Chapter 4: Royal Guard Renault
41 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please see Lord Lei, father-in-law Yanxi." As soon as chun'er saw them, he hurried forward to salute. It's just a wild goose. Do you need to bother the two red men around the emperor to come out in person?

"Get up!" Renault's hard face had no expression, and his voice said coldly. Chun'er didn't ignore the difference in his eyes when he entered here, but he hid it well and deserved to be the emperor's personal guard.

Renault is also a first-class handsome man in Donghua. However, he has been around the handsome and evil emperor for a long time. He only thinks his facial features are ordinary. Moreover, in his eyes, his appearance is just a skin bag. Because he often has a face, people in the palace have given him the Title of "cold faced handsome man". Who can count the number of times he smiles in a year!

"I don't know when to let Lord Lei and father-in-law Yanxi come to this remote cold palace in person!" Chun'er's eyes are satirical. After all, since the queen was demoted to the cold palace, people here have either found fault or demonstrated, and no one has visited.

Her sarcastic words made Renault frown slightly. She not only looked at her more, but also looked at her up and down. There was a complex emotion on her cold face. She changed a lot. The cold palace life for months sharpened her more sharply, but also more mature. She knew she had a deep misunderstanding of herself and didn't want to argue about anything.

"Miss chun'er, we have no malice, but the emperor hunted a wild goose. Someone saw it fall into this courtyard. The emperor specially ordered me to come and have a look."

With four eyes facing each other, Renault didn't see the hatred in her eyes, but not only sighed helplessly and knew that she must hate herself. "Lord Lei is polite. Chun'er is just a maid and the most humble maid in the cold palace. Adults should still call the name of the maid. The girl can't afford it."

Chun'er was stingy and sarcastic. Strangely, Renault was not angry, but looked at her helplessly. There were fluctuations on his cold face. In fact, there was no deep hatred between the two, but they were their own masters, and there was a complex feeling of constant cutting and confusion.

"Chun'er, the empress is fine." Yanxi's elite shuangzhen looked at them, and the feelings of the little children were always the most difficult to understand.

"Thank you for your concern. Everything is fine, but I took a lunch break early today. I didn't want to be disturbed." Chuner said with reflection.

"Our family is helpless, but the emperor's life is difficult." Yanxi said with a embarrassed face, if the Empress Dowager is here.

"The father-in-law and the emperor have orders, and the slaves should not stop them. But the empress has just fallen asleep. It's really not easy to be disturbed. Although it's a cold palace here, the empress is the empress after all. Besides, the empress has been in a bad mood these days. She often sleeps and doesn't sleep easily. Moreover, as soon as the slaves stay here, they don't see any wild geese falling."

"Maybe the wild goose has fallen into some corner. It's better to let the eunuchs look for it, so that everyone can explain!" Yanxi learned that the queen often had insomnia recently, and there was a touch of worry on her face. After all, a weak woman will inevitably have some discomfort in this cold place, not to mention that she is still the mother of a country. If the Empress Dowager knows, there may be another storm.

"As long as your father-in-law doesn't disturb your mother's rest, search here! I just hope your father-in-law can make people whisper."

"That's for sure."

The eunuch divided into two, searched around the yard and found nothing.

"Let's go! Renault wishes empress Jin'an and forgives her rest. Please forgive her." Renault, who had not been born for a long time, suddenly said after hearing the eunuch's return, and then shook the people away. When he left, a meaningful double arrow looked at chun'er. Chun'er was seen by him as smart in his heart and a touch of melancholy in his heart. It was hatred and resentment

For a long time, after clearing up the mood in her heart, chun'er turned her head and saw that the young lady was leaning on the porch, smiling rather than smiling. She looked at her vaguely and saw that her heart was a burst of outburst.

"Miss, when did you come out?" Chun'er looked at the young lady in shock. Her eyes implied abuse, which made her have an impulse to escape.

"Just when you were flirting with that bodyguard!" The smile in the fire butterfly's eyes deepened. It turned out that the girl was a man of three bowls. She even fell in love with such an excellent man.

"Miss, what are you talking about? Who will flirt with that wood? A big wood that won't bloom in a hundred years. And it's still cold and without a trace of temperature." Chun'er said angrily.

"It seems that there are really a lot of interesting things between you two." he poured two cups of tea at the table and motioned chun'er to sit down. These days, they have been living and eating with each other, and their feelings are better than their sisters.

"There's nothing interesting about it. It's just some old things. One of us is the cloud in the sky and the other is the mud on the ground. We can never have a day of intercourse." She had forgotten those days, and even was about to hide.

The girl who used to chase the boy every day and shout "brother Lei" has long disappeared.

The original name of chun'er was not chun'er. Her original name was Yu Sitong. She was once a young lady of a merchant's family. However, due to business failure, when she was seven years old, she became a girl of a large family. At that time, she worked as a girl in Lei mansion for five years, served the eldest young master of Lei mansion and became his personal maid. Although she was lively, playful and calm, there was an ambiguous feeling between them, Renoir is six years older than chun'er, but because of his rigid nature, he doesn't understand the feelings of chun'er, who was already 12 years old at that time.

