Chapter 10:Being Robbed
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't know what the emperor is talking about, or I think I'm someone, but I'm sure I've never seen the emperor, so I'll leave." The fire butterfly said it smoothly.

"Do you think I will let you go when I finally find you?" The yearning these days can not be compensated by a painting. How can she disturb a pool of spring water and wave her sleeve without taking away a cloud.

It's your family's business whether you want to let people go or not. I didn't want to leave, but I was blocked by you. Thinking of the fire butterfly, I was ready to turn around and leave without saying a word. However, I didn't expect that he liancang seemed to have seen through her intention, moved to her in front of her in an instant and hugged her unexpectedly.

"You... Let go!" The fire butterfly's face flushed with anger, and she despised the enemy.

"No, you can go away by yourself, or find a way to open it from my arms, but I'll let you go after rest." Heliancang's face wore a ruffian smile. Looking at her, he was in a particularly bright mood.

Today, because of the news coming again, he still couldn't find her. Originally depressed, he wanted to go out and walk around. Unexpectedly, he got an unexpected harvest. It turns out that she has been staying in his palace and beside the queen. No wonder she has been unable to find her. This time, he will never let her leave him again.

"You're despicable. You've lit my acupoints and told me how to go away." Asshole man, I know he's not a good thing.

"No longer call yourself a slave." He liancang laughed and beat her horizontally, picked her up and walked to the bedroom.

"Hum!"

"My little fairy, don't want to leave me anymore. I'll fix you." He knew that she was not such an easy person to master, but he couldn't. The more so, the more he wanted to conquer her.

"Don't shout so disgusting. We're not so familiar." Hearing that sentence, huodie suddenly felt goose bumps all over her body.

"Well, I don't think, xiaoxian'er, xiaoxian'er, xiaoxian'er, you will be my own xiaoxian'er in the future." He liancang laughed and completely ignored the expression that huodie was about to faint when he heard the name. That expression made him happy. At least he was no longer in a passive state, and he saw an expression other than frost on her face for the first time.

"Shut up, you're shouting. I promise you'll never open your mouth and be a mute emperor all your life." It's too easy for her to be dumb. If the modern family knew that she would be today, they would laugh off her big teeth!

"Xiao Xianer is so cruel that she wants to murder her husband. You can't talk in bed!"

"Scoundrel!" This man is really the respect of a country. He looks like a local ruffian.

"Ha ha..." when he liancang saw someone passing by, he used his lightness skills and went all the way to ganqian palace. In the repressed eyes of a group of palace maids and eunuchs, he held the person in his arms into his bedroom.

Suddenly, the suspicions of the people were everywhere. It should be a person in the emperor's arms! Everyone is speculating about the sanctity of the person wrapped like a zongzi by the emperor. Unfortunately, the emperor's protection is too strict, and even a hair doesn't leak out. The people are not only disappointed, but who is so lucky to get such strict protection from the emperor.

Suspicions and jealousies made the palace maids wish that the man in the emperor's arms was themselves, and they were wondering who the lucky man was.

"The weather is dry, so you can live in the palace!" He liancang asked everyone to step back. When there were only two people in the room, he untied her cloak and said.

The fire butterfly didn't speak, but stared at him fiercely. "You're still angry with me. What's wrong with following me? I can help you get whatever you want." He liancang tried his best to lobby to follow his own benefits, but he didn't see the fire butterfly answer. When the king of his country was reduced to this point, which woman didn't want to stick to him and didn't talk about her identity. Just her appearance was the good son-in-law in the eyes of every woman who didn't leave the cabinet. Only she despised him, and looked at him as if he was a poisonous snake and beast.

"What do you want? Anyway, I will never let you go, and I will decide not only your people, but also your heart. Damn it, where are you dissatisfied with me?"

The fire butterfly ignored him, went to the Dragon bed and began to close her eyes. She didn't want to pay attention to this fool who didn't understand human suffering and hospitality. My God! So hungry! Jadeite steamed dumplings, Longxiang shark's fin, frozen bird's nest. Alas, even if she is given a steamed bread now, she can eat it with relish, but there is a fool like emperor here, who is wordy here.

Finally, "gululu..." a strange noise made heliancang stop talking and looked at the fire butterfly with strange eyes, "what sound?"

"You heard me wrong. It's the cicada calling." idiot.

