Chapter 8:Fright
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Butterfly, don't do this... I know you're not." He Lianye's eyes twinkled with firm eyes.

"How do you know I'm not that kind of woman? Maybe I just use you to get out of here and get the holy favor again!" Huodie said angrily. Looking at her angry cheeks, he Lianye smiled gently.

Such a butterfly is a side he has never seen before. Some are capricious and overbearing, but he likes it very much. She is willing to show such a side in front of herself, which shows that she still cares about herself a little. He Lianye thought happily.

"Are you still laughing?"

He Lianye swept away her depression, gently printed a kiss on her forehead and nose, and gently smiled, "I'm so happy. You'll be angry, which means you care about me, right or wrong."

Looking at his silly smile, the fire butterfly was speechless. Did she say that? Forget it, he thought it was! Then I felt an eager breath coming to my face, and then a hot body covered it.

"Well... No... you're leaving." The fire butterfly was kissed by him and said intermittently.

"No... I want to stay here." Now he seriously lacks a sense of security. What happened during the day makes him uneasy and doesn't want to leave her.

"Don't be capricious... You're not afraid of being found..." huodie now finds that sometimes, he Lianye is a big boy who is a little capricious, although he is still very gentle in front of her most of the time.

"Find it, butterfly, let's elope!" He Lianye said hotly in his eyes, because there was a bright brilliance in his eyes when he said this sentence.

"You are willing to be rich here!" The fire butterfly said with a smile. The palace was going out, but she didn't expect to be with him, but she didn't say it.

"For you, I don't care about anything. Even if it's for the whole world, I won't change it. Moreover, I don't care about these external things at all. As long as I can be with you, I will be the happiest man in the world." He Lianye's affectionate and hot eyes made huodie feel ashamed. What should she do about this man's affectionate.

"Silly!" At this moment, huodie's heart is full of moving and helpless. She doesn't believe in love, but is afraid of injury. She doesn't know whether she can bear his deep feelings.

"I'm not stupid, but affectionate, because my heart has been stolen by a little butterfly, beating only for him."

She lowered her head to block her red lips and gently caressed her whole body. After a while, there was another ambiguous groan in the room. The white yarn floated, covering the vaguely leaked ambiguity in the room.

"Ah... Ah..." the fire butterfly woke up in a panic cry, and saw chun'er shouting hard, my God! Why didn't she know Chuner's decibel was so high that she could practice soprano.

"Chun'er, what are you calling early in the morning?" The fire butterfly hooked off a wisp of hair at the corner of her mouth, looked white at chun'er, and said lazily.

"Little... Miss... Man..." chun'er said in horror, pointing to an extra person on the bed.

"Oh, it's just a man. Is it worth making such a fuss? You haven't seen it before." The fire butterfly feels a little sour and soft, which is the result of excessive indulgence.

"No, miss... Your bed... There is a man on it." Chun'er said tremblingly.

"In bed?" Fire butterfly looked down and saw a face full of gentle smile and a sly smile in her smile. Damn it, she went so far as to indulge in excessive lust yesterday that she fainted directly and didn't drive him away.

"Butterfly, you're awake." He Lianye showed a silly smile. It's nice to see Dieer's beautiful face as soon as he opened his eyes. It's so happy!

"You... Why are you here?" My God? Seeing chun'er's expression that she was about to faint, huodie not only sighed to the sky, but it seemed that her peace was gone. What's this called? Catching a traitor in bed.

The queen has an affair with the Lord. What if someone finds out? It's a small matter to immerse the pig cage. I'm afraid her life will be lost. Huodie thinks about it. She not only glares at he Lianye with resentment, but also blames him!

"Oh, yesterday I saw you fell asleep and forgot to leave." He Lianye explained, but the smile at the corners of his mouth was like a sneaky cat, thief Xi.

"Ah..." the fire butterfly screamed, and he Lianye almost fell out of bed. However, he was very happy to see that the fire butterfly was so out of control, because such a butterfly felt easier and easier to approach. Before, she always felt as if she was erratic.

