Chapter 5:Looking for the broken
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was surprised that there would be people here, but he liancang found that she was not a woman in the palace, because he was sure that there was absolutely no such characteristic woman in his palace. Was he really a fairy in the sky or an elf in the water.

The woman plunged into the water and couldn't see her figure. He liancang looked anxiously at the water surface, but he didn't see her for a long time. He swam anxiously in the direction where she disappeared. With a loud noise, a figure rushed out of the water, and he liancang just swam there. They looked at each other with four eyes opposite.

He liancang felt that his breathing was a little rapid, and he could only look at her foolishly. Their bodies were almost close together, and they were all naked. He looked at her up and down. He had to say that the woman in front of him was really Lingbo fairy coming down to earth, with dark hair, wet and divided into two bundles, just covering a little on his chest, which made him feel more mysterious.

Drops of water fell on the clavicle and crossed the cleavage. The skin was soaked in water and was a little bright red, but it could be seen that it was indeed as bright and smooth as jade. I don't know how it felt. He liancang's throat slid up and down. Looking up, he liancang's bright red mouth was slightly tilted, his chin was slightly pointed, but it was also very fleshy. It was not a boneless, rhombic nose, standing upright between his cheeks, Cute people want to kiss.

The bright double eyes were full of surprise, and the long eyelashes blinked a few times. Obviously, he was frightened by the person who suddenly appeared, but then he frowned slightly, and even his nose frowned unhappily. Even so, he liancang had to admit that she was the most beautiful and charming woman he had ever seen. In order not to scare her, he made a perfect impression on her.

Whispered, "don't be afraid, I'm not a bad man." What did he say? When did he see him so careful? Women are just a tool to relieve lust and consolidate power in his eyes. What they will do and what they can do is to attract his favor by dressing up every day, and then compete with each other and play tricks with each other.

At this time, he was really afraid that she would suddenly disappear. He was just a welcome. He didn't even dare to breathe. He was afraid that he would scare the fairy and then disappear.

After listening to his words, huodie's eyebrows wrinkled more tightly. Unexpectedly, such a handsome man with noble breath all over his body has a problem in his head. The bad guys will engrave words on their faces and admit that they are bad guys. Is there a better explanation for their meeting in this case?

"What's your name? Where did you appear? Why did you appear here?" Looking at her glance, he liancang asked unconsciously, and then thought that he might be too direct.

"I want to know if you are a person in the palace. This is a forbidden area. Don't you know?"

Fire butterfly was stunned when she said she was me. It turned out that he was the emperor, forbidden area. So she broke into his territory by mistake. She should have guessed that it was not the emperor who could have such a fairyland in the imperial palace.

But for a moment, I was confused by the beautiful scenery and forgot the danger. "I don't know. I broke in by mistake. Disturb the emperor, and I'll leave now." Now I can only leave quickly. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't come back in the future.

"Don't go, I don't mind being disturbed by you." As soon as he liancang heard that she was leaving, he hurriedly grabbed her anxiously. When he pulled her, the fire butterfly directly crashed into his chest without any precaution. Since both of them were naked, it was inevitable that they would make the most direct contact with their skin.

Both of them couldn't help but take a breath. Huodie was angry and embarrassed and was taken advantage of by others. He liancang was jumped up because of his desire. He couldn't think that just a touch could trigger his strong desire. Her influence on herself was amazing. Never a woman could cause his desire so easily.

Feeling the hot and hard object on the lower abdomen, the fire butterfly unconsciously moved and wanted to avoid it, but it was pasted more tightly, with a red face. I didn't know whether it was angry or angry.

"I don't care who you are, whether you are a demon in the water or a fairy in the world! In short, I will fix you and never let you go." The overbearing oath shows the momentum of the emperor.

What is this, the emperor's appeal for his abandonment? As his queen, she didn't know how to cherish it. She was in the cold palace, but she was obsessed with a strange woman who broke into the forbidden area by mistake.

"Let go." The voice of the fire butterfly is cold.

"Well, I'll never let go." Helian said somewhat rogue, and then leaned over to kiss his long-awaited red lips.

"Coax!" With a sound of, the fire butterfly felt that a line in her brain was broken. This hateful apprentice, did she allow him to kiss? Whether he was the emperor or a scoundrel, while he liancang was groping for her white as jade body, his slender hand turned into a hand blade and cleaved to the back of his neck. He liancang couldn't believe it and stared at huodie reluctantly. His eyes seemed to tell that he was not allowed to leave me. At the same time, he had a lonely and sad look. Then he closed his hands and fell back.