"Really?..." "gululu..." "no, it seems to be from you." there was another cry. He liancang stepped forward and leaned over the fire butterfly to find out the source of business.

"What do you want to do?" Facing his sudden approach, huodie felt a burst of dry heat all over her body, and the warm breath sprayed on her face. Their breath intersected in the air, and the ambiguous breath was communicating.

"I... I want to kiss you." Forgetting that the original purpose was to find the source of her voice, some looked at the red lips in front of her obsessed. Then, without waiting for the fire butterfly to reflect, they bowed their heads, held her sweet red lips in their eyes and put their long tongue into them.

Seeing his favorite beauty lying on his dragon bed, with gorgeous face and dark hair scattered on the bright yellow bedding, even the saint can't help it. Not to mention he liancang doesn't dare to call himself a saint. Now he is just a fool captured by love.

"HMM..." the ambiguous atmosphere in the air became more intense. Even the air became hot, and the deeper and deeper kiss was gradually strengthened.

"Gululu..." a strange sound came again, breaking all the magic spells.

"HMM..." the ambiguous atmosphere in the air became more intense. Even the air became hot, and the deeper and deeper kiss was gradually strengthened.

"Gululu..." a strange sound came again, breaking all the magic spells.

"Is your stomach barking?" A big question mark appeared on his head.

"Don't tell me your stomach never barks." He won't know until now. The fire butterfly found that he was too hungry to say more to the emperor who didn't know about human suffering.

"Why does it call?" There was another question mark on his head. He Lianye kept asking like a problem student.

"Because this is a normal physiological response, it tells people that they should supplement some energy in the body, but they have not been able to live satisfactorily, so they protest." Touching her hungry belly, she didn't understand why she had to meet a man who didn't understand that the most basic belly call was hunger.

Although he liancang couldn't understand some of her words, coupled with her actions, he probably understood her meaning "you're hungry."

"Congratulations, you're right. Unfortunately, there's no reward." The fire butterfly said unhappily.

"You are hungry when you are hungry. Why not be so simple? Fortunately, I have a strong understanding." He liancang smiled helplessly, nodded her head and said.

"My stomach scream is the most direct reaction. Who knew someone would be so slow." I dare to blame her for not being straightforward. She didn't blame him for restricting personal freedom and trying to starve to death.

"It turns out that belly barking is hungry!"

"Don't tell me you've never been hungry. Even a three-year-old knows this common sense."

"Er... I've never had the chance to be hungry, because when I'm not hungry, the imperial dining room has prepared a table of delicacies."

"Yes, the world is your life." Yes, those eunuchs in the palace, the chief of the imperial dining room or something, how can the dignity of a country be reduced to starvation? It's not that they don't want to live.

"Come and pass the meal!" He liancang shouted to the eunuch guarding outside the door.

"Although it's easy to eat and drink to be emperor, if I can choose, I'd rather be just an ordinary person." There was melancholy in his eyes. He looked at the direction of the palace gate in the distance, and his eyes were full of longing

With such a melancholy look, huodie seemed to see Ye's shadow on him for a moment. After all, they are close brothers. Even playing melancholy is so similar and charming.

"Ordinary people look forward to one day jumping over the dragon's gate, but you people in high positions always want to return to the mountains and forests, but one person has one life, and there are gains and losses in life. Since you have the supreme right, you are doomed to be unable to be ordinary in this life, and you can never have both fish and bear's paw."

"Yes, you can't have both fish and bear's paw. In fact, sometimes I admire Yao. He can come and go smartly with a wave of his sleeve, depending on his power, fame and wealth." It was a man like the wind, which almost made him the envy of the king of a country.

"Yao?"

"The elder brother of your queen is also my good brother. Don't you know that you follow the queen?"

"Never seen." I've heard of his name several times. Is there such a perfect man in the world? I'm afraid he is also a person who can't help himself. The emperor fights with his father openly and secretly, and his only sister is deeply in the sea of fire. He is even hated by the emperor, and he doesn't show brother sister love. Under such a relationship, he can still be a good brother to the emperor.

I have to say that such a person is either killing relatives for righteousness, or has a deep intention, or is really indifferent to everything, almost reaching the realm of ruthlessness and no desire.

"He seldom returns to Beijing. It's normal that you haven't seen him, but I hope you never want to see him."

