Chapter 1: Early awakening
115 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fire butterfly feels as if her whole body has been run over by a wheel. It hurts and she can't move. What's the matter with her? "Water..."

"What are you talking about, madam?"

"Water!"

"Oh, right away." Then the fire dish felt cool and poured into his stomach. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the surrounding furnishings. The head of the fire dish went on strike for a moment. Why is the decoration here so strange? It seems to be back to the uncivilized ancient times.

Although the room looks very simple, it still emits a faint putrid smell, and you can clearly see things like spiders and cockroaches on it. Even so, the things that catch the eye are still antiques. How can this be?

"Here is..." after opening his mouth, he found his tongue dry and cleft lip, and his thick voice was hard to hear.

Where she was, she settled down to think about it

At that time, she was so confident that she despised the enemy. Unexpectedly, a child broke her overall plan. I still remember that when she jumped into the Nile, the torrent of the river rushed up, making her completely unable to breathe. It seemed as if she could still feel the pressure at that time in her chest. The fire saucer breathed hard to discharge the depressed air pressure.

"Empress, you finally wake up. Concubine Zhao and concubine LAN have gone too far. How can they do this to you? Even if we stay in the cold palace now, we can't bully people like this. How can we say that you are also the Queen's empress. The Emperor just put you in the cold palace and hasn't abolished the title of Queen. If the master is still there, you don't have to be angry with them..." the fire dish hasn't figured out the situation yet, I heard a little sparrow chirping in my ear.

"Stop!" The empress of Zhao's imperial concubine, who feels the pain of the empress of Zhao's imperial concubine, and who feels the pain of the empress of Zhao's imperial concubine.

"What's the matter with you, madam?" The little servant girl asked in a puzzled way, why did the empress who had just sobered up feel a little different, and her eyes looked like the emperor who had only met once, and she couldn't tell what was different.

Seeing the nervous expression of the girl dressed up as a little servant girl, huodie shook his head. "Nothing. You say it slowly one by one. What's your name?"

"Empress, you have forgotten your maidservant. Your maidservant calls for spring!" Seeing that the little girl's tears were about to fall, huodie quickly comforted. "I have a headache now, so I can't remember anything. Can you tell me who I am and where I am here?"

"Mother, have you forgotten who you are?" Chun'er's eyes widened strangely.

Huodie nodded her head. She didn't forget, but felt as if something was wrong. If Chuner wasn't ill, she was ill. She wouldn't catch up with others. She looked like a queen in the cold. I hope it's her own wishful thinking. It's definitely not true.

Such a conventional plot must not happen to yourself.

"Empress, this is the Donghua kingdom. You are the queen of our Donghua Kingdom, but now you have been sent to the cold palace. But don't worry, Empress Dowager loves you most. You won't let the emperor bully you like this..."

Through chun'er's narration, huodie has mastered the general situation. It turns out that she is the uncle of the country and the Minister of military aircraft of the Donghua state. She is the apple of the eye of acting Regent Wang Huolong and the niece of today's empress dowager. However, the Empress Dowager of that year and today's empress dowager has never had children in her life, so the former Emperor inherited the third prince heliancang to her. Now that the third prince ascends the throne, she naturally becomes the Empress Dowager. Although they are not mother and son, However, her feelings are very good, and the emperor also respects this old woman very much. Because she is the only daughter of Uncle Huo, the Huo family will inevitably be the town leader due to her high achievements. Although she has a mother-child relationship with the empress dowager, she is still afraid that the Huo family will inevitably rebel in the future, so she wants to marry. However, the emperor has already had a sweetheart.

The Empress Dowager wanted her to be the queen because she loved her niece very much, while the emperor's sweetheart was only able to be a concubine. It was inevitable that she was uncomfortable with her queen. Because she was very timid and cowardly, she got seriously ill when she saw the emperor for the first time. She screamed even. The Emperor didn't even look at her and walked out of her new house. Therefore, she had the name of a queen, but she didn't have any favor.

Originally, the unsubstantiated queen did nothing, and the days were quiet.