But a pair of iron arms still tightly buckle the slender waist of the fire butterfly, which made her waste a lot of effort to break it off. I wanted to throw him directly into the hot spring and drown him, but then I thought that I might commit the crime of regicide. I was not afraid, but I was afraid that his body would pollute the holy and beautiful land.

Poor heliancang, as the supreme of a country, couldn't compare with the attraction of a mere flower. He took off his body and put him by the pool. I have to say that this man is really well maintained. His figure is even higher than that of an international famous model. Unfortunately, he is a breeding pig. Shook his head, swam ashore, put on his clothes with all his hands and feet, and then flew away.

But she didn't notice an object sliding from her clothes. That's the picture she just finished tonight...

He liancang opened his eyes again and found himself lying naked beside the "jade spring" with a sore neck. He twisted his head and sat up. Suddenly, an object on one side attracted his attention. He picked up and found that it was a painting. When he opened the painting, not only did he leak a strange and gloomy smile, but the woman on it was so familiar. It was the little fairy who escaped from his arms before fainting, His water fairy.

No one can escape from me, even you. He liancang has to say that this painting really captures all her charm and combines her tenderness with heroism. Since you can catch you from me once, you can catch you a second time.

Whether you are an immortal in the water, an immortal in the painting, or a spirit taking demon, in short, I want to fix you. Facing the scroll, he liancang swore.

As soon as he returned to the palace, he liancang called out the "shadow" which was only used in important matters. It was an underground organization dedicated to serving the emperor and searching for intelligence. Few people knew his existence, except successive emperors and the emperor's Secret killer organization.

The shadow is divided into four groups: Heaven, earth and man. Their code names are sky shadow, earth shadow, fire shadow and yellow shadow. Except that the Yellow shadow of the yellow group is a woman, the rest are men. They are usually like ordinary people. They only appear when summoned by the emperor. No one knows their identity. Even they don't know each other's appearance. They wear a mask every time, except the emperor, Shadow members can only identify each other with their symbols.

The shadow organization has existed since the founding of Donghua. It is used every time when they are flustered to register, but it is rarely used in recent years. They never thought that the emperor gathered again this time. They were looking for someone and a woman.

"I want to know everything about her in the shortest time."

"Yes!" The four people took a look at the person on the painting, even if they didn't have to print it into their mind, they had gone deep into their mind. I believe that no matter who looks at it, it's hard for anyone to forget.

He liancang naturally refused to give the portrait of the fire butterfly to them, and even fell into anyone's hands, because he deeply understood that no matter what man, as long as he saw her, it would be difficult to forget, and even want to monopolize, and he would not give others this opportunity.

The four figures disappeared into the main hall silently when they came. He liancang looked at the portrait in his hand and had a light of infatuation in his eyes. "I believe we will meet again soon."

However, he could not imagine that he had miscalculated this time. Even if he started the most rigorous intelligence organization in Donghua, he could not get the answer he wanted in his heart. She was like a dream. When she woke up, she had nothing. Even after they exhausted all means, they still couldn't find the person in the painting.

As time went by, he liancang's temper began to become more and more irritable. Now people are in danger in the court, because they are afraid that one will accidentally annoy the emperor, and the next one will lose his official position. If his job is small and his life is gone, he will be big. Even the prime minister has not been spared. The palace can be said to be a low tide. Perhaps the only clean place is the isolated harem!

Huodie never thought that one day she would be so embarrassed and run away from the scene wet, but she didn't expect to face a surprise when she returned to the cold palace. A man with a white jade face and a purple crown was sitting there, looking at a painting absently. Huodie recognized that the painting was the one she asked chun'er to put away. As for the other painting, she found it missing. It must have been lost by the hot spring just now, I can't help feeling a little anxious.

"Your late night visit. I don't know what you can do for me." To clear up the surprise in her heart, she still had to deal with the questions that should be asked according to the procedure. Although she knew very well the purpose of his late night visit, this was the first real collision. Huodie picked up a clean towel and wiped the wet hair.

"You're out. You'll catch a cold." For her sudden appearance, the man was just stunned, then returned to normal, saw the fire butterfly wiping her hair carelessly, slightly frowned, naturally took the towel in her hand, handed out a cup of hot flower tea, gently dried every drop of water for her, and moved carefully, as if taking care of the treasure in her hand.

Huodie naturally sat there, drinking the hot tea he had just handed over, and they naturally took it for granted, as if they had done this kind of thing countless times, and they were just a pair of strangers who met for the first time. Although they had known each other's existence for a long time, they spent more than a month in the same room. One was sleeping and the other was watching her sleeping face by the bed.