"Why?" In an instant, the fire butterfly regretted asking this question. He liancang suddenly became hot, and his eyes flashed with burning domineering and possessive desire.

"Because you are a fairy who belongs to me. I don't want other men to see your beauty. I really want to imprison you and never let anyone see you. You are so beautiful." Why is there such a stunning beauty in the palace, but no one knows it all the time.

"A beautiful appearance is just a skin bag. You can take it anytime you want." She is in the accident table, and even her own appearance Association, but she is not as narcissistic as the narcissistic pervert of daffodils.

"What I want is your beautiful skin bag and your heart."

"There is nothing so beautiful in the world. You can take all the cheap things by yourself." The body should be casual, but the heart should not.

"Do you give it or not?" Looking down, she is more beautiful and breathtaking. Even Jiutian Xuannv is less than one tenth of her amorous feelings.

"No, don't be greedy. You already have so many 'hearts' sent to you. Why rob a' heart 'that will never become you?" if she wants to send it out, she would rather give it to Xiao YeYe than choose a high-grade' stallion '.

"You will never be mine. Who do you want to give it to?" As long as she says her name, I must kill his nine families and dare to rob the woman I like. He liancang's eyes flashed bloodthirsty and stared at the fire butterfly, as if she were a wife with a red apricot out of the wall.

"I don't give it to anyone. My heart is very small and I have only one. Of course, I keep it myself." People have to bow their heads under the eaves. After all, this is his territory now.

"Then I'll give you my own. You should take good care of it." He liancang's words were stunned for a moment, and huodie was stunned. They screamed in their hearts. They looked at each other and saw the embarrassment in each other's eyes.

Have I been so affectionate to her.

How could I be so unlucky that I was really taken in by the emperor? If it's just a temporary interest, it's OK. If it's true, can she refuse the heart sent by the emperor? Whatever, he is willing to send it, but she may not be willing to accept it.

"Cough, why hasn't the meal come up yet? I'm so hungry!" The fire butterfly turned her head and said.

Stupid woman, why are you hiding? Is it so difficult to accept my heart? You know, women all over the world are eager to get my heart. You dare to dislike it.

He liancang glared angrily at the fire butterfly, looked at her deliberately avoiding her sight, and shouted angrily at the door, "asshole, let you prepare meals. Why is it so slow?" The roar of thunder suddenly heard the sound of chaos outside the door. After a while, all kinds of delicacies had been brought in, and the fire butterfly was wrapped by he liancang again.

"Reckless man! Rude ghost, psycho, big idiot......"

The fire butterfly feels that she has come to a purple fog forest. The dream like purple looks so unreal. Where is this? Why am I here? Where is this.

"Hehe... Hehe... Come and catch me, you can't catch it..." vaguely seemed to see a pretty girl running in front. The girl's face couldn't be seen clearly, but you could know that it was a very beautiful woman, and the silver bell like laughter echoed in the air.

"Little naughty, slow down..." a spoiled man with a low voice sounded. The man was dressed in white, which was also unreal. He just looked at the girl running and jumping with a smile. He looked really spoiled and pitied.

"Hehe, come and catch me... Ah..." the running girl seemed to be mixed by something and almost fell. The man panicked and shouted, "be careful" when he was trying to rescue the girl who was about to fall, he saw a black figure faster. Even if he hugged the girl's waist and held her in his arms.

"Don't be so rash next time. What if you fall and hurt yourself?" Although the tone of the man in black is cold and hard after all, and his voice is a little cold, it is still not difficult to hear the love and helpless doting in his words.

"Hehe... I'm not afraid, because I know you will appear!" The girl said coyly.

The man in white also hurried forward to check whether the girl was injured. He breathed a sigh of relief until he was sure she was all right. He said fondly, "I don't know what you should do if no one is around you."

"Then we will never separate..." the girl said happily.

"Never separate!"

"Never separate!" The man in white and the man in Black said in unison, but an undercurrent surged through the intersection of their eyes. The simple girl didn't see all this, but simply smiled, and the clear laughter rang in the air.

Fire butterfly looked at the three people in the distance strangely. She had a feeling of happiness. She envied the girl's simplicity. How long had she not sent out that pure laughter. A gentle smile spread out at the corners of her mouth. She wanted to step forward and see more clearly. I don't know why. Although she couldn't see the appearance of the three, she felt familiar at the beginning. When she wanted to come forward again, she found that she had disappeared.

