Chapter 7:Leaving the palace
27 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cuiwei building, there are surprisingly many people here today, not only the store is full of people, but the queue is like a long dragon, even more spectacular than the emperor's tour. People not only guess what happened.

The girls who seldom go out at ordinary times are all looking inside with a blushing face.

"Why hasn't he come out yet? It seems that he wants to see him again." A girl blushed and said, I don't know whether it's the relationship between the crowd and the tension.

"Yes, 'he' is really handsome. If I could be looked at by him, I would be willing to die."

"Hum, he won't look at you. He will look at me..."

"What are you talking about?..."

"I don't know what relationship he has with the seventh Lord, but they are so handsome!"

"Oh, I want to empathize and don't fall in love..." her favorite was Huo Yaosi, the immortal uncle of the country. Now she is the Queen's brother, but the man in front of her is really handsome.

"You are a playful woman, I still love my ice LORD most..." another woman said with peach eyes.

"Yes, Lord Bing is also handsome. Wow, he smiled. Oh, I'm going to faint. Hold me, Dong..." a loud noise said. The woman who was going to faint really fainted directly, but no one helped her. Instead, she was trampled under her feet as a butcher's shop. The women looked at their idols with joy, screamed and completely forgot their usual cultivation.

"Lord Bing, who has never laughed before, used to laugh so gently. I... i... I'm going to faint, sobbing..."

"I don't know his name or where he lives. Wow, his posture of opening the fan is so handsome..."

"Who is that..."

"Yin Xiaoxiao, that hateful debauchery woman, she even stretched out her dirty hands..."

"It's so hateful..."

"Scum..." but I'm so jealous. If she could touch the young man in white, she would be reluctant to wash her hands for a month.

"Wow, she fell down..."

"No..."

"Wuwu... Young master in white..." is another handsome boy going to be poisoned by that debauchery woman? The girls shouted for a while, and then began a round of crazy resistance. They desperately wanted to squeeze in. However, the space was limited, and a group of bodyguards held hands

Inside Cuiwei building

He Lianye smelled a handsome face and looked at the happy young man in white opposite. Her beautiful facial features were like an immortal who came by the wind. She was cheap and refined. Dressed in white and a folding fan, she looked chic.

He never thought of her charming and moving in women's clothes. Men's clothes were not inferior at all, and even more heroic. He didn't know that he really thought she was a handsome man, and even more like a man than him. Looking at her winking all the way, he regretted that he agreed to take her out because of a moment's excitement.

After that day, the relationship between the two people can be said to have improved by leaps and bounds. Although they still can't see the light, it's true that every night in spring, they often leave reluctantly when the moonlight begins to fade. Her charm, her beauty, her enchanting, and her charming and amorous make him love her on every side. They also find that they are more and more unable to leave her and want to look at her all the time, but she resolutely doesn't allow him to appear in the cold palace during the day, If it's for her to find out, he won't be allowed to step into her in the future.

It is conceivable that if he dared to peep during the day, he could only be a flower picker at night. Cocoa gradually became more and more dissatisfied and couldn't see her in the daytime. He was dazed at the painting every day and wanted to see her more and more. Finally, yesterday, he thought of a good way, that is to ask her out of the Palace during the day, so that they could get tired of being together for another day. In order not to cause a sensation, he even made her dress up in men's clothes, He even had his clothes ready early. He wore a crescent white gown and an ice silk blouse outside. When he saw the dress, butterfly's eyes flashed a strange light and an expression he would regret. He didn't understand at that time. Now he finally understands why she would have that expression when she changed into a man's dress.

She had already guessed the sensation she would cause. He Lianye regretted his emotional move at that time. Otherwise, Dieer was only his own. Now it's better to have a group of more rival lovers. They are all women. It's really absurd to think about it.

