Chapter 6:Be your man
51 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, yes, if you go to be a masseur, I'm afraid there will be war. After all, such a handsome masseur must drive the women of the whole East China and even all countries crazy." The fire butterfly said with a smile.

With her back to him, she didn't notice the affectionate eyes twinkling in helianye's eyes [that's because I can only do this for one person in my life, that's you, my little butterfly] helianye said in his heart.

"I'll only do this to you." The low voice made the fire butterfly think it was an illusion. Maybe it was because of the enhancement of internal skill, so the associated ears became easy to use, but it didn't expose him, just a soft smile.

For him, I can't say what love is, but it gives him a very comfortable and warm feeling together, which makes people feel protected and cherished.

"Hello -"

"Ye, my name is he Lianye."

"Oh, little Ye!"

Ye's mouth is helpless and her nickname is "Ye, don't call me Xiao Ye, it sounds strange." In fact, he wants to say that it sounds disgusting, and that a big man is still the prince of a country. It's shameless to be called so.

"Strange? No!" At her age of 30, it's not surprising to call him a man of 18 or 19. After all, he is younger than her, but he has more than ten thoughts, but he forgets that she is younger than others now.

"In short, for another one, don't you think a big man has been so much?" He Lianye said as gently as possible.

"No, I like it. Xiaoye, can you stop appearing every day in the future?"

Suddenly, he Lianye's body suddenly stiffened, as if he had been punched hard, "I'm sorry!" She doesn't like to appear in front of her. After all, he disturbed her life. Why should she ask others to accept him!

But he could not see her and how her life would be. He was used to looking at her and everything about her every day. It was not only a kind of enjoyment for him, but also a blessing from heaven.

"You don't sleep like this every day. Even if you're not bored, your body can't stand it. Look at you. You had such a big dew yesterday and foolishly occupied the night outside. You're a fool. You'll make people worry, don't you know?"

If huodie Fang didn't hear his apology, he just kept saying. He didn't notice the surprise and disbelief on helianye's face at this time, and then turned into a crazy expression, "will you worry too?" He Lianye suddenly said in the fire butterfly's ear. The low breath sprayed on the fire butterfly's face, and his temperature was slightly low.

It turned out that she had been paying attention to his existence all the time. A silly smile appeared on helianye's face, just like this is to get everything in the world

"Er... Who should worry about you? You don't know how annoying you are. The king of a country has even started the drama of peeping. If you let people know, you won't die of laughter!"

"I'm not afraid! If they want to laugh, let them laugh! Do you hate me, too?" There is tension in the voice. After all, no one likes to be peeped.

"Uh... I don't know?" The fire butterfly thought a little and said with her head tilted.

"Why don't you know? Like is like, don't like is don't like, you didn't drive me away, this shows that you don't hate, right!"

really? Don't you hate his peeping? Why? Fire butterfly has a question in her heart. After all, no one will like every bit of life to be seen by others, not to mention such a proud person to her, but why didn't she make any fierce response to his behavior?

Is it his too gentle eyes, or the melancholy in his eyes, or his silent behavior of tucking in the back corner after she slept, or when he tried hard to hold back his cough, just to not disturb her and do not hesitate to damage his body. Since he was ill, he still didn't forget to visit her every day and help her tuck in the back corner. When did she find that she was used to her existence.

Is it because she is too lazy or something else? In short, she doesn't seem to reject his existence in her imagination. Does she like it? She doesn't know

Fire butterfly thought of the lyrics of a song, which is really similar to him now——

Every location in Tokyo and New York

Take you to the happy subway

Take a walk, go shopping and find some music

I'll help you improve your heels when you're tired

Traffic jam and power failure, even if it snows

I have Valentine's day with you every day

Starlight music a cup of hot coffee

Just want to give you all the romance

Let me be your man

24 hours without sleep

Carefully keep

This enthusiasm does not subside

No matter how complicated the world is

We hugged each other tightly

Vaguely, I feel a smile

Hidden in the corner of your mouth

Let the timid you in the dark

There will also be a dependence

Even if one day love will become less

People grow old

Even if I didn't tell you

I'll meet you in my next life

It seems that someone once did this kind of thing, and their favorite thing every day is to sing this song to her. They will be like the last sentence of the lyrics, 'do you want to meet you in the next life?' Now should belong to the next life, but where are you?

"Is this painting specially made for me?" Just when the fire butterfly fell into his thoughts, his body was gently hugged from behind, his head was tightly close to his head, his two hands were clasped in front of his chest, and a picture had appeared in front of him, which was his self portrait today.

"Chun'er will die of anger tomorrow." The fire butterfly was slightly stunned and said that the donkey's head was not right for the horse's mouth. He Lianye was not angry and said freely, "I like it very much. I will put it at the head of my bed and look at it like this every day."

"That won't work!" Huodie quickly retorted.

"Why?"

"Who knows if you will do anything evil? In case you masturbate with my portrait, i..." the fire butterfly who was about to go on found that her lips were kissed, and her eyes opened wide. Was she forced to kiss again?