"Butterfly, what's the matter with you? Are you uncomfortable?"

"How dare you ask me?" Damn man, you really can't let him advance too much. Look, now he's becoming more and more thief.

"I think Dieer must be too excited. It's so happy. I can see Dieer as soon as I open my eyes."

What does she have to be excited about, and she's not happy at all, okay——

"Wang... Wang Ye..." chun'er saw the leaked adulterer's face and fell over with a thump. The queen and Wang Ye, this is not a super scandal in the palace. She's dead!

"Damn it, it's been so many days. Why haven't we heard from you at all?" In the imperial study, he liancang angrily threw the pen and ink on the table out, picked up the inkstone and threw it on the door.

Just being caught by a person who pushed the door in, he looked at the emperor with a lazy smile at the corners of his mouth and was furious. "Emperor, you don't need to assassinate if you want the life of your minister. In our relationship, just say it, and Weichen promised to go through fire and water without saying a word, devote himself to death." God, if he didn't flash fast enough and be flexible enough, I'm afraid today next year will be his death day. He wants his parents to send the black haired man to the white haired man, and his dignified Prime Minister died under this inkstone. It's really cold to think about it!

"Damn it, who let you in? You deserve it!" He liancang felt guilty about almost being injured by mistake for a long time. Seeing the hateful smile on the corner of his mouth made him even more impulsive to destroy.

The damn goblin seems to have evaporated from the world. He can't find it. There's no clue for him to mobilize the shadow. The longer the time, the more irritable he becomes.

Is she really a fairy in the sky, who occasionally falls into the world, but no matter who, can't escape safely after teasing him, she can't, even if he is really a "heavenly daughter" nine days away, he wants her to come to his arms and become his possession.

"What a kindness!" Gu lanyue whispered, but who let him be sent to inquire about the reason why the emperor was in a bad mood. Because the other three people who are "close" to him, one is not in the capital, the other is obviously "busy" and busy talking about love, and the other is also out of the sun and full of worries. Therefore, only when he has nothing in mind, the most idle and boring, he is naturally sent to do the most difficult and thankless job.

Who let our great emperor, his majesty, have been cloudy and irritable for six or seven days in the early Dynasty. Now people in the imperial palace can be said to be in danger.

"What are you muttering about?" He liancang stared at him coldly. His eyes were bloodthirsty and looked depressed. The hero didn't suffer from the loss in front of him. What's more, the person in front of him was not only his brother, but also the master. He had to give face anyway. Besides, people in anger had no reason.

"No, Weichen is thinking about something that makes the emperor so worried. It's convenient to help the emperor solve his problems." The ancient moon horse said, shaking the paper fan, not only lamenting his tragic fate.

"You are loyal." He liancang satirized.

"Of course, for the sake of the emperor, I went up the knife mountain and down the sea of fire without blinking." Someone else paves the way up the knife mountain. You jump down first when you go down the sea of fire. Of course not, because I turn my head and close my eyes.

"Really?"

"Of course! If you want your minister to die, your minister has to die!" Look how righteous he is.

"Well, now there are many riots on the western border. It's better for Aiqing to go and guard there. I believe with Aiqing's wisdom, the riots can be put down easily." He liancang's mouth was wearing a broken smile.

Seeing the ancient moon is a thrill, okay! He admitted that he was wrong. He shouldn't play anything at this time and serve his country by example. "Ha ha, emperor, there is general LV in command there. When the minister goes there, he must be a hero. It's better to stay with the emperor and share his worries and solve difficulties for the emperor!"

Hum, that's nice. If he's not angry, he'll be fine. "Come on! Who sent you." He liancang's eyes were cold. He threw his robe and sat on the Dragon chair. He looked at a picture on the table and fell into meditation.

He knew that he had a bad temper these days, but he couldn't control it. His mind was full of her shadow all the time.

"Ha ha... The emperor is wise. You also know that those ministers are more concerned about the emperor's health and mood. If you are in a bad mood, naturally they are not happy, so I specially asked Wei Chen to care about whether the emperor's mood is getting better and when it will be sunny after rain.