"Thank you!"

"Well, you're welcome."

"Have you been here for a long time?" This time had already passed her daily bedtime, and it was also the time when he appeared.

"Soon." Just looking at her portrait and forgetting the time, is this what she painted for herself? There is a touch of joy in my heart.

"It seems that chun'er will visit your ancestors for eight generations tomorrow." I don't know how chun'er would feel if she knew the identity of the person she scolded every day, or just fainted with her eyes. After all, she dared to scold the royal family so blatantly. She was the first person and greeted her from beginning to end.

The hand paused. "I didn't mean to." He just couldn't control his heart and wanted to see her day and night. He knew everything that happened here today, because he was always watching her in the dark all the time.

But I didn't expect that I just went back and changed one by one. After finishing it, I found that she was no longer in the palace. After almost two injections of incense, she came back wet. She wanted to ask where she went and who she met, but she didn't ask after all. It was fear or fear, because he had a bad hunch.

"Just deliberately stealing my paintings every day. It seems that you have great potential to be a thief." It must be more popular than Chu Liuxiang. Huodie finds that he is really not ordinary handsome. Now the four heavenly kings and the four little heavenly kings can only stand aside in front of him. There are perfect facial features and fine skin. There are even no defects on it. Huodie thinks that the emperor's skin today is so smooth and meticulous. No wonder they like to cross now, It turns out that ancient men are much better than today's men.

Even if she is used to seeing handsome men and women, she can't help being a little jealous. What exactly do they use to maintain it! Unlike in modern times, a group of little boys began to grow a pile of acne and acne on their faces at the age of 15 or 16, which are like traces after the war.

"I..." it turned out that she always knew her existence. In fact, with his skill, why didn't she know she had found it? It's just that there's no point between them.

Since she silently put a comfortable chair beside the bed, a painting or a word specially prepared every day shows her intention. She has known his existence, but she has never had the courage to appear in front of her. After all, she is the wife and son of the imperial brother and the queen of Donghua. The relationship between the two is a taboo relationship.

"Don't do such a thing next time, please." They didn't care, but in the 21st century, during that training, they not only trained in business, management and martial arts, but also in medicine and poison. Although they were not proficient, they all knew some. In that society, they could say that their four brothers and sisters were proficient in 18 kinds of martial arts. Naturally, they also knew that his body was getting weaker and weaker these days. Even in order to appear in front of her every day, he tried hard to control his cough, He almost coughed out by accident. He even hurt his body and ordered acupoints by himself.

Watching him toss about himself like this, even an iron man will have a soft heart. Moreover, she really has nothing to do with this slender, weak but extremely stubborn man. She only painted a painting. I hope he won't appear around him every day and night in the future. After all, it's not good to be monitored.

I don't know when my heart will soften. First I got into trouble for Chuner, and then I almost exposed myself to save the wild goose. Now I spread my portrait for a man. Alas, I'm really more and more indecisive.

"Sorry." Hearing her words, the man's face was slightly red, followed by a sharp cough. I don't know whether it was embarrassing because of being exposed or something else.

"Don't worry about his cough. Do you really understand that he has a bad cough?"

Hearing her words of concern, he Lianye felt a warm "huh!" He took out a porcelain vase from his arms and was about to take it, but it was snatched by the fire butterfly. There were pills everywhere. The dark red pills had a faint fishy smell. The smeller not only frowned slightly.

"You've been taking it."

"Yes!" This is his life extending pill. Without it, I'm afraid his life would have been lost.

"These can only be indicators for your body, but they can't cure the root cause at all. Although they are all valuable medicinal materials, eating too much will make your body weaker and weaker. Your body is already cold, and you eat so many tonic drugs. No wonder you can't get better all the time. How can you be true with the combination of cold and heat!"

Without waiting for his reaction, he poured a bottle of good pill into the tea and destroyed it. He Lianye didn't stop his action. He just looked at her spoiled and looked at her so close. He listened to her and thought it was a dream. Unexpectedly, it was so easy to realize it. He was satisfied. Now even if he wanted his life, he was willing to destroy a bottle of medicine.

A bottle of pills, which can be said to be priceless, was destroyed by huodie without knowing how much human and financial resources had been wasted. The owner of the pills seemed to just watch her destroy a small stone without complaining.

"Don't eat these in the future. I'll give you some to eat. Don't make it up. I'm afraid it will take some time to eradicate it." Because there are several things that are hard to find, we can only suppress them first to prevent him from attack and make him weaker.

