Chapter 9:Out of the cold palace
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's a great sin for my mother to resist!"

"Don't worry, since the emperor decided to let me go back to the palace, he won't condemn me." Otherwise he can't tell his mother.

"Empress, I'm a slave. Please, I'd better move back to Fengyi palace. Otherwise, the emperor will blame the old slave, and Chuner will be implicated." Yanxi's painstaking persuasion.

"Yes, madam, he is the emperor after all!" Chun'er also helped.

"Don't worry, father-in-law Yanxi. Go back and tell the emperor that the empress will move into Fengyi Palace on time." A soft voice sounded and solved the crisis for Yanxi. Yanxi turned his head and saw that it was the seven kings who had always been rare.

"The slave sees the Lord. The Lord is lucky!"

"Get up, father-in-law. Don't worry. My mother will definitely move back to the palace on time today. I won't embarrass my father-in-law."

"Yes!" Hearing what he Lianye said, Yan Xi breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly knelt down to them. Although he was full of doubts about when the LORD had such a good relationship with the queen of the cold palace, he didn't ask the questions in his heart. After all, a good servant would never guess the master's mind without authorization.

Chun'er quickly retreated at first sight. The relationship between the Lord and the empress had become clear. Although she was worried, she still hoped that the LORD would be happy. After all, shut up the ruthless emperor, and the gentle Lord was indeed the best choice. From the fiery sight of the Lord, she knew that the Lord must have loved the empress badly. She watched them get along these days.

She could hardly believe that the man with a gentle smile and a spoiled expression was the cold-hearted Prince of their East China country. Sure enough, the power of love was great.

"Why do you make such a decision for me without authorization? Do you know what you're doing?" The fire butterfly saw his appearance and frowned slightly.

"I only do what's best for you." Gently imprinted a kiss on her forehead.

"How do you know what's best for me, or do you want to give me to the emperor? Well... Pain, why do you bite me?" Complaining unhappily, he looked down at a row of tooth marks on the white jade arm.

"Don't think about it, girl. You know what I'm thinking, and you're angry with me. I won't let anyone have the chance to take you away from me. I don't want you to go back to the palace. I don't want your brother to find out your changes, or even want him to notice you. I'm still the forgotten queen. I know I'm selfish, but I'm afraid that your resistance will attract your brother's attention, or even fear that he's interested in you. You know who you are What an irresistible little woman. "

He Lianye touched her forehead, rubbed her cheeks and said foolishly that the obsession and fanaticism in his eyes were so obvious, and the warm breath sprayed on their faces.

"Don't love me too much." She was afraid that she didn't have so much love to give back to him. The stronger his love was, the more uneasy her heart was and wanted to escape.

"Your warning is too late. It's not urgent. I have paid all my love and can't take it back." If you don't love her, it's really difficult. His care for her is beyond his imagination.

"You'll get hurt." Long eyelashes hang down and fold away the helplessness in your eyes.

"For you, I'm willing, silly girl. Don't let me take back my feelings. It's deep into the bone marrow and wants to be removed. Unless it's cut off with blood and meat, I'll die." Without her, he will lose the whole soul and heart. Can a person live without soul and heart?

"Fool! Don't be afraid to go and you won't see me." The fire butterfly came forward and kissed his lips deeply. It was cold, but his people were really hot.

He smiled gently. "How is it possible that I will be with you all the time and never give up." Holding her little cold hand, their body temperature was a little low. "Hold your hand and grow old with your son." Take out a piece of jade pendant from her neck, remove it and hang it around her neck.

A butterfly shaped ice jade, transparent and faint, with his body temperature on it. When hanging the fire butterfly's neck, she felt a burst of heat on her chest, as if it shone with a red light. When she looked more carefully, there was nothing.

"Take this ice butterfly with you. There are some sinister tricks taking place in the harem at any time. In a high position, even if you don't want to fight for something, someone will always be jealous. Although this thing can't prevent you from all disasters, it can be invincible." Put the ice butterfly in her skirt.

"Give it to me. What can you do? If I guess correctly, it should be used for protecting your body. Don't worry. I don't care about those little poisons and tricks. You'd better take them with you. Besides, you forget that I have 'coagulating incense pill'. Although it can't detoxify a hundred poisons, some small poisons are still difficult."

"Don't take it down. I'm much better now. The medicine you prescribed is very useful. Don't worry me. I've regretted that I promised to let you go back to the harem. You shouldn't touch those dark things." More afraid that brother Huang will suddenly think of her.

"Then I won't go back." It's almost the same for her where Fang Zheng is, but I'm afraid it's a little difficult to get out of the palace after returning to Fengyi palace. After all, there's no need to be a cold palace. There are ears and eyes everywhere.

"Don't let me waver any more." Let her go back there, there is another worry, that is, crazy. He knows her identity and will appear. If she is still the queen, he has no way.

"Believe me, I'll find a way to take you out of the palace. When the Empress Dowager comes back, I'll mention it to her. She loves you most and won't be more difficult. We can live in seclusion in the mountains and forests and stay away from here."

