A Certain Secretary’s Lust
588 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our tongues swirled together like wrestling eels, it was a wet, sloppy exchange, that echoed in my ears, clouding my mind with the sounds of slurping and smacking. I slowly guided Maya back towards the bed, never breaking our liplock the entire way, until I bumped into the mattress, where I found myself suddenly pushed backwards by Maya, falling into the sheets. I propped myself up on my elbows in time to watch my sexy secretary Demoness sink to her knees.

Maya licked her lips as she stared, transfixed at the sight of my towering length, before leaning forward, her cute little nose diving into my sack and inhaling a lungful of my musk. A shiver ran down my spine as her steamy tongue lolled out, lazily slathering my balls with spit as her fingers wrapped my girth and slowly stroked.

"Gods." She whispered, just barely loud enough to hear.

Her tongue traced the underside of my shaft, leaving a trail of saliva all the way until she was met with my bellend. Her pillowy lips kissed my slit, before her tongue slipped out, licking all around the swollen head. Her fingers wrapped my shaft, pumping up and down whilst twisting lightly in a unique 'corkscrew' motion that had me fighting not to thrust my hips.

"Fuck!" I moaned as her lips suctioned my cockhead, her tongue writhing against the sensitive bit on the underside before slowly but surely inhaling my length, not stopping until I was fully submerged. She kept me there for a solid minute, moving very little if at all, just allowing my length to soak in her throat, a sensation akin to relaxing in a hot tub, except the entire time her tongue lazily squirmed about the underside as she drooled into my crotch, drenching my cock and balls. Her fingers alternated between grazing my thighs, abs, and chest, worshiping my physique.

Maya was deliberate in her motions when she finally began to move, sliding my length out of her mouth until about half was freed, only to descend once more, swallowing me to the root, her throat easily stretching around my girth. Her movements were smooth, graceful even, as her head bobbed up and down, seeming entirely in control as she fucked her throat on my cock. It was a far cry from Sephillia's ravenous, frenzied Lust, but no less pleasurable.

It was an entirely new experience to sit back, relax, and allow myself to slowly ascend towards the apex, but once Maya finally brought me to orgasm, a shuddering, explosive release after consistent, steady build up, I knew it was something I'd been missing.

Even after I'd came, Maya continued to sloppily service my cock, sucking, swallowing, and lapping up every droplet of seed, causing me to tremble and buck my hips from the over stimulation in my post-orgasmic state of hypersensitivity. In fact, she never stopped, her tongue constantly working, her fingers constantly squeezing and pumping, her lips kissing and caressing my length, until I was brought to orgasm a second time.

My cum erupted like a volcano, jets of pearly-white seed arcing through the air, painting my stomach, and chest with the sticky batter, yet Maya continued to pump my shaft even as she crawled upwards, slurping, and licking up all my seed, until nothing remained, and her fingers departed from my cock, only to be replaced by a hot, moist softness that could only be one thing.

My hands grasped Maya's waist as she rose up on her knees, my cock pointing upwards now that it was no longer held down by her weight, only to be engulfed when Maya descended, spearing through her tight, slick walls. "Yes~" She moaned with satisfaction as she steadily lowered herself, filling herself with every ounce of Draconic meat I had to offer. Her walls were a heavenly mix of tightness and softness, and the muscles of her vagina almost seemed to have a mind of their own as they rhythmically contracted and relaxed, granting pleasure even whilst Maya remained still, adjusting to the sensation of being so full.

Maya lazily repositioned, getting her feet beneath herself, and her hands on my chest for support, but all the while keeping me buried to the root as she adopted the iconic 'cowgirl' position. My fingers explored her lovely physique, tracing along the visible muscles that rippled as she began to move. Her body was sexy in a way Sephillia couldn't match, her powerful muscles flexing as she engaged her core, her glutes, and legs as she squatted on my dick repeatedly, even utilizing her pelvic muscles to squeeze my length as she ascended, adding even more stimulation.

She bounced up and down along my length, slamming into my pelvis, generating wet meaty slaps that echoed in the bedroom, that somehow didn't wake the sleeping kitten a mere three feet away from us.

Maya bit her bottom lip before exhaling a moan, her eyes closed, her lips twisting into a satisfied smile, bliss evident on her face. I watched her scarlet skin ripple with every impact of our hips, her breasts bouncing rhythmically, her body just barely slick with sweat as she worked my cock.

"So good, My lord! So good!" She exclaims as I feel her walls constricting around my fat cock, attempting to milk me of my seed, and with a final downward plunge, she's cumming. Her body goes still, her muscles tensing as an orgasm rolls through her, the first of many.

I pushed myself off the bed, lifting Maya, and spinning before laying her back on the bed. I don't give her a moment's rest as I immediately begin to plow her depths with deep, powerful thrusts, hilting myself inside her Demonic cunt.

The reptilian part of my brain was rapidly losing itself in the euphoric sensations of her tight, moist sheath suckling and stroking my cock even after I'd cum several times as, realistically, I could remain erect and continue to orgasm for hours on end.

I leaned forwards, never once halting in my pistoning and captured Maya's lips, her tongue immediately lashing out to entangle my own in a slippery embrace. She tasted sweet enough to devour.

Our liplock ended, and I went straight for her neck, planting kisses, licks and bites along her tender flesh, drawing appreciative moans and squirms of delight from her. "You are incredible, my Dear." I whisper in her ear. "We should have been doing this the day we met."

"Made me! Wait! So! Long! My Lord!" She shouts, her words coming in between moans and gasps as I spear into her.

In an unsurprising act of confidence, my Demonic secretary takes my hand, and guides it to her throat. I don't miss a beat as my fingers grip her fragile airway and exert a small amount of pressure, lightly choking her, only for her to shout "Harder!" I aim to please, increasing both the strength of my grip on her throat, and the force behind my hips, brutally slamming into her with little regard for her pleasure.

Maya surprises me when her eyes begin to roll into the back of her head, and her whole body begins to shudder, her walls spasming with crushing force as she cums on my cock. The sight of it is enough to push me over the edge, and Maya moans as ropes of boiling seed paint her womb white.

"To think the prim and proper Demon was really a kinky, masochistic whore." I say, a whimper leaving Maya's throat as her eyes meet mine. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry." She says, barely above a whisper.

"Speak up, slut." I say, slapping one of her perky tits, causing her to moan.

"I'm sorry!" She shouts, though the look in her eyes, and the emotions pouring off of her say otherwise.

"Sorry for what!?" I roar, slapping her other tit, drawing a yelp of pain and pleasure, her Lust, expectation, and excitement positively exploding.

"I-I'm sorry for being a dirty, masochistic whore, My Lord!" She shouts as I pinch both her nipples between my thumb and index fingers.

"You might be a whore, but you're my little whore." I say. "Aren't you?"

"Yes!" Maya howls, "Yours! All yours! Only yours!"

I laugh as I begin fucking my beautiful secretary once more, delighting in the way her folds glide over my length with the added lubricant of our mixed juices regardless of how tight she squeezes me. Oh yes, I should have taken Maya days ago, but as they say 'the best time is now'.

* * *

=== Author's Note ===

Ending the break with a spicy scene between our favorite dragon and his slutty secretary! Man, I really needed that break, I was starting to get really stressed juggling everything, but I'm back and feeling great, ready to bust out these chapters!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy. I'd appreciate it if you used those powerstones, and added my novel to your library if you're enjoying it thus far. Also, join the Discord! Comment! Review! You guys know the drill :^)

* * *

7