However, Dieer, who wears men's clothes, has to admit that she is very handsome and does very well. She is even more like a man than him. It not only makes him doubt whether she used to dress like a man like this. After all, she is too different from the rumors. The rumors are unreliable, the queen is weak, sick and incompetent. In fact, she is a smart, versatile and special woman, and she is the most precious treasure in the world.

I don't know if the imperial brother would regret if he knew that he gave up such a beautiful woman and chose a group of vulgar people. However, he wouldn't let them meet anyway. Love is selfish. He can't live without her. He can only be sorry for the imperial brother. Anyway, the Imperial brother gave up her first. He Lianye secretly swore in his heart.

"Xiao YeYe, can you smile? If you keep a straight face like this, my popularity will decline like you." The fire butterfly shook the folding fan and said with spring on her face. At the same time, she threw a wink at a little fat girl outside the door. The little fat girl is not simple. She can squeeze to the front. It seems that she should squeeze out a layer of meat!

After receiving her eyes, little pangmei shyly lowered her head, twisted her handkerchief and bit her teeth. She wanted to come forward and was shy. She immediately made huodie happy and found that she didn't feel so good for a long time.

The fire butterfly looked at a group of crazy women. The ancient people who thought they were conservative didn't expect to be more open and bold than the modern ones. For their sake, the fire butterfly handed out two more kisses and suddenly saw a falling sound.

"Your popularity will never decline because of my cold face. If I can, I'd rather have my face colder." He Lianye felt that he was going mad and wanted to shout at them. The butterfly is mine. You all get away from me. But when he thought of their current identity, he could only bear it, sulk and suffocate himself. Now he has a million regrets. He shouldn't be so impulsive, let alone let her show up.

"Your popularity will never decline because of my cold face. If I can, I'd rather have my face colder." He Lianye felt that he was going mad and wanted to shout at them. The butterfly is mine. You all get away from me. But when he thought of their current identity, he could only bear it, sulk and suffocate himself. Now he has a million regrets. He shouldn't be so impulsive, let alone let her show up.

"Don't be so stingy. Only when you smile can you be cute and loved!" After drinking Biluochun, it is worthy of being the most luxurious restaurant in Beijing, but the things are not in place and need to be strengthened.

"Will you love?" There was expectation in the tone. They had been in public for half a month and were lingering night and night, but he never felt able to grasp her heart, which made him feel seriously insecure and desperately wanted to catch something.

"Of course! Xiao Ye is so handsome and gorgeous. If you can smile more, I think women all over the world will fall in love with you." The fire butterfly smiled and dodged. She didn't understand what love was. She could love everyone and no one.

"I don't want the love of women all over the world. As long as you are alone and like it, I'm willing to do anything." Ye said deeply, looking at her with eyes and expression, and constantly telling her full of feelings——

"If I don't like you, do you think I will allow you to climb into my bed and paint for you?" He Lianye's heart rejoiced with the smile he still shouldn't have. Yes! She liked him, thinking that she unconsciously leaked a gentle smile, completely ignored the women who fainted outside again, and there was only one person left in her eyes. She even wanted to take her away now and love her well.

"Don't look at me with that kind of colored eyes and deny that others thought we had broken our sleeves!" Huodie looked at his silly smile. He was not only helpless, but also had a little guilt in his heart. He was happy for him and his foolish behavior.

It's not that she didn't understand his heart. Did she use him to comfort her loneliness, or did he find comfort in her? Like doesn't mean love. She likes him and feels like being with him, but she doesn't know what real love is and what love is?

They have desire, passion and warmth, but they lack love alone——

"I'm sorry, but I can't control it all the time. Otherwise, let's go back and go to my place now --" he Lianye said excitedly like a child asking for sugar.

"Not good..." the fire butterfly poured a basin of cold water on him.

"Ah... Why!" The expression was like an abandoned dog, and his ears fell down in an instant.

"What do you say?" This guy thinks she doesn't know what he's thinking. He really becomes more and more immoral. He thinks about that kind of thing every day. He really shouldn't provoke this virgin, because they always insist on caring about something, even stubborn. I'm afraid she can't avoid his entanglement all her life. Maybe it's good for them to live like this all their life. In a moment, the fire butterfly gives birth to this idea.