The heart is trembling and the feeling is burning. A red thread is quietly wrapped around two little fingers, winding and winding, but it is a little messy——

Red line love

Send Acacia

Infatuated children

Amorous husband

Huodie moved back to Fengyi palace. As expected, she lost all her freedom. Although she was restricted in the cold palace before, she was free. There was no need to worry about being watched at any time. However, when she came here, there were strange Eyeliner everywhere. Any disturbance would spread there.

"Aren't you happy, miss?" Chun'er looked at the listless fire butterfly and asked.

"Do I look depressed?"

"Yes!" With a hard nod, the young lady didn't look depressed, but like a purdah complaining woman.

"Ah - if I stay like this, I will go crazy. Look what those people are doing. Their ears stretch out like donkey ears one by one. They are monitored everywhere. What's the difference between being in prison? I'm so angry that I blame the bad idea of that damn helianye."

The fire butterfly shouted angrily. When did her "crazy butterfly" fall to this point? She was monitored everywhere——

When I think of what I should be doing in modern times, I must be sitting on her comfortable Italian sofa, stepping on the expensive plush carpet, fighting with the fire with boring satellites, and there are people around me who press the massage, hold melon seeds and wait on fruits. How comfortable it was that day. She was so homesick and wanted to cherish her big mouth, miss the shining broken thoughts, and want the enemy's icy face, Instead of being a deep palace complaining woman here.

How long has he Lianye not appeared? One day, two days, or three days. He used to appear on time every day. He didn't feel his importance. He suddenly disappeared. He found that he had been used to his tenderness and his overbearing and affectionate even unconsciously.

The good days feel farther and farther away from him. The culprit of all this is the self righteous emperor. Huodie decides to completely hate him. Although he is very handsome, he is still very annoying——

"Young lady, keep your voice down. If someone hears any news, it will not be peaceful again." Chun'er looked out the door and saw where some figures were sneaking.

"Chun'er, we have been here for several days."

"One day."

"It's only one day. Why do I feel like centuries have passed."

"Miss --"

"Forget it, chun'er, I'm going out for a walk. I'm expected to come back for dinner in the evening." Standing up, huodie decides to be self reliant. Since it's boring, go have fun yourself! The days are so smooth that they lose the power of life.

"Miss, I'll go with you!"

"No, just walk around." She doesn't want to get moldy at a young age.

Walking, the fire butterfly found herself lost. The strange scenery made her not only funny, but also lost her way. It seemed that everything was easy to happen in ancient times. Who made herself absent-minded all the way and didn't remember the way at all.

"The ancient emperor was really ill. If he had nothing to do with such a big palace, everything would be like a big maze." Looking for a way out, the fire butterfly muttered.

After two rounds, the fire butterfly sadly found that she had spared her way in again. "No, it's really an evil door. What the hell is this place!" With her strong memory, it is absolutely impossible to go back to the distance.

"Is there anyone! Hey - it's so late. I'm so hungry!" Touching the hungry Gulu's stomach, I knew I should have let chun'er out with me, or come back to her adventure after eating. At least it won't be as miserable as it is now.

If you let me know who set up this ghost array here, I will not let him go. Huodie secretly vowed to gnash her teeth and continue to find a way out. I don't believe she will lose to these dead guys with her genius head.

After two more rounds, huodie had to admit that she was trapped in this array. She not only regretted why she didn't read books about the five elements and eight trigrams array at that time. After all, the ancients liked this set.

"I hope Chuner can find me."

"Damn the ancient times, damn the palace, it's hard for ben to make mistakes. Everything has been bad since he came here."

"(* ^ ^ *) hee hee..." just as the fire butterfly kept complaining, a burst of tender laughter came.

"Who?" She didn't find anyone here. It should be a child. "Where are you? Come out."

"(* ^ ^ *) hee hee... Can you hear me?" The sound came again.

"Nonsense, I can't hear you. Do you hear ghosts, kid, come out quickly." Fire butterfly feels that her patience is slowly disappearing. After all, who will feel 'beautiful' when she is tired and hungry after several rounds in this ghost forest!

"I'm right behind you!" The fire butterfly quickly looked back and saw a figure gradually emerging in the originally empty forest. It should be said to be a strange "thing".

The whole body radiates green light. There is a mushroom cap on the lovely big head. The body is small, with a pair of transparent wings on the back. "What are you?" Seeing the strange things that suddenly appear in front of him, some of the fire butterflies are not frightened or frightened, but a touch of interest. Although there are surprises, they have already revived their souls through time and space. What else can't be accepted!

"Annoying, people are nothing. My name is' Xueying 'hee hee..." Xueying said with a jump.

"Xueying, can you take me out of here?" My crystal Fried Bun, Phoenix chicken wings, now I know how precious you are!

"Of course!"

"Then take me out!" Great, I can finally go out.

"No!" The green body turned and refused.

"What are you talking about?" The fire butterfly narrows its eyes dangerously. Don't think it's not a 'human' and you won't do anything to it.

Sobbing... How fierce! But I finally met a person who can understand what I'm talking about. I'm no longer lonely. If I let her go, I'll still be very lonely.