Gu lanyue was thinking about her toes and wanted to see clearly what was the picture on the imperial table? It is a kind of obsession and expectation to let a sovereign of a country who has always been aloof and extraordinary leak such lonely and sad eyes.

Unfortunately, the scroll was covered by a pile of memorials, and he didn't have a pair of perspective eyes, but he was sure it must be something related to women, otherwise it would be another "ice Lord". Er, Donghua's two most powerful people had broken their sleeves at the same time. In that case, Donghua would really die!

Alas, he is also a person who suffers from love. Gu lanyue vowed that he will not be entangled with feelings. Looking at his friends, he knows how untouchable feelings are. The spark of Kuang Tongye on that day is so obvious. At this time, his beautiful face of "Huoxi" reappeared in his mind. He shook his head and threw it away. Although he is very beautiful and special, he will never let himself fall into it. He is a normal man, He can be sure that he loves women, although Huoxi's lazy and beautiful face often appears in his mind from time to time since that day.

"If the emperor wants to find someone, Wei Chen will go all out." In my heart, I keep praying. It must be normal.

"Ai Qing is really intentional. It's really hard to care about my mood when I'm so busy every day!" Coldly sarcastic, don't think he doesn't know that this guy is mostly a spectator.

"Of course, to make the emperor happy and share his worries is the duty of being a minister. Who does the emperor want to find?" Gu lanyue said with a smile, completely ignoring the emperor's irony.

"Did I say who I was looking for?"

"The Emperor didn't say it, but it was written on his face." Alas, who makes him a kind and intelligent Minister.

"Presumptuous! Gu lanyue, you dare to kick this holy intention without authorization."

"Yes, the crime of ministers." But he is innocent. Who makes you behave so obviously! "But the emperor, it's no wonder that Weichen. Who makes the emperor behave so obviously that Weichen can't pretend to be stupid."

So most of the men who fall in love are fools.

It's hard to imagine the woman who can make the emperor of a country have no feelings, and the emperor is surrounded by beautiful women. Curiosity really accounts for more than half, so he is willing to risk being swept by the storm to come to explore the holy meaning.

Is there a fire that cherishes beauty? Is there a fire that cherishes beauty? Why do you think of him again? Really——

"Really? Am I so obvious?" It seems that she has really planted herself in her hands. I don't know what kind of poison you have given me so that I can't miss you, but are you thinking of me?

"Well, obviously!" Obviously, 'I'm lovelorn. I'm in a bad mood.' However, Gu lanyue did not dare to say this sentence.

"Ah... It's him." Gu lanyue was stunned when he saw the beautiful man in the painting.

"Do you know where she is?"

"The imperial edict arrives, and the empress receives it --" a shrill voice woke up the whole cold palace in the evening. The eunuch general Yanxi came with the imperial edict, causing a burst of uneasiness in the cold palace.

"Miss, the edict has arrived. I'm going out to pick it up!"

"Do you know what it is?" The fire butterfly's eyelids are slightly raised. What the emperor is doing? Has he found his identity? The fire butterfly's heart is cluttering.

"I don't know, but nine times out of ten it has something to do with the Empress Dowager's going back to the palace." Chun'er lowered her head and said that when the Empress Dowager returned to the palace, it was time for the queen to step out of the cold palace, but she didn't know whether it was a blessing or a curse.

"The Empress Dowager is going back to the palace. Chun'er, let's go and get the order!" It seems that the emperor doesn't know her identity. Maybe it's just because my mother is coming back that he thought of her as his next wife.

"Yes, miss -"

"When the edict arrives, the empress receives it." Yanxi saw the fire butterfly appear and repeated, waiting for her to kneel down to receive the order. She glanced at the fire butterfly, sat down on the side chair and said, "Xuan!"

"Er, listen to the decree, yes." Yanxi said with a embarrassed look.

"Long live my emperor!" Chun'er quickly knelt down. Seeing the young lady's action, she could only be helpless for a while. Now the young lady is different from the past. I'm afraid it's impossible for her to kneel down.