Is everything just an illusion? Huodie shook her head, closed her eyes and opened them again, but found that there was still nothing. She smiled helplessly and continued to walk forward. She found that the purple fog slowly faded.

"Where is this?" The fire butterfly said to herself.

"This is in your dream." A voice suddenly sounded.

"Drink... Who!" The fire butterfly was startled by the sudden sound, and then looked around, but no one was found.

"I'm here!" The voice sounded again.

"Er..." turned and looked, but there was still no one.

"Look down, look down, and then down..." knowing that huodie squatted down, he found an inch high little old man standing at his feet. His snow-white beard covered most of his face. His round body looked like a ball, with a big gourd on his back and a crutch in his hand. It looked very funny.

"Well, what are you?" Huodie looked at the fat old man who was only up to her calf in surprise. She pointed at his head, but found that he looked like a tumbler and giggled.

"Rude little girl, fairy, I'm not a thing." The little old man protested unhappily.

"Oh, so you're not a thing!" The fire butterfly's eyes sparkled with banter.

Wow, the hateful little girl dared to say that he was not a thing. The little old man's angry cheeks puffed up and his already fat face became more round. "It's too much. You're not a thing. I'm a fairy, a big fairy."

"Oh ~ ~ ~" the fire butterfly's fingers move and move, his eyes turn and turn, and his elongated voice says.

"Oh what? Don't you believe it! Ouch... What are you doing?" The little old man felt a pain in his chin. As a result, he saw him jump around with his chin like a flea. On the contrary, the fire butterfly had a thief's smile in her mouth and three long and white moustaches in her hands. It turned out that she had been busy just now, so she took off the old man's beard.

"Does it hurt?" Blinking innocent eyes, the fire butterfly asked.

"Of course, it hurts. Wow, my beard..." woo woo, he has grown his beard for a long time and was taken off by this hateful little girl. He is so sad and wants to cry. Why did he take this hard job

"But you didn't say it was in my dream. Since it was a dream, how could it hurt?"

"I feel heartache..." and he is not in a dream. She doesn't feel pain. He does! The little old man thought wrongfully.

"Oh! Well, then you don't mind if I pick some!"

"Don't..." the little old man jumped a long way.

"Hum, stingy!" Shaking the three long beards in his hand, the fire butterfly said.

"You don't think so. Do you know that one beard of the little old man is invaluable? You're not satisfied that you took three at once."

"Just blow it. Anyway, others don't know. Tell me, where are you? What do you do in my girl's dream." It's tiring to talk to him with her head down. She really wants to lie down in a soft bed. Huodie thought of it, but she didn't expect that a soft and comfortable bed appeared in front of her in an instant. She blinked her eyes. It's amazing. There's everything she wants.

"I said it was in a dream. You can get anything you want." Looking at her puzzled eyes, the little old man explained.

"Well, can I have a peerless whip?" Because she was good at making whips, but the whips of previous lives didn't come with her by air, so she wanted a better whip to have fun.

"Of course!" In an instant, a Golden Whip appeared in the fire butterfly's hand. The whip target was made of black gold and was full of strength in his hand. The whip body emits bursts of cold air and turns white. It is four or five feet long. The fire butterfly shakes her arm and finds that it is really a good whip. It is more convenient to use than the fire cloud whip she used before. "Good whip!"

"Of course, and this whip is also very special. It can be like fire or ice. Wherever it is swept by the whip, there will be a double heaven of ice and fire. This is the treasure of the immortal family." The little old man drew a strange smile from the corner of his mouth.

The fire butterfly waved the whip and found that the whip seemed to be integrated with her. It was so handy. They were like good companions who had been separated for many years. It seemed that it belonged to herself. When she put the whip away, the Golden Whip immediately wrapped around her right arm. The whip body was not long or short, like a white ribbon around her arm. The whip that was originally five or six feet long was suddenly shortened, and the whip target became a bracelet of the same color, As if it was tailor-made for her, the fire butterfly knows that the beauty of whip is more than that.

But even the first time she met, she seemed to be very familiar with it and knew that it could change at will

"Why do I feel so familiar with it, as if it was one with me."

"The cloud whip belongs to you!" It's just that they have been scattered for a long time. I didn't expect that the whip would appear immediately as soon as they felt the presence of their master. Ah

"What are you talking about?"