At this time, it happened that uncle Huo was not in the capital, and the Empress Dowager went to pray for incense and Buddha. At this time, the emperor's sweetheart, concubine Shu, was the most powerful concubine in the empress. Because she was nameless and cowardly, the harem became the world of concubine Shu. Good news came out, but later it came out that she had a miscarriage, and then she was blamed on her nameless queen. The emperor loved her dearly and put her into the cold palace.

The day before yesterday, she happened to meet concubine Zhao and concubine LAN while enjoying the flowers by the pool. The harem palace would not do anything, but she was the best at beating a drowning dog and falling into a well. She was pushed down the lotus pool by the two people. Later, Chuner, who just came, sacrificed her life to come up, and then she fell into a coma.

"That lady, on the surface, is knowledgeable and reasonable, gentle and virtuous, but she is actually a sinister and despicable person. The maid suspected that her pregnancy was false. What miscarriage, she was deliberately trying to frame the queen. The emperor is true. She would like such a little person." Chun'er said angrily.

Huodie looked at chun'er and said, "chun'er, in this case, how dare you say that she is also the emperor's favorite imperial concubine. Aren't you afraid of being beheaded?"

As soon as her words came out, chun'er immediately looked at her in tears and said, "madam, I blame the maidservant for not protecting you. If the maidservant hadn't left at that time, you wouldn't have been pushed into the water by the two evil spirits. The maidservant's life was saved by her at that time, so it's chun'er's duty to protect her. I'm not afraid of them. It's a big deal to take the first one and kill one, but I can't give up you!"

After hearing chun'er's words, huodie withdrew with a smile. She wanted the first one and the last one. She was really like the "little swallow" in the huanzhu grid. She was moved by her loyalty and the temperament different from the women of this era. She really liked this schemless but sincere little girl.

"Well, chun'er, I promise you, as long as I'm here, I'll never let anyone hurt your hair. It's really hard for you these years." It can be imagined what kind of treatment a servant girl will receive when serving a nameless but weak master. Even if she has not been in this time and space, some struggles and calculations in the court can be seen from TV. Men's battlefield is fighting and fighting. Although women's battlefield is not as vigorous as men's battlefield, it is even more fierce than men's.

"Your mother, you've really changed. You've never said that before." Chun'er looked at her incredulously, as if she had suddenly grown three heads and six arms.

"Isn't that good? I should learn to protect myself, isn't it? Chun'er, after that, I forgot everything, so I want to start over and be a different me. Let me protect you this time. Also, don't call me Niang in the future. There's only fire dish here."

"Mother -"

"Hmm? I didn't hear you clearly. What do you call me?"

"Miss, you are still the miss of Chuner."

"Hehe, this is my good spring. From now on, I will be your miss. Let all the emperors, Queens, concubines and eunuchs go to hell. Our destiny is in our own hands and we don't need to rely on anyone. Since the emperor is unkind to me first, don't blame me for my injustice." There was a strange light in Huo Dier's eyes. "Huo Dier" don't worry. For the sake of our namesake, I will avenge you.

"Chun'er, please bring me the mirror." Huodie suddenly thought of her appearance. Since she is now the queen, what has she become.

"Yes, miss." Chun'er didn't understand why Miss wanted a mirror, but she took it obediently.

Fire plate took over the bronze mirror and saw that although the appearance inside was vague, it was not difficult to see that it was still her original appearance. Her facial features had not changed, but the people in the mirror were more pale and weak, but they looked more attractive and lovable. They looked much younger and their faces looked a little childish. Huodie smiled with satisfaction, because she had always been confident and satisfied with her own appearance, because it was suitable for men and women.

The man is a peerless handsome childe. In modern times, she Charms a group of girls. Even for so many years, no one can recognize that she is actually a daughter. As long as she wants to hide, no one can recognize her. Women's appearance is a peerless beauty with sunken fish and wild geese and closed moon and shy flowers. Once, because she was pulled by her eldest brother huoyao as a female companion, she had to show people in women's clothes. Suddenly, her reaction was more terrible than men's clothes, which attracted countless wild bees, waves and butterflies. Since then, she was banned from women's clothes and could no longer show people in women's clothes.

But what makes huodie happy most is that this body has just turned 16 this year. This ancient woman really got married early, but he also took advantage of it and experienced youth twice.