"I... we're just going back. If you haven't been to the ice palace, you should visit it. And there are so many people here, I'll be uncomfortable." Cheat back first.

"When you get back?"

"Of course it's into... Into the back garden, the flowers in my back garden are beautiful and charming, and you will like them." Originally wanted to say into the room, but stubbornly stopped and looked at her expectantly.

"Beautiful and moving flowers. Unfortunately, I don't like beautiful flowers. I only like picking flowers." There is a beam of evil light in the fire butterfly's eyes.

"Pick flowers, OK. If there is enough, you can pick as many as you like." He Lianye said eagerly.

"Hehe, there are so many 'flowers' here, and they are all beautiful, whether they are cold, beautiful or lovely. Why do you have to give up the near and seek the far? Do you think so!" The fire butterfly pulled a gorgeous woman with one hand, and the woman immediately looked like a peach blossom.

"Butterfly..." he Lianye looked at the two people's hands and wanted to go straight up and tear the damn woman apart.

"What's your name, young master?" The woman's face was full of spring, and she touched the slender hand of the fire butterfly, which was so soft and slippery.

"I'm the third in my family. I'm called three little." The fire butterfly shook the fan, stroked the woman's weak and boneless little hand and said that the smiling Shuang seems not to see the Shuang who burst into fire opposite. She is handsome and less, and the three shaos of fire are back again.

"It's San Shao. My family name is Yin and my first name is Xiao. It's OK for San Shao to call me Xiao." The weak and boneless body is close to the fire butterfly. It's great. There is a servant under the skirt. The little childe is really not generally handsome. Although her goal is five heroes, they each give people a sense of distance. One of them is still the emperor and can't climb up.

Lord Qi, known as Lord Bing, has a serious habit of cleanliness for women. No woman is allowed to approach within one meter, otherwise it will be a word of death, but he didn't kill himself. It seems that he has really had good luck. Although the women in the capital have too many reveries about him, no one dares to approach him. Tomorrow she can show off in front of her sisters. Think about Yin Xiaoxiao laughing more seductively.

But her smile didn't exist for long. A cold voice without emotion made her stick to hell "get out!" Damn woman, if he dares to touch his butterfly, he must hide her hands.

Yin Xiaoxiao was cold. She couldn't see helianye's soulless son. If she stopped at this time, what face would she have to stay in the capital? Anyway, she was also one of the four Geisha in Donghua. She couldn't just admit defeat. She didn't believe that a man could escape her charm skill.

"Seventh Lord, are you blaming Xiaoxiao for ignoring you? Lord, don't be angry. I'll serve you now..." twisting the waist like a spirit snake, Yin Xiaoxiao turned and jumped into helianye's arms from the arms of the fire butterfly.

He Lianye didn't expect that she would be so bold and couldn't react for a moment until she felt something coming from the opposite side. With a subconscious wave of her palm, Yin Xiaoxiao flew out like a broken kite, bumped heavily on the door panel and fell into a direct faint. Until she was unconscious, there was still a flash of disbelief in her beautiful eyes. It seemed that she couldn't believe that someone was willing to hurt her, but she didn't get any sympathy, The women despised and cursed for a while, and deserved it...

"You're too hard." The fire butterfly looked at the Yin Xiao who had fainted on the ground and not only shook her head and sighed.

"She deserves it. She shouldn't touch you, let alone me. It's cheap for her not to cut off her hands." He Lianye said darkly.

"I can't see. You're so scared when you get angry. I thought Xiao YeYe would always be gentle."

"My tenderness is only for you. She doesn't deserve it."

"Ha ha..." yes, I don't deserve it, but he doesn't know that she doesn't deserve it. If she doesn't deserve his heartfelt treatment, she may be dejected in the end.

"But I don't know when you become three. There are only two brothers and sisters in your family."