"Yes!"

"Take this pill first!" Huodie took out a pink pill from his arms and handed it to him. He Lianye took it and handed it into his mouth without saying a word. A faint fragrance rushed into his nose and then into his mouth. It was different from the medicine he usually took. It had no fishy smell and was still sweet.

"Sweet." He Lianye said with a smile. Seeing the gentle and pure smile on his face, the fire butterfly's heart not only paused for a beat, but he really had a confusing smile, like a goblin, but he didn't know that she was more like a goblin in his eyes, a goblin that specifically confused people's hearts and made him lose his soul.

"Of course, you can't afford to eat those smelly things. You've eaten them for so many years. If I had cracked the quack earlier, it would allow him to harm me for so many years!" Said the fire butterfly, wrinkling her lovely nose.

If Shaohua knew that his proud medical skills were commented like this, he didn't know whether he would spit blood angrily. However, he Lianye enjoyed watching her angry expression, lovely actions and gentle spoiled smile all the time.

However, the medicine she gave was really better than Shaohua's, and after eating it, he obviously felt that his body was much more relaxed and his breathing was relaxed. Of course, it was Huoshi's characteristic "coagulating incense pill" to clear the meridians and activate blood circulation after eating. Although it could not cure all diseases, it was really effective in treating a small illness and detoxifying a poison. In addition, huodie especially added something closer, which was not available in modern times, But I found it here. Eating it can increase one nail of people's internal skill. Even people without internal skill can feel comfortable. Others are hard to find. She practices it every day as a sugar pill.

"But you can rest assured that I'm not afraid I'll give you poison!" Looking at his command and action, he didn't mean to resist at all. The fire butterfly not only had the idea of teasing him, but also didn't know the value of the bottle of medicine. He knew that he was relying on it to continue his life. Without the life renewal pill, he didn't even know what would happen in case of illness. As a result, he didn't frown and watched her destroy, completely silent trust, and even he couldn't understand her at all.

Huodie wants to know where his trust comes from. If her observation is correct, he is not a person who can trust others casually, or even alienate anyone. However, he can trust her unconditionally and hand over his life to her without blinking.

"You won't!"

"Huh?" She seemed to hear something. She couldn't. the fire butterfly was a flash God and didn't hear him clearly.

"I believe you, not poison." He Lianye looked at her surprised expression and said with a smile.

"Oh! You're really a freak. Even if you know it's not poison, you can't let others give you something and you can eat it obediently. Isn't your mother, that's your mother, who hasn't taught you how to harm others and prevent others? If I'm a bad person today and want to harm you, I must check whether I can eat it before casually eating other people's food next time, otherwise I don't know how to be poisoned."

Huodie taught her a lesson, but she didn't know her solemn expression. What her mother hadn't taught made helianye's heart ripple again, which couldn't be dispersed for a long time, so that every time she recalled, her heart was full of sweetness.

Seeing her stretching and beating her shoulders, I thought that she had been tired all day, painting and wild geese, and now she was wet all over. It was not only a burst of heartache. Bend over, pick her up and walk to the bedside.

"Drink -" the fire butterfly suddenly left the ground with her feet without warning, subconsciously grabbed helianye's shoulder and looked at each other. It turned out that she was picked up by him, "what are you doing?"

"You're tired. You need to rest."

"Oh!" She stopped talking, leaned against his chest and let him hold him to bed. Just as he believed in her, she also had unconditional trust in him.

He Lianye put her by the bed, put her head on her shoulder, put her back against his chest and helped her press the motorcycle.

"HMM..." the power of not heavy and not shallow made the fire butterfly make a comfortable groan. He Lianye heard the ambiguous groan, and his face was a little red, but his hands were still pressing lightly.

Huodie adjusted a comfortable posture and leaned against his chest. "Your craftsmanship is really good. If you don't have food one day, you can consider becoming a masseur. You must make a lot of money."

"I won't."

"Not what?"

"Can't massage others." Even his mother and concubine have never enjoyed his service. He has never loved to be close to people, especially women. He will keep a certain distance. He has seen too many open and secret fights in the small palace and is numb. He has always kept a distance from women, but he has been crazy about her since he first saw her.

"Oh, yes, if you go to be a masseur, I'm afraid there will be war. After all, such a handsome masseur must drive the women of the whole East China and even all countries crazy." The fire butterfly said with a smile.

With her back to him, she didn't notice the affectionate eyes twinkling in helianye's eyes [that's because I can only do this for one person in my life, that's you, my little butterfly] helianye said in his heart.

3