Chapter 2: Peeping
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting on the swing, looking at a place with a faint look in her eyes, the fire butterfly's eyes glittered with a strange light. Because her face was covered with a veil, the charming smile at the corners of her mouth was not seen. At this time, a flower petal flew up and fell into her forehead, adding a evil charm to her. A group of butterflies surrounded her, and some of the red and flirtatious butterflies stopped on her white clothes.

His eyes returned to normal, he leaned lazily on the swing and continued to sing. The voice became a little gentle, a little elegant, and a lazy. Chuner was completely shocked there and almost forgot to breathe.

The last word dropped, shocked chun'er, but also shocked the hearts of the two people in the distance, making their hearts vibrate at the same time.

"Chun'er, what's the matter? I'm stunned!" Huodie turned her head and looked at her Chuner, joking.

"Miss, you sing so well. Chun'er has never heard a better voice than miss." Chun'er said with a red face.

"Miss you, there are many wonderful songs in my stomach. Chun'er likes them. Will you sing them to you every day in the future?" Looking at chun'er's red face, huodie smiled and said that she is used to flirting with beautiful women in modern times and flirting with chun'er without changing her nature. Chun'er is not her opponent. She is dazed by the heroism between her eyebrows.

"Miss, really?" Chun'er asked shyly.

"Of course, I'll only sing to my Chuner in the future." Then he got up and gently picked chun'er's chin. He said vaguely in chun'er's ear that he looked like a childe who flirted with a good family woman. If she hadn't been dressed in an elegant white gauze skirt, people would really doubt her gender. Two heavy inspirations came from a distance, and the fire butterfly laughed more freely.

"Chun'er, let's go! It's not quiet here. There are always some messy flies and mosquitoes flying around." The fire butterfly walked to the room with a smile. When chun'er saw her leaving, he regained consciousness and hurriedly followed.

After they left, after a dense tree, they walked out of two handsome men, a long blue shirt, extraordinary heroism between the eyebrows, and domineering in their eyes, like an eagle. The other one looks weaker than Ying. He is wearing a white gown with white transparent ice silk gauze shining on the outside. Two jade pendants are hung around his waist. At first glance, he knows that it is a good jade. The jade body emits green light and holds a white jade fan in his hand.

These two people are Chu kuangge, a powerful general known as the five gentlemen of the East China country, and he Lianye, the Lord of Bingxin. They wandered around the palace because they were bored. Unexpectedly, they were attracted by a burst of singing. As a result, they saw this beautiful scenery. For a time, he Lianye suspected that this was really the cold palace that people avoided?

It was just like a paradise. It was only half a month. How did she do it? He Lianye looked at the place where they disappeared and had a complex light in his eyes.

"I didn't expect such a beauty in this remote cold palace!" Chu Kuang GE's voice sounded, and he Lianye looked. His eagle like eyes were staring at the disappeared man.

"She's not someone you can provoke." He Lianye reminded him that he knew she had aroused crazy interest and determination to conquer.

"Hehe... Aren't you the same? Since he doesn't want it, why can't the general accept it? It seems that the emperor doesn't know what he gave up. I hope he won't regret it one day." Chu kuangge's eyes became deep. He would never let anyone find her.

"Are you serious?" He Lianye looked at him and knew that he was serious.

"Don't tell general that you're not interested. It's a pity for her to stay here." Chu Kuang GE's eyes were full of rage.

"You're right. She shouldn't stay here." He Lianye had a charming lazy smile on his mouth, and his too pale face looked morbid, but it didn't hurt his beauty at all.

Chu kuangge smiled mysteriously and knew that they had reached a consensus, that is, it would become a secret here. At least it would become a secret in front of someone. The rest was them both. She was too beautiful. He didn't believe that the person who saw her could let go, and his hard heart sent out an unusual palpitation because of her appearance. Since it caused his palpitation, she was responsible for this palpitation, didn't she?

"It seems that the rumors are really untrustworthy." It is said that the queen of Donghua is extremely ugly. It is said that she is weak and incompetent. It is said that she looks like a salt free woman, but what they see today is indeed a beautiful woman who almost makes people mistakenly think that she is going to take advantage of the wind. Although they can't see her face, he Lianye can be sure that it is definitely not a salt free face, and her talent and temperament are not comparable to those ordinary women and ordinary people, Has the seven princes, who have always been cold hearted, begun to move their hearts?