"Do you want me to tell her that I'm the queen today? If the cold palace queen sneaks out of the palace with her little brother-in-law, do you think we'll have a pig cage if we're caught?"

"No!"

"Er!"

"Because it will be stabbed directly." The queen stole in, of course.

"Ah..." isn't it enough for her to die a hundred times? After all, she has worn such a big green hat to the emperor.

"Are you afraid?"

"When I learn how to write the word 'fear', I may understand what fear is." Growing up so big, she has never really been afraid of anything.

"Ha ha... This is the fire butterfly I know. I will never let anyone hurt you, even if I go to hell." For her sake, he is willing to be sent to the 18th floor of hell, endure all kinds of suffering, and won't let anyone hurt her.

"What happened?" A clear voice broke through the crowd at this time and sounded. Hearing the voice, the people quickly made way.

"What happened?" A clear voice broke through the crowd at this time and sounded. Hearing the voice, the people quickly made way.

Huodie and he Lianye raised their heads and looked at the people at the same time. A strange light flashed in a calm and calm eye. One was shocked and wanted to hide the people quickly. He didn't expect to meet them here.

"I said, who has such great ability to make this place a disaster scene? It turned out to be our seven kings!" A slightly abusive voice sounded. Through the crowd, she was opposite the four eyes of the fire butterfly, and suddenly felt all over for a while. It was her.

He Lianye's face suddenly turned pale. "I brought a friend to dinner. Now I've changed back. Take your time." Then he pulled up the fire butterfly and wanted to leave, but he was blocked by a figure.

He knew that he shouldn't have understood what butterfly said and had a lively meal in the hall. As a result, he didn't eat anything. Only when he was watched by such a group of people did he have a ghost. Now he met them again. If they knew the true identity of butterfly, he was afraid. He couldn't let anyone separate him from butterfly.

Compared with his eagerness, huodie appears unusually indifferent. Anyway, no one has seen her. She seriously looks at the two men in front of her. One looks arrogant, domineering and full of evil spirit. A pair of double eyes like an eagle seems to see through the hearts of the people. The other looks like a scholar, with gentle clothes and a gentle smile, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes. The standard smiling tiger, huodie knows that the two men in front of her are not ordinary people. If she guesses correctly, the two people in front of her should be Chu kuange, the "general" and Gu lanyue, the "Xiangye" of the five gentlemen.

While she was looking at them, they were also looking at her. What a handsome man, his skin is more tender and tender. Even a woman's skin is not as smart as one tenth of hers, and her eyes are clear. I don't know where ye knows such a person.

It looks like a little childe who doesn't know the dangers of the world and goes in and out of society. He has never known the existence of such a little childe in the capital. With his ability of never forgetting, he can be sure that he hasn't seen him in the capital. Which childe is she.

"In that case, why should ye leave in such a hurry? Let's go together. Anyway, there are many people to be lively." Gu lanyue said with a smile, "I don't know what to call it just for my little brother?"

"You don't need to know. We've eaten well. Take your time." Then he completely ignored their strange double pull fire butterfly and wanted to leave.

"Wait a minute." Chu kuange, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly stretched out his arms to stop the two people. A pair of eyes seemed to have a perspective on the hearts of the people, staring straight at the fire butterfly, which made he Lianye frown slightly. "Why so anxious! Ye, you're nervous and afraid. It's not like you!"

"I have nothing to be nervous about." Kuang must have recognized her. After all, he had seen her. Although Dieer now was completely different from that day, he Lianye had a feeling that he recognized her and hoped that he thought more. At the same time, they had a palpitation for Dieer, but at this time, there was war anxiety at the border. Kuang rushed to the border for days and came back only the day before.

"Ye, you are very strange. Although I always knew you were not interested in women, I didn't expect you to be good at it, but don't worry, brother will never say it to others." Gu lanyue, a pair of smiling twins, deliberately glanced vaguely at the hands they held, and said with meaning.