"Then I'll follow you." Xueying began to talk about the conditions. Who let her be the master chosen by fate!

Fire butterfly has a strange smile on her mouth. "I don't accept waste around me. Tell me what you will do first?"

"Hee hee, I know a lot. I can turn water into ice in an instant, and I also have the ability to control water!" Xueying said proudly that she is an elf with water mana.

"Well, what else?"

Pure Xueying didn't notice the calculation in the fire butterfly's eyes. She was just excited to show off that "I can set up a maze, poison, sing and dance to help the master relieve boredom. Master, you can take me in!"

"Well, what else?"

Pure Xueying didn't notice the calculation in the fire butterfly's eyes. She was just excited to show off that "I can set up a maze, poison, sing and dance to help the master relieve boredom. Master, you can take me in!"

"Will you change? If you are seen, you will be caught for exhibition." It's like having a pet, but the pet has great ability. She makes money, and the fire butterfly's eyes flash a thief smile.

When the little thing comes into my hand, it will be kneaded with me.

"Well, well..." Xueying shook her head, her body flashed, and a dazzling light flashed. The fire butterfly was injured and changed into a green bracelet. "Master, is this OK?"

"Well, it's beautiful." Waiting for the fire butterfly to raise his head again, he found that the intersections around him had disappeared, leaving a straight road.

"Wait a minute!" A voice sounded, and the fire butterfly still walked forward. It should not be calling her.

"Stop!" The voice was more severe, and the fire butterfly looked around. It should be an illusion. She didn't know anyone here and couldn't have called her.

"Bold slave, I told you to stop. Didn't you hear me!" At this time, the fire butterfly can no longer pretend not to hear, because the voice has appeared on her head. Her arrogant words also let her confirm the identity of the other party.

It's really a narrow road for a friend. It's not easy to lower his head to bypass him. It seems that he didn't recognize his identity. Moreover, today, she specially borrowed a set of maid's clothes with chun'er. He must have mistaken himself for a maid.

"Bold slave, why not be polite when you see me." He liancang looked at the palace maid in front of him with cold eyes. He always felt that she gave him a sense of familiarity. He didn't understand why he wanted to shout at her and subconsciously opened his mouth. However, he didn't expect that she went straight past him and walked forward without looking back. When did he, who has always been the pride of heaven, receive such neglect.

"See the emperor for slaves and maidservants." At the same time, he cursed in his heart, damn ancient times, damn rules, there is no human rights at all! Beyond her boundaries, it is impossible to kneel.

He liancang narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the strange little maid in waiting. The familiar voice made him tremble. Is it 'her'? "Look up and let me see."

"The maidservant's face is ugly and afraid of insulting the holy eye, so it's inconvenient to look up." Although he spoke humble words, his voice was not humble at all.

A touch of interest appeared in heliancang's eyes, which further affirmed her identity. "If I ask you to look up, you will look up. Do you want to resist the order?"

"I dare not!" Having said that, there is still no desire to look up. He liancang waited for her patiently, took a slight step forward, lowered his head and got closer to her. A faint aroma came from his nose, which was different from the rouge smell on his concubines, but a touch of natural fragrance, not only intoxicated and breathed.

"Really? No, I think you dare!" He liancang stepped forward and wanted to hook up the fire butterfly's chin, but as soon as his hand touched her, he felt a pain in his arm and was twisted behind him.

"How dare you attack me?" There was a touch of surprise in his voice, and he was careless again.

"Don't dare. Please respect yourself and leave me." Then he shook off his wrist and left. It's really unlucky today.

"Are you so afraid to let me see your true face of Lushan Mountain? The more you cover up me, the more curious you are. You have to see it today." The right hand gets free and attacks the fire butterfly at the same time. The fire butterfly turns its back and dodges to avoid his attack.

"Good Kung Fu. I can't imagine that there are people with such good skills in my palace. It seems that there are really hidden dragons and crouching tigers in the palace!"

Who the hell is she?

"The emperor was wrong. The maidservant didn't know any martial arts, but learned some self-defense skills at home since childhood."

"You call yourself a slave, but you don't have the slightest smell of a slave. Which Palace are you from?" He liancang approached behind her again and was on guard this time.

"Fengyi palace!" There is a trace of exploration in the low voice.

"Fengyi palace? You are the person next to the queen." He Lianye thought a little and said, "Why have I never seen you?"

"How many memories does the emperor have of the queen?" There was irony in the cold voice.

"Bold! It's not up to you to take care of my affairs. If the queen sends you to attract my attention, then she's in vain." He liancang's face also cooled down. It has always been a taboo in his heart for the queen, but she mentioned it today. Even if she may be the person in her heart, she can't be so presumptuous.

"The emperor has filtered. You value your importance too much. As far as I know, the queen doesn't want to see you." Narcissistic guy, he thinks he is the four heavenly kings, or God. Everyone is eager to see him.

"You - really you!" When he liancang saw the face of the person in front of him, he turned into a surprise and completely forgot his previous anger.

1