"No, no, the little old man is talking to himself."

The fire butterfly lowered her eyes. "Unfortunately, it's a dream. You'll disappear as soon as you wake up." Some regretfully said that the cloud whip shook her arm, as if she felt her sadness.

When the little old man saw it, he sighed. This is God's will! "Don't worry, it's a dream, but the whip will never disappear. When you wake up, it will be with you for a long time."

When the little old man saw it, he sighed. This is God's will! "Don't worry, it's a dream, but the whip will never disappear. When you wake up, it will be with you for a long time."

"Really, who are you and why did you appear in my dream."

"I thought you wouldn't ask. The little old man is a wine gourd immortal who specially serves the emperor of heaven." Gourd fairy said proudly.

"Oh, no wonder such a little bit is not afraid of being accidentally trampled!" Said the fire butterfly badly.

Hulu Daxian felt helpless about her special behavior of picking up scars. He was not so short originally. If someone hadn't put a curse on him, how could he become the laughing stock of the heaven? He looked at the fire butterfly with resentment, decided to ignore her and continued, "Xiaoxian came to tell you something."

"Should you give me an explanation about my journey?" It's all written in novels and books, but I didn't expect that she would encounter it. Although she can't believe that she is in a family of science and technology in the 21st century, it doesn't affect her belief in this matter. She even believes that since it is a time-space tunnel, there will be some strange creatures, just like this one in front of her.

"Well, how do you know I'm talking about it?"

Fire butterfly gave her an idiot look. "That's what it's written in novels and books!"

"Oh, ha ha......" human wisdom is really great. I even thought of this and swayed the gourd head. "In fact, it's not an accident that you will appear here. It can be said that you should have belonged here. You just went to another time and space for some reasons. Now everything is just back to the original point." Said walking with a long beard.

"It's not because some people are drunk that they miss things, so they let me have the wrong pregnancy!" Fire butterfly's elite shuangzhen looks at him. The plot often appears in novels and books is old-fashioned.

"Ben Xian swears by Xiange that he is definitely not. No one is drunk." What a mess of things are written in a book!

"Oh, what do you want?"

"Ha ha... Ha ha..." Hulu Daxian scratched her head with a silly smile. How can she tell the reason? It can't be said that Tian Tian design deliberately let her cast the wrong fetus, so that she missed the opportunity to find her 'love root', and let her disappear into the three realms. Women's jealousy, no matter in heaven and earth, is always indispensable.

"You can continue to giggle and prove the idiot of the fairy!" The fire butterfly lay lazily on the transformed bed.

"In fact, it's like this. For some reason, your wrong turn of time and space, but because you have a task, you must return to the time and space where you are now from the 21st century to find the 'love root' you lost, otherwise it will disappear and disappear into the three realms." Although Tian Tian is wrong, she is Tian Tian after all. Some things can't be said clearly.

"That's it?" The fire butterfly's eyes slowly gathered a light, which made the gourd fairy afraid and even wanted to escape.

"Well, I tell you the truth, because your 'love root' is left here. Without 'love root', you will not find true love and happiness in your life."

"Then how can I find it?"

"The so-called 'love root' is the lover's true and sincere blood and tears, as well as the lover's love language. Unless you love you beyond life and death, you will leave these true and sincere tears. As long as you collect all the 'blood and tears', you can become a complete person, have the seven emotions and six desires in the world, learn to really love and find your own happiness."

"What is meant by collecting all the 'blood and tears'? Isn't there enough tears on the ground?"

"Ha ha... Because your love roots are broken up and left in the world, they can only be reunited to find a complete love root."

"His mother! Which bastard did this? How many men I want to find love!" If you let her know who hurt her so much, she must frustrate her bones and ashes.

It's your rival in love. "In fact, there aren't many, just more than a dozen."

"More than ten, more than ten?" One is a heart. How many men's hearts does she have to find to collect blood and tears!

"In fact, this kind of thing can't be urgent. At present, we only find ten love roots, but we find that they are not complete."

Her grandmother's, ten copies, is not complete. Huodie feels that she has never been so angry. That's not to seduce and go on when she sees men and let them fall in love with herself.

"Who are they?" The fire butterfly said with a light in her eyes.