These two guys are worthy of being brothers. They both like to take their own life without asking, but they don't have such a strong sense of rejection in their hearts. They can't say what it feels like. It's light, not joy or excitement. His lips are like his people. They are cold and have no temperature. In short, everything is very light. It happened like this. She turned around and put her hands around his neck, He Lianye desperately absorbed the sweet breath in his mouth, and the only idea in huodie's mind was to help him raise his temperature and make him no longer so cold

After a long time, it was not until they had some difficulties in breathing that they reluctantly released. He Lianye's face finally turned a little red and some blood color "I won't!" Facing her red lips, he Lianye said.

"Really?" The fire butterfly's eyes are still cold and there are not too many traces of * *. Although he made no sense, she has understood his meaning and regretted that she said a bad topic.

"Because I prefer watching you do all this." When he Lianye said these words solemnly, huodie almost didn't laugh. Then he felt as if he should be, and his eyes flashed with fun.

"How do you know if you don't try." He Lianye's icy jade skin was scratched on his hand. He had to admit that his skin was really not ordinary and good. It was unforgettable. He slid along his eyes, nose and mouth to his clavicle. The surrounding breath became ambiguous, and he Lianye's eyes began to become a little red.

"So you still have temperature!" There was a trace of interest in the cold eyes of the fire butterfly. He deliberately leaned over and put the corner of his mouth vaguely on his lips.

"Butterfly, you're playing with fire." He Lianye's voice trembled. The fire butterfly heard that he was desperately suppressing something to rush out. He had to admit that the man in front of him was really connected with her. He should be a man worthy of trust.

"No?" Gently licked his lip flap, and his fingers had gently opened his skirt.

"Butterfly, I don't want to hurt you." He Lianye feels that it will be difficult to breathe if he continues like this. Who is the winner and who is the loser in this game? It's sincerity and game

"I'm not afraid!" Maybe she should indulge. She didn't ask for her virginity until she was 30 in her previous life. She didn't have any virginity plot, but didn't meet the right person. No... maybe there was such a person, but it was too long to think she forgot

In my memory, there was once a person who looked at her gently, helped her do everything she couldn't see, and dealt with the aftermath of her madness. She was the only one in her eyes, and even abandoned her gentle and lovely fiancee for her, but she didn't get anything in the end, because she always ran in front of her, never looked back and saw his spoiled and helpless eyes, Does he regret falling in love with such a wild girl? She will never know the answer. If one day she can meet him again, she really wants to ask. Has he ever regretted all he has done

Since this life has never been, then don't keep this sign! If she had been able to look back earlier, earlier... Would everything be different!

"Butterfly -" helianye felt her pain and suddenly kissed her deeply. This kiss was more crazy and urgent than the previous kiss. It seemed to suck her soul in. Helianye's dress belt was opened, like two door curtains, and suddenly separated on both sides.

A red jujube appeared in front of the fire butterfly, darkening her eyes. "How lovely!" He lowered his head and licked it gently. When he left, his teeth touched it. A slight tingling but full of crisp pleasure hit he Lianye's whole body and made him moan out softly. Huodie Yimei smiled and looked at his slightly trembling body, and his eyes became deep.

They were both a little impatient. The clothes of huodie were also opened by he Lianye, leaving only a big red belly pocket. In her habit, her underwear always likes to wear bright red, while her outer clothes like black, white or a relatively single light color. I remember that someone was helpless about her style of dress, She always spoiled her and shouted, "little girl, you natural goblin, just fascinate me, don't you?"

She always giggled, "you don't like it, but others are very rare!"

"Who dares, who dares to see your inner beauty, I promise I will dig his eyes." The man said slightly sullenly, with fierce jealousy in his eyes.

"Wow, people are so scared! I'll give you a good look." The girl will always smile, lie tight in her underwear on the man's chest and let him kiss her all over.

"It's almost the same. Your here, here and here can only be mine." The man's seemingly weak face has a unique overbearing attitude towards the girl. While talking, he kisses every part of the girl, but they still haven't broken the final barrier. The man kisses every part of the girl, preferring to be swallowed up by hot desire rather than take a step closer.

Because he wants to give the girl a beautiful first time. He is going to give the girl a beautiful first time on the girl's 18th birthday, which is also the wedding night of the two people, but he never thought he could never wait for that day again...

When the two men fell into lust, the fire butterfly was suddenly pushed away, and there was confusion in the desire filled Shuang. Then the cold Shuang looked at the man who was obviously dying in front of him, but desperately endured something. For a moment, reality and dream were combined.

"If one day I can't guard by your side, I will be a man who will know how to cherish you, love you and pity you."

"You will be infected!" Half a day later, he Lianye said, the fire butterfly's eyes began to burn with anger. This idiot didn't expect her to catch a cold when he kissed her just now regardless of her will.

"I don't care. Besides, if it's contagious, even if you brake now, it's already contagious." Fire butterfly is a little speechless. How can she always end up in some mess?

