair. I withdrew my tongue, and sank two fingers deep inside her, spreading her pink walls as my lips closed around her clit and sucked hard, drawing an unbelievably erotic mix between a moan and a meow from her throat. Her walls tightened around my digits as I pumped them in and out, and my tongue swirled around her little nub, causing her wails of ecstasy to reach higher and higher.

"Cu- Cumming~" Aiko tensed, her walls gripping my fingers wonderfully, and her whole body shook as an orgasm struck her like a lightning bolt. A jet of clear squirt splashed against my lower mouth, chin, and chest, but I didn't pause in my motions, continuing to bully her hot sex throughout her explosive release.

Only when her muscles relaxed, and all tension left her body did I stop. I stood from my knees, admiring her pretty face that was awash with pure, unadulterated bliss. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, curled into a dopey smile as she released cute little pants, her hair a wet mess, splayed every which way across the bedsheets.

I leaned back down, placing a kiss on her beautiful slit, and moved upwards, slowly, trailing a line of kisses, licks, and bites. She trembled and shook when I kissed her clit, sucking it between my lips ever so slightly, still incredibly sensitive. I kissed her mons, her navel, her cute little belly button, the faint outline of her abs, and suckled her breast, swirling my tongue over her erect little nipple, causing her to cry out as her back arched. My teeth sank into her soft flesh, drawing a gasp of pain and spike in pleasure, and leaving a mark of my own around her creamy areola.

I grinned as I continued up her body, planting kisses along her collarbone and neck. "Are you ready?" I whispered into her ear, causing her body to shiver beneath mine. She turned to face me, our faces inches apart, and looked at me with those emerald orbs shimmering with need and nodded.

"Beg for it." I told her, grinding my length against her slit without penetrating her, no matter how she angled her hips.

"Take me, Master~ Please, please claim me~ Make me only yours~" She begged, her eyes a swirling cocktail of Lust and desire.

I aligned myself with her honeypot, and thrust my hips forward, only to be momentarily stopped by the sheer tightness of Aiko's entrance. She was so small, her physique dwarfed by own, and her cunt was no exception. I had to pause and reconsider for the briefest of moments, but all thought fled me as Aiko said "Don't stop! Break me with your massive Dragon cock! Own meEE!" She squealed as my fingers sank into her hips, and using the leverage my bellend finally slipped inside her with an audible squelch and a pop.

"You're so BIG, Master~ Do it, ruin me!" Her words didn't reach me, too busying relishing in the sensation of her walls gripping me tighter than I'd ever experienced. Sephillia had her advantages as a literal Lust Demon, but she couldn't compare to the raw TIGHTNESS of Aiko's pussy. Her slimy, molten hot depths, constricted around me with such crushing force I had to wonder if the blood circulation of my cock might actually get cut off, and the mere thought of that was both hilarious and hot.

I had to fight her tightness the whole way as I sank deeper and deeper into her prodigious cunt, but I do manage to bottom out inside her eventually, her walls stretching to the absolute limit to accommodate my girth.

"So fucking tight." I muttered.

Aiko's features were twisted into a lewd expression of rapture, her arousal and excitement mentally assaulting me, my newfound Empathy clueing me into just how much she truly enjoyed being stuffed full of cock, regardless of the pain and discomfort it should be causing her.

Aiko really did just continued to please, her cuteness, her submissiveness, and now I learn she's a bit of a masochist? She's turning out to be the perfect little pet.

I withdrew my length about halfway, before plunging back in, a lewd sloppy squelch sounding out. My cockhead scraped along her velvety folds, scratching every itch she hadn't known existed, and her breath was stolen from her as another orgasm ripped through her, another jet of cum gushing from her nethers, drenching my lower half. Her nails shredded my sheets, gripping on for dear life as her climax coursed through her, but I didn't pause in my movements.