However, the Emperor didn't like such a beautiful face, and even hated it. He was really ill.

"Chun'er, is that lady as beautiful as me?" She has full confidence in her beauty, otherwise they wouldn't forbid her to wear women's clothes again. This will be true everywhere in modern artificial beauty, not to mention in this backward ancient times.

This is exactly the same as yourself. Naturally, it should cause violent repercussions. Even if you can't overthrow the country and the city, you should still have the ability to confuse a king in the early days. How can it be disgusting.

Chun'er was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, the young lady would ask such a question, and then replied, "young lady, that lady is very beautiful. She can be said to be the most beautiful concubine in the harem, but compared with the young lady, she is a crow and a Phoenix. She can't compare with the young lady in terms of temperament and appearance."

Princess Shu's beauty is flirtatious, vulgar and ostentatious. She really doesn't understand why the emperor likes such a woman. Others don't know, but she has seen how she tortured a sister to death with her own eyes, only because the emperor once saw the palace maid more. That woman is really bad. She can do whatever she wants in this harem and cover the sky with one hand.

Fire dish looked at chun'er and didn't seem to be lying. "In that case, what emperor would have no meaning to me?" This is what she couldn't figure out. How can she be treated like this with her appearance.

"Because the emperor has never seen the face of a young lady, and it can even be said that no one has seen the real face of a young lady except the maidservant, the Empress Dowager and the uncle of the state, because the young lady has always been masked with light gauze, and there are few public occasions, so no one knows the real face of the young lady." Chun'er explained.

"Oh, no wonder." In that case, hehe

HunJun, treacherous concubine, just wait to take the move. If I don't kill you, I'm not a "fire crazy disc". The smile on the corner of huodie's mouth deepens, because what can be more painful than letting a person lose his heart! She disdained to play this kind of game, but she thought that everything suffered by the fire dish was caused by the adulterous concubine and the king. Since it occupied other people's body, she should avenge it. After all, it's not good to be killed by others.

Two days later, the fire dish's body recovered almost. Looking at the place where she lived, it was almost the same as the dog's Kennel. Let alone that the distinguished former fire dish had not suffered this crime, even she had not suffered this crime! Because her hatred for that stupid King increased a little.

"Chun'er, help me clean up. Since we're going to live here for a while, let's clean it up. It's really not a place for people to live." There is rotten smell everywhere, damp trees and gloomy air. People who are not ill here will also hold back their diseases.

"Yes, miss."

"Chun'er, can you go out?"

"You can go out once a month, miss. What do you want to do?" Following the young lady these two days, I know that she has not only changed her temper, but also become smart. She often has some ghost ideas.

"Nothing. I'll go next time I go out."

"But the guard won't let the young lady out!" It's so easy to get out.

"Don't worry, the guard won't find out." The fire disc smiled mysteriously.

After several days of continuous rain, the sky finally cleared up. Due to the efforts of the two people, vitality can be seen almost everywhere in the garden. After the baptism of a heavy rain, the air has become fresh. Chuner brought some flowers and plants. Now the butterflies in the garden are flying and colorful, not like a cold palace, but like a general courtyard, quiet and elegant. Fire butterflies also take advantage of this time to cultivate their mind, I took out all my previous Kung Fu and practiced it again. I found that I am really comfortable now.

One evening, on a whim, huodie sat on the swing that they had put up with a lot of energy. Her white clothes were floating and there was no silk. It was just a simple dress. After her skillful transformation, it became comfortable. It had the laziness and charm of women and the Britishness of men. Her long hair as black as ink floated on her body, forming a clear dialogue between white and black.

The swing made of flowers and vines forms a beautiful and charming picture because of her participation.

Tears shed for a long time without asking whether the moon is round or not

It's hard to wake up in a dream

People have no sleep, can't go to the high place, cold smoke

I'm sorry to say goodbye tonight, but I want to see you someday

Love is also sentimental and hate is lingering

People are tired and infatuation turns into resentment

But it's day and night

Meeting does not change

But dream is the way

There's no edge yet

Singing and dancing rise to the level and shine

Is there my tomorrow

When day and night

Meet and change

When dream, when road

Have come to the side

The wind and the moon are faint

Is there your past

3