"But..."

"Don't talk nonsense. Do you want to do it or not? If not, I'll find someone else." The desire has been completely ignited, so he came to the door, but he shouted to stop and die at this time!

"No!" He Lianye roared and looked jealous, because based on his understanding of her these days, she was absolutely able to say and do, and regarded ethics as nothing. He could not allow her to joke about innocence. "Well..." although it had been moistened enough, the things suddenly invaded in the too tight channel still made the fire butterfly cry out.

At this time, he Lianye fell into a situation that had been hurt by her words, and his eyes began to become a little hot. "You are not allowed to find others, you are mine, you can only find me."

"No, I'm not yours, but you're mine. You're my man." The fire butterfly said overbearing, but he Lianye smiled.

"Well, I'm yours. I'll be your man." Another finger was inserted into the body and began to twitch, push out and go deep, turning a string of love and into bursts of groans

"Oh, if I knew you with some no three no four women one day, I would castrate you..." the fire butterfly made a cutting gesture, and the back head suddenly lifted back. He Lianye put a pillow under her waist, put her legs on her shoulders, and the top of her hip entered her body.

A burst of tearing pain came from her body, and a stream of heat flowed out of her body and his shoulder. The fire butterfly's teeth were biting a piece of meat on his shoulder, biting deeply, and the blood flowed out of her mouth. The sweat on helianye's forehead dropped drop by drop on the fire butterfly's cleavage, drawing a beautiful curve and sliding down.

"You little wild cat!"

"Damn it, it hurts me!" The excitement in helianye's eyes didn't escape her eyes, but she would rather that the body was no longer a virgin. At least she didn't have to experience the abnormal pain. She didn't have such pain when she was shot. Now she just wants to kill.

"Dieer, I will never lose you. I will love you all my life..." he Lianye looked into her eyes and said deeply. The look in her eyes hurt huodie's heart. She was afraid that one day she would hurt this jade like man, because she had no heart at all and her blood was cold. Would such a person have happiness and bring happiness to others?

"Hmm..." looking at him, he tried his best to bear it. He just wanted to be able to adapt. The fire butterfly's heart not only shook a little. This fool, doesn't he know that a man is most likely to hurt himself at this time, and his health is not good.

Raise your hand and help him wipe the sweat off his forehead. "Is it hard?" Asked softly.

"Don't butterfly pain!" Some silly words made the fire butterfly smile, and then moved her body slightly, so that he could go deeper, but also made her take a breath again.

"Fool, it hurts more if you don't move now." It's already like this. Does he think she won't hurt if he doesn't move?

"Oh! That..." knowing that she was ready, he Lianye began to * * violently and kept twisting his hips

Until a long time later... The fire butterfly didn't know how long it took. When he Lianye increased the impact of his hips again, his body contracted violently, his slender legs began to clamp his waist, and he Lianye shrank violently. He Lianye roared for a while. With the cry of the fire butterfly, they reached heaven together, and then fell into the world from heaven.

At this time, the chicken has begun to chirp. It's three o'clock. "You should go!" The fire butterfly said weakly. Unexpectedly, once the sexual trap is opened, the prince can also become a beast.

"I'm sorry! I'm tired of you!" Their bodies are still closely connected, but he Lianye has a deep guilt in her eyes. After all, she wanted her so many times for the first time, three or four times. I don't remember. I never knew that my sexual desire was so strong.

"Have you always been like this?" If so, his wife will have sex in the future.

"You are the first." He Lianye's face was slightly red.

Fire butterfly was stunned. "What does the first mean? Is it the first one that made you so out of control and did it so many times, or your first woman?" God, she won't meet the purest pure man of this century!

"I didn't have a woman before. I hate the strong smell of rouge on women and don't like their contact."

"So we're half hanging." Shit, no wonder it hurts so much. I knew I'd find an experienced one. The emperor looks good. At least he has rich experience and won't let her be so same. Unfortunately

"Well, it should be!"

"You are so innocent!" The fire butterfly is speechless.

"Doesn't butterfly like it?"

"How could it be? I'm so happy that I met the biggest virgin in this century. However, if you want to get rid of the virgin next time, tell me that you must find an experienced virgin."

It is hard to imagine that in this world, a man of his age, although not old, can be regarded as a family with children who have just grown up and are relatives of the emperor. He should have been in groups of wives and concubines for a long time, but he can still maintain his virginity. It can only be said to be a miracle.

"I hurt you!" After listening to her words, he Lianye's eyes leaked a touch of heartache. At the same time, there was a little excitement, but he frowned slightly for her words. Can the virgin body be broken several times? And he won't give others this opportunity. If he does, he will do it himself next time. He will never let other men get ahead of him.

"What do you say?" He looked at him in vain. His body was sore all over, but he was angry that men didn't have to experience that layer of pain. It was the first time for both of them. Why did he look better and better, but she looked sick. Look at that guy, it seemed that he was cured without medicine.

3