My hips slammed into hers powerfully, a meaty slap sounding out as I plundered her core repeatedly, fucking her like a beast. My instincts had been demanding of me to ravage her for the past hour, from the moment we left the slave shop in fact, and all throughout the bath, only increasing in intensity as my tongue dipped into her well, and I could smell, hear, and feel her arousal.

There were no more words, just two animals, a Dragon and his Pet, fucking like the beasts they were. The sounds of our mating filled the air. The pants of exertion, the moans of pleasure, my grunts, and Aiko's yowls, mewls, and mews echoed off the walls of the bedroom.

Aiko's back arched, and I hunched over, wrapping my arms around her slim waist, our bodies pressed tightly together, writhing against one another, our sweaty skin gliding over eachother.

It was bliss.

My first orgasm came and went, my cock exploding inside her with all the force of a fire hydrant, blasting ropes of sticky seed into her deepest depths, filling her womb with enough cum to impregnate her a dozen times over, but all throughout I didn't relent, continuing to thrust into her silken tunnel without rest.

I wasn't aware of the time that passed, merely instinctively rutting into her, depositing load after load of cum, but eventually my Mind cleared, and I registered her exhausted form beneath me, her chest heaving with exertion, her expression a broken mess of ecstasy, and her skin drenched with sweat.

I willed my cock to soften, finally sated, and sat back to examine Aiko's ruined appearance. If I wasn't truly satisfied, the mere sight of her would have had me hard again in seconds. The sheets would need replaced, stained as they were with liters of semen, sweat, and femcum. I couldn't help but smile as I grasped her tail, stoking it caused her to shudder and moan breathlessly as a final orgasm sent her to the world of unconsciousness.

"Such a good little kitten." I say.

She asked to be ruined, and I dare say I delivered. There would be no doubt from this moment of who owned her, Mind, Body, and Soul.

I scooped up my tuckered out pet, and vanished from our den of debauchery, reappearing in my bathroom.

I took just as much care in the bath the second time as I did the first, making sure Aiko and myself were squeaky clean, and then settled in for a well-deserved rest. In a spare room of course, the master bedroom was still a mess, the bed ruined, and the stench of sex hanging in the air.

* * *

I found my right half trapped beneath Aiko's sleeping form when I woke, my arm firmly in her grasp, and her leg wrapped around my own. I was content to lay there, basking in the moment, listening to the cute noises Aiko made as she slept, but a soft rapping at the door sounded. I figured that was my wakeup call, but I was more than willing to ignore it, except when it grew in volume I could only sigh and Blink out of Aiko's grasp.

"Good morning, Maya." I say, seeing my lovely Majordomo, whom I really should get to know better.

"Good morning, My Lord, breakfast has been prepared." She responds, and although her face remains cool and indifferent, I can FEEL the emotions that hide behind that mask.

Envy. Frustration. Anger. Lust.

'Oh my.' I know that I've been a little... negligent when it comes to Maya, but I hadn't realized to what extent.

I step towards Maya, and before she could retreat, take hold of her waist, and pull her tight body against mine. Where Sephillia's physique was sculpted for maximum sensuality, her soft curves, and sizable assets, Maya's was more... utilitarian. Now that I held her against me, I could fell that she was still wonderfully soft, but there was the firm sensation of powerful muscle lurking beneath the surface. I felt that Sephillia fit the 'Playboy Model' aesthetic, whereas Maya was more of a 'Gym Babe'.

"My Lord, you-" Maya began to say, but I interrupted her saying, "I apologize, Maya, I hadn't realized how you felt." I tell her.

I felt no shame or embarrassment as I held this incredible example of femininity against my naked form as, ever since becoming a Dragon, I'd felt far less... restrained. Things I couldn't even imagine myself doing previously, now came to me naturally. Is this what it's like to be charismatic? To be confident? Either way, I greatly enjoyed the freedom of action.

"I- I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, My Lord?" She responds, shivering in my arms as my breath tickled her ear.