He Lianye gently covered his chest with his hands. The feeling of his heart beating unconsciously was like this. When he saw her flying higher and higher on the swing, he could hardly control himself and ran out at that moment. He was afraid that she would disappear in his eyes. She was like a noble and holy ice lotus.

Huodie lies lazily on the imperial concubine's chair with a book in her hand. Her flattery is naturally natural. In fact, it's good to live like this. The tranquility here is isolated from the world, which makes her feel more peaceful than ever before. She was really tired of fighting and killing in the past, but in the Jianghu, there are often too many people who can't help themselves. There is no burden to come here. On the contrary, she has a very relaxed life under the pressure of the family, Although she lacks freedom, fortunately, she is not too enthusiastic about freedom. These days, she almost wants to live like this, but she knows that such a quiet life will not last long!

Although those two people tried their best to hide today, their breath is still so obvious. They are not ordinary people. Fire butterfly not only regrets today's unprovoked song, but hopes they just think more. They are just assassins accidentally introduced into the harem. After all, they didn't show up. It seems that they will appear less in the future. Just avoid the troublesome things if you can avoid them!

But the fire butterfly doesn't know that even if she tries her best to hide, the trouble will come to the door automatically.

"Lady Shu arrived -" the fire butterfly who was painting that day suddenly heard a cry and heard the sharp voice of the eunuch outside. The fire butterfly frowned slightly, and then continued to let chun'er grind ink to paint.

Shufei came in swaggering with a group of palace maids and eunuchs, but her flirtatious facial features became cloudy after seeing the spring in the courtyard. She was jealous. Why could this woman have been sent to this place and be so comfortable.

Huodie dances with the wind in a long snow-white dress, and her black hair dances with the wind. Several strands of naughty green silk have caressed her face. However, huodie is used to wearing a veil every time she goes out of the house. It's not for any mystery. Although there are no people in the cold Palace, after the last incident, she is more determined to wear the veil. In fact, in case one day she can't stay in the cold palace, it's convenient for her to go out of the palace, At least no one will recognize her.

It seems that today's veil is right again. Sure enough, the flies jumping around again come out to disturb people. It seems that there will be no peace in the cold palace. The fire butterfly sighed slightly in her heart

"Someone!" There was a touch of fierceness in the seductive voice. Unexpectedly, the woman was more resentful when she disappeared for a few days. The elegance and vulgarity were unmatched in her life. Although she wore a veil, she still couldn't hide her elegant and vulgarity temperament, which was also the place she hated most.

"Yes, my mother has orders."

"Arrest this cheap girl to our palace. As a slave, I can't be polite when I meet the master. Today, our palace will discipline this ignorant cheap girl on behalf of the queen."

"Yes!" Although Shu Fei shouted, the two bodyguards would come forward to hold chun'er, and the other woman who followed her hurriedly came forward to slap chun'er in the face.

"Pa!" With a loud noise, a bright red palm print appeared on the last face of Shufei's close maid, and the people were stunned.

"You dare to hit me!" Finally, he covered his face and obviously couldn't believe that he was slapped.

"How dare you beat the maid of this palace." Shufei's angry face turned green. She didn't understand why the woman who has always been gentle suddenly became so bold and dared to hurt people. Shufei felt like something was different, but so what? She is now the most powerful in this harem and will be the mother of a country in the future. Just remove the eye-catching woman in front of her.

"Let her go!" The fire butterfly didn't pay attention to her scream and looked coldly at the two bodyguards driving chun'er.

The two bodyguards thought they saw the emperor's momentum without anger in that line of sight, which made them release their hands, lower their heads and take a step back.

"You... You, against you..." the lady angrily pointed to the two bodyguards who dared to disobey her orders, trembling with anger.

"Chun'er, the palace asks you, has the emperor abandoned his Empress?" Huodie turned her head and looked coldly at Princess Shu's angry face. A faint light flashed in her eyes. Good. Since you dare to disturb my peace, you will pay for your actions today.

"Tell your empress that the Emperor just asked her to come to the cold palace to reflect, and did not announce the abolition of the queen." Although chun'er doesn't know what the young lady wants to do, she still knows something about the young lady's indifferent nature after getting along with her these days.