"Gu lanyue -" he Lianye's voice was low and there was a hint of warning. When he heard his name and surname, Gu lanyue quickly put away his laughter and said with a smile.

"Ha ha... Just kidding, don't take it so seriously!" Who made you look like a hen protecting a chick? You won't be seen.

"I don't know what to call this little brother. Ye, your protection is too much!" Chu crazy Ge stared at them tightly, glanced at their hands, flashed a touch of displeasure in their eyes, and then disappeared.

"Ha ha... The grass people see the general, Xiangye. It's really because the grass people's body is too weak. Huoxi has offended many people. Please make atonement." The fire butterfly smiled and bowed and said.

The clear laughter made people feel like a spring breeze. Chu Kuang GE's eyes flashed, and Gu lanyue's eyes were full of meditation. He Lianye was annoyed. He shouldn't have let the butterfly come out because of the quickness of the moment, let alone come here.

"Your surname is Huo, too. I don't know it's a 'fire' with our current Abbot!" Chu Kuang Ge hid the light from the corners of his eyes and said with a smile.

"Hehe, the general is really funny. Huoxi He De can't get on with the national father-in-law. However, I often hear the Lord mention them as good friends of life and death. I've been curious about the general and the prime minister. I didn't expect to see them today."

"Really? Ye often mentioned us to you. What did he say?" This guy will mention them in front of 'him'. Looking at his extraordinary possessiveness, you can imagine how many opportunities there are. Even if you say it, nine times out of ten will not be good words.

"He said - are we sure we want to stand here and discuss it?" The fire butterfly raised her eyebrows and said, do they know that now I'm afraid it has caused a sensation in the whole capital. The three people looked out along his eyes, and the whole became boiling, and the precious young lady fainted constantly——

Fire butterfly once again felt the feeling of being a national treasure giant panda. It really attracted thousands of attention! Some people are flattered, but they still keep an inconvenient evil smile. Gu lanyue can keep a smile like her. As for he Lianye, who doesn't like the crowd, and Chu crazy Ge, who is withdrawn, grumpy and moody, have long been impatient.

"Roll -" the cold voice without any temperature came from he Lianye.

"Shua -" a sword came out of its scabbard, and a table suddenly became pieces of scraps. All the people were stunned. Suddenly, the original boiling scene became silent. "Let me see a person here, then his end will be the same as this table!"

At the sound of "Hoo", a group of people suddenly dispersed, fearing that if they ran slower, they would lose their lives. The ladies who used to be graceful at ordinary times immediately became the champions of long-distance running, jumping and hurdles. The speed was really amazing. Several wanted to have a try, but were so frightened by their cold faces that they forgot to move their steps.

"Tut Tut, poor table, so it's back to the prototype." The ancient moon shook her head and sighed.

"The general is really powerful!" The fire butterfly said with a faint smile.

Tut Tut, the poor table has been hit back to the prototype. " The ancient moon shook her head and sighed.

"The general is really powerful!" The fire butterfly said with a faint smile. Chu crazy Ge raised his eyebrows gently and didn't speak. He just stared at her tightly with a pair of sharp eyes like an eagle.

"I think we'd better talk in another place!" Gu lanyue looked around and looked again. The three said.

"No, it's time to go back." He Lianye pulled her and said, warning eyes looking at Chu crazy Ge.

"Why are you in such a hurry? It's still early. Why don't we go on a cruise together!" Gu lanyue looked at the three people in the dark tide. How could he miss such a wonderful opportunity? It was obvious that there was a good play between the three people.

However, he didn't expect ye to be good at it. Even crazy was obviously fascinated by the little man in front of him. His eyes haven't been removed from others since entering the inn. It's not clear that he is a strong man with Ye, but in other words, the little man is really not generally handsome. The more he looks, the more charming he becomes, so that he has an impulse to collect her, But at the thought of his identity, forget it. After all, his favorite is a soft, tender and sweet beauty.