So she wasn't willing to admit anything quite yet? Or perhaps even she wasn't fully aware of her feelings. Well, in that case, I suppose it was my duty as her employer to... assist her along.

"You're so beautiful, Maya, I just want to eat you up." I whisper.

One hand slipped down to take a handful of her firm, plump ass while the other wrapped her waist, holding her flush against me. I listened to my instincts, my senses, the unique insight I had into her emotional state, and followed the 'path' they all laid before me. My fingers dug into her backside, massaging her wonderfully toned cheeks. Words failed the professional and proper Demoness as her breath began to become labored, her arousal growing as her anger and disappointment faded.

"Tell me what you want, Maya." I say, my other arm releasing her waist as her muscles relax, dipping lower so that I have both hands groping her ass. My cock had begun to stiffen, rising until it was nestled between her thighs, and Maya, whether she realized it or not, had begun to slowly grind against my hardening length in short, almost imperceivable thrusts. I could feel the heat of her core through the soft, silky texture of her pantsuit.

When she didn't respond, I pulled her tight against me, preventing her from moving, and causing her to release a whine of disappointment. "I want to her you say it, Maya." I tell her.

I watched her face as it scrunched up in frustration, her body unable to achieve the release it desired, and her eyes fluttered open. Admittedly, I'd paid little attention to the scarlet Demoness calling herself my Majordomo, my time being dominated by Sephillia when in Infernus, but she was a beautiful specimen, certainly no less beautiful than Sephillia. Well, there was no excuse for having ignored her for so long, but I was going to rectify that going further.

Her eyes open, revealing a pair of stunning violet orbs, a captivating mix of reds, purples, and black. "I-" She begins, pausing to chew her lip, looking incredibly cute. Her emotions were so scattered at the moment, it was difficult to determine what she felt through Empathy. Her arousal was undeniable, sticking out like a sore thumb, but otherwise it was a muddled mix. Still, she obviously didn't lack confidence. "I want you." Say says. "To give me everything you give Lady Sephillia, and... to become one of your women." She states, her eyes flicking towards the lazing kitten in bed for a moment.

I smiled a toothy, feral smile, and chuckled. "Are you sure that's what you want?" I ask, to which she nods immediately. I doubt she comprehends the full extent of my relationship with Maya and Aiko, so I ask. "And are you willing to pay the price for this request?"

She nods again, but I shake my head, and say. "Say it, tell me you are willing."

She doesn't hesitate to respond. "I am willing." She states.

"A Demon should know better, my dear." I tell her. "At the very least, one should understand what their request entails."

She didn't care, her arousal had reached the point of inhibiting her mental faculties. She was drunk, not on alcohol, but Lust, and the fault laid entirely with me I knew. The short time she spent in my presence, in such close proximity, soaking in my scent, and drinking in my Pheromones was enough for her to become putty in my hands.

Was it wrong for me to take advantage of her in this way? Maybe, but I couldn't help it. My Pheromones were a natural aspect of who I was now. I could no more turn them 'off' than a genius could turn off his intelligence. Then, was it wrong to take advantage of this natural ability? Well, honestly, I don't suppose I much care.

With a thought, Maya's clothes were stored, allowing her bare flesh to press against mine as I dipped my head and took her lips. I was going to ravish this woman.

* * *

=== Author's Note ===

Whew, that was a tough one to write. I do so enjoy the spicy scenes, but I always feel like I could do so much better. Well, anyways thanks for the continual support. I love reading your comments, even the ones that are basically just people bitching that X didn't do Y, or what have you. Comment, Like, Follow, join the Discord, etc. etc. Seriously, join the Discord though, it's so quiet and lonely in there D:

With Dragonfall having reached Chapter 10, and also it being a full month since I started writing it (crazy how the time flies), I'll be taking a short break so as not to burn out, and also to catch up on some IRL responsibilities I totally haven't been procrastinating on.

* * *

6