At the same time, because of the slap of the young lady, chun'er leaked a moved look. She thought that the young lady should hurt people for her. This is something the young lady had never dared to do before. Chun'er thought of what she said on the day she woke up, "let me protect you this time!" Chun'er knew that today's young lady was really different from before, and smiled happily.

"Oh... Well, in that case, chun'er will teach this slave who doesn't understand dignity and inferiority for the palace!" The cold eyes glanced at the last one, which almost made the last one's legs soft.

"Yes!" Chun'er said with a strange smile on her mouth and walked to the end "Pa Pa!" Two slaps, the last corner of his mouth suddenly tilted.

"You dare to hit me. I'm the lady's maid. I'll fight with you." When was the last time she was insulted by this kind of insult and kept following Princess Shu around, which made her arrogant and arrogant, because the most favored person in the harem was the empress Princess Shu. Who saw her was not courteous, so it also caused her to never look at the weak queen in the eyes. Today, she didn't expect to get three slaps in a row.

At the end of trying to be wild, he found that his body couldn't move. "Continue to fight. Since she is the close maid of Princess Shu, so she doesn't know her dignity or inferiority, today our palace will teach this evil slave who doesn't know etiquette on behalf of Princess Shu, so that others won't think that Princess Shu has been discredited by this evil slave who bullies others, making people think that Princess Shu is a bitch who doesn't know etiquette, doesn't know dignity or inferiority like this evil slave."

"Mother, help me!" Unable to move, the last son hurriedly asked Princess Shu for help.

"Empress, the palace will deal with the maids of the palace. You don't need to go over here." Shufei felt that she was going crazy. How could this woman become so strong today.

"It seems that imperial concubine Shu's etiquette also needs to be re studied. Although you are the emperor's favorite imperial concubine, you don't help the emperor, but bully and allow slaves to bully the world everywhere. Even if you are in power in the harem now, don't forget that this palace is the real queen. You are just a concubine, but you dare to be unreasonable to the queen. You even call yourself this palace in front of this palace. The emperor hasn't abandoned this palace, and this palace will take charge of the Phoenix seal one day , will you be allowed to wait here to be wild? Is this the etiquette your parents taught you? Trouble the harem? "

The fire butterfly said sternly, looking straight at Shu Fei with cold eyes, and Shu Fei was obviously restrained by this look. After a long time, she trembled and said, "you... You... Let's go..."

The imperial concubine and her party left angrily. At this time, the last cheek was swollen like a big steamed stuffed bun. Seeing that the empress left, they immediately had to keep up. Only then did they find that she could move. Did she just go to hell? Thinking that there were countless wronged souls in the yard, she didn't dare to stay any longer for a moment and climbed out.

Watching them all leave at last, huodie continues to return to the front of the painting and continue to paint, but there is a touch of helplessness in her heart. I'm afraid it won't be so easy to give up today!

"Miss, you were so majestic just now. That lady's mouth is almost crooked. Chuner has never been so majestic as today." Chun'er said excitedly.

The fire butterfly looked up at chun'er with an excited face, and a smile spilled from the corner of her mouth. "Does your hand hurt?"

"Wow, miss, if you don't tell me, I really forgot. At the end of the day, I don't know what my face is made of. It's so hard that my hands hurt to death. It seems that it's not a good job to punish people. I don't know why they like palm faces so much. Others hurt, but they hurt themselves! But hee hee... Miss, it's really cool..." following miss these days, she may have some new words.

"After today's events, they suffered losses. I'm afraid it won't be so easy to give up. I'm afraid the situation of you and me will be worse in the future. Especially you, try to avoid those people who meet princess Shu in the future. If they suffer losses here, they are likely to vent their hatred on you." Just now I was just trying to help chun'er out, but I forgot the situation she would face in the future.

"I'm not afraid of them!"

Looking at chun'er who doesn't know the suffering of the world, he can only sigh in his heart. It seems that he should pay more attention to this girl's temperament in the future. I'm afraid she will suffer a great loss one day. After getting along with her these days, huodie finds that she really likes her, just like having more little sisters, and huodie also brings her into the scope of her protection at the same time.

"When the sun rises in the East China Sea and sets in the west mountain, one day is sad and one day is happy.

If you don't get into trouble, you will feel comfortable and comfortable.

Before retirement, it's not too much or too little.

Less meat, more vegetarian meals, rough and sweet, fine and sweet.

If you don't pick up old and new clothes, you can keep out the cold for good and bad.

