The story begins
149 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Die, are you sure you have no problem with your transaction today? I think you'd better have the enemy accompany you!" Huoyao doesn't trust her little sister to make a deal with the black bear alone. After all, this guy is not a good thing on the road. He likes to eat black.

"Just rely on him, black bear. I don't pay attention to him. Don't worry, brother!" Huodie said carelessly that her kung fu training over the years was not in vain, and what she was best at was closing the acupoint with a silver needle and killing herself with one needle. The third young lady of huodie Huoshi technology, known as the third young lady, likes neutral dress, beautiful appearance and evil smile, which gives people a bad feeling. However, she is extremely gentle to every woman. The women who are often fascinated are very jealous of her.

The most proud of her is her fire cloud whip and ice sealed needle. Her martial arts are excellent. Even the three brothers are inferior to her. She is the most vicious of the four brothers and sisters. If she doesn't go out, she will take people's lives. Women's clothes are charming and moving, men's clothes are handsome and extraordinary, but she is still alone in her thirties, not because no one likes it, but because she loves freedom and doesn't like constraints. Moreover, she takes all men and women, and as long as she is a beautiful person, she can't escape her hand.

"All right! Be careful." Knowing that she can't be persuaded, huoyao doesn't insist.

"Ha ha ~ ~ ~ fire butterfly, today is your death day." The black bear laughed wildly.

"Damn it." Fire butterfly low curse. I knew I would listen to my elder brother. Don't be brave. I didn't expect this black bear to pay attention to fire technology. If he didn't die today, he would be broken into pieces. It's really fucking painful. That's what it feels like to be shot!

"It's up to you, despicable guy, to use Yin moves." If a child didn't rush out suddenly, how could she get hurt? If she fell into such a plan, she would be laughed to death by the heartless one.

"Ha ha! The magnificent fire butterfly was not defeated by me at last." The black bear became more rampant, approached the fire butterfly step by step and raised his gun at her.

The fire butterfly knew that there was the Nile behind it. It seemed that only jumping down could save one life. The fire butterfly suddenly smiled enchanting, and the black bear and his subordinates were stunned. At this critical moment, the fire butterfly sent three silver needles in his hand, each straight to the black bear's death, and then turned around and jumped. His body was quickly submerged by the river. The black bear didn't understand why he lost his life until he died, A proud smile froze in his mouth.

When Huoxi took people to feel it, he saw the scene of huodie turning and jumping into the river. He was completely crazy "no... Butterfly!" But no matter what, you can't change the person who fell into the river. "All of you give me none! Take this guy back and I'll tear him apart."

"Yes!"

"Take people down to a thorough search. It is not allowed to let go of any place. Life wants to see people and death wants to see corpses." Huoxi looked at the water in the river and said sadly.

Butterfly, you will be all right. You are so strong and powerful. No one in the world can beat you. You will come back. Huoxi turned and jumped into the cold river to look for the colorful butterfly. He can't believe that the invincible butterfly will leave them like this. The twins are telepathic, right? Tell me where you are, tell me! Butterfly, do you hear your brother calling you? As long as you come back, I'll let you be my sister. I won't argue with you anymore. Huoxi doesn't know whether it's water or tears on his face, but he just keeps swimming and looking for it.

However, they never found the butterfly's body again, and there was no clue to prove that she was still alive. With all Huo's strength, they still couldn't find any clues, or even clues. However, Huoxi always believed that she was not dead, because the twins knew that she was still alive and lived happily in a place they didn't know.

On that day, the Nile was dyed fire red, and the blood flowed all over the water of the Nile. Huoxi washed the black bear's nest with blood, and 560 people were spared. Huoshi technology also lost their arrogant colorful butterflies, cunning butterflies, beautiful butterflies and gentle butterflies. She became the myth of Huoshi Technology and the eternal pain in people's hearts.

5