"The palace doesn't kneel down. It only kneels down to its parents. It's even more impossible to kneel down for a decree. If you want to read it, you'll have to go down and rest if you don't read the palace." A trace of impatience appeared on the fire butterfly's face. The white complexion covered the casual coldness at the corners of her mouth. It was just a small edict, which was not enough to make her kneel. Even if the emperor appeared in person, she wouldn't take it in her eyes.

"By heaven, the emperor ordered that the empress was sent to the cold palace because she hurt the Dragon seed. I sincerely repent. I especially want to move back to Fengyi palace in the name of removing the sin after the husband and wife. Thank you."

"Long live the emperor, long live!" Still chun'er shouted again alone. The fire butterfly just lazily pulled out her ears and closed her eyes to sleep.

Jade body, ice flesh and jade bones, not charming and charming, in front of this picture of a woman sleeping, even if it is a fairy, it is difficult not to be moved. Yanxi didn't scold her, but there was a strange light in her eyes, which seemed to be gratified and spoiled.

"Take the order!" Yanxi handed the edict to chun'er and knew that the edict was just a piece of waste paper in the eyes of the queen.

"Yes! The slave and maid took the order."

"Empress, the emperor sent a special message to let her move into Fengyi Palace today, but ~." Although there was no response, Yanxi still said.

"Father in law, what's the matter? Does the emperor still have an order?" Chun'er put down the imperial edict and asked. The familiarity in her tone made someone's eyelashes shake.

"Yes, the emperor also said to let the empress stay in her palace and don't make trouble everywhere." Yanxi said in some embarrassment that everyone in the palace knew that the empress was weak and almost had no temper. How could she cause trouble? But this was the harem. She ate people and didn't spit bones. If it weren't for the protection of countless people, I'm afraid the weak empress would have been dead.

The emperor can be indifferent, coupled with the jealousy and calculation of the imperial concubine. Fortunately, her backstage is tough enough and has been safe. How did you think that the Empress Dowager's father-in-law was framed and put in the cold palace as soon as he left Beijing. If he had not been by the emperor's side, he had intercepted Princess Shu's many gossips and a series of accidents. Although he knew that the current queen was no longer the queen of the past, he still vowed to be loyal to the Lord of his life.

"The emperor has gone too far. How can he do this? Taking advantage of the Empress Dowager's coming out of the palace and listening to the fairy tale of Princess Shu, he put the empress in the cold and didn't say anything. He still does such an excessive thing to the empress now. This is a disguised house arrest! Let the empress have a word of suffering." Chun'er said angrily that she was unworthy of the young lady, and hated the emperor for having no eyes. She regarded mud as treasure and jade as grass.

"Chun'er girl, you still haven't learned that misfortune comes from the mouth. This is the imperial palace. Be careful. Walls have ears." Yanxi shook her head helplessly and said.

"Father-in-law Yanxi, what kind of master are you? You're dead." This is a new word she learned from miss.

"Who makes him the emperor? Is it the king's land that is the greatest in the world? These words can be said here in the future. Don't say them outside!" Knowing that their master and servant were deeply in love, Yanxi had to warn her so as not to cause trouble to her, but to implicate the master.

"I see!" Chun'er stuck out her tongue. She also knew what she had said, but she didn't regret it.

"Empress, in that case, the servant will escort her to Fengyi palace. The emperor ordered that there is no need to take anything here, as long as people go."

"No, tell you the emperor, I'm fine here. I don't need to move!"

"Madam, it's not good to openly resist the purpose. Please think twice before you act."

"He's just a emperor, not a God. The palace fell in love with this place and wanted to live here for a long time. He didn't plan to move. Let him stop being poor and busy." He thought she was something and asked her to move. No one could order her to do anything she didn't want to do. She was just an emperor. In her eyes, she was just an ancient "Mummy" and had no meaning.

"Mother, you can't do that!" Yanxi dissuades.

"Why not? Now that his mother is back, she wants to be a filial son. What did she do at the beginning?"

1