Often chat with your confidants, both ancient and today.

The whole family, old and young, comforted each other, both poor and rich.

My grandchildren and grandchildren like to see each other, and so do my sons and daughters.

Work hard and exercise frequently in the morning and evening, be busy and optimistic, and be idle and optimistic.

It's better to be broad-minded and healthy than to be in deep trouble. "

"Miss, it's so interesting to keep healthy. Can life really be like this?" Chun'er picked up a small poem written by fire butterfly and read it.

"As long as you are broad-minded and content, there is nothing you can't do. People often can't avoid this greed and resentment. Naturally, you can't be natural and unrestrained. In fact, as long as you can look down on it and everything is not so persistent, life can also be so leisurely. It's not an immortal, just like an immortal." After drawing the last stroke of Dieer, huodie put down the pen and said with a smile.

"But these are easy to see, but very difficult!"

"Yes, it's hard! Because no one's heart is easy to be satisfied. When they get it, they will want more."

"But didn't miss do it? Miss didn't want the emperor's holy pet and chose the quiet life here."

"I...? Silly chun'er, do you really think your young lady is so elegant? I don't refuse to fight, but disdain and disdain the emperor's love. In my opinion, the emperor's love is cheaper than women's tears and worthless."

There are three thousand beauties in the harem. There are several kings who can really love one person and remain unchanged all their lives. The woman who lives alone is either called a seducer or a disaster to the country and the people. Since ancient times, that woman in the royal family has had a beautiful marriage and a voice of true love.

Men are amorous and incompetent. Instead, they blame the problem on women. How unfair the world is. In the 21st century, in the era of advanced science and technology, it is difficult to find true love, not to mention in this era when men are superior to women and men have three wives and four concubines. Here, she just wants to spend the rest of the years calmly and comfortably.

"Ah... Chuner doesn't understand what the young lady said, but Chuner knows that since the young lady said so, that must be the case." Chun'er said foolishly that in her heart, the current miss is right to do everything, because the current miss has become so smart.

The fire butterfly smiled gently, and then got up. "If you don't understand, it's a blessing if you can be confused. If you know too well, it's bad... Chun'er, I'm tired. Take it here!"

Isn't it because she knows everything too well that she has to stand at the top of people, bloody, contention, hatred, something she hasn't experienced, and all this has finally got rid of. Those are no longer her responsibility. Although she's sorry for them, she's really tired and tired in those days, but can all this really be as she wants?

"The young lady has finished painting! Wow, it's so beautiful. These butterflies seem to be real in the young lady's hands. Chuner is about to think they're going to fly away!"

"You! That's because you haven't seen a real masterpiece." Huodie thought of her twin Huoxi. The fiery and irritable Huoxi painting is the best work. I don't know whether they are good now. I must be very sad!

Huodie remembered that at the moment when she was submerged by the river, she seemed to see Huoxi's familiar figure. He would hate himself and even blame himself all his life, because he didn't have time to save himself at the last moment. I hope the irritable Huoxi can think about it.

Big brother, second brother, are they all right. The four of them depend on each other from urination, and their feelings for each other are much deeper than those of other brothers and sisters. Especially her twin brother, Huoxi, who was born three minutes later than her, thought that he would never see them again, and a wipe of clear tears crossed the corners of huodie's eyes.

"Miss, did chun'er say something wrong?" Chun'er saw the tears in the corner of huodie's eyes and quickly knelt down in panic and said, blaming her for saying something wrong and making the young lady unhappy.

"Chun'er, what are you doing?" The fire butterfly regained her consciousness and saw chun'er kneeling on the ground with a guilty face. She quickly pulled her up and said puzzled.

"It's Chuner's bad, which makes the young lady sad and cry." If the former young lady cried, Chuner didn't feel anything, because the former young lady was like a tearful person made of tears, and her eyes were hazy when she moved. But now the young lady is different. In Chuner's feeling, the young lady is absolutely impossible to cry.

"Silly spring, didn't I say that I don't have to kneel down to me in the future?" Did she cry? Fire butterfly touched the corner of her eye. There was really a tear. She didn't shed tears for a long time. I didn't expect to cry again this time.

"Miss, go and have a rest first. I'll clean up here."

"When you're ready, go and have a rest! Take a nap. After all, you've just been disturbed by a group of boring people!"

"Well, miss, I see."

3