Chuner will never forget what she heard when she fled Lei's mansion that day. "I just treat her as a little sister. I don't have any other feelings. Don't guess." Renault said firmly to Mrs. ray.

"Boy, it's not that my mother opposes you to go too close with Chuner. I also like Tong girl's mother very much. She's smart and clever. But you should know that we should also bear part of the responsibility for the destruction of their family in those years. If it weren't for the master... Alas..."

"Niang, you don't have to say any more. The child has his own discretion. I will keep a distance with tong'er."

"That's good. After the new year, my mother will arrange your marriage to Yu peirou. You should have done it earlier. If yu was not down at home, tong'er was still your little wife. You married from childhood... Unfortunately..."

"Niang..." Renault's cold voice was cold and stopped Mrs. Lei's words.

"Well, well... I won't say..." Mrs. Lei sighed.

On that day, she felt that all the heaven and earth seemed to be turned into nothingness, and a burst of cold in her heart. Today was her birthday. Brother Lei promised to spend it with her yesterday. Why did it become like this.

It turned out that they had ruined her family. No wonder they would find her and take her in at the first time. It turned out that everything was just a conspiracy. Hehe... It turned out that she had been her fiancee. He was her fiance who married with her fingers and never wore a mask. Hehe... It turned out that everything was their trap. Now he wants to marry someone else. What's his own, What is it

Frightened, she escaped from Lei's mansion all night. The sky was very dark and it rained heavily that day. It seemed that even heaven was crying about her misery. She fainted in the prime minister's mansion with thunder, hunger and high fever. She was just saved by the prime minister's son, and then became the maid of the young lady. With the young lady for so many years, she forced herself to forget many things and take care of the young lady wholeheartedly, But I didn't expect to meet him again when I entered the palace with the young lady. It seems that their fate is really strangely tangled. He should have been married for so many years and married Miss Biao

The two of them are really a perfect couple. They are talented and beautiful. They are a perfect match. Over the years, she makes herself forget everything and has already become an unintentional person.

After hearing chun'er's story, the fire butterfly flashed a light in her eyes. She knew that chun'er didn't have a heart, but her heart was hurt too deeply, so she tried to hide it.

"Do you still love him?"

"No... I don't love him. I hate him. I hate him to death. It's his father who killed my family. Otherwise, I should be an unrestrained and innocent young lady who lives a happy life under the love of my parents. They ruined all this." Chun'er shouted out of control. Once the tightly repressed emotion broke out, it would be out of control.

The fire butterfly just quietly hugged her crying body and said, "cry, cry! Just cry out all your unhappiness and vent it. Let you be so presumptuous today and restore the lively and strong spring I am familiar with tomorrow." The fire butterfly patted her on the back. Chun'er finally released herself in her arms and cried loudly.

Coax chun'er to sleep. Huodie draws another self portrait. A quarter of an hour later, she raises her head and takes a look at the sky outside. It's a little dark. Put the painting away, put it in her wide sleeve, and get up and leave.

On a whim, I want to go to the palace. I've been here for nearly two months and I've never known the style of the palace. Let's take advantage of today to have a night tour! By the way, get familiar with the terrain, so it's convenient to get out of the palace in the future.

Thinking about the fire butterfly, she jumped onto a roof with a gentle leap. She was really as light as a swallow and as graceful as an immortal. If you asked her why she could use lightness skills, the fire butterfly would not only thank the previous master of the body, but also thought that the weak lady would have excellent kung fu.

This time, huodie was trying to use the method of regulating internal breathing in her previous life, but she didn't expect a hot gas to run around the Dantian. Then she tried to use it, and found that the air flow was endless. Moreover, after running for a week, she found that her body and mind were comfortable, as if many meridians in her body had been opened up, which surprised her very much, so she began to try to practice. Later, she found that she could even jump tens of feet. Understand, It turns out that this is the legendary lightness skill.

It seems that the former owner of this body is not as weak as expected. On the contrary, she may be an expert who is deeply hidden and does not leak. She tried to explore and found that this body should be a peerless expert, but there are many places where she can't open or even use it because she doesn't know the mental method. She felt that the martial arts in her body not only knew all lightness skills and internal skills, but also did not know how powerful these internal skills were. She only knew that after each exercise, she would feel as light as a swallow, and she even felt lighter and lighter when walking.

At the same time, she also deeply understood that the fire butterfly absolutely didn't want to be so simple on the surface. How could such a person be easily killed by others? Now that she occupies this body, where is the soul of the real fire butterfly? Is it the exchange of souls in her modern body?

Standing on the roof, the fire butterfly looked at everything around and flew to one side with a touch of memory in his heart. At this time, if someone saw it, he would think that the fairy had come down to earth or hit a ghost. A snow-white figure flew at night and flew for a long distance. The fire butterfly silk was not tired and had no breath or anything.

