Chapter 3: Night detective cold palace painting thief
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When chun'er cleaned up the pen and ink on the table, she closed the door and left the bedroom, but she didn't know that while she left, a figure quickly sneaked into the room, looked at all this with sharp eyes, saw the picture and a pair of words on the table, leaked a surprised look, with deep appreciation, then looked around and put things into her arms.

Silently stepping into the inner room, he saw a picture of a beautiful woman lying horizontally. He never paid attention to his appearance. He not only took a deep breath, but also what kind of face it was, exquisite, perfect, curved willow eyebrows, and two rows of long and dense eyelashes in his closed eyes.

The straight and handsome nose with delicate but heroic spirit, below which is the red and spiritual mouth, is such a perfect combination on her small face that it can no longer be described by pen and ink and any adjectives. The beauty is atmospheric, but it implies a faint stubbornness. A wisp of green silk fell and kissed the corner of her mouth. The man's heart not only crossed a touch of jealousy, but hoped that he was the lucky green silk, Cling to her tightly and absorb her sweet body fragrance every day.

The beauty is full of jade, and everyone is drunk when she is drunk. Her graceful body is wrapped in a white dress. A pair of perfectly formed jade feet are so naked in the air. The man takes a deep breath, sees the quilt next to her, pulls it over and gently covers it for her, because she always doesn't know how to take care of herself.

"I really want to look at you like this forever, my little butterfly. What magic did you do to me, so that I don't want to see you all the time, but I dare not appear in front of you so rashly. As long as I can look at you like this every night, I will be satisfied." The man whispered in the fire butterfly's ear.

Just sitting by the bed of huodie and looking at her, she occasionally kicks down the quilt. He always dotes on helping her cover it again. He doesn't stand up until a long time later. He knows he's leaving again. Just like what he has done every day for more than half a month, no one can think that the cold hearted seven princes will go deep into a woman's boudoir every night to help her cover the quilt and look at her sleeping face.

The woman was no one else, but she was the queen of Donghua. She should be his sister-in-law. Although he knew it was wrong, it was like poisoning. He couldn't do it without thinking of her and coming to see her.

He Lianye left quietly as if he had come. If the room was not filled with the smell of Magnolia and didn't go for a long time, people suspected that everything was just an illusion.

After he left, the man on the bed opened a pair of beauty that eclipsed the stars, the sun and the moon, looked at the place where he disappeared, pulled out a wicked smile from the corners of his mouth, and then turned over and lay down safely. Since he was willing to play this game of Eagle catching chicken, she should accompany him to the end.

On the first day, he appeared in front of her bed. The habit and experience accumulated in her previous life made her wake up quickly, but she didn't open her eyes, because she didn't feel murderous on the comer. As the third Shao of Huoshi technology, she hasn't experienced any kind of training. This method of regulating internal breathing is naturally easy. If she wants to hide her breathing from people, it's even easier.

I just wanted to see what the visitor wanted to do? That's why I hid the message that I had woken up. I not only admired the thief's skill, but also ran to the cold palace.

As a result, he didn't do anything. He just stayed in front of her bed all night and left when he knew the chicken crowed three times. The next day, the third day was still the same. At first, she thought it was robbery, so she deliberately kicked off the quilt or leaked a large piece of crisp chest. I have to admit that if it was a thief, his theorem was really good. Such a living beauty just helped her cover the quilt and continued to look at her every day, Occasionally tell her something in her ear, little butterfly or something. 

Since it's not a robbery of wealth or sex, although it's a little uncomfortable, does he really have no charm when he comes here? He tries so hard to seduce a person and is a man. He has no response. He is either not interested in her or a fake man.

The result proved once again that he was not uninterested in her, and her charm did not disappear. Otherwise, a handsome man could not stay up in the middle of the night and specially run to her bed to look at her with affectionate and hot double eyes enough to burn her. Sexual incompetence is not, how to know, ha ha, one day she deliberately half naked, but covered her body with a thin veil. As a result, she obviously heard the sound of his breathing since he came in, which was so depressed, and her slightly narrowed eyes happened to see the lower tent under him.

However, he still gentlemanly helped her cover the quilt and didn't take any advantage of her. He left early and in a hurry that night. It is estimated that he went back to solve his small tent.