"No need -" the two voices exit at the same time. One voice in the cold is a little low, and the other voice is full of chaos, with strong vitality in the voice.

"Er -" Gu lanyue looked at this and that. Unexpectedly, they would reach an agreement. Isn't it impossible to see their own good play today?

"Ye, Kuang has just returned from winning the war. Our brothers haven't had a good chat for a long time. How can we miss such a good opportunity today? What's more, today is our first meeting with brother Huo. It can't be so easy to dissolve. I think so. Let's inform Cang to come out together. If Si is also in the capital, then our brothers can have a great reunion. Now we add a pity, ha ha, it's true Great! "

Gu lanyue didn't seem to see their iron blue faces at all. He said to himself, and slapped happily at the excitement.

"No!" The two voices came again at the same time. Until this time, Gu lanyue noticed the unusual cold faces of the two good brothers.

"What's the matter with you? Did you take the wrong medicine today?" Anger became a little awkward, Gu lanyue looked inexplicable, and his smart head suddenly seemed to be hard to use at this moment.

"You go and play. I should go back. I'll see you later." Fire butterfly walked out with a smile and said that she thought she knew what was wrong with them, but it also made her sure that Chu crazy Ge must have guessed her identity, but she didn't know why he was so excited.

"I'll see you off!" The two voices harmonized again, and then there was a silence. Several people looked at each other for half a sound. "No, I'll give it to him." He Lianye said that she was about to leave when she pulled the fire butterfly, but found that her other arm was held by another pair of dark palms.

"Crazy!" Gu lanyue looked at him in a different way. Today's crazy behavior is too strange. It's not obvious that Tongye is a strong man!

He Lianye's eyes narrowed slightly and stared dangerously at the big palm of Chu crazy Ge. There was anger and fire in it, as well as deep uneasiness.

The fire butterfly frowned slightly. Looking at the man who was sweating on his body after a low roar, he sighed helplessly, "your breath is in disorder."

"Damn..."

"You scold me!" Was she scolded? Huodie thought with a wry smile. It seemed that he was the one who had to go out, but now he was sulking here.

"I'm not. I'm just angry with myself. I shouldn't take you out." He Lianye seems to have lost his composure in the past.

"I regret it!" Looking at him with a faint smile, this man is really awkward.

"I... I'm sorry, I shouldn't vent this on you." But the thought of crazy looking at her makes him jealous and want to go crazy. He can't live without her!

"If your anger disappears, you should go back." The fire butterfly looked out faintly and said.

"Do you have to be so calm? Why don't you worry, or do you really want to go back to the harem, return to the imperial brother and be his queen."

"That's what you think. I'm just a woman greedy for wealth. Lord Bing is dignified, and the little woman can't afford to climb up. Please go back!"

He Lianye lost control. After seeing a cold look in his eyes, he stopped, and there was incomparable chagrin on his face. "I'm sorry... Butterfly, I didn't mean to say that. Forgive me, I'm crazy... I'm so afraid that you will be robbed by others."

At this time, he Lianye, like a fragile child, tightly hugged the naked body of the fire butterfly. "If you don't go, aren't you afraid of me shouting, you can be charged with adultery in the harem." The fire butterfly sneered again.

Men always regret and beg for forgiveness after doing wrong things. However, huodie's cold heart has a touch of looseness after seeing his expression of injustice and helplessness. This man who should be higher than others has the right to be below one person and above ten thousand people. He is really so uneasy, so lonely and insecure.

"No... I don't want to go. Dieer didn't forgive me. I know I was wrong and said something I shouldn't have said, which made Dieer sad. You can beat me and scold me, just don't ignore me..." it's like a abandoned puppy, desperately begging the master's forgiveness.

"I just want to get a noble and rich vulgar woman. The prince is too modest. You are not wrong, just point out the facts." Although his heart has loosened, the fire butterfly still can't forgive him.

"Butterfly, don't do this... I know you're not." He Lianye's eyes twinkled with firm eyes.

3