Falling into a forest, the fire butterfly looks at the trees around. Where is this place? It turns its body and looks at everything around with a touch of surprise in its eyes. Different from the resplendence outside, it feels particularly comfortable here, a green bamboo forest.

Walking in the bamboo forest, the deeper the fire butterfly goes, the more surprised the fire butterfly is. There are two worlds inside and outside, a beautiful paradise. How can there be such a beautiful place in the palace? The name of the surprised fire butterfly doesn't notice the word "forbidden area" at the entrance of the bamboo forest.

But even if you see it, everything here has deeply attracted the eyes of fire butterflies. There is a fire red Begonia forest, and the air is filled with the smell of Begonia flowers. Red like fire, enchanting and fascinating, and the variety of Begonia flowers here is complete, but mainly dying Begonia and Xifu Begonia.

Xifu Begonia can be said to be the best of begonias. When its flowers are not in bloom, its flower buds are red and bright, like Rouge dots, and then gradually pink after opening, like dawn and dawn. The vertical silk Begonia has gorgeous flower color and beautiful flower posture. Leaves ovate or elliptic. The flowers are clustered at the top, and the petals are rose red, bending and drooping one after another. In case of a breeze, they are delicate and red. Looking from afar, it's as beautiful as clouds

No wonder the ancient poet Yang Wanli once did:

The vertical silk has a different scenery. Who will lose all Shu Begonia.

The wind stirred the Jade Emperor's red world and baked the green emperor's purple clothes.

Lazy and powerless, still drunk in spring, sleepy and eager to make up.

Like an old man's new sentence, see that Qu Taoli dares to bear it.

Describe the enchanting hanging silk Begonia. The bright red petals stir up the blue sky and the sky, and the flashing stir up the blue sky and the sky. The flashing purple calyx is like a purple robe, and the soft drooping red flowers are like * * after drinking wine. The jade muscles are red, delicate and weak. Its beauty and demon appearance are better than peach and plum.

Of course, these descriptions are excellent, and Begonia flowers are most suitable to accompany noble flowers such as magnolia, peony and osmanthus. They stand precipitously in the wind, with bright and moving flowers. How can such beautiful scenery appear in such a place, not the imperial garden, but an extremely secret place?

These are also places that the fire butterfly can't understand. She took off a white magnolia in her hand and kissed it on her nose. It's very like someone's taste. It's ice and jade, and white as jade, which makes people unconsciously intoxicated. The White Magnolia and red Begonia complement each other in the air and become a beautiful scene. The fire butterfly believes that it will be more beautiful and charming in the daytime, Night gives a mysterious smell.

The fire butterfly walked all the way in and found that there were five kinds of flowers planted here, which seemed to be a general meaning of Begonia, supplemented by Magnolia. The red peony and golden osmanthus also didn't belong to people, and the fragrance was pungent. When she walked into the innermost end, there was a small pond, and the water in the pond was slowly introduced from the other end. In the pond, there were red and green, a pool of lotus, And the keen fire butterfly in the pool full of lotus found a water lily.

Who on earth has painstakingly planted such a flower field, in which the water lily is particularly eye-catching and enchanting, but it also shows a sense of laziness. Surrounded by the thin and gentle lotus, I am in full bloom.

Bypassing the lotus pond, the fire butterfly found that it was a waterfall. The water flowing into the pool also exuded light heat. There was a hot spring here. The fire butterfly felt that today's night trip was not in vain. Who would have thought that there would be a natural hot spring here. The light moonlight reflected in it, and the water light of the blue wave looked charming.

"There should be no one here now. It shouldn't be a problem to take a bath!" The fire butterfly said to herself.

You know, in the past, she loved to take a bath in the hot spring, especially in the hot summer. Even in Japan, huodie believed that it was difficult to find such a natural and beautiful hot spring. She couldn't help but be tempted. Huodie quickly withdrew her clothes, spread her hair and temples, and jumped into the water. The warm spring water made her feel comfortable. Bathed in this natural beauty, accompanied by the fragrance of flowers, huodie was like an elf in January, Nuota's hot spring is enough for her to swim around.

It was like a mermaid, which had not been released for a long time. He patted on the water and made the slow warm water kiss her delicate body. He liancang thought he had met the fairy. A head of black silk spread smoothly on her shoulders and her beautiful back. He suddenly wanted her to turn around. He had never been so eager to see a woman's face at this time. He saw the woman pick up a handful of water and pour it down from her head, Then a burst of giggling laughter came out, which showed that we had a very pleasant time.

He couldn't imagine that there would be a woman here. The fog forest is a forbidden area in the palace. People in the Palace should understand that no one dares to break in without permission, and there are only five people who have come here. That is his brothers, brothers and sisters. This is their private place and a place to witness their happy childhood. The five flowers in it represent the five of them. They are inseparable and closely connected, Without anyone, it is incomplete, so people become five gentlemen.

But today, a woman unexpectedly appeared here, and it was a woman who lost his soul only by seeing the background. The crisp laughter made his body tremble, a touch of throbbing across, and his voice was lazy and enchanting.

2