Then she gradually seemed to get used to the faint smell of Magnolia accompanying her to sleep. She was not taking any precautions against him. Since someone was willing to keep a vigil for her, why not? And he had always been a gentleman. He just stood and watched her fall asleep, and one stop was one night. Later, she deliberately asked chun'er to add a chair beside her bed to make him not so hard.

The next day, the fire butterfly woke up. In fact, it should be awakened by Chuner's shouting.

"Chun'er, why are you shouting so loudly early in the morning? The palace was stolen, but you still met an assassin! Your great emperor died and ascended to heaven." The fire butterfly stretched out and asked chun'er lazily, deliberately teasing her.

I saw chun'er's face in panic and said, "Miss, I don't know if there is any theft in the imperial palace. I don't know whether the emperor has been assassinated, but I know that we have been stolen."

"Oh?" The fire butterfly raised her eyes slightly, and her eyes were still sleepy. She found that she had really become lazy since she came to ancient times. It was all due to the handsome night watchman yesterday. She fought with him for the middle of the night, and didn't really fall asleep until he left her. No wonder some people are sleepy today

"Miss, aren't you nervous? We've been stolen." Chun'er shouted, damn little thief, what didn't steal, but stole the miss's elaborate work. I wanted the miss to give it to her, but now

"Oh, it's stolen. Which little thief has such a white eye that he stole things to the most desolate cold palace in the whole palace. Chun'er, let him steal it. Anyway, we don't have anything valuable to lose. I'll continue to have a rest and call me at lunch!" Besides, they have a martial arts expert guarding the night. It's so easy for thieves to enter.

The fire butterfly said that she would continue to lie down, but chun'er stubbornly held her. "Miss, the paintings and poems you wrote yesterday are gone. That hateful thief didn't steal anything, but stole the lady's ink treasure. It's really hateful." Chun'er said angrily.

"My painting?" The fire butterfly thought for a moment and pulled out a mysterious smile at the corner of her mouth. She thought she knew who the thief was.

"Chun'er, I know that the flowers are missing. They may have been blown away by the wind or pulled away by wild cats. It's ok if they're missing. If it's a big deal, I'll just draw another one. Don't be nervous. Chun'er, I'm really sleepy. Don't bother me anymore, or I'll be depressed because of lack of sleep, and finally my beauty will die early." With that, before chun'er protested, he pulled the quilt over his head and continued to sleep.

Chun'er was left alone and muttered, "I remember I closed all the doors and windows. How can there be wind? Besides, there are wild cats in the palace! Miss, you say... Alas... Forget it... Go to sleep!" Looking at the fire butterfly who has fallen into sleep, chun'er can only complain and go out.

Miss doesn't care. What else can she say? But it's terrible to think that someone should step into the lady's boudoir and steal. I must nail all the doors and windows tomorrow.

For seven days in a row, Chuner could no longer be silent. The fire butterfly thought of a sentence that was very right. If she didn't break out in silence, she died in silence.

"Miss, he is so hateful." Chun'er shouted angrily.

"Chun'er, you are too angry. Have a cup of tea!" The fire butterfly looked up at the angry Chuner, and a cup of tea had been handed to her.

"Oh, thank you!" Looking at the tea in her hand, chun'er said habitually. After a cup of tea, she thought it was wrong. She didn't want tea. She blamed Miss "Miss..."

Chun'er decided to tell the young lady the importance of this matter again. No matter how tightly she closed the door of the room, or even kept a vigil every day, she still couldn't resist the theft of the thief. For the past seven days, the young lady made paintings every day, but was stolen every day.

When the young lady saw that something had been stolen, she just gave a faint reply and began to paint the next day. She was not worried or anxious at all.

"Chun'er, do you think it's beautiful?" Before chun'er got into trouble, huodie handed a self portrait just made today to chun'er.

"Oh, miss, how beautiful!"

"Ha ha... Really? Chun'er, put it away!" The fire butterfly rolled the scroll into a tube and handed it to chun'er.

"Oh, yes, miss." Chun'er recovered from his stupidity, and was still immersed in the self portrait of the young lady. Wait, the young lady painted flowers and plants every day, or miss butterfly and so on. Today she painted a young lady.

It would be nice if the guy who specializes in stealing paintings appeared again and stole the self portrait of the young lady.

"Miss, you painted yourself." Chun'er shouted in panic.

"Yes!" The fire butterfly took a sip of tea and said calmly.