"You need to find this by yourself. The marriage is determined by heaven, but don't worry. They are all first-class handsome men in the world. Ha ha..." the gourd began to sweat. The emperor of heaven has tried my best for you. I just hope you can get true love in the end!

The fire butterfly took a deep breath and controlled her impulse to whip. "I want to have peerless martial arts." If things have been like this, you can't treat yourself badly.

"Well, you already have peerless martial arts in your body. You just need to develop it yourself. I think you've found some. As long as you can use it freely, even a first-class player will not be your opponent." Someone had already secretly prepared for her and injected internal power into her body from the beginning, just waiting for her to adapt.

"I also need cloud whip."

"It's yours now. Time is running out. Xiaoxian must go. There are two books here, one is medicine and the other is poison. You can read it casually, so that you can be more like a fish in water in ancient times."

Fire butterfly looked at the two books in her hand and said, "unexpectedly, what you think is quite thoughtful. These are all ready."

"Ha ha, ha ha..." gourd immortal slowly disappeared. There was a cold sweat on his forehead. He was ashamed. Where did he have such a thin heart? It wasn't some people. Worse, he forgot to give her something in his arms. "Then, gourd immortal pill, remember that when 'blood and tears' gather, they must have the heart of the Holy Spirit to make them play a role and become a real' love root '." I almost forgot the most important thing. The worries of the emperor of heaven and the devil of heaven are superfluous. Now the "Butterfly Fairy" is simply a witch. Where will he be bullied? Woo, he gave away the elixir he has refined for 9000 years, and he gave away a whole gourd. It's a big loss.

It turned out that ten thousand years ago, the emperor of heaven in charge of the divine world and the demon God in charge of the demon world had always been unconvinced by each other. They always compared each other in terms of intelligence, martial arts, mana and appearance. They all think that they are the most handsome, stylish and perfect person in charge of the three worlds. Once, in a fight, they accidentally knocked the glass ball down on the earth, resulting in a great disaster in the world. The mountain fell and the water poured down. Only a few hours later, the world became Purgatory and there were dead bodies everywhere.

Among the ghosts on the ground, a pure spirit baby floated in the air, rushed to the clouds, and happened to fall into the arms of the emperor and the venerable one. They looked at the baby who had just landed on the earth, with beautiful appearance and closed eyes. For a time, they were stunned, forgot the struggle, and looked at this pure little life.

She should have grown up happily, but now she has become a dead spirit. She is so small. Because she has not grown up, she will die again. They have never seen such a pure dead spirit. The first time they have a common wish is to let her live.

So they gathered their energy and let her sleep in the silkworm chrysalis, and then put the silkworm chrysalis with transparent strange light in the center of a lotus platform in the fairyland of ice and snow yaochi, guarding her with the spirit of heaven and earth.

The water lily slept for a thousand years, and finally opened in a dark night after a thousand years. In the center of the pure white water lily, there is a silkworm chrysalis shining with strange light. The emperor of heaven, the emperor of heaven and almost no other day came here to take care of the silkworm chrysalis, but the silkworm chrysalis did not change until 7000 years later, heaven, earth and the emperor of heaven appeared in yaochi fairyland again. This place does not belong to the heaven, the devil, or the human world, but can collect all the Reiki and the essence of the sun and the moon.

They watched the silkworm chrysalis slowly crack and begin to fall off. They were surprised to come forward and see if there was a problem with the silkworm chrysalis. When they wanted to repair it, they didn't expect a strange light to appear. The silkworm chrysalis, which had been sleeping for eight thousand years, degenerated. Out of the colorful light came a naked girl. Taking the sun as God and the moon as appearance was not enough to describe her beauty. Even the emperor of heaven and the emperor of heaven, two supreme people, I had never seen such a beautiful and pure creature. They were stunned for a moment.

The girl's white body is bathed in heaven and earth, and her dark and beautiful long hair is wrapped around her body, like a dazzling Tiansi neon dress. Her hair is very long, like a long yarn. The aura around the girl is so strong. Behind her is like a pair of colorful butterfly wings, transparent, mysterious and charming. The girl stretched her waist lazily on the lotus platform. At the moment when she slowly opened her eyes, the two supreme gods shook at the same time

"Demon son..." the temperature appeared for the first time in the cold red double pupils of the demon Tianzun.

"Chi'er..." the emperor's heart floated slightly, and the shuangzhen had a different temperature for the first time in the spring breeze.

1