"Yes! Miss, you painted yourself today." Chuner's voice increased a bit.

"Chun'er, you are too nervous and need a good rest."

"Miss, do you know the seriousness of this matter? You painted yourself!" How can she draw herself so much like and beautiful that she almost forgot to breathe when she saw it. It's so beautiful that people suffocate.

"Chun'er, don't always repeat a sentence. I know very well what I'm painting, but it's just a portrait." She naturally understood what the little girl was worried about. She didn't know why she drew a self portrait on a whim today. However, at the moment of victory, she had a little regret in her heart. Although she was relieved, it was finished anyway.

"It's just a portrait, miss. If it's anything else, it doesn't matter, but it's a self portrait of the young lady. What if it's stolen by the thief again today? What if the young lady's appearance is passed on by an evil man, or if the man hits the young lady's attention?"

Miss is the mother of a country. Her portrait must not flow out. It's good for some small people to get it.

"It won't flow out!" That person will never be willing to let this portrait fall into the hands of others. I don't know why, she has this intuition.

"It won't flow out? How can the young lady know that the thief steals the young lady's calligraphy and painting every day? Who knows what attention he pays to playing!" Chun'er said angrily that he had cursed the thief hundreds of times in his heart.

I don't know what would happen if one day she knew that the person she cursed every day was someone she worshipped and even loved for a long time.

"Because Chuner will help me put this picture away!" The meaning is easy to say.

"Yes! I will keep it for the young lady. I will never let that shameless thief steal it again." Chun'er said fiercely, and then vowed heavily, so moved that the young lady trusted me so much.

"If you want to steal the lady's self portrait, unless you step on my body."

The fire butterfly looked at her expression of vowing to protect calligraphy and painting to the death, and not only smiled... At this time, a wild goose flew by and fell to the fire butterfly's feet with a thump. Finally, she took a deep look at the fire butterfly, tilted her head and fainted.

Both of them were silly. They stared at the wild goose that passed out and half rang. Chun'er said, "Miss, do you think it's written in the book? With a smile, even the wild goose forgot to breathe and was immersed in the infinite charm of the young lady."

"Chun'er, I don't know whether it is immersed in my infinite charm, but one thing I can be sure is that this wild goose is injured." The fire butterfly shook her head helplessly. The wild goose really can find a place to fall.

"Ah, I'm hurt. Where? Why didn't I see it?" She only saw a wild goose fall from the air because of the lady's smile, but the wild goose ate really fat!

The fire butterfly lowered and moved away. Chun'er exclaimed, "it's an arrow!" Huodie said to herself, you're lucky to meet Miss Ben today. Just do good deeds every day!

"Chun'er, go and prepare a basin of boiling water and a sharp knife."

"Miss, are you going to peel it and cook it? Well, look at this wild goose. It's quite fat. It should be enough for us to eat for two days." Chun'er said excitedly that the wild geese in the sky can have a good meal for a while. Since she came to this cold palace, she hasn't smelled the smell of meat for a long time. She thought that not only her saliva was about to flow out.

The fire butterfly looked up at her greedy cat. She was not only speechless. Ancient women didn't all love small animals very much. When they saw this situation, they didn't want to cook wild geese. Fortunately, it fainted. Otherwise, they didn't know whether they would regret meeting such a loveless little woman.

Huodie thought she was cold-blooded enough. Unexpectedly, she met a little girl who was more unsympathetic. She was really speechless. No wonder she didn't feel soft when she hit the little maid that day.

"Chun'er, don't you think it's pathetic?" God, I don't know when she was so compassionate. She just couldn't be kind enough to decide to save a small animal. It was suspected that she was going to cook it to eat.

Huodie doesn't know if it's an illusion. She can feel the little things under her hand, because she's shaking all over when she hears Chuner's words. She's unconscious and still afraid!

"Will you?" Chun'er looked at the wild goose shot by the arrow and didn't feel that it was very poor. He just thought that his meat should be very delicious. His saliva was about to stay when he thought of the fat and juicy wild goose meat.

Seeing chun'er sucking his saliva, I really don't know what to continue to say. "Forget it, go and prepare something, or it will really die."

If the wild goose can choose, it will not choose to fall here and encounter such a cold-blooded little girl. However, this girl has room for development. If it is made into the 21st century, it can certainly adapt well. Instead, it buried her in this place where men are superior to women.

"Miss, you're not going to cook it!" Chun'er took two steps and asked again. It was hard to hide her disappointment in her tone.

The fire butterfly felt that the comatose wild goose trembled more fiercely, but smiled, "I'm not going to kill it, but I want to cure her. You can prepare. You'd better hurry."

"Oh! That's a pity. It's not easy to have meat to eat and let the cooked duck go..." chun'er muttered as she walked, but since the young lady decided to save her, she had to obey.

Huodie shook her head again. The girl is different from when she first came. She has changed a lot during this period of time

"Miss, you have to help it draw the arrow!" Chun'er quickly got what the fire butterfly needed. Looking at the action of the fire butterfly, his eyes glowed excitedly and said.

"Well, the arrow in it must be pulled out as soon as possible." The fire butterfly said and began to do it. The skilled technique was clean and neat. She used a knife and dug arrows

"Ah... Miss, blood, a lot of blood..." chun'er felt dizzy and fainted as soon as he saw the blood ejected from the wild goose after the arrow was dug out.

"Stop, I know it's blood, but please don't faint. If I don't take care of you, miss, it will be very troublesome." Huodie looked at her shaky body and stopped drinking. She was really worried that the girl would strike her when she was excited. She didn't want her kindness once in 800 years to become her own disaster.

"Wuwu... Miss, people are really afraid of blood!" Chuner purred.

"Who wants to eat others just now? You were not afraid of blood then!" Fire butterfly gave her a white look, and the girl forgot everything she ate when she met her feelings.

"Hehe... Where did you think so much about eating at that time?" Chun'er giggled.

"Don't come and help!"

"Oh!"

After some sorting, the blood of the wild goose finally stopped, and the wound had been bandaged. The fire butterfly sat on the chair and played with the arrow dug out from the wild goose. On it was a golden dragon shaped mark with the word "Cang", which should belong to someone's exclusive mark. There was only one person who could engrave the Golden Dragon on the arrow. The fire butterfly's eyes sank. It seemed that the identity of the wild goose was not simple, I hope I won't bring any disaster to myself and disturb her peaceful life. Otherwise, I really regret saving it.

"Even..." a strange cry sounded overhead. The fire butterfly looked up and saw a giant eagle hovering in the sky, looking down like a huge pair of eyes.

The eagle's chest has a golden flame representing the royal family's mark. The fire butterfly immediately understood its identity. At the same time, it not only sighed for a while, but how could it provoke the least people so well? Today should be the annual hunting season of the royal family, and this wild goose happened to be someone's prey, but accidentally fell on her.

Huodie recalled that chun'er had told her that the cold palace belonged to the most remote place in the whole palace, located in the northernmost part, and then there was a large hunting ground, which specially provided a place for royal hunting and recreation.

"Chun'er, wait a minute. If someone comes to look for it, hand it over. I'll have a rest first. Don't let anyone disturb me." The fire butterfly took a look at the wild goose and finally failed to keep it.

At this time, the wild goose woke up and opened a pair of praying double eyes, staring at the fire butterfly. She was not only soft hearted, "it's not that I don't want to save you, but that saving you will give me trouble." Huodie said to herself that she didn't want her peaceful life to be disturbed.

The wild goose seemed to understand her words, "well..." and lowered his head, as if waiting for the arrival of death.

"Forget it, save people to the end and send the Buddha to heaven! Since you have been saved, you can't give up halfway." Fire butterfly found that since it came to ancient times, it seems that it has become more and more unlike itself. When has it always been uninhibited and arrogant? The three young people who are lonely and difficult to train have become people who even have to think twice about a wild goose today.

"Chun'er, if someone comes, just play it. If you don't see it or anything, just say it." Then he walked into the room with wild geese in his arms. "You're so fat!" It's hard for her to hold it. No wonder Chuner wants to eat it.

"Miss?"

"Chun'er, do as I say. I have my own discretion."

Sure enough, shortly after she left, a group of bodyguard eunuchs came over and said it was the wild goose shot by the emperor and fell here. Chun'er knew what the young lady was worried about just now. It seems that the young lady is really accurate!

Chun'er recognized that the leader in front of him was the emperor's personal bodyguard nuha'er and the head of internal affairs, father-in-law Yanxi, who was also a popular man in front of the emperor. Since childhood, he watched the emperor grow up and served the emperor. They can be said to be the emperor's right-hand men.

2